It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayatollah Khameini threatens Israel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
So, those on here that would separate "Zionists" from "Jewish population" believe that when Iran drops a nuke in the middle of Israel that it is going to 'magically' target only these "Zionists", leaving the "Jewish population" untouched and unscathed?

REALLY?? What world do you live in?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
This is unusual. Normally such rhetoric in public is left to 'i'm a dinnajacket'.

The threats against attacks I can understand. Thats like a gorilla puffing up and beating its chest to face down aggression.

The other stuff is very curious. On the one hand warning israel/usa not to attack, in the next breath baiting it explicitly to do so. I'd love to know whats happening behind the scenes.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ALF88

It is a difference and your interpretation is based on speculation.

It's based on context. What do you think he's referring to if not the Jewish government of Israel? Zionism = Israel. A non-Zionist government is essentially a non-Jewish government.

If only people read, just something about what Zionism was...

You obviously have no idea where Zionism comes from.

Oh really? If I had a camera I would take a picture of my library, which has some 30-40 Zionist related books in it. On the contrary, it is the people here who know nothing about Zionism. Have you read Theodor Herzl's "Jewish state"? Have you studied his other writings? No? Have you read Ze'ev Jabotinsky? Abraham Isaac Kook? Yaakov Reines? Judah Maimon?

My insults are the net result of my frustration with the type of people who post here. I literally have nothing left to say but "idiot", "Moron", since nothing else seems to have any effect, I might as well say what is true, which is, the people who post here aren't intellectually mature or educated enough to be able to understand what is happening with Israel and it's enemies.

So, since you "know" what Zionism is, and myself, who has only read books of real Zionist literature, what is it? What dystopian vision for the world does Zionism harbor?

The difference between me and you is, I actually read Zionist literature, and therefore have an accurate understanding of it, while you, and those like you, have this twisted "Zionism = illuminati" fantasy going on in your heads, which has no basis at all in any way shape or form in reality. It is inane that people think this. It's like the Zionism=racism UN bill that was passed and then rescinded because it was nonsense from the beginning. Just look at the parties who pushed the bill through: The communist bloc of countries and the Arab bloc! Surprising. Do you see how propaganda is created?

The media has been drilling this negative picture of Zionism into peoples heads for so long, that the lie has become truth, and the truth, not surprisingly, forgotten, with the result that most people here now have a completely mythological concept of Zionism that is based on propaganda, and have not a shred of understanding of HOW Zionism came into being, for what very legitimate reasons, and to what purpose.

Also, treating Israel as the 'source' of conflict in the middle east is such complete idiocy and ignorance, it's baffling. What does Israel have to do with the internecine conflicts between Arabs in Lebanon (which has left 200,000 people killed since the 60's), or in Saudi Arabia, when Nasr's Egyptian troops occupied the south, unleashing biological weapons on the poor of the country, or in Egypt itself, with it's conflicts between the religious and non-religious, or Muslims and Copts, or in Iraq with it' Kurdish population, which Saddam Hussein attempted to eradicate in the late 80's, killing tens of thousands of them with white phospherous. I can go on; WHAT does Israel have to do with this? NOTHING. It is nothing but assigning all of the sins and troubles of Arabs on Israel for the sake of demonizing Israel; because if there is one thing all Arabs can agree on, it's their hatred for Israel.

So what is left? Jews have no right to the land of their spiritual and historical origin? That's not sufficient enough of a reason to displace Arabs? Well, I think it is. After all, people have been displaced and removed from their lands for much less: take the ethnic Germans of Czech republic, Poland and Hungary who were evicted from the lands they lived in for centuries after WWII. 11 Million people. Not a whisper was made from the international community.

I think it is more than fair to say, politics isn't moral, but political, and oftentimes, completely nefarious.
edit on 4-2-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35
So, those on here that would separate "Zionists" from "Jewish population" believe that when Iran drops a nuke in the middle of Israel that it is going to 'magically' target only these "Zionists", leaving the "Jewish population" untouched and unscathed?

REALLY?? What world do you live in?

Iran is not stupid, dropping a nuclear bomb, which they they don't have, and which even the CIA says there is no evidence of, would be the end of Iran itself. Again they are not as stupid as some pro war fanatics on ATS. They are telling us the Iranian nuclear bomb story for 20 years, if not more. How ignorant are you people?

