It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pls tell me someone caught the vote count bit 'ron paul, ron paul"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This is just getting to be disgusting. And the worse part is, that theres nothing we can do but, bitch. Theres no evidence, no proof, of anything. But its all happening right in front of our eyes, and blatantly so. Which leads to "conspiracy theories" from anyone that says anything. Nobody is wiling to believe that they would outright show us that our votes mean nothing anymore, its just easier to call us crazy and nuts, or sensationlists. It just turns my gut to see what my country, and my childrens future home, has become. I feel as though we're losing all hope, and its frightening.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

I've never met a Romney supporter either. I live in a very conservative state. Although, I don't run in the circles of wealthy people, so this may explain something.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Ron Paul loses again.
Get over it people.
Realize that the majority of voters are not on your side. They are not idiots, warmongers, halfbreeds or any other monicker sore loser Paul fans paint them as.

It's too bad Ron Paul has been the disenchanted youths choice in the past two elections, he totally ruined the democratic process for all the people who supported him. His unelectabillity was plain to see as soon as his racist Newsletters appeared in 2008 on the national news.

His policy??? He has no policy. He sat in Congress for 14 years and did nothing. He only ever authored and passed one piece of legislation for a small chunk of land to a historical park in his district. His only record is of nothing.

His policy is all talk with zero substance to back it up. It can be summed up simply as, don't bother me I want to sit around and do nothing like I did in Congress so let the States decide everything if I am president. Foreign policy, that would be work....he wants to do nothing again. Monetary problems? Just roll the clock back to the ancient gold standard and let it sort itself out, he'll be dead when the depression hits from it anyways.
Government agencies? Who needs schools or agriculture or pollution control, more work get rid of it all is Ron Pauls lazy do nothing policy.
And people wonder why he lost in EVERY single State that had an election so far and will continue to lose every single State till the end.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

The very first exit polls reported by the MSM showed Paul winning in Iowa.

I suppose it would be possible to go find the video...maybe someone will feel like doing that.

Based on these exit polls and early returns, talking heads were quickly talking about Iowa being a 3-way tie.

I have absolutely no way of knowing if any vote fraud took place in Iowa or anywhere else. I think the greatest likelihood is that people are conditioned to vote for the person that they are told is supposed to win.

I like Ron Paul and will vote for him, but I admit that his mannerisms make it a lot easier to paint him as the "crazy uncle."

I believe that Ron Paul is our best overall choice, and it isn't really close. Hopefully his movement gaining so much traction will lead to someone from his camp who carries himself more "presidentially" getting the nod in 4 or 8 years (presuming that we can hang on that long).

I admit to the possibility that the election is blatantly being stolen. I hate to even think about this, because I'm trying my best to cling to some hope for this nation's future. If this election can be swiped out from under our very noses, then I'm afraid my slim glimmer of hope will be snuffed out.

edit on 5-2-2012 by notquitesure because: keystroke error

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Did you just really claim that Dr. Ron Paul is whats wrong with the democratic system? Did you just blame him for fudging the process?

That might be why his supporters see the opposition as "bought and paid for".

Get a grip man, claims like that are why your perceived as delusional, and possiby incompetant to vote.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by britelite1971

However, it is pretty obivious as to what is going on, no matter what candidate you support. Besides that, the POTUS really isn't it charge anymore either. He is just a puppet. If I had to take a wild guess as to why tptb don't want Ron Paul in office, that is why. They will not be able to use him as their puppet, so they have to make sure that he doesn't win.

I really hope that this is not too far off topic, but here goes.

I have been following two things recently which seem to pertain to this issue. The first is voter fraud as revealed by Greg Palast in his book Armed Madhouse and Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

www.gregpalast.com...

www.robertfkennedyjr.com...

Both of these gentlemen report on "caging lists", incorrect purge lists generated by the Republican owned Choice Point Data Inc., Provisional Ballots which are being offered quickly and enthusiastically to voters of color and enforced on soldiers of color serving in the Middle East. They also demonstrate that slight of hand has been employed in the return to the "old" paper ballots in which "hanging chad" (incompletely punched choices) allows them to eliminate at least as many votes as the universally dreaded computerized voting machines. Another tactic is manipulation of polling place locations in the area of poorer voters, making visiting the actual voting booth prohibitively difficult. This in turn makes the use of the absentee ballot more attractive even though a great many of these have been assigned to the dumpster in past elections.

The solution, according to these gentleman is to let go of the mouse, become trained and certified to be an observer at the polling place, and go observe. They also say that you should visit the polling place physically if you want your vote to count, although with observers there your chance of being counted will improve as well.

