It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sounds warn us of incoming, and very soon...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I don't get it. Why give a warning no one can understand? Why not just get a loudspeaker and scream "The ish is going down"?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Nothing will happen.
2nd

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

I make your age 63 .... Hmmmmmm

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

So, you were 30 in 1979 and 58 today? I would love to get ahold of that time machine!! Maybe I can shave a few years off too!!

Seems you have been a very accomplished person, but I find it hard to beilieve anyone would mingle in an area where they find the people below them and not their peers or colleagues!

I hope one day I get to the point where I can tell that an entire group of people are beneath me - or above me.

I imagine with all the experience you have accumulated over your lifetime, you must have lived and visited many many different places. Have you ever heard anything like is being described by people here and throughout the world over the past couple years?

I personally have not heard this anywhere else than where I live, though apparently it is happening everywhere. Maybe it has been happening all over and I never knew until I heard it myself... kinda like the Aztecs, they were unable to see the ships on the horizon, even though they were there, because they had never seen anything like them before.... or something like that.

edit on 6-2-2012 by esteay812 because: tyops

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Living real close to a busy RR track, the only time I ever take notice of noise in the distance is when I go for a while with out hearing any sort of rumbling.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
i'm hearing strange sounds right now in texas.

oh wait, my neighbor is just mowing his lawn.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
This was my theory about the noises, rmblings and birds. As well as multiple satalites failing for no good reason they know of. very weird. its just like the movie Independence Dayy.maybe there are cloaked mothership alien crafts or just really massive ones positioning themselves over multiple areas around the world. or just one or a couple of them moving over towns/cities flying very low for some reason. maybe they are scanning or abducting or gathering information on a mass level of some sort for who knows what reason. I did find it strange that when many psychics around the world gave their 2012 predictions during the holidays, the majority of them saw that this year would be when the ETs would make themselves known with some event. what that is who knows. a lot of these psychics are on record predicting things like 9/11, michael jacksons death, earth quakes, tsunamis, etc. And I think all these flocks of birds that died of blunt force trauma probably hit the UFOs.

I also have a theory that if it is true that this year we will see a massive disaster like earth quakes and what not that will perhaps kill half the earths population or more, that maybe the ETs have been gathering earth's lifeforms and cataloging a historic library of sorts through abductions, experiments (animal and human mutilations), etc. Like Noah's Arc kinda. Who knows. Could wrong of course. Just a guess.

PS: After reading about these sounds and rumblings I was sitting in my apartment the other night when I actually started hearing these weird ass sounds. And people are right it does sound like its coming from the sky. its so #ing weird I cant even explain it. This is the first time Ive mentioned it

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by nonono
Nothing will happen.
2nd

SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by darkstar57

Putting up some accountability to the grind, where are the mountains of underground when they dug The Chunnel? Under the English Channel for over 22 miles at?

Also consider waste going into bodies of water. Not all tunnels start in Kansas.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by darkstar57

Could they be hiding the dirt and rock in water? Wont see that from satellites. just playing devil's advocate here. since I have been hearing the sound for years, I just want to know what it is already. And like I have said on other posts, it seems to be coming from the ground, but maybe I am hearing something else.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Tallone

i heard the "sound about 2 weeks ago, down here in little havana miami FL....the REAL sound...sounds like a jet is "stuck" in mid air..it lasted for about 25 minutes and i really had a chance to analize it..

it kinda sounded like someone was pressure washing my house right next to me...the sound sounded like a vast amount of air rushing out of the sky..

also i looked everywhere in the sky and i did not see anything...and the sky was perfectly blue clear and sunny that day

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This will come to abolutely nothing just like comet elenin and the 2 suns nonsense
That was doing the rounds here. Unfortunately as wonderfull the Internet is at spreading
Information it's equally as good as spreading BS.

Wave after wave of fad theories hit ATS , I find myself having to go back to the MSM just to get any type of
Tangible info.

I believe , I honestly do . I just don't feel any of the answers are on these forums anymore.

Then again what's that noise ??