Let me change your post a little

So, those on here that are proclaiming Iran is a danger, really believe that if Israel drops a nuke in the middle of Iran that it is going to 'magically' target only the bad radicals, leaving the innocent "Iranian population" untouched and unscathed?

Israel has repeatedly threatened Iran even with the nuclear option, so did the US. The MOSSAD repeatedly killed scientists in Iran, they damaged the nuclear facilities with Stuxnet. One of those things used by Iran on Israel or the US or any other Western state would have triggered a war already.

WTF is wrong with you hypocrites? Iran hasn't threatened Israel. They said they will defend themselves, if they get attacked by Israel or any other foreign country, and there is nothing wrong with it.

Even if it hurts and challenges your worldview get your facts straight, the West is not what you were told it is.

What world DO YOU live in?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by casenately

It is a political orientation not a religious or ethnic one.

And the Bible of course, has nothing to do with politics, or nationalism, right?

Do you remember the Hasmonean revolt against the greeks? or Bar khoba's revolt against the Romans? Was this not politically oriented? And was it not based on the singular fact that the religion of the Jews is Religio-nationalistic?

In fact, when the Jews are removed from their land, it is called "galuth" - exile.

And BTW, the prohibition is not biblical, but Talmudic (which ironically, you would probably call 'evil' if this particular instance didn't suit your purposes) , and the prohibition itself is nullified by other Talmudic statements, which I won't bother to go into with you.

You are grossly miss informed. Before commenting like that, read or at least fact check your statements.

And where or how am I misinformed?

They don't persecute their Jewish community.

Ok, first of all, a large majority of Iran's Jews are immigrants from Iraq, who fled the country during the 60's and 70's. And, the community was significantly larger before the '79 revolution.

Also, have you not seen or heard of the recent anti-semitic Iranian flick 'sabbath-hunters'? Before the rise of Hitler, German Jews were completely and unequivocally certain that Jew hatred could never exist in a 'civilized' and 'cultured' society like Germany! No way they said. Took no more than a few years of economic collapse and propaganda for their fortunes to change.

Now, flip the scene to Iran. A RELIGIOUS country, currently suffering the economic hardships of sanctions against their country CAUSED mainly by the instigation, in their eyes, of the Jewish state. You don't think Jews will suffer for this? How little you know history if you think so! The Jewish Exodus from Arab lands in the late 40's-70's was the result of Muslim persecution of Jews after the '48 and 6 day war. Did those Arabs give a $hit that those Jews weren't 'zionists'? Of course not. In their mind, the ideas are conflated and the same. Zionism is a Jewish initiative, and because Jews were causing pain to Muslims in Israel, it only made sense for them to cause pain to the Jews living amongst them.

The same will UNDOUBTEDLY occur in Iran, which if anyone here even knew any persians, would know that Persians arent exactly Jew lovers.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Hello my friends!

Das it really matters what the leaders say?They say things because of to impress people i guess?
What about the all thing is a powerstrugle?read this:
cuttingedge.org... irans president allso illuminati?
so they dont care if and when some nukes kills thousands of people they only think yourself?

Peace,
ekiusa
wake up

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
It's based on context. What do you think he's referring to if not the Jewish government of Israel? Zionism = Israel. A non-Zionist government is essentially a non-Jewish government.

It is pure speculation from your side, because it fits your world view.

You obviously have no idea where Zionism comes from.

You are obviously a Zionist yourself. Great, in that case we all understand your intentions.

My insults are the net result of my frustration with the type of people who post here. I literally have nothing left to say but "idiot", "Moron", since nothing else seems to have any effect, I might as well say what is true, which is, the people who post here aren't intellectually mature or educated enough to be able to understand what is happening with Israel and it's enemies.

Do you think this kind of behavior will help you persuade critics to change their mind on Zionism and Zionists like you? You guys are aggressive radicals.

Originally posted by dontreally Do you see how propaganda is created?

Yep, every day when I read Western and Israeli media outlets.

Also, treating Israel as the 'source' of conflict in the middle east is such complete idiocy and ignorance,

Even if it hurts your little, full of hate Zionist heart and soul, Israel is the problem and your insults are a mirror of that as well.

