It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran says will attack any country used to strike its soil

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I agree.. any nation is fair game for Iran to attack for aiding and abetting genocide of their people.

Maybe a few missiles down Parliament House in Australia will teach the Israel and US arse kissing Australian politicians a lesson.. Get a spine Aus politicians and say no to insanity..

I love these threads... the Israeli sympathisers/agents always pop their heads up.. I think we know who they are by now.. so easily identifiable.. and they got nothing against the truth. go home.
edit on 6-2-2012 by PrecogPsychicSensitive because: oops

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrecogPsychicSensitive
I agree.. any nation is fair game for Iran to attack for aiding and abetting genocide of their people.

Maybe a few missiles down Parliament House in Australia will teach the Israel and US arse kissing Australian politicians a lesson.. Get a spine Aus politicians and say no to insanity..

I love these threads... the Israeli sympathisers/agents always pop their heads up.. I think we know who they are by now.. so easily identifiable.. and they got nothing against the truth. go home.
edit on 6-2-2012 by PrecogPsychicSensitive because: oops

That's funny.
I'm Australian and my first thought was, hmm Iran is threatening all comers...
"Count me in"

I see your post confirming my feelings. Here is an Iranian pointlessly picking out Australia and making unnecessary threats.

Talk about a lacky douche bag

If the Australian army amounted to a tangible threat, you would say dick.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by anthonygillespie2012
Iran is also at fault threatening israel. How dare they make threats to Israel and how dare Israel get Americans involved.

What is wrong with you people? Iran has not threatened anyone. They have stated, that they will defend themselves in case they get attacked. And all of that in return to threats coming from the West and Israel. What Israel and the US are doing is threatening on a daily basis!

edit on 6-2-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

Iran is not so innocent. It is a well known fact Iran hates the Israel goverment. I don't live in Israel or Iran to be in the know of the situation to know who has done to who or what they did . Another fact is united states of America needs to stay out of the middle east conflict with Israel and Iran.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

They are threatening to retaliate with force, meaning they are already ready.. or they are bluffing.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Iran is also at fault threatening israel. How dare they make threats to Israel and how dare Israel get Americans involved.

What is wrong with you people? Iran has not threatened anyone. They have stated, that they will defend themselves in case they get attacked. And all of that in return to threats coming from the West and Israel. What Israel and the US are doing is threatening on a daily basis!

edit on 6-2-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

Iran is not so innocent. It is a well known fact Iran hates the Israel goverment. I don't live in Israel or Iran to be in the know of the situation to know who has done to who or what they did . Another fact is the west needs to stay out of the middle east conflict with Israel and Iran while Israel needs to deal with its own decisions without involvement of another nation. Hopefully Israel makes a decision of pe
The west has never threatened Iran the only thing the west has done is support sanctions.
edit on 6-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Yeah thats a fair call if some country wants to help America or Israel attack then Iran has every right to consider them an enemy also

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Genocide anyone? Don't forget, there are millions of innocent people caught in the middle of this. Do you really think that the general Iranian population want this war any more than us in the West? Many people have a warped view of the middle east and parts of Northern Asia and this is totally down to MSM and propaganda.

Religion is a major player in this but if it wasn't for TPTB, the majority of people would go about their own business with their own beliefs. However, 'religious tension' is being used as a tool for the greedy elite to invade other territories and obtain resources.

This statement from the article worries me most

A military strike on Iran and Iran's response, which might include an attack on the oilfields of No. 1 exporter Saudi Arabia, would send oil prices soaring, which could seriously harm the global economy

Iran would have every right to attack a hostile nation so the Western 'Allies' need to seriously think about their next step.

Peace to all.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Iran is not so innocent. It is a well known fact Iran hates the Israel goverment.

No, they are not, no nation is, but the USrael is terrorizing them for decades now. Don't you think that that has something to do with the hate they have for them?

I don't live in Israel or Iran to be in the know of the situation to know who has done to who or what they did .

You don't have to be there to understand.

Another fact is the west needs to stay out of the middle east conflict with Israel and Iran while Israel needs to deal with its own decisions without involvement of another nation.

