It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl Halftime Conspiracy!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
As we were watching the show, I said to my room mate "Just wait until tomorrow, and you'll find hundreds of articles and threads about how Madonna's show was some occult conspiracy-thing with ties to the Illuminati etc."

Seems like it's happening much sooner than I thought.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Considering that Madonna was alive during Roman Imperial Times, I do not see the conspiracy.
Didn't her and Tiberius have a thing?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by tvtexan
Considering that Madonna was alive during Roman Imperial Times, I do not see the conspiracy.
Didn't her and Tiberius have a thing?

She's like Kissinger.. Always around

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

She's like Kissinger..

Kissinger?
Heck I wouldn't even shake her hand!
She probably carries diseases we haven't even named yet!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Yeah......I love it. I just posted this on another thread

reply to post by SonicInfinity No I did not see the eye with the G, but I got a kick out of her straddling the guy in the fur cuffs on all fours and riding him like a beast....something only the whore of Babylon could do! Lol....gotta love all the illumanti pageantry. Fun stuff....

I think it is brilliant.....either it is pure coincedence, Madonna did it on purpose to create controversy, or she is really an illumanti minion.....

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

God noticing and being pissed?

You really think he cares about a football half-time performance?

I dont. If he is not concerned about all the suffering in 3rd world countries, me thinks he could care less what a performer does for a football game.

Or how about all those NFL players who sinfuly live thruout the week, then the night before the big game give thanks to Jesus Christ. THAT is much more appauling
I think God hates hypocracy much more than a theme of Madonna's show

*shrug*
edit on February 5th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
As a performer (former) I feel it was an amazing show....but I look at it differently than most....
With that said.....her show revolved around Mythology....
I find interest in it, but don't take alarm or feel there is a conspiracy....
edit on February 5th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

Those were my exact feelings as I watched it.

I don't normally enjoy Madonna but that was a hell of a show.

Why am I not surprised that members here would be over inflating what was an entertaining half time show into an occult ceremony as "proof" of some goofy theory or another?

*shakes head*

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Hmmm... funny you mention that. First thought that crossed my mind when I watched the video was "she looks somewhat like Germania"...

I'm not really into this occult-symbolism-illuminati stuff so I have no idea if Germania fits into this at all.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
When things like this are done on this large of a scale it is prelude of an event to come. I believe the event will precipitate the downfall of America, and indcution of NWO

-According to an NFL press release, the Super Bowl halftime show is the most-watched musical event of the year. More than 162 million viewers in the U.S. watched last year’s show.

-Madonna is the best-selling FEMALE artist of all-time. In paganism female dieties are more revered. One diety stands out, the Mother goddess Columbia. LIKE A VIRGIN

-This is Superbowl 46. 46/2 =23. 23 pairs of Chromosomes. LIFE/REPRODUCTION

-Madonna just released a new movie on Feb. 3rd 2012 called W.E

-Superbowl is in Indianapolis, a heavily occult city.

-Indiana was a VERY corrupt city throughout the 50's and 60's and is said to be the state where the KKK had the most influence and power. KKK being of course founded by Albert Pike, famous 33rd degree freemason. The beginning of the end of KKK control in Indiana started when D.C Stephenson, a grand wizard, murdered and raped a young white school teacher Madge Oberholtzer. Mr. Stephenson had influence over the govenor and most of Indiana state government at that time. However Stephenson was convicted of the murder and subsequently indictments were issued to most of the state elected officials and a corruption scandal ensued.

Madge Oberholtzer. She looks nothing like Madonna but again I'm brainstorming.

-Exactly 7 years ago this day Feburary 5th 2007 here are a list of events

Bush submits $2.9 trillion budget

UK vows to eradicate Bird Flu
(I know it's UK)

edit on 5-2-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Nobody saw Mia shoot the middle finger?

LOL, and they were worried about Madonna.
edit on 5-2-2012 by Carseller4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I see it more of a statement that had to be made by tptb as an answer to the john 3:16 tim tebo buzz.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

Although W.E. was released over here mid January and is about the American woman (Wallis Simpson) who fell in love with a British monarch and for whom he abdicated his power to be able to marry her, much to the anger and chagrin of the British people.

Now unless you're somehow gonna say "hmm, Wallis Simpson.....The Simpsons had a show about Homer becoming head of a power plant in India......the US will become Hindus" or some other goofy snip then all you and others in this thread are proving is that crazy people like to see whatever crazy symbolism they like in pretty much anything and can't just sit back, relax and enjoy something due to their obsessions with fictional groups.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Mia flipped off America and nobody noticed?

+3 more 
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
When things like this are done on this large of a scale it is prelude of an event to come. I believe the event will precipitate the downfall of America, and indcution of NWO

-According to an NFL press release, the Super Bowl halftime show is the most-watched musical event of the year. More than 162 million viewers in the U.S. watched last year’s show.

-Madonna is the best-selling FEMALE artist of all-time. In paganism female dieties are more revered. One diety stands out, the Mother goddess Columbia. LIKE A VIRGIN

-This is Superbowl 46. 46/2 =23. 23 pairs of Chromosomes. LIFE/REPRODUCTION

-Madonna just released a new movie on Feb. 3rd 2012 called W.E

-Superbowl is in Indianapolis, a heavily occult city.

-Exactly 7 years ago this day Feburary 5th 2007 here are a list of events

Bush submits $2.9 trillion budget

UK vows to eradicate Bird Flu
(I know it's UK)

...And what is your point?

I really hope, for your own sake, that you are joking.

"This is Superbowl 46. 46/2 =23. 23 pairs of Chromosomes"
And before that came Superbowl 45, 44,43,42...
Take Superbowl 47. The 47 stands for the number of chromosomes. Obviously, this is about one of Sarah Palin's kids. That means that Sarah Palin will be the Queen of the NWO.

See how easy (and full of crap) that was?

"Superbowl is in Indianapolis, a heavily occult city."
Now you're just pulling "facts" out of your ass.

Holy crap, people...
edit on 5-2-2012 by Whipfather because: (no reason given)

link   
www.youtube.com...

Best I can do....but Mia clearly flips off America.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I see it more of a statement that had to be made by tptb as an answer to the john 3:16 tim tebo buzz.

So Madonna is the one behind this silly "TPTB" thing then?

Since, you know, she's been all about world peace for decades and took the opportunity to have that message shown in front of the entire watching world.

Soon as you can, call a psychiatrist.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whipfather
As we were watching the show, I said to my room mate "Just wait until tomorrow, and you'll find hundreds of articles and threads about how Madonna's show was some occult conspiracy-thing with ties to the Illuminati etc."

Seems like it's happening much sooner than I thought.

Yes. It is quite ridiculous.

The theme of her performance was just a theme, and apparently a good one as it got people talking. But some illuminati conspiracy projecting into our living rooms? Uh huh.

I'm sure next someone will slow down the close-ups of her face and say her facial contortions are evidence of Madonna being a reptilian. Damn, some of you just have too much time on your hands.

Seriously, these are the threads which make ATS look half insane. There's definitely truth all over ATS, but it gets lost in nonsense like this sometimes.
edit on 5-2-2012 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Mia flipped off America and nobody noticed?

I honestly didn't.

*goes to find the performance vid to watch when the game's over*

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Nice

You know, I'm thinking if a screenshot of Mia doing that is posted, some lunatic on ATS will claim that flipping the bird is an Illuminati symbol and a signal that their "plans" are about ready to take place.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join