It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran says will attack any country used to strike its soil

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
Iran need to be careful with talk like this, they are alienating themselves even further from the Arab league

Newsflash:

Iran is Persian, not Arabic

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by ProfessorT

Iran–United States relations

Iranian Revolution

Iran Air Flight 655

Iran Air Flight 655 was a civilian jet airliner shot down by U.S. missiles on July 3, 1988, over the Strait of Hormuz, toward the end of the Iran–Iraq War.

Who's the bad guy?

Well I guess the moron in Iran who sent that plane right over a battle zone while Iran was launching an attack on a U.S. destroyer is to blame and not the U.S. Never mind the fact the airliner was operating on the wrong channels and squawking a beacon from an F-14.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Originally posted by michael1983l
Iran need to be careful with talk like this, they are alienating themselves even further from the Arab league

Newsflash:

Iran is Persian, not Arabic

Yes they have a majority of Persians but the whole leadership is hi-jacked by lunatic Arabs.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

I hope these corrupt world leaders realize what they're getting themselves into.

Of course they do - they want it. What absolutely inhumane scum they are.

They should be put in a dirt arena, their families held hostage to make them fight, given chainsaws and which ever countries leader isn't dead at the end end - their country gets ice cream.

If this sounds awful, consider the alternative. Also come on - ice cream!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Iran has some accurate missiles. Accurate enough to say take out the side of a huge oil storage tank. I wonder how much damage they could do in a concerted barrage to the worlds oil supply and how long the interruption would last. Take out all the middle east port (Oil) infrastructure and they may throw the west into an oil induces GFC.

They could cause their own arab spring. Imagine if they manage to back the overthrow of the Saudi royalty.

Iran is not to be dealt with lightly.

P)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Iran can puff its chest out all it wants but they truly do not want war.

While I agree they aren't the boogeyman they are made out to be they haven't helped themselves much either. All this chest beating and posturing is only going to lead to their ultimate destruction.

Eventually someone is gonna shut them up. And sadly it will be the Iranian people that take the brunt of it.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheIrishJihad83
And sadly it will be the Iranian people that take the brunt of it.

So Will everyone else.

Is it inappropriate or correct to say that if a population supports or does othing about the scum that leads their country to a murderous and unnecessary conflict, they are to blame as well and if more planes fly into buildings they were idiots not to expect it?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by theubermensch

Who is to say they don't, remember the porus borders nobody in D.C. seems to care about. I've heard some people speculate that (otm's) other than Mexicans cross the borders and some Middle Easterners speak Spanish. In a large group they may not be so obvious to spot the difference. Just sayin'

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
More chest thumping.

Just what we all want to see.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

No not really. Innocent Joe schmo who goes to work everyday and pays his taxes really has zero control over whatever his government decides to do. Bloody revolution is the last thing on his mind. Providing for his family and loved ones is number one.

Also I'm sure most Iranians are exactly the same. They just want to live and be left alone. However their government puts them at great risk with all this saber rattling. I don't blame the people for their governments stupidity.

Iran can't handle the full military might of US and Israel. Anyone who thinks they can is fooling themselves. I feel sorry for the innocent Iranians who will perish if this escalates.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheIrishJihad83

I hold the blame squarely with the people. We are the only ones that can stop it.

We just don't want to I suppose.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Having the technological knowledge to launch satellites in to space via their rockets. It's safe to say they have some knowledge of missiles

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by nineix

Any nation attacked by anyone from a third party platform, In my opinion, has every right to attack the 3rd party.

Personally, I've a guilty desire to see all of the Middle East wiped off the face of the planet by Comet, Meteor, Mantle Plume, Huge Earthquake, something.
Bye Bye to all of it. Holy Land destroyed by 'act of god', ah that would be hilarious. Sad, but, hilarious.

The whole area is just a cesspool of rivalry and conflict with ethnic and religious tensions at the center.

I kinda wish someone had a moon base and was nuts enough to create their own artificial act of god by catapulting Really BIG rocks from the moon until all that kinetic energy turned all the major cities, and religious sites to smoking meteoric glass.

It's a guilty desire because I, I hate violence, and death, but, this whole Middle East business has been nothing but a thorn in humanity's side since pretty much the dawn of man.
Wipe it clean.

I find your post incredibly disturbing. I'm from Egypt myself. Just don't quite imagine wishing that some 2.5 billion human beings are wiped off the face of the Earth cause the news channels have always been full of stories about conflicts between some of the countries there. Not to mention that the idea that all or even most of the people there are involved or advocates of said conflicts is just plain stupid to be honest.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

...and they have every reason to hate the Anglo-Compact (USA,UK, Israel and satellites), by historic reasons and by theological imperative we should never forget that Iran is a theocracy.

The West is not really very interested on Iran, most of the Western governments are extensively corrupted by Anglo-Compact propaganda and influence...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by varikonniemi

Iran will be too busy cleaning up rubble to attack anyone this will be shock and awe. The Lockheed 22-A will clean up their army like they did the Iraqi's.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

So would I...If you want some come get some!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

and with any right iran will do so,my guedness what the pepole expect??
let them in peace and there will be no problem at all!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Israel is going to attack the Iran country without US help in my opinion, may not be this year but in our future sometime. Hopefully I'm wrong because no one deserves to die, ordinary citizens should get involved with our governments of all countrys from america, iran & israel to stop fighting and not nuke each other for civilian life within the millions if such a nuclear bomb were to drop on land.

Israel is very worried over Iran unlike the Americans.

Most of the united states news about Iran is from Jews in Israel and the Jews in America who love israel infiltrating the media. Most americans care less other than Jews. I don't hate Jews at all but its obvious what's going on.

It worries me that the Israel military people are pressuring the American military to nuclear bomb the Iranians. Iran already thinks the West "america" wants to attack and even if America is not involved Iran could bomb us because of Israel as an ally and thinks we will join them.

If Iran is secretly making atomic bombs or / nuclear weapons so what? Its obvious Iran is making them or already has the nuclear weapons otherwise Israel wouldn't be worried. I can understand why they are pissed because of all the conflict they had in the past. They think if the're not the first to make a move it'll be to late in the future when Iran reaches more advance in technology for war.

A nuclear bomb is serious. I will hate Israel forever if they involve the americans. Israel needs to leave America out of the situation and our government officials are fools if they decide to join Israel in war. Israel is already influencing politicians to get involved with Iran including our president by pressuring him to make a decision. Disgusting.

Iran is also at fault threatening israel. How dare they make threats to Israel and how dare Israel get Americans involved.

If America goes to another war with Israel i will be leaving the united states if I survive the war afterwords.
edit on 6-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

All I have to say to the media parroting propaganda spewing neocons is what would America do if we were attacked? Exactly.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by anthonygillespie2012
Israel is very worried over Iran unlike the Americans.

For no reason, because there is not a single shred of evidence!

It worries me that the Israel military people are pressuring the American military to nuclear bomb the Iranians. Iran already thinks the West "america" wants to attack and even if America is not involved Iran could bomb us because of Israel as an ally and thinks we will join them.

The former leaders of Shin Beth and the MOSSAD have both warned the Zionist government to NOT attack Iran. Maybe they should listen to what those two have said.

Iran is also at fault threatening israel. How dare they make threats to Israel and how dare Israel get Americans involved.

What is wrong with you people? Iran has not threatened anyone. They have stated, that they will defend themselves in case they get attacked. And all of that in return to threats coming from the West and Israel. What Israel and the US are doing is threatening on a daily basis!

edit on 6-2-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join