I second that.

The west has never threatened Iran the only thing the west has done is support sanctions.

Both the US and Israel have repeatedly threatened Iran, even with nuclear attacks.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by nineix

Personally, I've a guilty desire to see all of the Middle East wiped off the face of the planet by Comet, Meteor, Mantle Plume, Huge Earthquake, something.
Bye Bye to all of it. Holy Land destroyed by 'act of god', ah that would be hilarious. Sad, but, hilarious.

The whole area is just a cesspool of rivalry and conflict with ethnic and religious tensions at the center.

I kinda wish someone had a moon base and was nuts enough to create their own artificial act of god by catapulting Really BIG rocks from the moon until all that kinetic energy turned all the major cities, and religious sites to smoking meteoric glass.

It's a guilty desire because I, I hate violence, and death, but, this whole Middle East business has been nothing but a thorn in humanity's side since pretty much the dawn of man.
Wipe it clean.

so... how often do you dream of the deaths of millions of innocent people?

do you also like to hurt small animals?

ever dream of popping off senators as well?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Originally posted by michael1983l
Iran need to be careful with talk like this, they are alienating themselves even further from the Arab league

Newsflash:

Iran is Persian, not Arabic

Yes they have a majority of Persians but the whole leadership is hi-jacked by lunatic Arabs.

Yeah, I somehow doubt that. If it was "hi-jacked by Arabs", then they would probably be well in line with Saddam, Al Qaeda, or Saudi Arabia. If this was the case, then they would already be submitting to US pressure in one way or another. But it's not.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

So you wish him to provide proof but not from any western media. So which media sources are acceptable then? If something is reported in Western Media does that make it lies by default? What about the same reports that they share with eastern sources like Al Jazeera. Does that mean Al Jazeera lie too?

Of course we could quote Al Farsi official reports in Press TV, they always report things the way they are, well apart from that time they got cought forcing a Canadian/Iranian reporter to produce a fake story for their propaganda. At least western media is only biased by political opinion, it is rare that they outright lie.

www.guardian.co.uk...

oops I just quoted western media, it must mean it is lies, but wait it is accusing Press TV of lying. Damn I am confused now. Who do i believe?
edit on 5-2-2012 by michael1983l because: (no reason given)

"It is rare that they outright lie"???!!!!!!!!!!! I don't understand why you are on ATS at all! Do you really believe what you read in "The Guardian" too?! What a joke! The media have been coming out with outright lies ever since the 1930s! George Orwell wrote about how the Spanish Civil War was reported in English newspapers - either entire battles were forgotten or entire battles were made up that had never even happened! That's when it really started and nothing has changed.

And yes, Al Jazeera lie too! Do you really think that is true "Arab" tv??!! No wonder society is in such a mess if even ATS folk believe the lies...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

It si all a game of chess. have you not figured it out yet.

He he talks the talk had better walk the walk.

If not the tough walk and tough talk are nothing.

I dont want innocent civies to die.

And I do not promote war.

I'm actually against it.

But you can only punch me in the face so many times before I come out with my louiville and start cracking some heads.

You what would you do keep taking the punch in the face.

We I turn the cheek opnce and only once.

You come at me again and you go home in a box.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth4Thought

Troll much.

Your kind.

Kanda sounds racist.

Are you a hater?

Truth hurts some times.

How about killing woman and children you like that stuff too.

Wake up people.

This country is about freedome and peace.

Iran

Well what do you think they are about.

Shall I dig up some dirt.

There is sooooo much of it out there.

Lets see what did the supreme leader just say yesterday.

let me guess that was taken out of context.

Or well that was not how it should have been interpited.

