It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Iran says will attack any country used to strike its soil

page: 4
28
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakes51
Who is bullying who here? Oh yeah, Iran and the US are picking on pour little Iran. Right? They are not hurting anyone, and are only baking brownies at the sites prohibited to the IAEA weapons inspectors. They don't want the bomb, but a peaceful nuclear program to the light Tehran and the surrounding areas. They are besieged by enemies on all sides. Boohoo!


The IAEA is visiting Iran and all "nuclear sites" right now. They have access to every site and they had it since 2003. Get your facts straight or get lost. There is no proof and thats the reason for your childish and pathetic reply to this thread.


Originally posted by Jakes51
If they feel so threatened? Why are they going around kicking up dirt, throwing egg in the face of their neighbors, threatening to kill and destroy anyone and everyone, and other feeble attempts to encourage an attack by their opposition? As far as I am concerned, bullying is a misnomer, because Iran has been given ample opportunity to cooperate with the international community about their nuclear program.


When did they say that? All they said is that they will retaliate if they get attacked and support their friends if they get attacked. There is no difference to what the West is doing. It is hypocrites like you, who don't understand that.


Originally posted by Jakes51
There has been no talk among foreign leaders amounting to calling others cancers, advocating death and annihilation to other countries, and other vitriol being thrown around by the Iranian government.


Please provide proof for those dumb and false accusations.




posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorT
Iran have caused all of these problems themselves there is no conspiracy surrounding their demise and as it stands currently, they are very lucky that military action hasn't already been taken against them. I don't understand how people come up with these crazy ideas and theories as to why governments around the world are becoming more and more impatient with Iran. Its clear that Iran is hiding something and its crystal clear they are prepared to go to war to protect whatever it is. Is it a nuclear weapon? Who knows? One thing is for sure, Iran are walking on thin ice.


Here Here :-)



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix
 



Any nation attacked by anyone from a third party platform, In my opinion, has every right to attack the 3rd party.

Personally, I've a guilty desire to see all of the Middle East wiped off the face of the planet by Comet, Meteor, Mantle Plume, Huge Earthquake, something.
Bye Bye to all of it. Holy Land destroyed by 'act of god', ah that would be hilarious. Sad, but, hilarious.

The whole area is just a cesspool of rivalry and conflict with ethnic and religious tensions at the center.

I kinda wish someone had a moon base and was nuts enough to create their own artificial act of god by catapulting Really BIG rocks from the moon until all that kinetic energy turned all the major cities, and religious sites to smoking meteoric glass.

It's a guilty desire because I, I hate violence, and death, but, this whole Middle East business has been nothing but a thorn in humanity's side since pretty much the dawn of man.
Wipe it clean.


WOW ! .....some real wild thoughts there nineix


I got a feeling quite a few people would agree however !!

They have HAARP and BLUEBEAM ya know......

Hmmm.

Interesting scenario.


It involves two things. A technologically simulated "second coming" and the reemergence of new "MONTAUK" type projects that have the ability to take up a whole bunch of people as in a "rapture" type of situation and whisk the whole bunch into never-never land. Ironically, portions of the holographic projections have the potential for changing the planet into oneness with God. Unfortunately, this operates on the premise that Man shall somehow become God in human form and control other Men and dictate all actions and thoughts.

The calculated resistance to the new religion, the New World Order and the new "Messiah" will entail human loss on a massive scale in the ensuing "holy wars". The "BLUE BEAM PROJECT" will pretend to be the universal fulfillment of the prophecies of old; as major an event as that which took place 2000 years ago. In principle, it will make use of the sky as a holographic projection screen for space-based laser-generating satellites (star wars). These projectors will project simultaneous images to the four corners of the planet, in every language by region.

What is the Blue Beam Project?


Wild, ... Wild !!


I think we will see a military coup d'état in Iran this "spring".



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Shminkee Pinkee
 



Iran has it's own problems internally just like everyone else. But does it threaten externally like everyone else. The only aggressors here are the Israeli controlled US, UK EU, and Saudi Arab states.

Iran does not want a conflict especially Nuclear. Iran has NOT invaded another country in over 300 years. Now, can u say the same about the US and UK? Nope! Didn't think so!

People can shout 'The Conspiracy Theorists Are At It Again' all they like but in this case the conspracy is conspiracy fact!!

If you don't see the bigger picture in what is happening in the middle east your an idiot. A complete and utter retarded idiot. It's right in front of your eyes!!

