It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Citation for Contempt of Court- Now Moving Through Judiciary

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

This country is a fricken joke anymore

Yeah at one time people look to us in awh because of our freedoms, the land where dreams come true, and it was a place where everybody wanted to come, but then something when wrong! people started looking at us not in awh but in pure hatred? wonder if it has something to do with the we will police the world attitude? probably! Wonder why in 2010 the back of the penny was changed to a shield aka police badge!

This should sum some hate for us

president.globalincidentmap.com...

Ok back on topic, I agree with the OP, as this has been swept under the rug for far to long. Kinda like the laws he puts to pass, if he is legit then there's nothing to worry about right?

If we are not terrorists why fear the NDAA right

Not showing up shows one thing GUILTY!

Ron Paul last hope for our CONSTITUTION

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Exactly, a state issue. Just like I said, glad Arpaio is familiar with the law, since he is the highest law enforcement officer in the country. A sheriff.

Now, as for you not addressing what I stated. This is a state issue where the state is required to make sure that a person that wants to be on the ballot, is eligible to be on the ballot. Since Obama and his lawyer failed to appear, I guess Obama does not want to be on the ballot. See, in court cases when a defendant fails to address a charge, that charge is therefore found to be factual.

Like I said, Obama will probably not appear on the ballot, since he failed to appear in court.

He must not want to be on the ballot. Or should we have Pelosi again print up some piece of paper claiming that he is eligible like last time? Don't bother answering. I just love tweeking you.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Yeah, well that just shows what kind of man this President is.
Required or not, this is the first time that the issue has risen far enough, with scrutiny by a judge, for a hearing to be prepared, requiring, at a MINIMUM, his lawyer's presence. But they BOTH just said to that court "F you."

I don't think it was so much directed toward judge Mahili as it was toward the birthers. Obama already presented both his short form and long form birth certificate, he is the only president to do so in history. Birthers do not deserve to have any further time on this matter.

Not the kind of man that will EVER have my respect.

What a loss of opportunity for the president to gain your respect right!? Your respect? He needs your respect?

I would have produced WHATEVER they wanted, right away, to end this mess a long time ago.

Really, if you were in the presidents shoes? and what if you produced all the records, and there were still citizens unconvinced of their authenticity, then what?

How about you get off YOUR high horse

I'm not the one expecting the president to come to my every whim here.

When 10 years down the road we find out that he indeed WAS a fraud, I am going to harbor some very vicious feelings towards a lot of people,

You already hold those feelings towards the president, you have since before he got elected. Birthers like you want him to come to your little hearings in state court, hat in hand, so that you can unload your animosity towards him. It is really pathetic if you ask me, especially considering that the 2008 elections occured 4 years ago, and that we have a new one coming this November. You need to get over it, you really do.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LIGHTvsDARK

Exactly, a state issue.

By the sounds of it, you don't know what the full faith and credit clause is about.

This is a state issue where the state is required to make sure that a person that wants to be on the ballot, is eligible to be on the ballot. Since Obama and his lawyer failed to appear, I guess Obama does not want to be on the ballot.

The eligibility of the president is dealt with at the congressional and federal level, this is what is specifically written in the constitution. This matter is beyond the reach of the State courts. Hawaiian health officials along with the State government already verified both Obama's birth certificates, Georgia is required under the full faith and credit clause to accept the verification of Hawaiian public records. In addition to this, the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate was already used as evidence at the hearing to prove that his father was kenyan born.

The core issue at the hearing really stemmed upon the fact that Obama was not born to both parents who were American citizens. Obama is not the only president who was though.

Like I said, Obama will probably not appear on the ballot

This is your personal opinion of the outcome in the end.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

And to you Obama supporters- I guess since you support him, you agree too that his failing to appear is ok?

I want to see you argue your way out of THAT one. Cause you're going to lose.

It's beyond "ok". And that goes for every other President after him. NO arguing needed. Imagine how much time of each year of every President's time would be wasted with with "court appearances" defending against every charge from every loon in the country! Just stupid.

The people that are so passionate over something so ridiculous as to insinuate that the Republicans never vetted Obama or that the Secret Service never checked to see if he met the qualifications are delusional.