The second thing I have been following is the Bolivarian movement in South America. Of course we are being told by our media that these elected and popular presidents - Chavez, Lula/Roussef, Correa, Kirchner(s), Morales - are dictators who hate the US. (sound familiar?) In truth these are gentleman who can and do drive their own cars through the streets of their country with the citizenry waving and yelling greetings and appreciation. These officials, by their own admission, do not hate the US, indeed many of them were educated here. What they do hate is the US foreign policy under the Bush/Obama administration in which the IMF assists and even mandates their country's victimization at the hands of Anglo-American corporations.

If anyone has found what the OWS movement is actually against I think it is these duly elected people. They have reclaimed their countries from the 1% and are gradually returning it to the hands of the 99%.

Anyone wanting to learn more about this should watch Oliver Stone's film South Of The Border. One of the most interesting things about this film is near the end when Oliver wonders aloud if perhaps the Bolivarian revolution - which is peaceful but armed - might just travel to the United States through the immigrants already here. Although that is a hopeful thought, it seems to me that we American born citizens should be ashamed if we can not see the progress that is being made in Amreica del Sud and do it for ourselves.

While it is true that in this country we have to fight the media, it should be noted that in Venezuela the media is also owned by the 1% and still is. Hugo Chavez has and still tolerates this powerful opposition, but remains in power through election after election.

I am afraid what we are looking at is not an election at all, but in every sense class warfare. If we do not recognize this we are doomed to lose. If we do recognize this then we have won already, we just have to keep pushing, and keep informing our friends and neighbors and acquaintances.

edit on 5-2-2012 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

listen tinfoilTP you can bash ron paul all you like and reiterate the message he's 'unelectable,' regergitating it from the mainstream and quote fox news
but the only other alternatives are mitt, newt, luricated fecal-matter, and obama. newt and fecal matter clearly would run the country into the ground within a heartbeat and romney is just a obama clone
so really if not ron paul are you suggesting to just support the establishment and the status quo (on a conspiracy web site?)
seriously though, its clear obama would just have '4 more years' of raising the debt ceiling until its rendered worthless and Romney would do the same.
neither candidate can do anything about the debt in a 2 party system that cannot function.
ron paul would at least take executive order to end all the foreign conquests and save that military money. even if he couldnt pass his own legislature to remove social programs the military is really all that would need to be cut anyways
not gonna happen with any other candidate
so please if your gonna write such a long post just to bash ron paul why dont you offer any other viable alternatives

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I think this might be the video you're talking about. Saw it from another thread about an hour ago but I don't know who linked it. These are all ballots from the some of the Jewish community in Clark county. Yeah, Ron Paul is getting cheated big time. Something must be done because this is a slap in the face to him, his supporters and our country in so many ways. This is illegal and treasoness and those behind it should be imprisoned or expelled from this country.

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

yeah "Hey that guy is impassioned for Paul, lets cut him off..."

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
It makes me rflol to see hardcore conservatives vote for Romney, who could just as easy be Obama's VP. When Obama gets sworn back in january, there will be a lot of "I told you so...". BAHAHAHA!!!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Anyone in the country who would not support a candidate who wants to steer us back to the constitution and return the power to the people, is either a dis-info agent or a traitor! Not opinion but cold, hard fact.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by manna2

Yes, many Nevadans are angry about the FRAUDULENT election of Harry Reid.

Isn't it curious how Ron Paul completely obliterated his opponents in the only caucus event with live coverage?

In about 7 hours, it will have been 24 hours since the last caucus event took place and they still only have 50% reporting...THEY STOPPED COUNTING....

Who the hell counts votes and then stops? to go to sleep?

Clark County counts for about 60% of the votes in Nevada, I wonder why they are taking this long to get back to counting and/or reporting the results?

By the way, I worked on the ground in Nevada, I can't say what I did but I can tell you RP had great support and organization and that whatever the media is reporting as awarded delegates is FALSE FALSE FALSE.

It was false for Iowa and it is false now, they have no idea what they are reporting and are just divy'ing up the delegates based on vote percentage. They are misleading their viewers.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I found this link from the Daily Paul, it is about possible voter fraud in Nevada and goes into details: www.examiner.com...
edit on 5-2-2012 by tehdouglas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Yeah, everytime he loses it's voter fraud

That worn out broken record is falling on deaf ears, and there are over 40 States to go where he will lose in every one.
Guess the whole country is incompetent to vote according to Ron Paul fanatics, even though the majority of them are just barely out of diapers sucking their thumbs in their cribs.
Welcome to the real world where loser candidates lose.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join