It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Possible Connection/Coincidence between Lake Vostok & Holy Scriptures.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
This should be interesting, i am set the task of trying to explain my findings and put them in a way that you ATS members will understand. That is a mission in itself considering my thread posting skills and lay out are not the best. I already know that ok, so dont grief me.

I would like to ask you all something before you read on.
1: If you are not interested in this thread, do NOT post.
2: Please read thread in full, word for word, link for link
3: Those that have posted and are genuinely interested whom have posted read all posts/replies before posting or atleast remember where you read to.
4: Keep your insults, trolling and derailing away please, i am writing this for your benefit not mine.

Okey Dokey,
I have been interested in the operation going on regarding Lake Vostok for some time as has many of you have. I am also aware that many of you share the same feelings about the whole situation as i do. That it is wrong. I have posted before with my concerns.
This is a quote of one of my replies prior to the recent situation.

I am starring this thread and flagging simply for the update and the sharing of knowledge and not praising any actions what so ever of the imbeciles that feel this is acceptable. I say this because i dont believe they have considered all possibilities. Its not my conspiracy mind ticking here, i can only explain it as of a touch of worry. Its very rare that a thread would make me feel like that. The last one was the Gulf of Mexico oil spill. I just wonder,.....oh by the way i am no scientist or anything of the sort so if i am worrying about the following then i am assuming they are, they have and they did, and that they are only continuing due to everything else being investigated. My worries or concerns. 1 The risk of infecting the lake with "our" bacteria and poisons. (whether it be debris or oil from the drill or just carelessness, i would even go as far as saying from our atmosphere) 2Have they considered the fact that what we are in the duration of our existence and whats to say that something similar couldnt have evolved to a similar extent. 3 Given the current sky sounds, solar storms and in particular the polar reversal that i have read here on ATS have all of these been taken into account and also happen to be concerned about the technology that is currently in place like the HAARP system but more concerned about the Large Hadron Collider and any possible connections to these.? 4 Is there a possibility that oxygen in such high concentrations can be released and if so would there be any effects on either the planet or the lake that has remained buried for so long? This is in no way scare mongering i just pray that caution is adhered to and that there are no hidden agendas behind the operation that could be negative to the planet. p.s Is this where ET intervention comes in to stop stupidity or is it part of the next stage before the return?

That been said there is a very informative thread posted by Arken here called Lake Vostok Antarctica: Breakthrough Imminent
Any comments regarding this thread post to it and not here. This thread is merely me sharing what i believe to be possibly a connection between Lake Vostok and the current operation and prophecies of religious scriptures.

This is not a thread of spreading fear, scaremongering or anything else.

Links I feel Are Significant To This Thread
IceCube Neutrino Observatory
Lake Vostok Antarctica: Breakthrough Imminent
Superbugs spied off antarctic coast
18 Mile crack Antarctica seen by NASA
I will add further links when i feel that they fit. (You may laugh but last time i done this i was right.) here

After reading Arkens thread (linked above) along with many other pieces of info i started to see a bigger picture, now for some strange reason i seem to be able to take a particular topic see the dots and connect the dots to other events and topics.
This is the same with this story, and i am not only talking about recently either. I am talking about events that go back some time. 911 for instance is a key point, however i am not going all the way back that far and will be using Lake Vostok as the Key point.

Imagine Lake Vostok as the center of the web and all other pieces are points on that web. (funny how i mention web)

Anyway This is the piece that i origionally posted on Arkens Thread. I will take you step by step in the same manner i did. Then following this i will explain.

Connection 1
IceCube Neutrino Homepage
Now i posted this thread some time ago and i had posted it because i knew that there would be something that i felt in my opinion was strange about it,well in particular the location. Of all the places on earth they chose here. Now at first i thought it may have been decided to located there because of watching the skies for certain objects etc that regular people are not privy to be informed about but that aside......on to the topic at hand.

From the above link i would like to show you some images that i have posted previously that i felt were significant.

The IceCube Neutrino Telescope is made up of 86 strings with a total of 5,160 Digital Optical Modules that are used to sense and record neutrino events. Although the telescope is 2,820 meters tall, the average hole is 2,452 meters deep.

(Looking at the image posted, and have only noticed this now it states that the ice is only 50m thick. Just thought i would mention that.)

This Is The Image That Started the Connecting Of Dots.

In addition to the detectors imbedded in the continent, IceCube has a network of detectors on the surface called IceTop. This gives scientists the ability to compare results from the surface and deep detectors allowing a better analysis of the collected data.

Now the thing is with this image firstly it was taken/dated as 22.08 on the 2nd January 2011. But what i felt necessary to add is that it is a Hexagon not quite completed at that time. I say not quite completed because if you look at it:
6 Sides Hexagon
On Each side it would be made up of 6 strings, remember the date above so it has probably changed.

Now what i am talking about is that a hexagon is made up of six sides each of equal lengths and also 6 equalateral triangles.