People who believe the official story in Pearl Harbour, Vietnam, 9/11, 7/7 etc are all idiotic buttheads. Because they still believe the crap shovelled to them by the Government controlled MSM!!

So what do u think the MSM is saying about Iran? Is it true? I wouldn't think so! With their track record? I wouldn't believe a word they say. Look at Libya. MSM lied through their teeth about what happened there!!

It's not a conspiracy! It's FACT!!



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ALF88
 



Originally posted by ALF88
The IAEA is visiting Iran and all "nuclear sites" right now. They have access to every site and they had it since 2003. Get your facts straight or get lost. There is no proof and thats the reason for your childish and pathetic reply to this thread.


The IAEA was there, and I know that already. If everything is known about Iran's nuclear program? Why did they go there this time? Perhaps, there were discrepancies after their last round of inspections? Did you even read the report?

Implementation of the NPT Safeguards
Agreement and relevant provisions of
Security Council resolutions in the
Islamic Republic of Iran



52. While the Agency continues to verify the non-diversion of declared nuclear material at the nuclear
facilities and LOFs declared by Iran under its Safeguards Agreement, as Iran is not providing the
necessary cooperation, including by not implementing its Additional Protocol, the Agency is unable to
provide credible assurance about the absence of undeclared nuclear material and activities in Iran, and
therefore to conclude that all nuclear material in Iran is in peaceful activities.42
53. The Agency has serious concerns regarding possible military dimensions to Iran’s nuclear
programme. After assessing carefully and critically the extensive information available to it, the Agency
finds the information to be, overall, credible. The information indicates that Iran has carried out activities
relevant to the development of a nuclear explosive device. The information also indicates that prior to the
end of 2003, these activities took place under a structured programme, and that some activities may still be
ongoing.


So there you have it. They were there once again to verify and confirm long held discrepancies that should have been taken care of years ago. The latest visit did not include inspections of nuclear sites as you have stated in your response, but dialogue between the IAEA and the Iranian government.

IAEA experts did not visit, inspect any nuclear site in Iran: state media


International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) experts did not visit or inspect any nuclear site in Iran during their three-day visit to the country, an unnamed source told the official IRNA news agency on Tuesday.

The IAEA team had only travelled to Iran for talks with the Iranian side, the source was quoted as saying.


No need for the personal attack, and I am privy to the same facts as you are. At this point, I am skeptical about Iran's intentions for their nuclear program. Judging by the facts of course. You are welcome to believe what you want.


Originally posted by ALF88
When did they say that? All they said is that they will retaliate if they get attacked and support their friends if they get attacked. There is no difference to what the West is doing. It is hypocrites like you, who don't understand that.


Originally posted by ALF88
Please provide proof for those dumb and false accusations.



Defense and retaliation is one thing, and warranted after an attack. However, it is the language and rhetoric that is being spewed by their side which is counterproductive, and a serious roadblock to taking them seriously on anything. Again as I have said earlier, I am privy to the same facts and information as everyone else. Here is the latest example of vitriol by the Iranian leadership.



When has any of Iran's opposition called them, "a cancer that should be cut?" Please provide facts if you can? Again and as stated earlier, no need for personal attacks. You did not have to say "dumb," in your response. False accusations is fine, but to ridicule a person's intelligence is wrong. I understand you feel strongly about this issue, and I do as well. However, we can at least be respectful of each other. Thanks for the replies!



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed
 


what about Iran meddling in ME affairs for the past 30 years? Iran wasn't even on the radar until we found out about the IED's made by them and shipped to Iraq and Afghanistan. Once that was found out, thats when people started looking into the nuclear program.

Quite honestly I think A-Jad brought the hammer down on himself. maybe seal team 6 should go in, take A-jad, karmenei, and other hardcore loyalists out, then leave and let the people in the streets sort it out?



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LoonyConservative
 




what about Iran meddling in ME affairs for the past 30 years? Iran wasn't even on the radar until we found out about the IED's made by them and shipped to Iraq and Afghanistan.


That's another mainstream lie, anymore that you would like to share?



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakes51
The IAEA was there, and I know that already. If everything is known about Iran's nuclear program? Why did they go there this time? Perhaps, there were discrepancies after their last round of inspections? Did you even read the report?


They could go there whenever they felt they had too. And the report is speculating. There is not a single shred of evidence, which drives the war crazies nuts, as we can see every day. Hell, even western media outlets have said that there is nothing new in the report, and that there is no evidence.