I guess we'll just start dragging every future President into various lower courts any time we feel like filing anything against them, huh?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Can he be cited for contempt of the American populace?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Its funny how "mainstream" this issue is, especially since the country is so divided. Goes to show that the media once again is in the Establishments pockets and shapes public opinion as a rule of thumb now.

I think the real issue here is how much the american public distrust the political parties and their affiliates. I mean we distrust them so much that we have to call in the issue of the presidents birth/citizenship into question and is their anyone in public office you would believe to tell the truth about it (besides Ron Paul) or that you would trust around your kids.

People need to spread the true message about our beloved government. There is what is known as the Establishment, the government that works inside our government. This "government" has its own agenda and it is completely on track. So why is it they put on the show that they do of "politcal parties" Its simple really, they make a red vs blue so people will pick sides. Once people pick sides the Establishment then uses the media and religion and welfare and so many other tools to pit americans against each other...."they don't want clean air or clean water....." they point fingers, they point blame. After they get everyone mad and yelling and screaming... the red vs blue shake hands behind closed doors.

They succede in dividing the country politcally to the point where democrats refuse to talk to republicans and vice versa. Our country has been divided multiple ways successfully by this system that people do not talk or trust each other.

So it is my opinion that people need to wake up and realize that we are the United States of America. We need a Constitutional Party. We are americans and we shouldnt stand divided but stand together we shouldn't be afraid of the Establishment, they should be scared of us.

Obama's birther issue, Obamacare, Keystone pipeline, Al Qaeda, Bin Laden, Fast and Furious.... these are all distractions and issues caused by this Establishment to divide american... to entertain america, to keep their minds occupied and distracted from what is really happening.

So as a matter of his citizenship it doesn't matter because this is all just a distraction, if it was anymore than that it would be solved overnite. This is just to divide the country because if they didnt want to divide the problem would be solved overnite. So you can believe obama will run next election,more than likely against romney.. and don't those two look almost alike with their politcal views... one is for big buisness and one is for big union... everything else is the same. Obama will win.. but it doesn't matter at all. They play politics like the gas company raises prices... they go way to far and then bring it back until people are cool then they go way to far and bring it back just a little... peat and repeat.

My friends don't be blinded by Red vs Blue. There should only be the Gold Constitiutional Party.. We can do this together. We must stop the corrupted Establishment from destroying this country.

"Just because I'm paranoid, it doesn't mean some government offical isn't following my ass"

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mytheroy

This country is a fricken joke anymore

Yeah at one time people look to us in awh because of our freedoms, the land where dreams come true, and it was a place where everybody wanted to come, but then something when wrong! people started looking at us not in awh but in pure hatred?

Its spelled "awe"...

And Reality disagrees with you....

International Poll 2010
Global views of the United States have improved markedly over the last year while views of many countries have become more negative,

Views of US Continue to Improve in 2011 BBC Country Rating Poll
Views of the US continued their overall improvement in 2011, according to the annual BBC World Service Country Rating Poll of 27 countries around the world.

www.worldpublicopinion.org...

BBC annual survey of populations/nations around the world and percent that view the USA in a Positive way...
28% ...2007
32% ....2008
45% ...2009
46% ...2010
49% ...2011

I think it just might be certain folks in the USA who see our country as crap, but around the world the perception of the USA has improved steadily since...hmmm...2009.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I like your little thing remember the fallen remember the heroes but i disagree with what your saying. Let me put it in the form of a question say 2012 a man runs for presidency and wins not fully knowing his family history say his mother is an American citizen and he was born here to. Now lets say that his father is a radical Muslim from say Afghanistan, or Iraq, or even better Iran and people didn't know that till after he was in office would you not raise hell when you realize, would you not want him out of office. Blood family can sway your decisions on alot of things that is the issue his father has no ties to America and honestly look at the things obombabad has done isnt he a peace prize winning warlord. Didnt he say Guantanamo would be gone and then NDAA happened. How much does he spend on vacations or his wife spend on sex clothes and you seriously side with this guy. He has no love for the poor man or the innocent, no need to bring jobs in because hes living the high life. I dont mean to be rude its just a big issue for me you make you stuff like your a proud American yet you kiss the expletive deleted of this man YES WE CAN... destroy america from within and if hes reelected thats what gonna happen.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

Originally posted by Muttley2012
TureAmerican, you too could ignore the courts; all you need to do is become POTUS so that you are afforded Executive Privilege.

