It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayatollah Khameini threatens Israel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by casenately

If you want to learn about the poster, I consider it wise to observe their avatar. Generally, and ideally, an avatar is designed to convey to others something about yourself. This is something that almost any psychologist would acknowledge to be a legitimate means to gather some information about another person. To just highlight how valid this method is, it's been claimed that one can analyze something as abstract as someone's 'signature', to determine something about their personality makeup.

So far, this is what I gather from you, and the type of personality you have.

You have a dragon for a picture.
Under your username it says "anti blah blah blah" - which to me implies a sort of facetious and sardonic attitude towards the things you oppose
But most importantly, under your mood you write 'ROTFLMFAO' - which tells us about your maturity level.

Conversely, one can look at my avatar and see me for what I am.

I'm always amazed that most of the people who oppose Israel religiously at this site have avatars that should give themselves away, if people only had a basic level knowledge of human nature/psychology, but alas, no one notices, because they're distracted by the emotional energy of the topic being discussed.

Yet so much could be gathered, if they only were wise enough to look.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Here's an idea. Click on my profile, and read up on the posts/threads i make, particularly in the 'metaphysics and psychology', or the 'conspiracy in religion', or the 'spirituality' forum, and then you will discover what my raison d'etre is.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
and

Dear Lloyd,

There are about 13 million Jews in the world. 5.4 million live in the Zionist state. Of those, 45 percent defines itself as secular, 35 percent as traditional, eight percent as ultra-Orthodox, and nine percent as religious. The ultra-Orthodox are mostly opposed to Zionism, but the other 92% of the Zionist state's population or 4.96 million are presumably Zionists. In America there are about 5 million Jews, and a recent study found only half of American Jews under the age of 35 are comfortable with the idea of a Jewish state. Among older Jews the percentage of Zionists is somewhat higher. If we assume that 60% are Zionists, that is 3 million. Among the opponents of Zionism are the ultra-Orthodox Jews of America, who number close to 15%. In the rest of the world, if we assume that trends are similar to those in America, that means there are a total of 9.52 or 73% Zionists in the world.

A Jew is always a Jew no matter what he does, but we can still say that the Zionists are Jews not acting in accordance with Judaism.

I'm not aware of any rabbi in St. Joseph. In St. Louis there are two Orthodox rabbis: Rabbi Zeev Samson 3149912100, and Rabbi Menachem Greenblatt 314-863-8978. I don't know them personally so I cannot tell you what their views are on Zionism.

Hersh Lowenthal

www.jewsagainstzionism.com...

you are a dying trend. stale and out dated.

The youth is like me. Not etarted

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

So if I put a marine I am a marine.

If I put a cross I am a man of faith

If I put a smurf I am 12

here is what I gather from you

You are desperate.
You go for straws about something I put about as much time putting together as my underwear selection in the morning,

oh, If you are not a trained psychologist I recommend you don't go out giving diagnosis since people might get the wrong impression that you actually know a damn thing about what you are talking about.

edit on 4-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Here is an Idea look up the khazar empire and the origins of the Rothschild family.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

oh, If you are not a trained psychologist

Good thing I have a degree in psychology.

You go for straws about something I put about as much time putting together as my underwear selection in the morning,

Not at all. Almost everything reveals something about the person; especially if the thing done is done as unconsciously as it appears you seem to be doing.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

No thank you.

I think I'm arguing with a 18 year old in his first year at community college.

Not gonna waste my time further on you.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Conversely I can look to your whole "analysis" of my avatar and the importance you put into yours to identify yourself that you are so focused on appearances that nothing you say comes from sincerity and is all but full of bias.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Yet you need to insult me or my validity without even touching my argument.

You are quitting huh

As you should. Lies are high maintenance

ps

You're not a robust 18 Y/O with community college under his belt. Hmm Take it easy, you seem old.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
Zionists, goyim.. A little Jew hatred there methinks..

Jew hatred? That got nothing to do with Jew hatred. It is what you are and you admitted it.

Keep crying on the internet.

Actually I am having fun with you guys. It is easy to prove that you are wrong about everything you say.

Israel will still be here long after you and those religious fools in Tehran are gone.

Iran will still be here long after you and those religious fools in Tel Aviv are gone.
edit on 5-2-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
How can you say that? Is blue Green? maybe it is. Maybe it isn't.

What could you possibly argue that when Ahmadinjad and his cronies say 'zionist regime', they don't mean Israel? It's inane! What the # else is there? Honestly? This only proves the fictitious concept of Zionism you have going on in your head.

You are speculating about the intentions, and you got ZERO proof for your claims. It shouldn't be too hard to understand. Apart from that it is moot, because all they said is that they will defend themselves and their partners and friends, something the US, Europe and Israel would do as well. Not sure about Israel though, so called intellectuals in Israel have said before that if Israel goes down, they will take the rest of the world with them, and that their nuclear missiles can reach Rome.

Coming from someone with 'viva la revalucion'', with the spanish spelling in his avatar,, is HILARIOUS! As someone who has a degree in political science and philosophy, I know it is people like YOU who play games with language and morality for the sake of your 'revolutionary' outlook on reality.

Always funny how the "I know what your avatar means" analysis starts, when you run out of arguments.