What does Israel have to do with the internecine conflicts between Arabs in Lebanon (which has left 200,000 people killed since the 60's), or in Saudi Arabia, when Nasr's Egyptian troops occupied the south, unleashing biological weapons on the poor of the country, or in Egypt itself, with it's conflicts between the religious and non-religious, or Muslims and Copts, or in Iraq with it' Kurdish population, which Saddam Hussein attempted to eradicate in the late 80's, killing tens of thousands of them with white phospherous. I can go on; WHAT does Israel have to do with this? NOTHING. It is nothing but assigning all of the sins and troubles of Arabs on Israel for the sake of demonizing Israel; because if there is one thing all Arabs can agree on, it's their hatred for Israel.

I don't hate Israel. I have lots of Jewish friends (you would call them self hating Jews), but I actually have a brain and I am using it. I am not falling for the crap, Zionists are trying to sell us, anymore. The Zionist regime has no respect for international law, they didn't and still don't respect any decisions by the international community. The UN is always welcome, when its decisions are pro Israel, but dare them, when it goes against.

So what is left? Jews have no right to the land of their spiritual and historical origin?

Who said that? The REAL Jews have a right to stay there and actually they did so, IN PEACE, before GB and the UN made their decisions, but there is another group, which was never JEWISH by birth and they are the ones who are creating the problems. Their historical origin is NOT the "Holy Land" and you know that. Isn't it strange, that Zionism has its heritage within this group. What a coincidence.
What about the land between the Black and the Caspian Sea, I was told, it is very nice there.

Apart from that I think you know what Albert Pike said in 1871 about Israel, and how it should be created.

Originally posted by dontreally That's not sufficient enough of a reason to displace Arabs? Well, I think it is.

See that is the problem, and that is why noone likes Zionists like you, or Zionism in general.

edit on 4-2-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Zionism

Zionism is a movement founded by Theodor Herzl in 1896 whose goal is the return of Jews to Eretz Yisrael, or Zion, the Jewish synonym for Jerusalem and the Land of Israel.

The name of "Zionism" comes from the hill Zion, the hill on which the Temple of Jerusalem was situated.

Supporters of this movement are called "Zionists".

At the outset of the Jews' exile to Babylonia, the Prophet Jeremiah, in chapter 29 of his book proclaimed God's message to all the exiledVerse seven reads, "Seek out the welfare of the city to which I have exiled you and pray for it to the Almighty, for through its welfare will you have welfare." This has been a cornerstone of Jewish "foreign policy" how to behave in the lands of the nations throughout our ensuing exiles till this very day.

There Jeremiah adds in the name of God (verses 8 and 9), "Do not let your false prophets among you and your sorcerers seduce you, do not head your dreamers which you cause them to dream. For they speak falsely to you in My name. I did not send them." This too has applied to all the would-be misleaders of Jewry whether they presented themselves as prophets or as sorcerers or as dreamers of national aspirations.

King Solomon in Song of Songs thrice adjured the "daughters of Jerusalem" not to arouse or bestir the love until it is ready." The Talmud explains that Jews have been foresworn, by three strong oaths, not to ascend to the Holy Land as a group using force, not to rebel against the governments of countries in which we live, and not by our sins, to prolong the coming of the Messiah; as is written in Tractate Kesubos 111a .

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Originally posted by ALF88

Iran is not stupid, dropping a nuclear bomb, which they they don't have, and which even the CIA says there is no evidence of, would be the end of Iran itself. Again they are not as stupid as some pro war fanatics on ATS. They are telling us the Iranian nuclear bomb story for 20 years, if not more. How ignorant are you people?

Not nearly as ignorant as you. If you truly believe that Iran is not working towards nuclear weapons, then there is not one thing in printed word or otherwise that pry the scales of stupidity from your eyes. Here's a little info for you which it seems that you are incapable of comprehending:Iranian nuclear program

In November of 2011 the IAEA released a report[238] stating inspectors had found credible evidence that Iran had been conducting experiments aimed at designing a nuclear bomb until 2003, and research may have continued on a lower rate since that time

So this to you means that Iran is not pursuing enrichment for a weapon, I suppose.