I would like to start the connections. However there may be a lot of links, quotes and external text added.
edit on 4-2-2012 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2012 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Links I feel Are Significant To This Thread IceCube Neutrino Observatory Lake Vostok Antarctica: Breakthrough Imminent Superbugs spied off antarctic coast 18 Mile crack Antarctica seen by NASA

If you have a point, you have failed to supply sufficient evidence to support it
Much as it would be niffty if all these were related with a single cause, just isn't true. The only thing they have in common is location.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Now in Connection To the Hexagonal shape in the image here

Hexagon

In geometry, a hexagon (from Greek ἕξ hex, "six") is a polygon with six edges and six vertices. A regular hexagon has Schläfli symbol [6]. The total of the internal angles of any hexagon is 720°

I would also like you to watch this here

Now there are a few images that i would simply like you to look at, which are on the bottom of the page linked hexagon but here are the direct links here

A connection to Star of David

The Star of David, known in Hebrew as the Shield of David or Magen David (Hebrew מָגֵן דָּוִד; Biblical Hebrew Māḡēn Dāwīḏ, Tiberian [mɔˈɣen dɔˈvið], Modern Hebrew [maˈɡen daˈvid], Ashkenazi Hebrew and Yiddish Mogein Dovid [ˈmɔɡeɪn ˈdɔvid] or Mogen Dovid) is a generally recognized symbol of Jewish identity and Judaism.[1]. Its shape is that of a hexagram, the compound of two equilateral triangles. The hexagram has been in use as a symbol of Judaism since the 17th century, with precedents in the 14th to 16th centuries in Central Europe, where the Shield of David was partly used in conjunction with the Seal of Solomon (the hexagram) on Jewish flags. Its use probably derives from medieval (11th to 13th century) Jewish protective amulets (segulot). The term "Shield of David" is also used in the Siddur (Jewish prayer book) as a title of the God of Israel.

Given the goings on globally i would say a connection, wouldnt you?

Its also the Flag Of Israel and we are all aware of the situation regarding Israel at the moment. I would be interested to know if they have an interest in events surrounding Vostok Lake and the IceCube Neutrino Observatory? Anyone? Or is it the case that we are being told one thing when actually the opposite is true? Asking a question like Who are the good guys must be answered with a question who are the bad guys? because ultimately all i know is what i have been told or shown. None of what i know of Israel is of my own opinion based on the evidence that i PERSONALLY witnessed.

(im still not done so dont post.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I'm afraid that between the thread's title and your controlling attitude, you are not going to get any responses that are relevant. Try again, but be cool.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Now from a hexagon, you get Star of David and the the connections to other shapes which i am assuming you would have noticed if you have read the links i have provided.

Petrie Polygons and if you click on the link and care to scroll down you will see further connections like
Hexagons: Natural & Manmade

For this thread however i will just choose a couple.

Please an open mind needed here.

Snowflake 6
Benzene 6
So what is the third?

Also i find it strange that they would create a Hexagon at that location considering the hexagon discovered on Saturn?
Hexagon on Saturn (NASA)
A Hexagonal Feature on Saturns North Pole
Ooops sorry a little premature in this thread, as it may stray off topic and starts bringing other topics into play like space elevators, stargates or teleportation into it. Which would simply ruin my thread

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I'm more worried about what might come out of it. I'm thinking, what if that hole lets out lethal bugs into the water cycle. Or Mer-people.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

And what's with this Thread?? www.abovetopsecret.com... Are going to open up 6 Threads to make your point?

good find, I did not see that. Keep posting until someone agrees with the premise?

OP support your hypothesis with data not coincidence.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Here's a tip for you so that in the future you can avoid making people impatient...

Start with a concise overview of your theory and THEN start providing evidence, all i've read so far is a whole bunch of stuff that makes little sense to me when taken together, only as individual bits of information.

This is the best way to post such elaborate and complicated ideas:

'This is my theory ########################'
"and this is why i think it is this way:'
"evidence one'
"evidence two"
e.t.c

I am genuinly interested to know what your getting at but i don't have the time or patience to search through your post's for the actual idea that you have, and then go back to look through the evidence.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

First off all this is a Board where EVERYBODY can and will post if he likes to!

And to your topic, no, just because something has 6 columns etc, you can't just draw in your mind a Hexagon and then draw in your mind a Star of David and draw in your mind the connections to Holy scriptures.

That belongs in Skunk works at best..

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31

Maybe another time perhaps, but hey i am out of here and time is of the essence. I cant be bothered with being drawn into me making a hasty reply where i get banned.
The information provided is enough to get you all started and is only a small part. I havent even got to the important pieces yet.

The way your replies come across is that i have just made the connections now or in a matter of hours?
You are seriously missing the point as the connections i have made are based on 4 years of studying. You all expect me to conjure something up that is easy to understand?
WoW.

Lets just put it this way.........I have tried and considering the replies i have received already when i am re posting because i was asked to do so....well i am out of here.

Lets just hope that my theory on this event is wrong. Because if i am not...well. I guess we will just have to wait and see.
Keep an eye on certain events as they are all connected. We are in that time.
Laters

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I hope you are not a teacher in real life. It takes patience to get a lesson/point across....

