It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Iran says will attack any country used to strike its soil

page: 2
28
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALF88

Originally posted by MrSpad
I am pretty sure everyone in the region knows this Iran has a very long history of making threats against just about every nation in the region. And during the Iran Iraq war they tried to bomb the Kuwaiti oil fields, mined the gulf and attacked oil tankers and even US Navy and Soviet Navy ships escorting Kuwaits tankers in and out. They have also been responsible for coup attempts, assasinations, and terror attacks across the middle east and africa. One more threat from Iran is not something that is going to suprise anyone who knows Iran.


Typical western loudmouth propaganda. Please provide proof. Western MM articles are not enough as we know they are in the same boat with the US Military Industrial Complex, the US and European governments as well as the Zionist regime.

Thank you.


So you wish him to provide proof but not from any western media. So which media sources are acceptable then? If something is reported in Western Media does that make it lies by default? What about the same reports that they share with eastern sources like Al Jazeera. Does that mean Al Jazeera lie too?

Of course we could quote Al Farsi official reports in Press TV, they always report things the way they are, well apart from that time they got cought forcing a Canadian/Iranian reporter to produce a fake story for their propaganda. At least western media is only biased by political opinion, it is rare that they outright lie.

www.guardian.co.uk...

oops I just quoted western media, it must mean it is lies, but wait it is accusing Press TV of lying. Damn I am confused now. Who do i believe?
edit on 5-2-2012 by michael1983l because: (no reason given)




posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l

Originally posted by ALF88

Originally posted by MrSpad
I am pretty sure everyone in the region knows this Iran has a very long history of making threats against just about every nation in the region. And during the Iran Iraq war they tried to bomb the Kuwaiti oil fields, mined the gulf and attacked oil tankers and even US Navy and Soviet Navy ships escorting Kuwaits tankers in and out. They have also been responsible for coup attempts, assasinations, and terror attacks across the middle east and africa. One more threat from Iran is not something that is going to suprise anyone who knows Iran.


Typical western loudmouth propaganda. Please provide proof. Western MM articles are not enough as we know they are in the same boat with the US Military Industrial Complex, the US and European governments as well as the Zionist regime.

Thank you.


So you wish him to provide proof but not from any western media. So which media sources are acceptable then? If something is reported in Western Media does that make it lies by default? What about the same reports that they share with eastern sources like Al Jazeera. Does that mean Al Jazeera lie too?

Of course we could quote Al Farsi official reports in Press TV, they always report things the way they are, well apart from that time they got cought forcing a Canadian/Iranian reporter to produce a fake story for their propaganda. At least western media is only biased by political opinion, it is rare that they outright lie.


Wow, did you really just say that its rare for the corporate controlled media to lie?!?!

Thanks for that, I needed a good laugh.
Well, I guess theres really nothing anyone can say to a post like that.
edit on 5-2-2012 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorT
Iran have caused all of these problems themselves there is no conspiracy surrounding their demise and as it stands currently, they are very lucky that military action hasn't already been taken against them. I don't understand how people come up with these crazy ideas and theories as to why governments around the world are becoming more and more impatient with Iran. Its clear that Iran is hiding something and its crystal clear they are prepared to go to war to protect whatever it is. Is it a nuclear weapon? Who knows? One thing is for sure, Iran are walking on thin ice.


They are lucky? Governments around the world? Where did you come up with this tripe? Iran has let inspectors have the go around more then enough times, and the only "governments around the world" that are impatient is israel and america. Do you not remember all the other mid-east wars??? Nations were wrecked to oblivion to no benefit of the local populace.

Israel wants them handled because they dare to speak against their precious "chosen" belief system, and america might just play along for the oil/rebuilding contracts. Israel is an ally to NOBODY, wake up already.



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan
 


You are missing a huge point here. First of all weapons inspectors have not been allowed full access. The next problem is that you state this is all about American and Israel, presumedly because you think this is some sort of Zionist conspiracy. Well Saudi, the UAE, Bahrain, Yemen and Qatar are all Muslim states in favour of santions and not limited to Military Action against Iran. But you fail to state that, is that because it doesn't back up your Zionist conspiracy?



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior
 


They do not tend to make stories completely up like Press TV. Yes they distort stories as I have mentioned but to get a story totally made up is rare. Press are accountable in most western countries.The Farsi news agency for example is completly state controlled.



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Good for Iran.

People are too brainwashed these days 'OMG Iran are evil, they need to be dealt with' - whilst slowly moving your pieces across the board to surround the King.

Disgusting.

Live and let live.



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l
 


Here ya go, heres an article on IAEA inspectors making trips to Iran. Its from a MM source so you can be sure its gospel buddy.


www.reuters.com...
edit on 5-2-2012 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
reply to post by wingsfan
 


You are missing a huge point here. First of all weapons inspectors have not been allowed full access. The next problem is that you state this is all about American and Israel, presumedly because you think this is some sort of Zionist conspiracy. Well Saudi, the UAE, Bahrain, Yemen and Qatar are all Muslim states in favour of santions and not limited to Military Action against Iran. But you fail to state that, is that because it doesn't back up your Zionist conspiracy?


Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and the UAE are US puppet regimes. Al Jazeera is based in Qatar. They lied numerously during the war on Libya.

edit on 5-2-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
reply to post by Cancerwarrior
 


They do not tend to make stories completely up like Press TV. Yes they distort stories as I have mentioned but to get a story totally made up is rare. Press are accountable in most western countries.The Farsi news agency for example is completly state controlled.


Really? So what you are saying is the MM telling little white lies is better than them telling big lies? Heres the thing, they're still LIES.



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ALF88
 


Is that all you can reply, what about the other nations I have mentioned, or is most of the middle east in bed with Israel too despite them opposing them as a nation?



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
reply to post by wingsfan
 


You are missing a huge point here. First of all weapons inspectors have not been allowed full access. The next problem is that you state this is all about American and Israel, presumedly because you think this is some sort of Zionist conspiracy. Well Saudi, the UAE, Bahrain, Yemen and Qatar are all Muslim states in favour of santions and not limited to Military Action against Iran. But you fail to state that, is that because it doesn't back up your Zionist conspiracy?


Taking out an oil competitor probably is something favored by other ME nations, and others just go along hoping it will keep them off the chopping block in the future. We have befriended countries there only to destroy them later down the road. Iran poses NO threat to america, and it is no conspiracy this is being wholly pushed by israel. Who the hell decided they should have the nuclear upper hand?



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cancerwarrior

Originally posted by michael1983l
reply to post by Cancerwarrior
 


They do not tend to make stories completely up like Press TV. Yes they distort stories as I have mentioned but to get a story totally made up is rare. Press are accountable in most western countries.The Farsi news agency for example is completly state controlled.


Really? So what you are saying is the MM telling little white lies is better than them telling big lies? Heres the thing, they're still LIES.


They don't tend to tell lies, they just report stories from a politically biased aspect, often missing out details that don't suit. They don't generally go around saying that Iran has been sending unmanned drones to Uganda and has killed thousands of people on a covert mission stating a political prisonor as their source who was forced to collaberate. Just like Press TV pretty much did.



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan
 



Ok then. You believe whatever you want. The site motto is deny ignorance not embrace it.



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
reply to post by ALF88
 


Is that all you can reply, what about the other nations I have mentioned, or is most of the middle east in bed with Israel too despite them opposing them as a nation?


It is merely stating facts, but that is something you seem to have a problem with.



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
reply to post by wingsfan
 



Ok then. You believe whatever you want. The site motto is deny ignorance not embrace it.


What I believe is america can avoid another war. Drowning in debt and dead soldiers for god knows what purpose in that region, is insanity. I choose to deny insanity.



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l
 


Polotics is not the only thing they lie about my friend, there is always more than just political bickering going on. Politics are a great dog and pony show for Americans, it keeps us divided and conquered. The western media knows this. They cater to the corporations and Military industrial complex and whoever pays enough to get their message on the airwaves. You can keep drinking the kool-aid if you want to, but I think I'll get my info from independent sources. Don't take my word for it, just type in MM lies in the little ATS search bar and you can read thread after thread about.



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Wow.

Put the word 'IRAN' into a post and it's like stirring up a fire ant mound with a stick.



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALF88

Originally posted by michael1983l
reply to post by ALF88
 


Is that all you can reply, what about the other nations I have mentioned, or is most of the middle east in bed with Israel too despite them opposing them as a nation?


It is merely stating facts, but that is something you seem to have a problem with.



No you are stating your opinion, you have not provided one shred of proof that Saudi or any of the other Arab nations are the US's puppet. In fact those nations probably have the US by the curleys as they control their fossil fuel supply.



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALF88

Originally posted by MrSpad
I am pretty sure everyone in the region knows this Iran has a very long history of making threats against just about every nation in the region. And during the Iran Iraq war they tried to bomb the Kuwaiti oil fields, mined the gulf and attacked oil tankers and even US Navy and Soviet Navy ships escorting Kuwaits tankers in and out. They have also been responsible for coup attempts, assasinations, and terror attacks across the middle east and africa. One more threat from Iran is not something that is going to suprise anyone who knows Iran.


Typical western loudmouth propaganda. Please provide proof. Western MM articles are not enough as we know they are in the same boat with the US Military Industrial Complex, the US and European governments as well as the Zionist regime.

Thank you.


They have these things called books you can read them but, wait of course those are all just made up unlike the stuff you read on the internet. So you can contact the countries in the region and ask them why they have issues with Iran. Or you can go spend some time in the region. All this would take a bit more than hitting links on the internet though.



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l

Originally posted by ALF88

Originally posted by michael1983l
reply to post by ALF88
 


Is that all you can reply, what about the other nations I have mentioned, or is most of the middle east in bed with Israel too despite them opposing them as a nation?


It is merely stating facts, but that is something you seem to have a problem with.



No you are stating your opinion, you have not provided one shred of proof that Saudi or any of the other Arab nations are the US's puppet. In fact those nations probably have the US by the curleys as they control their fossil fuel supply.


Does this really require proof? I thought it was pretty common knowledge. And did yu just say that the Saudis probably control America?!?!


You are too funny, thats the second time you've made me almost pee my pants laughing.



new topics

top topics



 
28
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join