Originally posted by Jakes51
After assessing carefully and critically the extensive information available to it, the Agency
finds the information to be, overall, credible. The information indicates that Iran has carried out activities
relevant to the development of a nuclear explosive device. The information also indicates that prior to the
end of 2003, these activities took place under a structured programme, and that some activities may still be
ongoing.


There is no proof! They are speculating and trying to find a reason, so that Israel and the US can finally attack Iran, and there is a reason why El Baradei had to go. Now you got a Japanese puppet as head of the IAEA. They are basing their doubts on a strange laptop, which was provided by the CIA to the IAEA years ago, because they didn't find any other evidence. I am sorry that I doubt the integrity of the CIA or Western / Israeli Intelligence services in general, but I think we have every reason to doubt, what they are trying to sell us.


Originally posted by Jakes51
International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) experts did not visit or inspect any nuclear site in Iran during their three-day visit to the country, an unnamed source told the official IRNA news agency on Tuesday.


They were free to inspect the sites. If hey didn't, you can't blame Iran.


Originally posted by Jakes51
No need for the personal attack, and I am privy to the same facts as you are. At this point, I am skeptical about Iran's intentions for their nuclear program. Judging by the facts of course. You are welcome to believe what you want.


Israel got nuclear weapons and didn't sign the NPT, they actually threaten other countries, even the world with their nuclear weapons. Argentina, Brasil and others have the nuclear option like Iran, there is evidence that Saudi Arabia has helped Pakistan to develop their nuclear weapons. Why does nobody attack them? I tell you why. They are part of the international central banking system, Iran is not. I am sure you know who controls the central banking system, and it is not even a conspiracy theory. Isn't it strange that it is always those countries, the ones that don't "comply" with what we think is right, that get demonized and attacked by the West?

That alone should raise a big red flag over your head!


Originally posted by Jakes51
Defense and retaliation is one thing, and warranted after an attack. However, it is the language and rhetoric that is being spewed by their side which is counterproductive, and a serious roadblock to taking them seriously on anything. Again as I have said earlier, I am privy to the same facts and information as everyone else. Here is the latest example of vitriol by the Iranian leadership.


What did they say, that you see it as a problem? And how do you call Western / Israeli rhetoric? Look in the mirror, look at what your own government is saying and ask yourself, if their rhetoric helps in the situation we are in right now. Why is it only western countries allowed to threaten and war monger, whenever they want to? This is hypocrisy at its best!


Originally posted by Jakes51
When has any of Iran's opposition called them, "a cancer that should be cut?" Please provide facts if you can?


And? They call the Zionist regime a cancer, which it is. It might not sound nice, but it doesn't hurt does it? Israel is by no means less aggressive. How many times do we hear them and the West talk about the "crazy Mullahs", or call them "religious nutjobs"?


Originally posted by Jakes51
Again and as stated earlier, no need for personal attacks. You did not have to say "dumb," in your response. False accusations is fine, but to ridicule a person's intelligence is wrong. I understand you feel strongly about this issue, and I do as well. However, we can at least be respectful of each other. Thanks for the replies!


I do apologize for using the word "dumb" . Sometimes it is right though, especially when people keep repeating obvious lies.






edit on 5-2-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by ProfessorT
 


Iran has been under constant attack since the 1940's and they still have not attacked or invaded any nations, surely you don't need a timeline of all the Western meddling in Iran do you?





Iran have caused all of these problems themselves there is no conspiracy surrounding their demise and as it stands currently, they are very lucky that military action hasn't already been taken against them. I don't understand how people come up with these crazy ideas and theories as to why governments around the world are becoming more and more impatient with Iran. Its clear that Iran is hiding something and its crystal clear they are prepared to go to war to protect whatever it is. Is it a nuclear weapon? Who knows? One thing is for sure, Iran are walking on thin ice.


The professor is 100% correct. Iran's enemies (as they would describe them not me) have been more than patient with the terrorist Iranian government that urinate on their own people every single day. If they wanted them they would have had them for breakfast by now. fact. The Israeli & Western governments have been more than patient taking first the diplomatic and sanctions route. It is Iran who is pushing for war not the ones Iran perceives as enemies. Else it would have happened. Speaking of meddling and threats look at what Iran does. Maybe you need to draw yourself a timeline on that! But this time read and acknowledge it and not dismiss it completely because it goes against your opinion.

