It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Citation for Contempt of Court- Now Moving Through Judiciary

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Birthers "We just want the truth and the truth will come out in court!"
Birthers a little later "The court was fraudulent and the judge was bought off."

Yup, thar ya go.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
You still don't understand the difference. Natural born means that both parents are US citizens. Obama's father was definitely not a citizen.

It was no secret Obama's father was Kenyan before the 2008 election. No birthers and no Republicans raised a single peep about it. 3 years of trying to prove Obama was born in Kenya later and you all are resorting to something that obviously would have been an issue had it had any merit back in 2007.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
I don't know all the specifics of what these attorneys do or whether Obama or his attorney needs to show up... what I DO know is the birth certificate is a forgery (per Mara Zebest, Author of the PhotoShop User's Guide) and I know that almost nobody I know gives a damn...

Perfect example of what is wrong with this argument all over the place.
You "know" something as per someone else? How does that work? What you mean to say is you know what Mara thinks. You cannot know anything because Mara tells you that is how it is. For one thing, Mara never even looked at the birth certificate.

Why are birthers so ready to repeat and proclaim to "know" things that are nothing more than things said by other people?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Mara Zebest is no pseudo expert
she's the one who wrote the book, LITERALLY, on how to use PhotoShop.

How does that make her an expert on birth certificates?
Please respond because she is a pseudo expert to the very tee of the definition. She wrote a book on a software program. That does not make her a document expert.

She verified the document from White House .gov is in 5-layer PhotoShop format with obvious changes to several different areas.

Which only further debunks her status as an expert. An actual expert would know they were looking at an image of a document and therefor could determine very little about the document but plenty about the image.

I would think an expert in anything related to this discussion would at least know that much. Wouldn't you?

If you have blue eyes but saw a picture of yourself online with brown eyes you can verify without doubt that something was changed - even though it's just online. Your logic and assumption is flawed.

So Mara created Obama's certificate and therefor can see it was changed?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Libruls vs coservative 'mericuns blah blah whatever. Still believing the false electoral choice between two faces of the same party plus already defeated, hyped controlled opposition candidates. When will you learn? It's 2012 , you know? Waiting for the Andromedans to land on your yard complete with blackboard, chalk and shiny star stickers to explain it to you? If you haven't gotten "it" by now you are either extremely mentally frail or veeery suspicious. Just saying.

edit on 4-2-2012 by Snoopy1978 because: USA#1!!!1

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Muttley2012

You really couldn't be that blind??But i actually think you might be..LOL.Wow keep drinking that Obummer koolaid..

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by earthship35

this should be a dead thread by now the judge has ruled, Obama is on the ballet. here is the link to it www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 4-2-2012 by bekod because: editting

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Dang, I didn't see this thread. Now this will be interesting. But, we all know it will never happen. He seems to squirm his way out of everything. No matter how trivial it is. By any rate, it's good to know. Maybe the judge saw many of the Americans responses about his actions and is doing something about it.
edit on 4-2-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

If you have blue eyes but saw a picture of yourself online with brown eyes you can verify without doubt that something was changed - even though it's just online.

So which document did this "expert" compare with the online one?

None at all, so you are the one with a flawed assumption and logic!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
here is what the judge had to say

A number of the witnesses who testified about the alleged fraud were never qualified as experts in birth records, forged documents and document manipulation and "none ... provided persuasive testimony," Malihi wrote.
case closed but then there might be the frivolous charge, on the plaintiffs. link to statement www.ajc.com...
edit on 4-2-2012 by bekod because: added info. and word edit. added link

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Well, that is the end. The end of more than just that issue...

Justice is blind, and deaf...

Probably the only ending that would leave Judge alive.

edit on 4-2-2012 by kawika because: added image

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
Well, that is the end. The end of more than just that issue...

Justice is blind, and deaf...

So just what proof would you accept that Obama is a naturally born US citizen, and the legal POTUS?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

The judge has ruled.

I accept his ruling.

I only wish he had written more. 10 Pages on what was wrong with the evidence. But he seemed to just make an excuse to rule the only safe way he could rule. I am disappointed that he did not justify his answer.
edit on 4-2-2012 by kawika because: add text

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

reply to post by spoor

The judge has ruled.

I accept his ruling.

I only wish he had written more. 10 Pages on what was wrong with the evidence. But he seemed to just make an excuse to rule the only safe way he could rule. I am disappointed that he did not justify his answer.

I don't see that you answered Spoor's question. What would make you take back your statement that "Justice is blind and deaf"? What evidence would make you say that the ruling was a correct one?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Of course the birthers aren't going to be satisfied with this decision. Their best friend, Judge Malihi, turned on them this week (I'm sure he got paid off or threatened or something) and became their worst enemy. Seems he judged the case based on the evidence (or lack thereof). Bastard!

Can you imagine? He didn't let the amateur "experts" convince him that Obama is a foreign usurper who uses various SS numbers and lies about his citizenship! He also runs with scissors.

I hope Orly and these other lawyers get what's coming to them.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

It does not matter what I think. Judges opinion is the only one that counts.

And he really did not write much of an opinion.

Not willing to argue the fine points further, it is of no consequence...

Oh, wait, he did write something, decision doc here

Going to go and read it.

Judge wrote that plaintiffs asked him to decide on the merits rather than issue a default judgement. Good on them.

Ok, the issues with the evidence was the low budget experts that were used. Judge did not say that the evidence was bad, only that the witnesses were not qualified. Trying to prove a negative is a problem. Prove that pink sharks do not exist... you see the problem. Unless the burden of proof was on the other side, (who did not show up) it goes nowhere.

And he threw out the parents must be citizens argument based on an Indiana court decision which I did not fully understand but will defer to the expertise of the judge.

Good enough for me. Case closed...

edit on 4-2-2012 by kawika because: added link

edit on 4-2-2012 by kawika because: corectolated spel'n err

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
All us in the UK hope he gets whats coming to him. The man is a fraud who should'nt even be allowed to run a cold water tap

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ooScotty
All us in the UK hope he gets whats coming to him

He will, another term as the legal POTUS....

The man is a fraud

And your evidence for that is....

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Good enough for me. Case closed...

Excellent - so you don't think that "justice is blind and deaf", and you do believe it was a valid ruling, and not "the only one that allows the judge to live". I'm glad to see that you've come over to the side of the critical thinkers.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Good going Obama!

Show those Birthers who's POTUS!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join