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I am sorry jazz, I write this not to humiliate or in any way take away from what you think I also write this very cautiously as it has been proven in other threads if you are questioned you get very defensive.

As I have asked in you previous thread what do feel may be the conclusion of this theory.

I feel I understand why the information is not being understood, I suffer from the same issue in real world interaction when try to teach someone.

You can see the bigger picture which is fine, however I feel you are missing vital components for other people to follow, if at all possible if you could summarise first (without the explanation of how it may occur and connect) roughly what you feel is happening eg. The lake drilling is in you opinion the passing of the end of time as outlined in Christian texts, then a brief key point list (666, mark of the vast etc) then show your findings adding lots of info from the threads and sites posted providing the links as a reference point rather than reading to follow a vital part of your idea.

You may really be on to somthing, however defending against people pointing out difficulty in following your thread(s) going to create tension within the thread.

I am interested to fully understand both what you perceive as outcome and why you feel these things are connected both things I find it difficult to wade through your threads to find.

I look forward to reading a much more thought out explanation

(remember there is no time limit for writing the thread) do it in word first and IM me I will happily proof read it for you before posting it)

Just my thoughts though

edit on 4-2-2012 by GonzoSinister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
N00b moment sorry for double post

edit on 4-2-2012 by GonzoSinister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31
Here's a tip for you so that in the future you can avoid making people impatient...

Start with a concise overview of your theory and THEN start providing evidence, all i've read so far is a whole bunch of stuff that makes little sense to me when taken together, only as individual bits of information.

This is the best way to post such elaborate and complicated ideas:

'This is my theory ########################'
"and this is why i think it is this way:'
"evidence one'
"evidence two"
e.t.c

I am genuinly interested to know what your getting at but i don't have the time or patience to search through your post's for the actual idea that you have, and then go back to look through the evidence.

Exactly! I'm glad I'm not the only one that though about some constructive criticism!

:p regret making such an effort now you outlined my point in a much simpler fashion

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
the big picture:

Connection between Lake Vostok & Holy Scriptures.

the sub plot:

Hexagon shaped 'telescope' & Shield/Star of David

the hexagon shaped Neutrino detector (associated with wisc,edu) i think i recall
A. must be the best possible configuration to detect neutrinos,
B. the ice of Antarctica would be a logical place that is remote enough to excape various interferences
C. on the ice which would make drilling holes to put the 50 meter strings in, would be a very much easier task than a terra-firma site like the Bonneville Salt Flats or a Mojave Desert local

any link with the geometric form Hexagon and the Star/Shield of David is a mental exercise..
concocting a connection or linkage between the two in a mish-mash of geometry-&-spiritualism,
that is going the way of two very imaginative artists; goro adachi or richard hoagland, who both, continually spin elaborate yarns from threads of fabric from the very fringe of reality, that border on fantastical
(be they right or wrong they are entertaining)

As for the mega View about linking the deeply buried Lake Vostok with Scripture

all i can possibility i think of connecting Vostok with prophecy is in:

"Rev 9:10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power [was] to hurt men five months.
] Rev 9:11 And they had a king over them, [which is] the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue [is] Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath [his] name Apollyon. "

seeing as how the drilling is said to within meters of penetrating the large dome of ice above the deep lake, a lake that is said to be kept warm by geothermal sources... there is the likelyhood there are weird microbes in that environment living in a pressurized water world some 55-60° warm...
there is a related report by 'Enterprise Mission' stating that core samples taken that close to the dome-above-the-lake show the remains of dead mirco-organisms & microbes...
now, there might be a potential that these deeply buried microbes could be the prophecied 'Locusts' of rev 9:10 that come out of the 'bottomless pit' AKA: the drill hole @ Vostok Lake

was my brief analysis close to home or wayyyyyyyy...off base with the OP ?

thanks

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister

Thanks for the reply. You like others struggle to see what i am trying to tell you and i am struggling on how the f*&$ i am supposed to tell you. I am not angry either. Its a bit like getting a text which can be read in many ways where the one reading doesnt understand how it was said or meant by the sender.. Like the bible for instance. (clue)

Now i know i have chance to just lost you all off again.

Whats hard about ATS is making connections, because when you do you "OFF TOPIC" the thread.

Just pop off this thread and click the recent posts tab at the top and also new topics. Have a scroll down the list. Think of threads that would connect to Revelations. Then return here.

I have been researching for the last 4 years and what i am trying to do is practically impossible. I did start this thread to give you the pieces bit by bit and the final piece i would post. However i didnt get the chance because people tip up on threads and derail them.

So i will cut to the chase. In relation to the thread title. Read it and understand it. I am not stating it as fact but.
It is in my opinion that we are in the days that is talked about in Revelations. I believe that if we are being told in relation to Lake Vostok is fact, then it would lead me to think that they have unlocked the abyss, or maybe in the process of doing so. I believe that the current events globally also signal this. However no doom and gloom here because ultimately God tips up woops satans arse throws him back into hell along with those who have been in cahoots. Satan and his system of things are about to end and all of the other scaremongering stuff as some will put it will happen. But hey. Happy days ahead.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join