It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayatollah Khameini threatens Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

I thought you were not going to participate. I see you meant participate with facts. Ok cool.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35
reply to post by ALF88

See This Post

Pointless pointless useless useless

My Google Chrome wont let me open your , This Post.
Not off topic on purpose, can you link or quote it forward.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35
reply to post by ALF88

See This Post
Pointless pointless useless useless

Your link doesn't work, just like the rest of your posts.

Why are you still posting, if it is pointless, or are you just out of facts and arguments?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I think that link is a trafic logger. I will not click on it anymore. I hope you guys hide your IPs

shill

edit on 4-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
I think that link is a trafic logger. I wont click on it anymore. I hope you guys hide your IPs

shill

He or she can log whatever he or she wants. Only thing he or she will find out is where we are, and she will realize that people all over the world are awake now and noone will be able to stop it.

I feel sorry for him or her.

Looks more like an failed attempt to link a Youtube clip

www.youtube.com...

edit on 4-2-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Poor Israelis,or all Jews in general...I really feel for you . i know where you coming from...any one would be upset and scared, if hated by the others.....but you should know ,people only hate "Zionism",and please don't tell me you are all Zionists"..The solution? .a simple act of removing oneself from the "tumor" will do the trick ,and instantly throws all the fears and troubles of being surgically removed,out of the window.....unless you share interests with the big papa! that i really doubt..I mean I don't see you flying to your island by your private jet company!,or getting your liver transplant by a 12 year old kakushi boy's who accidentally got killed by an anvil!...you are?..Shame on you!.....so fear no more my friends.just sit back ,relax and enjoy the long operation as it takes place.and for the love of god don't identify yourselves with some thing that you are not associated with, in any regards....you know there are Zionist Arabs and Christians and Chinese and so on.....so maybe once Zionism meant the Judaism ,but then transformed into something much more complex and different.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
What makes me laugh are those who hide their hatred of Jews behind the facade of zionism..

Then they come out with blanket statements, even unto describing them as a cancer that needs removing..

I personally would like to see them try, then laugh at the horror on their faces as Israel unleashes its formidable nuclear arsenal on their pathetic, windbag heads..

Amen to THAT

edit on 4-2-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
What makes me laugh are those who hide their hatred of Jews behind the facade of zionism..

It is strange, isn't it. People who can actually make a difference between Jews and criminal Zionists. All you are doing here is guessing and speculating and trust me you are far off.

Then they come out with blanket statements, even unto describing them as a cancer that needs removing..
I personally would like to see them try, then laugh at the horror on their faces as Israel unleashes its formidable nuclear arsenal on their pathetic, windbag heads..

Aaaaah, another angry Zionist or just a Goyim? You know, you shouldn't name other people "pathetic windbag heads", when you call for a nuclear attack on Iran at the same time.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ALF88

Iran wants to wipe Israel off the map.. I guess it is them who are calling for a strike.

My response is "good luck with that fools"

Yes, I am a zionist

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

reply to post by ALF88

Iran wants to wipe Israel off the map.. I guess it is them who are calling for a strike.

Which is a lie and you know it, nobody ever said that.

My response is "good luck with that fools

You Zionist shills need an anger management course, or is it your parents fault that you always misbehave and insult other people around you.

Yes, I am a zionist

Congratulations.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Iran is so brainwashed it is rather sad and frightening.Iran is to stubborn and bullheaded to understand they have The U.S.,Great Britian,Canada,Australia.Mostly all of Europe nations.Saudi Arabia,Could be many other nations as well who will never back them up.Then lets not forget Israel who has the strongest Air Force in the world.

What planet do people live on.However Iran may have Russia and Chinas support,doubt if they get invovled in this right away.Maybe later.However it is possible that Israel may not get military support right way unless it would turn into WW3.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Amen to THAT

edit on 4-2-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)
Yeah man your correct.Nothing but terrible hatred and it dispicable how they make any excuse up to blame jews and Israel on everything.It is unreal how awful these people are.
edit on 4-2-2012 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
Iran is so brainwashed it is rather sad and frightening.Iran is to stubborn and bullheaded

Really? Why? Because they don't play the game we want them to play? We are the bully, not them!

to understand they have The U.S.,Great Britian,Canada,Australia.Mostly all of Europe nations.Saudi Arabia,Could be many other nations as well who will never back them up.

