It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Million Moms rally at JcPenny's to fire Ellen Degeneres for being GAY!

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Originally posted by sweetliberty

Originally posted by kaylaluv

reply to post by Annee

If you think it's better for other people to teach or support the teaching of.... other than... History, English, Math, and the similar subjects to other peoples children then you are worse than those who you claim are haters.

Here's a history lesson I can't wait for my daughter to be taught: There used to be discrimination against gays, just like there was discrimination against blacks and women.... and now there's not.

Cool, that's the way it should be..... parents teaching their children

Yeah, if you want to homeschool your children, you can.

Your inept parenting shouldn't be my problem but you're clearly trying to make it the problem of parents who send their children to public schools.
No wonder liberals are so bitter, they can't live and let live like most people do.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

No wonder liberals are so bitter, they can't live and let live like most people do.

You seriously - just said that?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Until you bring the thoughts out into words, you won't know if thought is really truth.

This thread is proof of that.

Lot's of lies behind words.

Thought energy is pure - - it doesn't fool the whole.

Lies behind words, lol... what's behind the words? ..... thoughts.

When thoughts are brought out into life, they either work or they fail.
In life we have the thinkers and the producers.
The producers are also thinkers. The thinkers never produce... they just think

If you don't understand it.

Perhaps you should leave it alone.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Let us take a minute and reflect about what this thread is about and review your statement.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I understand thought energy is pure.

I also understand when that thought energy is brought out into the real word, we can then realize if it's true.

Again, there are the thinkers and there are the producers.
Producers are also thinkers.

Words help us to know if our pure thoughts are truth.

You say lies are behind words... I ask, what's behind words? ... Thoughts! If the words are lies then we know the thoughts weren't as ... pure as we .... thought.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Your comment doesn't even make sense.

edit on 13-2-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

Let us take a minute and reflect about what this thread is about and review your statement.

Get married to the same sex

Just please stop forcing things into my ass while your doing it.

If someone wants to marry the same sex... go for it, I'm not stopping anyone.
But why do gays insist on taking the rights of parents away from them?
I say, live and let live... get married :up;
Just stay the heck out of the shoes of the parents.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Get married to the same sex

Just please stop forcing things into my ass while your doing it.

If someone wants to marry the same sex... go for it, I'm not stopping anyone.
I say, live and let live... get married :up;
Just stay the heck out of the shoes of the parents.

No. Stop.

That is not what this thread is about.

This thread is about a group that is boycotting JCPenney because a gay person is their spokesperson.

You then went on to say the following.

How do you reconcile the above quote with the thread topic?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

The thread is also about parents right?
Moms?
Moms who are protesting and the reasons they're protesting.

One reason is that the Mom's don't want same sex alternative lifestyles being taught in schools.
I was talking to a poster who thinks she has all the answers for the parents who send their children to public schools.
There are some posters on here who casually dismiss such intrusion. They think they know what's best for other people's children... they don't.

Please read some more of the posts.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Furbs

Moms?

One reason is that the Mom's don't want same sex alternative lifestyles being taught in schools.
I was talking to a poster who thinks she has all the answers for the parents who send their children to public schools.
There are some posters on here who casually dismiss such intrusion. They think they know what's best for other people's children... they don't.

This topic has nothing to do with what is being taught in schools.

This topic is about a group of people that are not willing to live and let live.

I am still waiting for your response to my question on how you reconcile your quote to this topic, and I will not be sidetracked by information that doesn't resolve my question.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

It has come down to the party who claims unequal rights... who are actually causing the balance to swing too far the other way.

If Liberals aren't trying to fix other people's problems their head explodes..... jk...

They can't be happy Furbs. Once they get a grip, they begin to ostracize the other side.
Hypocrites.

edit on 13-2-2012 by sweetliberty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I know its shocking - - but there are many gay parents.

Why do some parents use political means to force "their way or the highway" ideology?

I'm an adult - - and I don't want your Religious Ideology forced on me.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

It has come down to the party who claims unequal rights... who are actually causing the balance to swing too far the other way.

Its not a claim

It is unequal rights.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Why do some parents use political means to force "their way or the highway" ideology?

It's not shocking to me that there are many gay parents dear Annee. Like I've said before, I have gay friends.

I wouldn't force my "religion" on you and neither would those who understand their own "religion".
To force my religion on you, would make God look like a fool. He's not a control freak, he forces Himself onto no one.
Yes, you are an adult. One that doesn't care who has to be shoved aside to get her own personal vengeance.
If your heart was truly for equal rights, your thoughts and words would be quite different.
You'd actually seek a balance if you were for real.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

It's not shocking to me that there are many gay parents dear Annee. Like I've said before, I have gay friends.