Let me change your post a little So, those on here that are proclaiming Iran is a danger, really believe that if Israel drops a nuke in the middle of Iran that it is going to 'magically' target only the bad radicals, leaving the innocent "Iranian population" untouched and unscathed?

It is the military in Iran that makes the population of Iran a target of retaliation for rocket attacks. They position themselves in schools, hospitals and the like so that 'misled' people will judge Israel that much harder for defending the Israeli population from the constant bombardment of rockets. What would you have Israel do, just let Iran lob rockets and mortars into their towns until they are finally all destroyed? Oh yeah, that is EXACTLY what you want Israel to do since according to 'people like you' they don't deserve to exist. I guess you think it is a-okay for the yellow cowards to use their own people as human shields.

Israel has repeatedly threatened Iran even with the nuclear option, so did the US. The MOSSAD repeatedly killed scientists in Iran, they damaged the nuclear facilities with Stuxnet. One of those things used by Iran on Israel or the US or any other Western state would have triggered a war already.

So Israel has threatened Iran with the nuclear option. I want for you to show me where they have dropped a nuclear weapon in Iran. Israel has had the option for a very long time, you know. It could be accomplished in a very short order. How do you explain the restraint Israel has shown for all these years at not creating an empty crater of Iran? Could it be because unlike the Ayatollah and the crazy religious 'tards in Iran, they realize that the nuke is the last and final option when all else has failed? Ahmadinejad has repeatedly let it be known that Iran must usher in the return of their 12th Imam by bringing about Armageddon. I have never heard that crazy rhetoric coming from Israel.

WTF is wrong with you hypocrites? Iran hasn't threatened Israel. They said they will defend themselves, if they get attacked by Israel or any other foreign country, and there is nothing wrong with it.

You have got to be kidding me, right? So the rockets are all about defense, huh? I mean, they are bound to be targeting "Zionists" with these, right, defending their liberty against the big bad Zionists in the hospitals and schools that they hit. Right.

Palestinian rocket and mortar attacks on Israel from the Gaza Strip have occurred since 2001. Between 2001 and January 2009, over 8,600 rockets had been launched, leading to 28 deaths and several hundred injuries,[1][2] as well as widespread psychological trauma and disruption of daily life.[3]

Even if it hurts and challenges your worldview get your facts straight, the West is not what you were told it is
I am well aware of what the 'west' really is. I am supremely unhappy with every aspect of it. It does NOT drive me to foaming, rabid hatred of everything and everyone but Iran, however. I'll let the blind, deaf intellectually challenged on ATS be the ones to practice that.

What world DO YOU live in?

I live in the one where reality is this: There are radicals that would wipe out and destroy EVERY nation, peoples and lifestyles that do not conform to their idea of "religion". Iran is the most vocal about these plans right now. They are ceaselessly trying to find a way to bring "Death to Israel" and "Death to Amerika" as we sit here and argue about their intentions. For people like you, that is an okay thing to do. For the majority of people with more than 18 brain cells, it is frightening.

edit on 2/4/12 by jennybee35 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Holocaust Survivor Explains How Nazism Was The Same As Zionism & How History Is Repeating Itself

www.youtube.com...

Iranian Jews to Israel: Our National Idenity is Not for Sale

www.youtube.com...

How Muslims treat Jews in Iran

www.youtube.com...

being jewish in iran

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Ahmadinejad, Leader of Iran - The man they're gonna tell you to hate!

www.youtube.com...

Were Jews persecuted in the Arab world before the advent of Zionism?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Rabbi Weiss Criticizes Zionist Occupation of Palestine

www.youtube.com...

Rabbi Weiss on Fox News Against the Creation of Israel

www.youtube.com...

Rabbi: "Zionists have hijacked the Jewish religion"

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
JUDAISM AND ZIONISM Part 1 of 5

www.youtube.com...

Rabbi Goldstein gives a historic overview of zionism and the creation of the zionist state, explaining its incompatibility with Judaism.
Neturei Karta (Jews against zionism)
23 December 2001

Rabbi Goldstein explained to his Muslim audience that whilst for Mr. Arafat and the Palestinian Authority its a political struggle and they may compromise with the zionist state and settle for 50%, 25% or whatever they can get, he cannot do that. Ideologically religious Jews cannot recognise any part of the zionist state.