Oh, does Executive Privilege mean exemption from all laws regarding court proceedings?

edit on CFridayam141457f57America/Chicago03 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

For the 10th (at least) time, it wasn't a "court" proceeding. It was in a Georgia Executive Branch administrative, and not judicial, proceeding. It has the same relationship to a court proceeding as if the local dogcatcher sent a message to show up at a certain time at the dog pound.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
So Malihi, getting the threat from the big boys, just took another route and decided the case himself.

obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com...

He concluded that Obama is eligible, based on some other cases.

But his arguments about the forged BC and the fraudulent SS# were dismissed completely, because plaintiff failed to prove that the witness testimony was competent.

SO THE FRICKEN COURT NEVER INVESTIGATED THE CLAIMS, NOT ONE BIT. They just dismissed the whole thing, because the witness testimony was not good enough.

I guess Malihi never had the balls to begin with.

And not one single mention of Obama and his lawyer's FAILURE TO APPEAR.

They walk.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

So Malihi, getting the threat from the big boys, just took another route and decided the case himself.

obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com...

He concluded that Obama is eligible, based on some other cases.

But his arguments about the forged BC and the fraudulent SS# were dismissed completely, because plaintiff failed to prove that the witness testimony was competent.

SO THE FRICKEN COURT NEVER INVESTIGATED THE CLAIMS, NOT ONE BIT. They just dismissed the whole thing, because the witness testimony was not good enough.

I guess Malihi never had the balls to begin with.

And not one single mention of Obama and his lawyer's FAILURE TO APPEAR.

They walk.

I give Obama thumbs up for scoffing at this farce and misuse of the political justice system

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

So Malihi, getting the threat from the big boys,

And you got this from the comments section in a blog?

Anonymous said...[Reply]
Those that are able, monitor Malihi's lifestyle. Most likely a huge flow of financial windfall is coming his way. or he and his family get to stay alive without disclosing the real threat they received if he tells the truth.

You really think you can pass this out as fact here? Do you have any objectivity left in you to bring up a credible source?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Birthers = beating a dead horse

Why don't they focus on real crimes perpetuated by the Obama administration like fast and furious or the unconstitutional signing of the NDAA?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

You really think you can pass this out as fact here? Do you have any objectivity left in you to bring up a credible source?

Answer: NO

I have been watching it for years now, it is the personification of zealotry

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

NO, I got my comments from using my fricken brain.

No one, but no one, has the balls to investigate this at the higher levels, where they can really find out the truth.

YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF STINKING ASS COWARDS. YOU HEAR ME MALIHI? YOU AND THE REST OF THE JUDICIARY IN THIS COUNTRY SUCK.

SUCK SUCK

SUCK

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Americans: If you are ever required to show up at a court- simply refuse, and ignore it. After all, our President is supposed to set the example here for the sheeple to follow. And he just did. So, no problem. The courts and judiciary just don't matter anymore.

Well, Bill Clinton redefined what 'is is' and exactly what is meant by sex.

Baby Bush redefined what is meant by provocation to initiate a full blown shooting war.

Obama has now redefined what following a duly issued summons to appear in court means.

Each President has left a steadily more atrocious legacy for the nation's youth and the world of the time to learn as some first learn about national politics with this garbage.

.....and anyone wonders why Congress is almost single digit approval while the Presidency has played around with all time record lows across this one and the last.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

maybe somebody bought off the judge ?

maybe that's why Obama did not show up.

Chicago has long tentacles

maybe not the first time either.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Well, at least for me, this court case has put the issue of Obama being a natural born citizen to bed. As far as that issue is concerned, I think the case is closed. I'm glad to have closure with that issue, because I actually thought the argument against him being a natural born citizen might have some merit.

So he's a natural born citizen. We can now concentrate on what's important....making him a 1 term president.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Once again, the issue is not that he was or was not born in Hawaii, the issue is that his father was Kenyan and a British citizen under the British Nationality Act, and therefore could not confer citizenship status to Obama regardless of where Obama was born. There is also a contention that his mother was underage as well, and therefore she also may not have been able to confer citizenship. Plus the marriage may have even been null due to Obama Sr having been already married at the time.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join