I wouldn't force my "religion" on you and neither would those who understand their own "religion".
To force my religion on you, would make God look like a fool. He's not a control freak, he forces Himself onto no one.
Yes, you are an adult. One that doesn't care who has to be shoved aside to get her own personal vengeance.
If your heart was truly for equal rights, your thoughts and words would be quite different.
You'd actually seek a balance if you were for real.

IMO - - you speak with a "Forked Tongue".

You are interpreting again. Putting your own spin on what's actually said.
edit on 13-2-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Haha, Annee.. where have you brought into this... ideas and possible solutions?

Like I said before, if you were truly for real, you'd seek a balance. You wouldn't want what has happened to gays, to continue onto any group.

If you really wanted to be a part of the solution, you would.

Instead you live to find negative. If your heart was hurting for gays, then you'd not wish or inflict that kind of hurt onto anyone else, no matter who they were.

Try to be a part of the solution instead of replacing one mistake with another.

doesn't look forked to me

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

If Liberals aren't trying to fix other people's problems their head explodes..... jk...

They can't be happy Furbs. Once they get a grip, they begin to ostracize the other side.
Hypocrites.

This has nothing to do with unequal rights being claimed.

This has nothing to do with Liberals trying to fix anyone's problems.

The only people trying to ostracize anyone in this situation are the AFA trying to force JCPenney to fire Ellen because she is gay.

Now, would you please respond to my question to you.

I would also like to know what unequal rights are being asked for.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Now, would you please respond to my question to you.

Please ask the question again because now I'm not sure which question you're referring to.

I would also like to know what unequal rights are being asked for.

This thread didn't stagnate as you can see. The unequal rights that are currently being said (and not asked for) is if the parents don't want the public school system to over step what is the parents responsibility....then some on here are suggesting the parents pull the child out of the school and to either home school their child or transfer them to another school.

This is, imo, shoving aside the children. If someone doesn't agree with (either) side.... they're ostracized.
If it wasn't all that fun for one group, then why do it to another.

Why not break the cycle?
I find Liberals to be intrusive and bullies

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Furbs

Moms?

How exactly are they being taught, I mean whats to learn about it, you just acknoledge that they exist. Its not like there going to go into sexual positions or something, but thats how you come off. Some parents don't want their children to learn about slavery, in fact in Tenessee they are trying to outlaw teachings of slavery, because parents don't want their children to get the "wrong" idea about America. Education is about knowledge, when you try to limit what knowledge is said, and what isn't, your ultimately limiting th education system. As a nation, and as a society, we have made institutions that determine what's important to learn about our past.

But you aren't forced to learn what they teach at our public schools. There are private schools you could attend, which I am sure would be full of students, whose parents think teaching about same sex marriage or whatever is bad. Or you could always homeschooled. So the big problem is, which you fail to address time and time again, either because you think I am rascist or whatever your reasoning is, is that no ones rights are being threatened here except Ellen's. If Ellen wan't gay, this wouldn't be an issue, so OBVIOUSLY it is because she is gay that they don't want her as spokeswoman. They say because she is on tv, you can't escape it, my kids will be ruined for life, well yea thats your right to choose what your kids see and hear, which is also why rascism and sexism is passed down through generations time and time again, but you can just turn of the tv. You can get homeschooled, limit tv, and internet. But somehow the millions moms have there rights infringed upon??? What if I believe that women are inferior to men, or lets do this, how about men are inferior to women. This is my belief and I hold it very stongly, I also want my kids to know this, since that is my right. Therefore if there are any men running for president, I am going to get all my friends that agree with me that men are inferior to women, to petition that no men can ever run for president, because it will ruin my belief and therefore my kids belief that men are inferior to women. If a man does run for president, I could then say that my right to religious freedom( right to believe whatever you want, like same sex marriage doesn't exist, or whatever) is being infringed upon. But this I hope you see as nonsense, and it is exactly the same thing happening here.

Show me the graphic and disturbing images schools are presenting to there students that have the parents so worried, show me where you are forced to go to one and only one school. Show me how Ellen is a bad spokeswoman. Show me how learning about same sex is damaging, or traumatic.

FOR SWEET LIBERTY:
Personally I would like your example of a hate group, or any group for that matter that exists that one could call rascist, sexist, etc. Then I would like for you to tell me how it is different other than the use of violence or threats.

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join