"...The Muslims people basically got involved in the fight against zionism when it started effecting them on a political basis which is 1917 for the Palestinians or afterwards for some of the other Arab countries, We [religious Jews] were in this fight from the 1890's roughly... As soon as it was founded [zionism], it was condemned - Jews came out and said this is atheistic, this is idol worship..."

Operation Magic Carpet - How the zionists got the Jews from Yemen to come to their zionist state... and how they stole their babies and sold them!

Origins of The Khazar Empire part 1

www.youtube.com...
edit on 4-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

How ignorant are you people?
Not nearly as ignorant as you.
It is the military in Iran that makes the population of Iran a target of retaliation for rocket attacks.
They position themselves in schools, hospitals and the like so that 'misled' people will judge Israel that much harder for defending the Israeli population from the constant bombardment of rockets.
What would you have Israel do, just let Iran lob rockets and mortars into their towns until they are finally all destroyed?
Even if it hurts and challenges your worldview get your facts straight,
I live in the one where reality is this: There are radicals that would wipe out and destroy EVERY nation,
18 brain cells, it is frightening.

WOW just wow, this is probably the most hate filled , unaccurate account of the real world events.

People, this above quote , shows how blind fear and hatred cloud (how did she put it) eighteen brain cells.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

I am so sorry that I bothered to participate in this thread. I never do, and I never will again. Just useless, useless rhetoric from every one of us......

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
"The IAEA Report on Iran is based on Fake Intelligence. IAEA "Soviet Nuclear Scientist" Never Worked on Weapons "

The report of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) published by a Washington think tank Tuesday repeated the sensational claim previously reported by news media all over the world that a former Soviet nuclear weapons scientist had helped Iran construct a detonation system that could be used for a nuclear weapon.

But it turns out that the foreign expert, who is not named in the IAEA report but was identified in news reports as Vyacheslav Danilenko, is not a nuclear weapons scientist but one of the top specialists in the world in the production of nanodiamonds by explosives.

In fact, Danilenko, a Ukrainian, has worked solely on nanodiamonds from the beginning of his research career and is considered one of the pioneers in the development of nanodiamond technology, as published scientific papers confirm.

It now appears that the IAEA and David Albright, the director of the International Institute for Science and Security in Washington, who was the source of the news reports about Danilenko, never bothered to check the accuracy of the original claim by an unnamed "Member State" on which the IAEA based its assertion about his nuclear weapons background.

Albright gave a "private briefing" for "intelligence professionals" last week, in which he named Danilenko as the foreign expert who had been contracted by Iran's Physics Research Centre in the mid-1990s and identified him as a "former Soviet nuclear scientist", according to a story by Joby Warrick of the Washington Post on Nov. 5.

The report offers no other evidence of Danilenko's involvement in the development of an initiation system.

www.globalresearch.ca...
edit on 4-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I live in the one where reality is this: There are radicals that would wipe out and destroy EVERY nation, peoples and lifestyles that do not conform to their idea of "religion". Iran is the most vocal about these plans right now. They are ceaselessly trying to find a way to bring "Death to Israel" and "Death to Amerika" as we sit here and argue about their intentions. For people like you, that is an okay thing to do. For the majority of people with more than 18 brain cells, it is frightening.

-There are radicals that would wipe out and destroy EVERY nation, peoples and lifestyles -

So you think that the world will end. You are trying to seem stable and unbiased?
EVERY NATION....even Madagascar?

-lifestyles that do not conform to their idea of "religion". Iran is the most vocal about these plans right now. -

They are the Borg, resistance is futile? Our biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to Allah?

Where did they plan to slowly brainwash me with TV like the USA and erase my culture?

-They are ceaselessly trying to find a way to bring "Death to Israel" and "Death to Amerika"-

you put in quotes "death to stuff" who said that? The whole country in unison? thats a great chior group but a load of BS as far as a source or implied source.

You are scared? curl up in a ball and die you say....I say HELL NO....You are more than welcome to follow what ever plan you think is good though.

We live on without your fear or your war.

oh yeah
ROTFLMFAO

edit on 4-2-2012 by casenately because: ROTFLMFAO

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

people will judge Israel that much harder for defending the Israeli population from the constant bombardment of rockets.

