It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Possible Connection/Coincidence between Lake Vostok & Holy Scriptures.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

As for the mega View about linking the deeply buried Lake Vostok with Scripture all i can possibility i think of connecting Vostok with prophecy is in: "Rev 9:10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power [was] to hurt men five months. ] Rev 9:11 And they had a king over them, [which is] the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue [is] Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath [his] name Apollyon. " seeing as how the drilling is said to within meters of penetrating the large dome of ice above the deep lake, a lake that is said to be kept warm by geothermal sources... there is the likelyhood there are weird microbes in that environment living in a pressurized water world some 55-60° warm... there is a related report by 'Enterprise Mission' stating that core samples taken that close to the dome-above-the-lake show the remains of dead mirco-organisms & microbes... now, there might be a potential that these deeply buried microbes could be the prophecied 'Locusts' of rev 9:10 that come out of the 'bottomless pit' AKA: the drill hole @ Vostok Lake was my brief analysis close to home or wayyyyyyyy...off base with the OP ?

Bang on my friend.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Ok cool... back on track.

You could have led with a more simple version though, like say.

The structure under lake vostock is reminiscent of this biblical passage "####"
and the drill hole of the pit,
And the possible microbe's e.t.c of the locusts.

But yes, after having read all of this i am tempted to say that it all does make some sense.
Add the various other 'prophecies' from around the world and i am inclined to think that something will happen this year (possibly) whether it's divine or otherwise.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31

Well i am assuming you and others can see the connection here that has just dawned on me in relation to Lake Vostok and Revelations....

Lake Vostok
What is important is the very first sentence.

Lake Vostok (Russian: восток, "East") is the largest of more than 140 subglacial lakes found under the surface of Antarctica.

Vostok (Russian: Восто́к, translated as "East" or "Orient", and etymologically close to "Sunrise")

Particularly Boctok "EAST"

Which led me to finding its opposite which is obviously West? You following? So in relation to east we need the west translation?
Well this is where it gets totally $%££%^& up because if you google Boctok you get shed loads related to, root, time and west?
look at this watch?
and also this!

BOCTOK.net www.boctok.net/ There is a better way to go about solving this problem. STOP SOPA & PIPA! Stop SOPA & PIPA! Please help out by doing your part. Go here and take action.

edit on 4-2-2012 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

I dont think coincidence can explain it anymore now. Do you?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
St Udio's post was much more clear, and yes I can see where you were going now. That does sound interesting and scary at the same time. I doubt anyone else has put this together, you may end up being a visionary.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Righto so are we all on the same wavelength now for crying out loud? Now do you understand my frustration here. This is ridiculous i dont want to make connections i just do.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10

Well i am assuming you and others can see the connection here that has just dawned on me in relation to Lake Vostok and Revelations....

Lake Vostok

Lake Vostok (Russian: восток, "East") is the largest of more than 140 subglacial lakes found under the surface of Antarctica.

Vostok (Russian: Восто́к, translated as "East" or "Orient", and etymologically close to "Sunrise")

Which led me to finding its opposite which is obviously West? You following? So in relation to east we need the west translation?
Well this is where it gets totally $%££%^& up because if you google Boctok you get shed loads related to, root, time and west?
look at this watch?
and also this!

BOCTOK.net www.boctok.net/ There is a better way to go about solving this problem. STOP SOPA & PIPA! Stop SOPA & PIPA! Please help out by doing your part. Go here and take action.

Anyone have russian meaning or word for west. The size of vostok lake may actually only be part of. Now is it East or West. And think of it this way because this is a right curveball because maybe the other half is actually north pole and not literally next door so to speak. If i am losing you off just say, but nicely, im not an idiot.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
What the OP is getting all excited about is simply Earth's version of this:

This is a hexagon at the north pole of Saturn

Saturn's North Polar Hexagon

So I would say, cool your jets man, it's a process natural to the solar system and thus universe.
edit on 4-2-2012 by coyotepoet because: gif

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Can you just wait a moment please. If you dont mind as i feel i need the reply i posted before you needs looking into. If you dont mind. Not being funny, please bear with me.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Lake Vostok

look at this watch?
and also this!

Can you help with this?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
In regard to the above post and Lake Vostok (Russian: восток, "East")
Divided into 2, East and West perhaps?

The lake is divided into two deep basins by a ridge. The liquid water over the ridge is about 200 m (700 ft), compared to roughly 400 m (1,300 ft) deep in the northern basin and 800 m (2,600 ft) deep in the southern.

