It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pls tell me someone caught the vote count bit 'ron paul, ron paul"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Not sure what segment it was but just about a minute ago there was a clip of a outloud count of ballots and the majority was for Ron Paul by a landslide and then cnn finally switched to another topic

Please tell me someone has that recorded

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by valkyrie7

just saw that too. i was counting, it was paul 22, romney 11, gingrich 4, santorum 1. pretty ironic since rp gets no support in the voting booth apparantly. on CNN right?

major vote fraud. good catch though s&f!!

just "ron paul, ron paul, ron paul, mitt romney, ron paul, newt gingrich, mitt romney, ron paul, ron paul, ron paul, mitt romney, ron paul, ron paul.." ahh
edit on 4-2-2012 by andboycott because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
they went back to the ballout count again..another 5 for paul and 2 for romney before they cut it off and switched off...we really need someone to look into these votes

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Id like to see the video. I know Ron Paul was in the lead but I don't watch bull# poison TV programming anymore.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
153 paul
49 romney
42 gingrich
11 santorum

they just said that was the final count on CNN fomr this precinct. now they are reporting on syria lol.

i bet it is like this everywhere else but they change the totals.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I saw this too! Clark county has more people than all other counties combined. How can they call a winner without clark counties votes being submitted yet?
edit on 4-2-2012 by imawlinn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I just got home and the News in the Northwest is saying Rom > Gri > Ron. Than I come on here and see this post. I get so annoyed at the lack of information. Clark County is pretty large and if they are calling it over without it being considered I'm going laugh my azz off in November when the Dems win again.

Because every Republican that see's this, if true, is going to be that more likely not to vote.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The rigging is obvious. They simply toss out Paul's votes or slight of hand Mitt Romney's numbers higher.

I'm not saying this as a "sore loser" scenario.

The exit polls normally show Ron the winner.
They got caught in Iowa red handed.

...And I've never met a Romney supporter.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Haha.. noticed this.. Also, did you notice that on the CNN homepage that have all four candidates unlike when Paul was in fourth and they only had three and Paul was left out.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Is this what you guys are talking about?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfATS

yeah well. if paul supporters werent so hardcore and santorum wasnt an opus dei magnate.. they would cut they both out.
Source

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
all mainstream media ignore Ron Paul at all costs..

hope this works--

www.thedailyshow.com...

or--

yeah click www.thedailyshow.com... too see the complete BS of our media
edit on 4-2-2012 by ReadyPower because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Not sure what segment it was but just about a minute ago there was a clip of a outloud count of ballots and the majority was for Ron Paul by a landslide and then cnn finally switched to another topic

Please tell me someone has that recorded

So, what are you folks saying? Someone saw/heard an out-of-context out loud snippet of ONE poll worker in ONE precinct that somehow showed RP in the lead for this ONE instant in time, and from this you determine that major voting fraud has occurred and that "they" do this all the time by switching Paul's vote count with Romney's?

Ok....

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

The exit polls normally show Ron the winner.
They got caught in Iowa red handed.

Please show me official exit polls from Iowa showing Ron Paul the winner.

Please don't post that fake youtube exit poll.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
As I said in another thread, everyone needs to be patient. Clark county is being reported very slowly but is not far off of Gingrich.

Relax everyone. Let's see what happens.
edit on 5-2-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
You know, I cannot wait to see the results for Louisiana if/when it happens. If newt or Mitt win here it will be obvious voter fraud because travelling around here I see nothing but Ron Paul signs in everyones front yards. Not one single newt or mitt sign that I've seen anywhere in the state. Not one. So if RP loses in LA you can bet your sweet arses the games been rigged.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Yeah Nevada has been the worst caucus IMO so far.. I was so P#SSED off yesterday, it inspired me to write a thread because of it. It takes me A LOT to want me to do that. But what makes me so upset about it is that the media seems to want people to know of the corruption. Ha it is as if they are throwing it in our faces, who in their right minds can just not see what is going on???

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by shamaniski
Id like to see the video. I know Ron Paul was in the lead but I don't watch bull# poison TV programming anymore.

amen !

2nd

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

They are going to make sure that Ron Paul doesn't win, even if he actually does win. It's pretty clear now that Romney has been selected by tptb. Tptb really do not want someone who will represent the people, as Ron Paul does. It's pretty certain that the vote will not be counted fairly. In my mind, there are only two questions as to what the future holds. The first is, are the msm in on the gig, and how/why? The second is, will ptb select Romney or Obama, and what is their main objective? It's pretty clear that there are no more elections by the people and for the people. The problem is that it can't be proven that the elections are fixed. People who get in the way of whatever tptb are trying to achieve are either discredited or in some way threatened or removed completely so that they are no longer an obstacle.

Now before you say that I am just some sort of Ron Paul fanatic saying this, you should know that I'm not. There are some things I like about Ron Paul and some I don't. I don't like Romney or Obama either. However, it is pretty obivious as to what is going on, no matter what candidate you support. Besides that, the POTUS really isn't it charge anymore either. He is just a puppet. If I had to take a wild guess as to why tptb don't want Ron Paul in office, that is why. They will not be able to use him as their puppet, so they have to make sure that he doesn't win.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
on cnn they played the live caucus that was later due to it being for the 7'th day adventists and the orthodox jews. the count was 180+ for Ron Paul and 60+ for Romney.
A 3/1 advantage for Paul from the most conservative group you can find.
The win for Romney came when less than 50% of the votes were in and Clark County, which has 70% of the state. They never counted the votes at all last night.
They began but suspended it and everyone went home with it only partially counted, leaving the republican headquarters empty (supposedly eh?) and intentions of beginning the count this morning.

If the live count is anything to set precedance I will venture to say that Ron Paul won so decisevly they had to shut down and figure out what to do. They simply CANNOT allow Paul to win or even be close. Nevada, and especially Clark County has a heavy mormon contingent that is very politically active. 4 YEARS AGO THERE WAS A HUGE SCANDAL WHEN THEY ISOLATED AND MISDIRECTED THE pAUL SUPPORTERS TO WHERE THEY WERE IN ANOTHER ROOM WHEN THE VOTING TOOK PLACE and then they suspended the voting without a vote, which essentially left it open and never closed by the rules and the Paul supporters never were given an account. There is a thread on this site about it. I will look for it if it's still here I will post it.

So, as it stands, Clark County still has not finished the count or reported the results, but Romney won it in a landslide....wow! I can ASSURE YOU that Clark County is a heavy Ron Paul caucus.

Can I venture to say the obvious...that they left the whole thing to allow someone to break in (or nleft in) to stack the deck for romney and eliminate the landslide vote totals that are Ron Paul????
This is the state where Harry Reid went into the last election 5% behind in the polls and won by 5%, a statistical impossibility according to the pollsters.

So, how many here know that Clark county, 70% of the state, has yet to report their total count as of this morning?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join