It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway mass killer demands medal at court hearing

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ComeFindMe

Originally posted by starviego
There are so many holes in the official version of what happened I am surprised anybody takes it seriously. To start with, there were additional shooters on Utoya Island.

Oh right, you were there then, were you?

Fuhgeddiboutit, if you can't see this one as a covert op then you can't see any. Start with Breivik's training in some strange Belorussian commando camp, and the fact that police there said he traveled on a fake passport and was assigned his own KGB code name. You think Breivik might have been a 'person of interest' to the Norwegian government long before the shooting? I could go on and on...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Akuhei

Possible, but psychologists are extremely hesitant to declare people "cured."

Of course. But sometimes high profile "cures" may fetch them more funding. This may be the wrong high profile case to declare so or the exact kind needed.

See the famous "Rosenhan experiment" for details.

The last thing psychiatrists will forgive is people cheating them to get in. Kind of makes a mockery of their profession. So if you cheat to get in, they have every incentive to make sure you stay in.

But this guy is a different case. I don't think he is pretending to be anything. He has no remorse for what he has done. It is possible to fake remorse, but impossible to hide it. He will get in for what he truly is and may get out by faking remorse and empathy.

But more likely, he will be a perfect case to try any new drugs/techniques they have that are meant to completely alter personalities. It is near impossible for anyone to generate any sympathy for the guy no matter what the treatment methods are. If they can modify his behaviour completely, it will be a great advertisement for their drugs/techniques and slowly these may make it to the less serious behavioural "abnormalities". If the guy knows what kind of release is in store for him, he may prefer prison or even death, but no one is really going to ask him what he prefers.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
His mindset is rather scary indeed .
I sure hope there is no more like him but I doubt that it is the case .

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by starviego

You are a veritable source of information! Though i'd be keen to know where all this is coming from.

Given that the claims you are making are of quite a significant nature, i'd be grateful if you could just clarify that. If its that obvious, then these sources must be very reliable indeed!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeissacred
reply to post by mike dangerously

The guy is clearly insane. Worryingly, as far as I'm aware there is no life sentence in Norway and the maximum sentence possible is 21 years.
edit on 6-2-2012 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

He can be put away for life. 21 years is the max, but it isn't. Unless he is "cured" he'll be in for the rest of his life.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

There were no other shooters. If there had been more people there, they would have helped Anders Behring Breivik pull the diesel out of the car and set the building where people were hiding on fire.

See how that works.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxine1969
Hm. Has anyone here actually read Brevik's compendium? (heavy going I'll admit, around 1,500 pages).

(paraphrasing here) He asserted that Europe has been betrayed by cultural marxism and that Western Society is going to be overrun by Islam.

Planting the bomb was a diversionary tactic to send everyone running in the opposite direction from his target - the youth camp.

Worthy of more urgent consideration, I suggest, is his assertion that if any operative such as himself is captured alive, their top priority should be to seize any opportunity to escape and continue their "crusade"

watch this space ,,, !

Yes, I've read it. Multiple times actually.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This theory does not play out in interviews. He wanted to escape after the bomb, but the bomb failed to take down the building. This meant it had failed, and he needed to go bigger so he decided to implement his second phase.
edit on 2012/2/7 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Reply to post by mike dangerously

I'm curious how many AP stories start out with "The left wing extremist who....."

Odd that.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Why is he called mass killer and not a terrorist? Oh I get it because he is Christian and not Muslim, gotcha

In the thread linked above I proved this wrong. Overwhelmingingly he is called a terrorist. I gave metrics.

Muslims are rarely called terrorists, and a group that performed a very similiar massacre in Somalia in October were called "insurgents." In Britain he is called a terrorist, whereas the FIFTY ONE convictions last year for terrorism were there any hardly addressed in the media at all and when they were they were rarely called terrorists.

Facts. Don't they suck for you.
edit on 2012/2/7 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

There were no other shooters.

There were NO shooters at all!
It was a false flag operation pulled off by the norwegian govt.

www.cluesforum.info...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ROBthaBANK

Originally posted by Aeons

There were no other shooters.

There were NO shooters at all!
It was a false flag operation pulled off by the norwegian govt.

www.cluesforum.info...

You can only say such a thing because you know none of the people involved. Everyone in Norway knows a family who was effected by this.

This is a form of dissociation, where you can engage in such horrible behaviour because the people involved are not real people to you.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ComeFindMe

"Belarus’ special forces were involved in training Anders Breivik"

en.rian.ru...
Norway’s twin terror suspect Anders Behring Breivik trained at a secret paramilitary field camp in Belarus earlier this year, a Belarusian opposition politician said on Thursday, citing security sources.
“Breivik visited Belarus several times. This spring, as part of his preparations for his twin attacks, he visited Minsk, where he underwent training at a secret paramilitary field camp,” Mikhail Reshetnikov, the head of the opposition Belarusian Party of Patriots, told the Gazeta.ru online newspaper. ...
Reshetnikov also claimed Breivik had participated in “sabotage-terrorism drills” under a former Belarusian special service officer and that he had used a fake passport to enter Belarus.
“His codename in Belarus’s KGB was Viking,” he added.  ....

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
This guy was clearly drinking radioactive cool-aid spiked with '___'.

What possessed this lunatic?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by matthewgraybeal

I think it's entirely clear what was on his mind - his "crusade" against the "overrunning of the West by Islam", and the "betrayal of the West by Cultural Marxism" (paraphrasing).

In his compendium he does talk about the need for being on Steroids to undertake such suicidal attack missions, so maybe he was off his head on them?

(interesting then, that considering he talks about suicide missions, he is supposed to have phoned the authorities and offered to surrender?)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
In my opinion the police obviously haven't given him enough kickings. A good kicking can knock the smile off any smug face.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Just shoot this guy like a dog already. He should not be remembered. This is what I believe he is trying to achieve. Norway's Most Notorious Mental F-Tard

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
Just shoot this guy like a dog already. He should not be remembered.

Oh, but you see...the media that reminds everyone of him is owned by Zionist cartels. Coincidentally(not so much), Breivik tows the Zionist line!

So yeah, there it is, the reason why you will all be reminded of this guy for years to come. Heck, there are already some loonies, even one in this thread, that might even agree with Breivik. And so the polarization of society continues because of some unintelligent dweebs.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

So where does that state or even imply that he didnt act alone.

Even if true, your source doesn't prove a thing.

He also visited the UK at some point before the attack - so was David Cameron in on this? *facepalm*

Learn how to connect dots before spraying us with this nonsense.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ComeFindMe

There were many eyewitness reports early on that attested to the presence of at least one more shooter, that has been posted elsewhere.

The fake passport story means that Breivik would have been a man of considerable interest to Norway's police and intelligence agencies. In fact they are the ones who protected him. You travel on a fake passport and see how long you last.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Right - well you haven't referenced them - 'many' is subjective - what number? 5? 50? 500? I would expect there to be eyewitness accounts that confirm or imply this - its hard to believe that one man could have been so efficient in his actions that so many died, so coldly. However, there is no physical evidence of this. The shooting happened on an island - where are the other shooters? Their weapons?

Your second point still has nothing to do with the contentious issue you brought up - and again, YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE for your assertions!

Your logic is hazy - was he allowed to travel on a fake passport knowingly, by Norwegian PTB? Is that what you are saying? How do you know they protected him?

For goodness sake, this really is just lazy speculation - you can't just go around accusing people of things and not backing it up. Right now, your argument has just as much validity as me claiming that you are a complete fantasist - except I have physical evidence, in your comments to date!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join