Maybe you need to go live in Iran and see what the average citizen has to put up with from this terrorist regime and the disgusting Ayatollah.



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
Maybe you need to go live in Iran and see what the average citizen has to put up with from this terrorist regime and the disgusting Ayatollah.


Are you talking about the 35.000 Jews living in Iran who don't even attempt to leave the country despite offers of 50.000 USD and more from the Zionist regime?

Funny how countries people know nothing about are evil. But nothing wrong with a simple world view right phaty?



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT
 



Its clear that Iran is hiding something and its crystal clear they are prepared to go to war to protect whatever it is.


That is super smart analysis, especially from an avowed government employee. It reminds me of Colin Powell's super analytical briefing to the UN on 5 Feb 03--the one he later recanted.

What we don't need are more non sequiturs.



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALF88

Originally posted by phatpackage
Maybe you need to go live in Iran and see what the average citizen has to put up with from this terrorist regime and the disgusting Ayatollah.


Are you talking about the 35.000 Jews living in Iran who don't even attempt to leave the country despite offers of 50.000 USD and more from the Zionist regime?

Funny how countries people know nothing about are evil. But nothing wrong with a simple world view right phaty?



It's ironic how the "experts" on here who consistently remind us about how much Iran hates the Jews also tend to forget the large Jewish population that thrives in Iran. Israel offered them money to relocate and the Iranian Jews refused.


There are 25,000 Jews living in Iran. When Israel backed a plan to pay Iranian Jewish families $60,000 to settle in Israel, Society of Iranian Jews met the announcement with scorn, issuing this statement: "The identity of Iranian Jews is not tradable for any amount of money. Iranian Jews are among the most ancient Iranians. Iran's Jews love their Iranian identity and their culture, so threats and this immature political enticement will not achieve their aim of wiping out the identity of Iranian Jews."



The "we need to stop Iran" crowd are left with nothing but straws to grasp at.



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It all started when the Turkish-Ottoman empire ended and Britain, France, and the U.S. set up those countries.

So, yes in a way its the West that is the problem.

I still feel however, that no country should have or use nuclear, for energy or weaponry.



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ALF88
 


Thanks for taking the time to reply! As I follow your responses, they seem to be very opinionated, and that is all well and good. You care to offer some facts to your assertions and claims as I have done with my initial response? The latest reports show me the inability on the part of the IAEA to clear-up long held discrepancies. Therefore the suspicions remain, and the report does go on to say that there was apparent noncooperation on certain aspects of their investigation by the Iranians. The jury is out as far as I am concerned.

You bring up some good points. Although I tend to disagree with some of it, but I am glad we are able to discuss our differences in a respectful manner. I am a skeptic and will remain one until more is shown on Iran's end. The course of events have placed Iran under the magnifying glass, and the burden of proof is on their part. We need to put aside the semantics and put this baby to bed once and for all. Hopefully we can do so under peaceful circumstances?

Iran can choose to be a responsible power in the region, and conduct themselves under normal diplomatic standards in relation to objections being offered by the opposition? Or they can continue along the current course, and it could lead to a lot of pain and suffering. Not only for them, but for the opposition as well. The thing about war is that both sides suffer casualties. Lets hope this matter can get resolved before it comes to hostilities. Thanks for the replies.
edit on 5-2-2012 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Iran surely does a GREAT job de-escalating the crisis!

I congratulate Iran for being smart and making wise and intelligent decisions.

LOL



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
will it be the mother of all strikes ?



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest
 


Hope not. But that's what the Murdering Paedophile Zionists want.

People here who cry for Nuclear strikes don't look at the bigger picture.

Innocent women, men, children will be vaporized in an instant. Is that what people in the west want? To see other innocent families dead in a few seconds? Do they not realise the implications for such mass murder?

It's sick to hear arseholes all over the world chanting for Nuclear War. And there are alot of arseholes!!

Regardless of where we come from or what deity we do or do not worship we share a common existence. We are all human. Why can't we behave like humans?



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakes51
Thanks for taking the time to reply!


You are welcome.


Originally posted by Jakes51
As I follow your responses, they seem to be very opinionated, and that is all well and good.


Just like yours, mine are based on facts though, yours on assumptions.


Originally posted by Jakes51
You care to offer some facts to your assertions and claims as I have done with my initial response? The latest reports show me the inability on the part of the IAEA to clear-up long held discrepancies. Therefore the suspicions remain, and the report does go on to say that there was apparent noncooperation on certain aspects of their investigation by the Iranians. The jury is out as far as I am concerned.