I am not a radical. On the contrary, to lie and mislead is the revolutionary credo; the radicalist methodology of leftist ideology, ala saul alinsky etc.

You are one of those guys who needs to stick his "opponents" in categories, are you?

By the way, yes, you are a radical, a fanatic and you are proving it with each and every post.

My insults are just the fruit of frustration. Perhaps it doesn't bode well, but if I have already determined that 99/100 people who read my posts will ignore it's logic for the sake of upholding their deeply seeded emotional-ideological bias, why bother with the niceties? You guys have the lead; you guys are winning the propaganda war. Anti-zionism has been on the incline for many years now, so much so that you can barely find people here who don't share your sentiments. And yet.....the media is controlled by Zionists
?

Maybe you should stop spewing lies that have been debunked years ago and if you are frustrated - get a life!

It always amuses me that every anti-zionist starts off their self defense with: I don't hate Israel, I have many Jewish friends. They should start a mad lib book with just that.. I don't Hate ________ (fill in with: Jews, Israel, Judaism) I have many Jewish friends.

It always amuses me that every Zionist starts off their self defense with: Insults, telling others they are highly educated and have hundreds of imaginary books that they read.

I would.

Which is major BS!

Well at least you stopped the nonsense of 'you don't know anything about zionism'.

You don't, just because I didn't repeat it, doesn't mean I agree with you.

First, when the INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY agreed on a partition of Palestine into a Jewish and Arab state, the Jews being given a small little portion in the northwest, and the Arabs the bulk of present day Israel, which party rebuffed international law? Jews or Arabs? Of course. We ignore the times when Arabs ignore international law, and demonize the Jews for the times that they do.

Go hide behind the borders of 1967. Hamas offered a peace within these borders in 2008, which was rejected by the Zionists.

Who are the real Jews? Listen. A Jew is both an ethnic and religious qualification. Therefore, a Jew can be either: a) ethnically derived from ancient Judea, and thus would be genetically grouped with Arabs of the Levant or b) a convert to Judaism. Both groups are entitled to Israel.

Here is your answer. That is a truth Zionists avoid by all means necessary.

Originally posted by casenately
Here is an Idea look up the khazar empire and the origins of the Rothschild family.

lots of books in library, ...

Yada, yada, yada, then you should read the parts about the khazar empire and the origins of the Rothschild family. Some truth must be somewhere between all the hate, racism, war mongering and calling for genocide.

Zionism is JUDAISM.

No it is not and repeating it doesn't make it right. It is wishful thinking, because you have to justify your crimes against humanity.

If Albert Pike was right, Zionism will destroy itself in WW III and you know what, he was right about two WWs already. There you have your future. Got your backpack and rifle ready to fight and die?

edit on 5-2-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Jewish people have been wondering around the world for about 5000 years ,and they never really had a country to call it their own ( with the exception of when Cyrus the great settled them in Iran about 500 BC ) one could ask themselves,WHY is that so?!.......Don't you people want to put an end to this cycle once and for all?.......didn't you have enough of this BS already?.........I mean i can understand the fascination with money and power to a certain degree,but to what extend? to what price?..........Is greed that much of a joy that you are willing to sacrifice your children's lives, and make them pack their bags and start wondering around the world again and again and again?.........Maybe it's the food you eat or something!...You are what you eat you know!.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by shapur

actually the lives the Jewish communities have made for themselves within the world are a positive thing. They have grown and flourished as a people because of the influx of new Ideas and cultural awareness.

The Jews I see are doing well because they have made communities for themselves in many places and have assured their survival by becoming part of the world as a people instead of doing so as a nation.

The danger of a religion to amass itself in one place is self evident. I am all for them being in Israel, just not as a government. They were there before mind you and enjoyed their holy land in peace. They could walk around freely to discuss scripture and history with all people in an effort to share the holy land. A place that is also a Mecca to the rest of the world.

It is only since the creation of the Zionist government that they have broken peace with the only true allies the Jewish community ever knew, the Arabs. Europe has always mistreated them and cast them out. They have lived in peace in the middle east before for a long time. Now they live in fear, like being in a holy cage. They are forced to wait for the inevitable to happen.

1/3 of the worlds Jewish population is not aligned with the idea of a Jewish state, are they anti-Semites too?
Are they hate filled people, or just people that have made a decision not to have Israel taken away from them by trying to take it away from someone else.

This 1/3 is the future of the good Jewish people, and I am sorry for them. I can walk away from these issues as many can to return to our lives. They are forced to deal with this reality day in and day out. The government of Israel has done nothing for its people. They serve themselves and hide like cowards behind a good peoples name

They try and silence the rest of the world by saying we must be scholars or intellectuals to offer an opinion or understand. I say every person sees the result of this hypocrisy. We all suffer its effects and are so entitled to speak about the subject. We have just as much as them vested in resolving the issues in the ME being that for example my country was attacked because of its position with Israel. Many of my people have died directly because of it.

You have something to say about it, trust me.

edit on 5-2-2012 by casenately because: fix

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
we are on this little rock together. No one or two governments have the right to throw us into perpetual war for the profit they can have because of it. This is our world. It is a holy land in its entirety as well as our home. Greater effort should be put into sharing it in peace, instead of eliminating those that want to enjoy it as well.

edit on 5-2-2012 by casenately because: fix

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join