Come on

Which flavor are you drinking tropical punch or blue berry?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
i'm really starting to think Iran already have the nuclear weapons..it is no secret that china, Russia, Pakistan have been helping them with there nuclear program for over a decade..they are so many scenarios that can be played out..as it stands,sanctions have failed due to china and Russia buying oil( or exchanging for weapon technology) from Iran, at half the price as the west currently buys from other sources.. Russia and china (ranked 2nd and 3rd respectfully through military might ) www.globalfirepower.com... Pakistan( nuclear weapons) Turkey(undeclared nuclear weapons)www.globalresearch.ca...
Iran have some of the strongest allies on the planet which brings me to the conclusion any attack on Iran will result in a war unlike anyone has witnessed in living memory .. now all this carnage is based off an idea that Iran is hell bent on attacking Israel www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org... ..

interesting that all this is taking place in 2012 of all years..lets hope that Russia and america can talk some sense into Israel and Iran ..the whole world is watching... peace
edit on 06/-06004/2011 by sitchin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Oh for god sake

The Iranian government really are a bunch of comedians aren't they

With what Iran? hate mail?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Iran has every right to make this statement. Iran is surrounded by nations who allow hostile war mongering entities to build a military presence all around its borders.

ca.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Iran has every right to get themselves blown up.

Seriously, this is turning into a situation where Iran is the drunk guy with napoleon syndrome trying to take on everyone at the party because someone accidentally stepped on his toes.

Give it up Iran, how can a country with so much to offer and people who clearly are not anti-west, have so much hate in the hearts of their leaders??

Oh wait, I forgot that they used to have a democratic society and we went in at the bequest of Great Britain to take the oil....

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Iran has every right to attack a nation that attacks them. Wouldn't America do the same?

I just hope my country (Britain) doesn't make the stupid mistake of invading Iran. Its going to make us a target.

If Ron Paul becomes President. I'm going to leave the UK and move to America. This country is going to hell in a handbasket. Nothing will change in the UK whilst we having a ruling monarchy. I don't even think many people here know what Liberty means.
edit on 6-2-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Attacking Iran is out of question .

It's a madness to do so .

Rather have a peacefull resolution to current problems .

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I hate to say it, but barring any arguments we had in the past, I'm starting to agree with your posts more and more. Also, judging from the fact that any argument against your thesis being made here, has been made in a less than educated manner. I just wish that more than 10% of the populace realised that Israel is not the force for good that we've been told it is. Just look at the fact that the first three presidents of Israel were considered "the founding fathers of modern terrorism." It just seems like people don't even look at the facts before basing an opinion anymore. It frustrates me to no end that 90% of people just don't have a clue. At work, the other day, a buddy of mine asked me "So you actually think you're smarter than that guy?" and then scoffed at me, when I called bull# on something a radio producer said on the air about so-called "Iran problems." These days all it takes to be credible is a big bank account, and the fact that I don't possess such a bank account, to most people, means that my points are less valid, or not valid at all. I have an analogy for it: We're all stuck in a dark tunnel with a light at the end of it. 90% of people are running towards the light, thinking that it is their way out. The other 10%, including me and possibly you, are running in the other direction, because we realize that the light is attached to a speeding freight-train heading right at us.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure the only way I could find more anti American sentiment than on this site, is by visiting some anti American Arab sites overseas.

Such hate for our country, Israel, etc. People act as if Iran has no blood on its hands. Bury your head in the sand a bit deeper why don't you...

So if Iran tries to stop the flow of 1/3rd of the worlds oil supply, which would affect ALL nations in the world, through water for which they have no right to control, the world is supposed to sit on their hands and do nothing?

If they try to develop nuclear weapons, you feel they should have every right to do so? Why.. because you hate Israel? I love how Israel having done things that could justify some hate by Iran (as if Iran hasn't also done things to deserve plenty of hate), it somehow fully justifies them creating nuclear weapons. NO one should have nukes. I wish no one did. But the "fix" for tensions is not to create more deadly weapons. Think beyond the current leadership in Iran. I personally feel the current leadership isn't terribly stable, but what comes after could be immeasurably worse, and at that point, them having nukes won't have seemed like such a good idea.

Except I have to remember that half the people around here also want the world to go up in a nuclear holocaust (or die to a killer asteroid, burn under super volcanoes, etc.) - so I guess it should come as no surprise so many are keen on them getting nukes.
edit on 6-2-2012 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join