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This is pretty close to what I hear, a little deeper...more bass sounding.
m.youtube.com...#/watch?v=Z2eQPOo95l0
edit on 6-2-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Add to the list of possibilities:
f. harmonic resonance
g. unknown other

I've been on the bench watching the horns of god, alien invasion (real or otherwise), video game hype, etc, discussions. The possibilities discussed in a. thru e. are all valid (ok, I personally have to toss the horns of revelation, at least until it's followed by chariots of light & mass violence and chaos. At that point, game over anyhow). But I don't think the list is complete.

f. Harmonic Resonance
According to some, the earth is going through shifts in its electric & magnetic fields, either through precession, the CME solar events or both. Add to that, likely massive HAARP bombardment, saturation of the atmosphere with everything from AM/FM, cell, wifi, satellite and scientific experimentation.

It may be that the ionosphere has been affected in some way and has slid into a harmonic resonance with the solar and astronomical electro-magnetic frequencies and plasma waves. Or the ionosphere is in resonance with itself--much like the wind aligning with the harmonic frequency of the Tacoma Narrows bridge. This resonance "noise" is found on much smaller scales in power generation and transmission. This could be an acoustically massive resonance.

It would explain the wave nature of the sounds and their duration. At the Bakken Museum there is a metal horn-shaped sculpture with little solar collectors & spinny things at various diameters. The solar energy is heard audibly and it comes and goes like the waves they are--much like listening to the ocean.

Also, I think we have to add an option that really should be on most conspiracy or mystery multiple choice and that is

g. Unknown Other (aka None of the Above)
It may be that TPTB are clueless as well and that the source is something we have not experienced in this lifetime. We think we know jack-all of everything but really have no way of checking for our own flat-earths. Immanuel Velikovsky sure took heat for his theories in the 50's and still today, but there is a resurgence of interest in the electric universe and our limited knowledge of things astronomical.

Finally I'd like to add a forum to ATS. "None of the Above Top Secret" where things like Elenin and prophesy go until their respective occurances happen.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Or F, Unknown or unseen flying craft? and im pretty sure if it was the sound of angels from the rapture it is supposed to be drums not the sound of a fighter jet echo

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Not that long ago we had a power outage for a couple hours, all over town. And I overheard a security guard talking to another worker, saying his version of what he thought had happened, so I spoke up and told him what I thought had happened and when he heard that he thought was quite likely too. The thing was, if it had simply been what he was told, then they would already have known this in those kind of circles because they all were seeking for answers.

He had thought they cut the main power, and apparently that is what happened, it was an intentional block out. And that would only do that for an intruder, because if you break into that its dangerous.

However, that was right at the time where the M9 flare and cme hit and the next day the X flare. So I suggested that they knew there was some risk to the power from these sunbursts, and sunspots and cut the power.

As to what is affecting earth's core, the geomagnetic and the sun, I think this may be the answer:

paneandov.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I believe that the genuine videos could either be an indication of potential unrest of some sort in that area or targeting some of the more religious areas making believers think the rapture is apon them.

I also believe that men are responsible for these noises via "satelites" and the places they are occuring will have some sort of tatctical significance or play a part of something in their agenda i have no doubt. All of the hoaxers are unknowingly fueling the fire and the spread of disinformation, this is how they plan things so even when the lose they win...... all the angles are covered and most will be fooled by the lies and those of us lucky enough to ecsape the fallout will be isolated and alone with no communication and finally rounded up for reassimilation.

Heres a little more room for thought. These guys were real and will be hard to discrerdit but no doubt the flamers will try anyway !

Nasa and the Elites/Illuminati

Oh and major i see you have finally reached the prison warder consciousness which is expected of, I wish i could be as enlightened as you .......... 30 years your junior and ready to evolve as nature intended.

edit on 6-2-2012 by Zecharia because: bash typing

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I'm not very informed about all of these strange sounds that are occurring but does anybody here have any anecdotal evidence? Youtube has proved to be pretty unreliable, with sensational titles but with less than sensational videos!

I also notice that there are quite a few people from the Vancouver/Vancouver Island area mentioning the sounds. I'm no expert, but I believe you guys are sitting on the (i think off the top of my head) the juan de fuca tectonic plate. Moreso, I hear that there is seismic activity around that area which may explain some sounds. This is only from what I have read; it's only a suggestion for possible noises around there and I'm not trying to belittle anybody's experiences.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Oh yeah and i detect some major disinformation.

That is all .

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Sounds way too much like the Reapers from Mass Effect 3.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join