It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sounds warn us of incoming, and very soon...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
two douche bag opus and andy clones aren't very reliable sources. it's probably a cheap attempt at viral marketing.

this isn't:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

This is how the government hides this stuff, they use hoaxers and disinformation.

In my opinion the noises sound like the shofar the Israelites blew to bring down the walls of Jericho. I've heard all kinds of stuff but i wonder if the people who were hearing the real noises ever thought to use infrared camera's or thermal cameras to see if there was something...invisible in the sky?

You mean like giant speakers suspended from Zepplins? Sorry couldn't resist it.

You touch on a couple of issues my point (e) could be related to if you wanted to see it that way. Considering the sounds constitute some kind of calculated effort to shift people from particular areas, it could be from governments, not directly, and perhaps not the kind of governments we know with 'representative' MPs but perhaps better put as 'governing bodies'. Who's to say there are not sections of the elite with a conscious? If they knew of an impending threat and are finding for some reason that they informing us the masses of the impending world catastrophe is constrained then who's to say they wouldn't try to direct our attention by other means. Particularly if they do think of the masses in terms like 'manipulatable' and 'sheep-like'.

Secondly, the kind of sounds do seem evocative of a clarion call right from out of a passage of the old testament. What better to feed into the subconscious fears of the masses then to evoke the teachings of their churches?

So it could be 'us' warning the rest of us based on knowledge of immediate future events or a single event 'they' have but the greater majority of us do not.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GunzCoty

You could try the map I have linked to in my intro at the top of the thread. Bound to be pranksters amongst them, but if a percentage are genuine than it clearly cannot be simply associated just with the American continent.

edit on 6-2-2012 by Tallone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

I agree as already noted, likely a hoax. But there are plenty of those videos that are far more harder to debunk as a prank and I have invited people to post those when they find them. Not the prankster videos though people, that would be a different thread.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LongbottomLeaf

There have been quite a few disaster-type movies featuring a similar noise used in the soundtrack over the past couple of decades haven't there? I agree. There are many threads on ATS and videos on Youtube noting the way ideas have been seeded through Hollywood movies. Could it not be we have been prepared for this by movies like, The Titanic, Transformers, War of the Worlds etc all of which feature very similar noise? Financiers do have a say in the tweaks that can go into a movie. Take a look at the impact financiers had on the plot of Blade Runner. There's a relevant video on Youtube.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
These all sound like Kiev video and trumpet sounds from "Red State"movie.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

best fake video their is
edit on 6-2-2012 by dayve because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Thebel

Truthfuly, it's exactly the sound of the cycling of the chicken high-pressure deep fryers at the local Amish Dutch Market.

They've got four of those things going and the Amarillo, Texas and Kiev sounds are very similar..

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
The first video you posted. That's audio from the Kiev incident. Trust me, I know it. Too many people are attemptign to hoax this. The real noises sound like a large airplane that is far too low, and it continues on for five to fifteen minutes.

I don't have a problem with theory speculating, but you have to start off your thread with a video that is not one of the hoaxes.

maybe you could do us all a huge favor, and put all the vids on this thread that are not hoaxes, then we can have another ATS expert come along and show us all the hoaxed videos that you did put up, then we will ask the other ATS expert to put up all the real sky sound vids, and then................. have yet another ATS expert come here and go through those vids to show us which ones are hoaxed. and then keep going from there.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I have been experiencing a noise around my home in the last few months. After isolating the electricity in the home via the safety switch and the water via the valves. I could only hypothesis that the tone was a sort of harmonic resonance affecting the house. There was no evident wind and this seemed to emanate from the ground up as to the cause I don't have enough evidence to make an educated guess however I am confident the tone is a sort of harmonic resonance based on the audio texture comparison to other resonance effects I have studied.

Well that's my 2 cents based on my own experience and investigation. I wonder if anyone else has done a similar experiment when experiencing the RS (Resonant sound)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Tallone

I can't say SORRY because most everyone reachable and with ears to hear have been warned; everyone with eyes to see have been warned, everyone with least bit of common sense would have heard, saw and reasoned out that all around us things are happening to prepare for what is coming. I would be lying if I said I will miss most of you "dummy know it alls", it is the way of the universe..Survival of the Fittest" and when you who have supported the lies, corruption of the Government find yourselves being treated like cattle; when you City Dwelling Dependents find yourselves without food, water and what you need to live, you will have only yourselves to blame. I have been preparing since 2002; my home is a Faraday Cage, my backup power systems will run even if I have to switch down to burning wood and paper, our food continues to be stockpiled and my ship is done and now all I am doing is perfecting systems and adding bells and whistles. If nothing happens, it's okay but I sleep better knowing me and mine will be fine and will be able to get as far from all of you as possible. Sorry? No, I am not sorry, it is Major Karma coming to bare. You all had plenty of chances to change and divert from the course this country is on but you wanted more of the same..now, the Sun is going to reshuffle the deck for you and I for one welcome it.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma
reply to post by Tallone