With the sanctions placed on Middle eastern countries by the US and the UN, These are the only missles that are bombarding Israel on a constant bases.

Yeah it must be hard for Israel to defend themselves from these.

edit on 4-2-2012 by WozaMeathed because: SORRY POSTED WRONG COPY

edit on 4-2-2012 by WozaMeathed because: IM STILL A MEATHED

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Not nearly as ignorant as you. If you truly believe that Iran is not working towards nuclear weapons, then there is not one thing in printed word or otherwise that pry the scales of stupidity from your eyes. Here's a little info for you which it seems that you are incapable of comprehending:...In November of 2011 the IAEA released a report[238] stating inspectors had found credible evidence that Iran had been conducting experiments aimed at designing a nuclear bomb until 2003, and research may have continued on a lower rate since that time
So this to you means that Iran is not pursuing enrichment for a weapon, I suppose.

Where is your proof for gods sake? It is all speculation and maybe you should realize that from 2003 on Iran has NOT worked on nuclear weapons. You can check this in the IAEA reports after.

It is the military in Iran that makes the population of Iran a target of retaliation for rocket attacks. They position themselves in schools, hospitals and the like so that 'misled' people will judge Israel that much harder for defending the Israeli population from the constant bombardment of rockets. What would you have Israel do, just let Iran lob rockets and mortars into their towns until they are finally all destroyed? Oh yeah, that is EXACTLY what you want Israel to do since according to 'people like you' they don't deserve to exist. I guess you think it is a-okay for the yellow cowards to use their own people as human shields.

That is a boatload of propaganda crap. I feel very sad for you, if you really believe that.

Originally posted by jennybee35So Israel has threatened Iran with the nuclear option. I want for you to show me where they have dropped a nuclear weapon in Iran.

If you show me where Iran has dropped a nuclear weapon on Israel. Ooops got ya...

Israel has had the option for a very long time, you know. It could be accomplished in a very short order. How do you explain the restraint Israel has shown for all these years at not creating an empty crater of Iran? Could it be because unlike the Ayatollah and the crazy religious 'tards in Iran, they realize that the nuke is the last and final option when all else has failed? Ahmadinejad has repeatedly let it be known that Iran must usher in the return of their 12th Imam by bringing about Armageddon. I have never heard that crazy rhetoric coming from Israel.

Israel threatening Iran with nuclear bombs is crazy rethoric! Dingdong, got ya again...

You have got to be kidding me, right? So the rockets are all about defense, huh? I mean, they are bound to be targeting "Zionists" with these, right, defending their liberty against the big bad Zionists in the hospitals and schools that they hit. Right.

If they get attacked they will use them. They haven't attacked another country for hundreds of years. How is Israels record in that regard. Ooops, got ya again.

Palestinian rocket and mortar attacks on Israel from the Gaza Strip have occurred since 2001. Between 2001 and January 2009, over 8,600 rockets had been launched, leading to 28 deaths and several hundred injuries,[1][2] as well as widespread psychological trauma and disruption of daily life.[3]

I could list the Palestinian civilian deaths now, but I think it is not appropriate, you know the numbers. Damn, got ya again...

I am well aware of what the 'west' really is. I am supremely unhappy with every aspect of it. It does NOT drive me to foaming, rabid hatred of everything and everyone but Iran, however. I'll let the blind, deaf intellectually challenged on ATS be the ones to practice that.

Oh, insults again. Why do you embarrass yourself like that?

I live in the one where reality is this: There are radicals that would wipe out and destroy EVERY nation, peoples and lifestyles that do not conform to their idea of "religion". Iran is the most vocal about these plans right now. They are ceaselessly trying to find a way to bring "Death to Israel" and "Death to Amerika" as we sit here and argue about their intentions. For people like you, that is an okay thing to do.

Where did they threaten another country and under what circumstances? Iran has said that they will defend themselves, nothing more nothing less. If you are so clever show us where they said that, but please present us the original speeches, not some western media false translation BS.

For the majority of people with more than 18 brain cells, it is frightening.

Here we go again, another insult.

edit on 4-2-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ALF88

See This Post

Pointless pointless useless useless

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join