Is it? Who cares?

Then lets not forget Israel who has the strongest Air Force in the world.

No they don't,

What planet do people live on.

I donno where you Zionists and "Goyim" live, but the rest of us lives on planet earth.

Yeah man your correct.Nothing but terrible hatred and it dispicable how they make any excuse up to blame jews and Israel on everything.It is unreal how awful these people are.

Yeah manm awful and despicable. It is a shame.

Damn you guys are funny.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ALF88

Zionists, goyim.. A little Jew hatred there methinks..

Keep crying on the internet.

Israel will still be here long after you and those religious fools in Tehran are gone.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ALF88

It is pure speculation from your side, because it fits your world view.

How can you say that? Is blue Green? maybe it is. Maybe it isn't.

What could you possibly argue that when Ahmadinjad and his cronies say 'zionist regime', they don't mean Israel? It's inane! What the # else is there? Honestly? This only proves the fictitious concept of Zionism you have going on in your head.

Do you think this kind of behavior will help you persuade critics to change their mind on Zionism and Zionists like you? You guys are aggressive radicals.

Coming from someone with 'viva la revalucion'', with the spanish spelling in his avatar,, is HILARIOUS! As someone who has a degree in political science and philosophy, I know it is people like YOU who play games with language and morality for the sake of your 'revolutionary' outlook on reality.

I am not a radical. On the contrary, to lie and mislead is the revolutionary credo; the radicalist methodology of leftist ideology, ala saul alinsky etc.

Even if it hurts your little, full of hate Zionist heart and soul, Israel is the problem and your insults are a mirror of that as well.

My insults are just the fruit of frustration. Perhaps it doesn't bode well, but if I have already determined that 99/100 people who read my posts will ignore it's logic for the sake of upholding their deeply seeded emotional-ideological bias, why bother with the niceties? You guys have the lead; you guys are winning the propaganda war. Anti-zionism has been on the incline for many years now, so much so that you can barely find people here who don't share your sentiments. And yet.....the media is controlled by Zionists
?

Where then, pray tell, has this mentality of yours become so influential? NY times? washington post? college campuses, online forums? The leftists uses so many different tactics to galvanize their lemmings.

I don't hate Israel. I have lots of Jewish friends

It always amuses me that every anti-zionist starts off their self defense with: I don't hate Israel, I have many Jewish friends. They should start a mad lib book with just that.. I don't Hate ________ (fill in with: Jews, Israel, Judaism) I have many Jewish friends.

you would call them self hating Jews

I would. You know me so well.

The Zionist regime has no respect for international law, they didn't and still don't respect any decisions by the international community.

Well at least you stopped the nonsense of 'you don't know anything about zionism'.

First, when the INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY agreed on a partition of Palestine into a Jewish and Arab state, the Jews being given a small little portion in the northwest, and the Arabs the bulk of present day Israel, which party rebuffed international law? Jews or Arabs? Of course. We ignore the times when Arabs ignore international law, and demonize the Jews for the times that they do.

The REAL Jews have a right to stay there and actually they did so, IN PEACE, before GB and the UN made their decisions, but there is another group, which was never JEWISH by birth and they are the ones who are creating the problems.

Who are the real Jews? Listen. A Jew is both an ethnic and religious qualification. Therefore, a Jew can be either: a) ethnically derived from ancient Judea, and thus would be genetically grouped with Arabs of the Levant or b) a convert to Judaism. Both groups are entitled to Israel.

Their historical origin is NOT the "Holy Land" and you know that.

I hate when people just say "you know that". What am I supposed to know?

I only study Judaism/Kabbalah and have some 200 such books in my library. Are you trying to tell me I know the Jews aren't originally from Palestine? Then what were the dead sea scrolls doing in qumran, dating back to 200 BCE, written in the vernacular of the Jews (Hebrew)? Odd. Or the histories of the Jewish Philo, Josephus, Manetho, Seneca, Tacitus, Apion of Alexandria etc?

Isn't it strange, that Zionism has its heritage within this group

Who's this group? Zionism is JUDAISM. Why else do you think Jews call their diaspora an 'exile' a galut? They turn 3 times a day for 2000 years to Jerusalem, and at the end of the Yom Kippur and Passover service they would exclaim "next year in Jerusalem" - heralding the belief that Jews would ultimately return to Israel? Rabbinic Jewish literature is LADEN with promises and theories of how the Jews will be redeemed from their exile. So how the hell, honestly, is Zionism, which is a political movement with the stated aim of building a state for Jews in Palestine, not related to the spiritual atmosphere of Judaism, which inculcated these very values?
edit on 4-2-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Zionism is absolutely not Judaism as the crusades were not done for Catholics.