I will be back soon just going to look something up.

Primary Colors

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Ultimately this thread boils down to one significant point which i believe is religious and should be adhered to in all cases.

It is nothing less than The Golden Rule

The Golden Rule or ethic of reciprocity is a maxim,[2] ethical code, or morality[3] that essentially states either of the following: (Positive form): One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself.[2] (Negative/prohibitive form, also called The Silver Rule): One should not treat others in ways that one would not like to be treated.

Im a seer of visions am i? Nah i am just the last one boarding.

Thank you all for reading and having patience.

p.s. I knew it was religious

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

reply to post by GonzoSinister

It is in my opinion that we are in the days that is talked about in Revelations.

I believe that if we are being told in relation to Lake Vostok is fact, then it would lead me to think that they have unlocked the abyss, or maybe in the process of doing so.

I believe that the current events globally also signal this.

i thought that you were speaking of the Rev 9:10-11

the bottomless pit, the Abyss which is just the First of the '3 Woes' told in Revelations
The idea could be a physical thing, such as Lake Vostok...
or a spiritual, metaphysical thing, where the Abyss is a portal between dimensions & the King of the Abyss (Abaddon/Apollyon = which are both Destroyers) and some multitude of demons & lesser demons that are identified as locust looking with scorpion stingers, breach the Portal of the Abyss & plague mankind for 5 months.

now, it is reasonable to conclude the 'locust' nomenclature would be poetic language to describe a bacteria/microbe life form that infects the vast majority of humans and torments men for 5 months until
the CDC or WHO can find an antidote syrum

but, if one follows the prophetic word... Lake Vostok & the drilling is not in the cards to be the infamous 'Abyss', Because the abyss is opened by
an Angel, comet. asteroid, CME or something cosmic in nature)

Rev 9:1 ¶ And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
Rev 9:2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
Rev 9:3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power

as to world events coming to a head in causing the Lake Vostok and the drill hole as the 'Abyss' opening up, i got to disagree...

the sequence of scriptual prophecy is the roadmap to follow, not the worlds events

and the 1st Woe, is the Abyss opening up, the 1st Woe is the 5th Trumpet directly & the 5th Seal in the mega view level (in this convoluted prophetic timeline... the 'time' loops instead of being strictly linear)

keep putting out ideas & theories out there... thanks
edit on 4-2-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
King Of Kings
2nd
My message to you.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Strange,but iv'e go to same conclusion...
Maybe it is what the prophecy is referring to,after all it is pretty straight forward,that passage doesn't seem to bare some deeper meaning to it.
Well may God bless us with His spirit and may we walk in His grace,do not fear the one that kills the body,but the one that kills both body and mind

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Lemme know if you see a giant cube or tetrahedron (Pyramid) in space thats 1500 miles by 1500 miles, because i know what it is.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
From your post yesterday Jazz I thought this would be the case.

Interestingly enough: With your assumption of the connections between Vostok and the sounds in the sky, Abaddon is supposed to come after the fifth trumpet being sounded in the heavens

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
On last night's Coast to Coast, which I just caught a while ago, George Norry announced in the news segment that all contact with the scientists in the Antarctic on this project had been lost (for the last five days if I remember right)! Does anyone have any further information on this? This is some very strange news if true. I now kinda wish I hadn't just watched the new 2012 version of The Thing last night!
edit on 4-2-2012 by Videot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Videot

Well i posted the links and as yet i am assuming that links and posts are pointless because it seems that people want to have it spelt out for them, therefore imho it would be me leading people to assume. That is not what i am trying to do. I am not trying to influence people to think that what i want them to believe is true, i would like to see given what i post if they happen to think the same or see the same connections.

My next post i will make will be link heavy. I would like you all to take into consideration what the bible says, what the Holy Qur'an says and take that on board the other prophecies that have been made. Then take my post and try to see the bigger picture.

Speaking of pictures here is an image that i cant understand how they could have possibly got it? I know what the IceCube neutrino observatory is for etc but this image, along with other topics has me stumped. And it does actually look 3D?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

keep putting out ideas & theories out there... thanks

What i am going to do here is make a post that is link heavy. With not much input from myself. I am simply going to post what i feel are the connections. Connections that i feel are related to the events that The Holy Bible, The Holy Qur'an and other scriptures predict. I will be making links to threads here on ATS and other goings on globally.