Ok. Let's say Iran is developing a nuclear weapon? How does that make a difference in the region, and what problem does the West have with it? Israel got between 200-300 nukes, Pakistan and India got nuclear weapons, intelligence shows that Saudi Arabia got nuclear weapons in Pakistan, as they helped them develop theirs.

I tell you what the problem is.

A nuclear Iran would shift the power in the Middle East, away from US puppet regimes to Iran. That is what they are afraid of. They are afraid that the economic system established in Iran under heavy sanctions will be established in all middle eastern countries. They are afraid to lose their power and the grip around the throat and neck of those countries. They are afraid, that they have to start dealing oil in a currency that has value or in gold and silver right away.

Iran signed the NPT, that is a fact, they have the right to peacefully use nuclear energy, which they are doing. By doing this they automatically have the so called "nuclear capability", to use it as a weapon, but a lot of countries have that, basically every country that uses nuclear power. GB has it, France, the US, Russia, China, Pakistan, Israel, India, Saudi Arabia, Argentina, Brasil, Israel even sold nukes to South Africa. Why is nobody asking for inspections in Israel? They have repeatedly threatened other nations, especially Iran with the "nuclear option", some so called intellectuals even told us that when Israel goes down, they will take the whole world with them, because they have enough nuclear weapons to do so? It is hypocrisy at its best! A nuclear Iran is by no means a threat to Israel. Iran would never attack Israel, as they know, it would be their downfall if they do, with a nuclear weapon or without.


Originally posted by Jakes51
You bring up some good points. Although I tend to disagree with some of it, but I am glad we are able to discuss our differences in a respectful manner. I am a skeptic and will remain one until more is shown on Iran's end. The course of events have placed Iran under the magnifying glass, and the burden of proof is on their part. We need to put aside the semantics and put this baby to bed once and for all. Hopefully we can do so under peaceful circumstances?


Iran is doing what it has to do. They offer inspections. But it has become clear that the IAEA is a US puppet organization since El Baradei left. The West / Israel wants war, they don't have proof and that is driving them crazy. They are desperately looking for a way to justify an attack in an attempt to hide their problems at home. It won't work this time. Iran is patient, they will not attack, and if we are told that they attacked, I would put a BIG question mark behind it as both the US and Israel are known for various proven false flags.




edit on 5-2-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ALF88
 




Are you talking about the 35.000 Jews living in Iran who don't even attempt to leave the country


Yes Jewish peoples live in Iran. no argument from me. But do you that statement alone gets Iran off the hook as being a great place where they treat their people well and people don't live in fear of the government and that scumbag Ayatollah? I give you one example. Look at the fallout from the last election there! Go do some research It is not my job to hold your hand.

Whatever way you want look at it, try to mask it, ignore it or tell yourself the fact is Iran is not a good place to live where one can freely express political opinion (or any controversial subject) and not be terrorised by the grip of the religious Ayatollah and his terrorist puppet government!



But nothing wrong with a simple world view right phaty?


Oh OK if you want to be like that my view on this issue is lot more sophisticated, mature, educated and well researched than yours will ever be!



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
Yes Jewish peoples live in Iran. no argument from me. But do you that statement alone gets Iran off the hook as being a great place where they treat their people well and people don't live in fear of the government and that scumbag Ayatollah? I give you one example. Look at the fallout from the last election there! Go do some research It is not my job to hold your hand.


I am aware of human rights violations and I condemn them just like you do. But that is not our job. We have to stay out of other countries business. Our own governments are violating our rights day in day out. If the people in Iran have a problem with it, they have to do it on their own and they will. They have proven it in the past! We can't force our way of life on other countries and expect a thank you.


Originally posted by phatpackage
Whatever way you want look at it, try to mask it, ignore it or tell yourself the fact is Iran is not a good place to live where one can freely express political opinion (or any controversial subject) and not be terrorised by the grip of the religious Ayatollah and his terrorist puppet government!


Who defines who a terrorist is and who is not. Correct the West / Israel. Our own governments are making numerous attempts to censor the Internet right as we speak (NDAA, ACTA...). They can detain and / or kill US citizens without a warrant. The so called democratically elected president of the USA, or should I say dictator, can decide whether you live or die, without having to ask a judge.




edit on 5-2-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
28
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join