This is the rabble rabble of one view form the same source being spewed over and over again.

Same old BS argument

You say bad things about a government and all of a sudden you are an anti-Semite. What garbage

Blanket statements, you made several. You people , we are all anti-Semite, blah blah blah

You defend what, the government, or the people. Jews are not Zionists. They are people to mankind, Jews to themselves and God, and after that, what ever POLITICAL orientation they may choose they are to that particular group of like minded people. You bunch of Zionists are no better than the Nazi government who took over the German people´s identity and skewed their mark on history for the twisted whims of a few bad apples.

Spew rhetoric, go, I speak truth and it is a pleasure, you speak lies and it is a challenge.

The Jewish people deserve better than zionism.

Not to mention it goes against the Torah.

edit on 4-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by casenately

The name of "Zionism" comes from the hill Zion, the hill on which the Temple of Jerusalem was situated.

Actually, Mount Zion is an altogether different hill. Mount moriah is where the Temple of jerusalem was/is located.

King Solomon in Song of Songs thrice adjured the "daughters of Jerusalem" not to arouse or bestir the love until it is ready." The Talmud explains that Jews have been foresworn, by three strong oaths, not to ascend to the Holy Land as a group using force, not to rebel against the governments of countries in which we live, and not by our sins, to prolong the coming of the Messiah; as is written in Tractate Kesubos 111a .

Oh... I see you're a talmudic scholar.

OK Rabbi. It also says in the same verse quoted:

Why/What are these Three Oaths? One, that Israel should not storm the wall [RaShI interprets: forcefully]. Two, the Holy One adjured Israel not to rebel against the nations of the world. Three, the Holy One adjured the nations that they would not oppress Israel too much"."[1]

link

hmm.. Not to oppress the Jews "too much", If the gentiles fail to uphold this final article, the entirety of the 3 oaths become annulled. Would you say the holocaust was "too much" persecution?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Why do you pretend to know something about Judaism?

Naturei Karta is just one faction. A MINORITY faction. Judah Alkalai, Zvi KalischerAbraham Isaac Kook, Judah Maimon, Ya'akov Reines, etc etc. are just a few of the earlier rabbi's who pioneered religious Zionism.

Today, you will find MORE religious orthodox Jews who support Israel then those who do not. This is obviously partly due to a Talmudic argument which justifies their position.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Already the holocaust card. Damn you are desperate.

You seem to be a Zionist scholar yourself. Studied this did you? Or is it a life long hobby / trade to fight for the cause that is the Israeli government. If you are so worried about the Jews why are you pushing for the fear and eventual war with their neighbor. I am sure YOU will benefit if a war with Iran erupts. Will they?

So go ahead. You will not convince me, but most importantly you wont convince anyone else here, except those dummy accounts that work in tandem in these sort of threads and public forums when war is looming over the horizon, or in your case when work opportunities are presented suitable to your training and talents.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

Why do you pretend to know something about Judaism?

Naturei Karta is just one faction. A MINORITY faction. Judah Alkalai, Zvi KalischerAbraham Isaac Kook, Judah Maimon, Ya'akov Reines, etc etc. are just a few of the earlier rabbi's who pioneered religious Zionism.

Today, you will find MORE religious orthodox Jews who support Israel then those who do not. This is obviously partly due to a Talmudic argument which justifies their position.

I don't think I know anything, I have been reading the bible since I could read. I was raised listening to their history and studying it in school. I have an idea and I know that trying to hold Israel has been the downfall of too man y people to not know that TPTB know this. I know that they have been usurped before in their history and I know that the same tactics that were used in Nazi Germany are being used on their own people. They are being made angry drones that will eventually do things that will stain their children's legacy´.

It is wrong. I know their message because I have known the good people of Judea in one way or another be it personally or by the "word of God"

You are too aggressive in your defense to not have some vested interest in their continued war in the same way the US is being lured into perpetual war by its profiteers and bankers.

You are a special interest something or another and you stink of rhetoric and propaganda.

You are a disgrace to your species.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join