People assume that i am scaremongering but the fact is that after the hard time, The End Of The World as it were, however it has imho being totally taken out of context. The End of the world literally? I think not, I believe the end of the world as we know it. The way i know it at the moment is
1: MONEY
We live in a world where money has taken over our lives. War is waged because of it, people live in poverty because of it, people are starving because of it, people remain ill because of it.
The problem is the people who are in control of the money, the bankers and the CEO's of the IMF for example. I could go deeper into this but i am sure you are all well aware of how money determines your life. I also happen to believe that the majority of the money does not exist. Mere figures on a screen, that allow the elites further control.

ENERGY GIANTS
Energy giants come hand in hand with the bankers and those in control of the financial institutions globally. They are knowingly conning the whole planet out of money when they know fine well that energy is free to create. They hide the technology that creates free energy because the minute it becomes common knowledge their lives of luxury are gone. The create the prices and they determine your lives by being in cahoots with the governments to fleece you of your hard earned cash.
EMPLOYMENT/ GLOBAL RECESSION?
Tell me this. Regardless of your employment status do you still pay tax? Many bang on about the unemployed because the elites make it out as if they are the scum of the earth because they do not contribute. Well actually that is total bs. You pay tax on your food, energy bills, fuel, cars, fuel for your car, clothes, household items, holidays, insurance......to be honest the list is totally endless. JUST HOW MANY TIMES PER WEEK DO YOU PAY TAX? Then we have the employment agencies that do not give job security, they pay you a wage yet they pocket money per hour from you working. Employment/recruitment agencies imho are a con and i would bet that the government is the one profiting, while you do not have job security. Then they have the nerve to buy up companies then a few months later close them down. Do you not see what is happening here? They are slowly taking control by a simple saying that i am sure you have heard. "TOGETHER WE STAND< DIVIDED WE FALL" now its in my opinion that many of you are not seeing the tactics that they are using to cause divisions in which puts them in an easier position for future events.

Now i know many of you seem to think i am straying off topic, but AM I? Nope. These have all been mentioned in prophecies.
What i have mentioned above is parts of the system of things. Things that need to be either destroyed or redone. Now i dont know what God's plan is here but either way i would think that the above plays heavily in what God may suggest to be detrimental to our lives and the planet itself.

Then we have the money spinner of all money spinners where i give the proof that the value of money to them in order to fund their luxurious lifestyles comes way before your well being.
Now you tell me how it is that
Governments
Knowingly allow the sale of tobacco when they know EXACTLY what they contain. They know they contain poisons and they know that there are additives that keep you hooked. They also make a handsome profit from the sale of them in the name of TAX. It doesnt stop there though because the profit continues down the line because they also profit from your medical needs and your prescriptions to the drugs and to the treatments.

The question i would like to ask is, With all of the money being made from the things i have mentioned above, how is it that there is a global recession and a slump in the economy? Shouldnt the financial pot be getting bigger?
Now onto the topic of war, also mentioned in scriptures, im not talking about the big final war ........yet
WAR
Now i am hoping you all agree with me here because to be honest. War is good for nothing other than losing/sacrificing lives in order to profit. Civilian lives and military both lose lives while those sending/profiting are safely in their beds.
Now if you dont see the connections here i will show you the connections and ultimately prove what this thread is all about.
Serpents spring to mind????
DO NOT REPLY YET. THANKS

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Now in relation to war
WAR
No i am sure many of you are well aware that the profit from war is made by only the select few. The very same individuals that need war to continue with their lifestyles. Nobody globally gains anything because of war other than those profiting.

Now like i said above. SERPENTS.
Well how about these connections before i move on and shine the light?

ANACONDA COPPER Snake?

Anaconda Copper Mining Company (until 1915 known as the Amalgamated Copper Mining Company) was one of the largest trusts of the early 20th century. The Anaconda was purchased by Atlantic Richfield Company (ARCO) on January 12, 1977. At present (2007), Anaconda exists only as an environmental liability for BP, the current owner of ARCO.

ARCO Being significant in many ways today.

And low and behold the connections to people we are all too familiar with
Rothschilds
Rockefellers

That being said and if you care to read them then that is your choice. I am simply joining the dots.

We will head next to the military then onto Lake Vostok but first i need a cuppa coffee and a one of those things ive just complained about.

You asked me to explain and join the dots. I am. I am doing it right now for you all. And NO I AM NOT GOING OFF TOPIC< I WILL PROVE IT.
edit on 5-2-2012 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join