edit on 6-2-2012 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)
Since it seems likely that major governments would be aware in advance of most near term global threats, then it also seems likely that they would take some actions that would reflect their anticipation of those events. These actions would likely not be explained to the masses to avoid panic. Below is a list of largely anomalous governmental actions that may indicate an awareness of a near term global threat that is suggested by these remote-viewing data. Again, these are only speculations, none of which "prove" anything. But considered collectively, they are exceptionally odd.
1. The U.S. Space Shuttle will launch its last mission in mid-2011. At that time, NASA is entirely abandoning its government-funded manned spaceflight program. Given the investment that the U.S. has made in launching humans into space since the 1960s, this is odd, especially since private efforts to launch humans into space are years away, and currently unproven. It is as if the government does not anticipate being able to launch humans into space in the near future for reasons not currently stated.
2. The Svalbard Global Seed Vault is being sealed in 2011. This will allow the world to restart agriculture given a global catastrophe. The United Nations formally inspected the facility, which might seem odd for a Norwegian project. The timing of this project seems like a strange coincidence.
3. U.S. and global debt. It is as if various governments are not expecting to have to pay back their debts, perhaps anticipating a global economic reset due to reasons not currently stated.
4. The devaluing of the U.S. dollar seems to be a trend that will stay. Moody, Standard and Poor, and Fitch have announced that they may be devaluing the rating of U.S. Treasury bonds (see NY Times article, 15 March 2010, as well as the editorial on 20 March 2010), and there have been discussions within the United Nations of the International Monetary Fund phasing out its dependency on the U.S. dollar. The governments seem to be acting as if the U.S. dollar will be replaced as the global currency.
5. Digging, digging is everywhere. The U.S. has no nuclear enemies, yet it is digging huge underground facilities in inhospitable regions difficult for the masses to reach. Why? On the other hand, the Chinese tend to think collectively, and China is digging extraordinary subway complexes under most of its major cities in a crash program that seems odd in terms of timing and scope. See, for example, the NY Times article by Keith Bradsher, 27 March 2009. Subways are, of course, conveniently located underground tunnels, and such tunnels could house millions of people in an emergency. Russia announced in 2011 that it is adding 5,000 new nuclear bomb shelters in Moscow, enabling it to protect all of Moscow's residents. The program is to be rushed so that it is finished in 2012. Why? Russia has no nuclear enemies. Russia's new subway systems have also been place deeper than needed so that they can be used as deep emergency shelters. Again, why? Why all these preparations, and why the rush?
6. NASA is now predicting that the Sun may generate unprecedented solar storms for a lengthy period in 2012-13. We cannot accurately predict Earth's normal weather a week in advance, and it is by no means clear how NASA can do this with respect unprecedented weather on the Sun years in advance. They are saying that we are more dependent on vulnerable computer technology now. But we had similar dependencies in 2001 and 1990 when previous 11-year solar cycles hit. What is different about the current cycle? Some might suggest that NASA is acting as if it has some extra information that is not currently stated.
In August of 1864 around 9pm, he witnessed the the moon clearly with stormy clouds here and there. He could hear the wind roaring in the trees but was struck by the fact that the air was calm. He walked toward the roaring sound, apparently directional, to a clearing. The noise appeared to be above the nearby village. I have observed in videos that while most sky roaring surrounds, it can also be directional. He describes it as the “noise of spinning mills”.
Well a Carrington event is a big thing. In 1859 there was so much electricity in the atmosphere that the northern/southern light could be seen all over the world even in the tropics. That’s probably a partial and temporary collapse of our magnetic field.
The telegraphs were throwing sparks and when disconnected from their batteries they were still operating with currents induced from the atmosphere.
Originally posted by Tallone
The strange sounds continue to be heard.
Now what could be the cause? Here's a few thoughts, most already suggested on the Internet.
a) venting gas/ atmosphere from vast underground complexes.
b) setting up the masses for a black flag 'alien invasion' (see other thread here on ATS)
c) the horns of the angels indicating the end of the world is upon us
d) lots of individuals taking part in roughly coordinated hoax
e) diversion by governments and/or the worlds elites to divert the masses from the economic peril they face (i.e. the real threat)
Originally posted by daaskapital
First off, i would like to say, the acting in this video is horrendous, i don't believe the video, the DJ's smile gives it away, plus the way they talked.
Now onto the noise. I have heard a noise myself, however it was a continuous rumbling noise which lasted 20 minutes. It went up and down in frequencies occasionaly. It sounded more like the first one that popped up in Florida (i think).
There are some theories, stating that it could be the Earth's core, or a result from Solar flares. Personally, i don't think it has anything to do with Alien invasions or other crap, in fact, i have no idea, but am leaning towards natural occurences. All i know that the continuous rumbling noises that have been recorded are real, as i have personally heard it. However i can not vouch for the other noises such as the "trumpets" and the metal scratching sound.
edit on 6-2-2012 by daaskapital because: eta
Originally posted by TheOneElectric
The first video you posted. That's audio from the Kiev incident. Trust me, I know it. Too many people are attemptign to hoax this. The real noises sound like a large airplane that is far too low, and it continues on for five to fifteen minutes.