It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway mass killer demands medal at court hearing

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by starviego

The many shooters can easily be explained as people seeing Breivik in different places as he went back to his munitions case. The hair colour difference is an effect of his actual hair being the type that looks different in different lights.

If there had been multiple shooters, they would have collaborated and egged each other on so that they would have used the diesel to light the buildings on fire as he originally intended.

The Belarussian connection...well I'm not touching that one. There might be more there.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ComeFindMe

Your logic is hazy - was he allowed to travel on a fake passport knowingly, by Norwegian PTB? Is that what you are saying? How do you know they protected him?

The last time I checked, traveling on a fake passport is illegal. Not just a little bit illegal, but rather very illegal. The fact that Breivik was not arrested by the Byelorussian police immediately means he had protection. The shocking thing is that you have to explain this to people. Don't people have any common sense anymore?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by starviego

Originally posted by ComeFindMe

Your logic is hazy - was he allowed to travel on a fake passport knowingly, by Norwegian PTB? Is that what you are saying? How do you know they protected him?

The last time I checked, traveling on a fake passport is illegal. Not just a little bit illegal, but rather very illegal. The fact that Breivik was not arrested by the Byelorussian police immediately means he had protection. The shocking thing is that you have to explain this to people. Don't people have any common sense anymore?

The point behind a fake passport is that it would be good enough to not be questioned.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCommentator
reply to post by mike dangerously

What I don’t get is how people can claim its normal if god talks to them and tells them to do something good; but insane if he tells you to do something bad?

What a NO brainier, God would never tell someone
to do something bad... DUUUUUH
that is how you know if it is from God or not.
This guy was talking to satan

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Aeons explained it perfectly. If there was a 100% success rate at detecting false passports, no one would bother using them.

You also assume that by being successful in using one, he must have had support to do it. Not true. There are many reasons for this - one of which being human error on the part of who checked the passport - quite simple, common sense.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
The point behind a fake passport is that it would be good enough to not be questioned.

Ok, I'm in ATS poster la-la land now. HEY, Breivik was discovered using phony documents. He DIDN'T get away with it. And of course one might ask where he got a fake passport, or why he felt the need to use one. But that of course would assume the investigators really wanted to find out, and there is no evidence of that.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Ok, I'm in ATS poster la-la land now. HEY, Breivik was discovered using phony documents. He DIDN'T get away with it. And of course one might ask where he got a fake passport, or why he felt the need to use one. But that of course would assume the investigators really wanted to find out, and there is no evidence of that.

Fake passports are readily available online.

The evidence that investigators would want to find out what happened can be answered by the fact that investigators combed the island to find evidence to support the prosecution case against him.

I can only presume you are intentionally goading people with your continual spouting of unsupported, wishy washy drivel. Please have a little respect for those that lost and were lost that day.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
What I have is respect for the truth, and this is what is true:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
"According to the FB-page of Torbjørn Vereide, whom swam from the island, there were multiple shooters.

--www.abovetopsecret.com...
"Some sources say "at least 3 shooters"

www.breakingnews.ie...
NTB reported that witnesses told police two people were involved in the shooting on Utoya island.

en.rian.ru...
--"I saw a boy lying on the ground. He shivered and shook before they came over and shot him again," VG quoted the girl as saying.

news.sky.com...
Emilie Bersaas, 19, said:
"The shooting came from all different directions."

www.vg.no...
Several of the youths who were on Utøya the shooting drama, told VG that they are convinced that there must have been more than one perpetrator. It also believes Marius Helander Roset.
- I am sure that it was shot from two different places on the island at the same time, he said.

en.rian.ru...
Several young people who survived Utoya's massacre, told VG paper that the shootings were coming from "two different places on the island at the same time."
"I believe that there were two people who were shooting," VG quoted a 23-year old Alexander Stavdal.
The witnesses described the second man as a 180-centimeter tall(5'11'), dark-haired man with Nordic appearance with "a pistol in his right hand and a rifle on his back."

translate.google.com...
The messages was that there were three to five perpetrators and possibly explosives. There was talk of heavy weapons, and possibly with the riflescope.

www.newsinenglish.no...
Initial calls from terrified campers also gave police reason to believe there were as many as five terrorists on the island...

www.tv2.no...
At any given time, there were at least 40 phones on hold. We also received conflicting messages, between two and five assailants with assault rifles ...
said chief of staff Magne Rustad at Nordre Buskerud Police District.
[In other words, all of the calls to police from the island referred to multiple gunmen.]

translate.google.com...
Monday, Aftenposten wrote that the police had specific and detailed witness descriptions of what was perceived as more perpetrators of Utøya.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Aeons addressed this issue in a previous post - the likelihood that Breivik appeared to have darker hair due to light etc.

Whilst I appreciate that there are several reports indicating multiple shooters, this is quite common for attacks of this nature - ricocheting bullets can create an illusion of shots coming from multiple places.

Eye witness testimony is shaky and subject to all manner of factors - even the difference between asking "Did you see them?" (could read as them = one or them = more than one) and "How many shooters did you see?" (implying more than one) can lead to tainting of testimony. numerous experiments have been conducted in this regard - with error rates estimated to be as high as 50%

writ.news.findlaw.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Maybe they should give him a medal they could try nailing it to his forehead or maybe they could shove it up his .............. you get the picture

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I haven't see anything showing he was caught with fakes.

Where would he get fakes? His business was in the business of fake diplomas. Not a big leap.

Why would he do it? I can pin one good reason he'd do it off the top. For research value for 2083 The European Declaration of Independence.

A good amount of the strategies he wrote about in there are not for him to use, they were written out for others to use. He used some of them as a proof of concept, but as a "leader" he is using a different strategy set and only apply the strategies from 2083 where he believes he is continuing to test his proof of concept. While doing so, he is compiling his findings and recommendations as a new book or addendum in jail from the point of view of the Crusader who is now inside and in the process of using those strategies.

Testing out how to obtain and use passports would be an important detail to him, allowing for the possibility of unrestricted travel for those undersurveillance.

Psychological cohorts. So fascinating aren't they?
edit on 2012/2/10 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join