I can't say SORRY because most everyone reachable and with ears to hear have been warned; everyone with eyes to see have been warned, everyone with least bit of common sense would have heard, saw and reasoned out that all around us things are happening to prepare for what is coming. I would be lying if I said I will miss most of you "dummy know it alls", it is the way of the universe..Survival of the Fittest" and when you who have supported the lies, corruption of the Government find yourselves being treated like cattle; when you City Dwelling Dependents find yourselves without food, water and what you need to live, you will have only yourselves to blame. I have been preparing since 2002; my home is a Faraday Cage, my backup power systems will run even if I have to switch down to burning wood and paper, our food continues to be stockpiled and my ship is done and now all I am doing is perfecting systems and adding bells and whistles. If nothing happens, it's okay but I sleep better knowing me and mine will be fine and will be able to get as far from all of you as possible. Sorry? No, I am not sorry, it is Major Karma coming to bare. You all had plenty of chances to change and divert from the course this country is on but you wanted more of the same..now, the Sun is going to reshuffle the deck for you and I for one welcome it.

I hope this comment is still here 5 years from now, im going to bookmark it. And if we are here as well as this comment, i am going to talk sooooooooooooooooo much sh*t!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Yes, this is one of the two I was looking for to link to in my intro. Thanks for posting.

Here's the related story to that video. The noise does sound more like a tornado (or if you like the sound of gas at high velocity).

Updated: 10:12 AM Mar 10, 2011
"Tornado-like" Sounds Worry Residents Wednesday Evening
We had a lot of calls early Wednesday evening about rumbling sounds that sounded like a freight train, with residents fearing it was a tornado. But, it was NOT. It was likely a phenomena called ducting, and the Tallahassee National Weather Service office addressed it.
Posted: 11:33 PM Mar 9, 2011
Reporter: Mike McCall

SOURCE

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Here's a link may help point you to a way you are able to do just that - if it is a warning and if there is still time of course.

Check this

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Now with all the evidence maybe people will see its a freakin hoax and get over it. Just like all the hub bub about bug bad nibiru that never came. This site declined into a heap of crap if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Another reason for these sounds that wasn't included, is the reversal of the magnetic field, (magnetic flip)

I remember watching a documentary on this several years ago, (have tried to find it but no luck yet). The professor, had made a computer simulation screensaver of the earth & its magnetic field.
He then had to go away for a period, but upon his return ,found the poles had flipped in the computer simulation.

Our magnetic field has been decreasing , suggesting that it may be in the early stages of a flip (this can take a couple of thousand years).

At present, the overall geomagnetic field is becoming weaker; the present strong deterioration corresponds to a 10–15% decline over the last 150 years and has accelerated in the past several years; geomagnetic intensity has declined almost continuously from a maximum 35% above the modern value achieved approximately 2,000 years ago. The rate of decrease and the current strength are within the normal range of variation, as shown by the record of past magnetic fields recorded in rocks (figure on right). The nature of Earth's magnetic field is one of heteroscedastic fluctuation. An instantaneous measurement of it, or several measurements of it across the span of decades or centuries, are not sufficient to extrapolate an overall trend in the field strength. It has gone up and down in the past for no apparent reason. Also, noting the local intensity of the dipole field (or its fluctuation) is insufficient to characterize Earth's magnetic field as a whole, as it is not strictly a dipole field. The dipole component of Earth's field can diminish even while the total magnetic field remains the same or increases. The Earth's magnetic north pole is drifting from northern Canada towards Siberia with a presently accelerating rate—10 km per year at the beginning of the 20th century, up to 40 km per year in 2003,[29] and since then has only accelerated.[30] In the last decade magnetic north was shifting roughly one degree every five years.[31]

wiki link

I think that the sounds may have something to do with the changes taking place ,not only at the earths core but also in the crust. The sounds of this ,I think, would reverberate into the ionosphere producing the familiar, "Where is it coming from??" question by hearers.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tallone
reply to post by dayve

Here's a link may help point you to a way you are able to do just that - if it is a warning and if there is still time of course.

Check this

I dont get it, whats everybody running from?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I think (e) is the least likely. Probably 99.?% of the earth's population has never even heard of this. You can not distract the masses if the masses know nothing of it's existence!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Tallone

I heard a strange sound the other night when i couldnt sleep properly.... it was the trumpet sound but its not trumpets!!! I know that for certain... it was more like the early morning call that the Mosques use to get their followers to go pray!!!

I live in England!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

5 Years From Now? Under any circumstance, 5 years from now me and my family will be living on our 92' Expedition Grade Catamaran far from the USA..where? That is my business. Hey, if I am a nut, life here in the USA will get better for you but for my part, I can barely stand the interaction. Mutual? That's good for me.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join