It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Citation for Contempt of Court- Now Moving Through Judiciary

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SG-17
Obama does not have dual citizenship as all Kenyan British Citizens became Kenyan Citizens when Kenya became independent. Kenya's constitution does not permit dual citizenship and therefore, because Obama did not renounce his US citizenship, he lost his Kenyan citizenship many, many years ago.

Thank You - Thank You.

I think you're the fist post I've read who has not flipped this around.

Most I've read claim Obama is British because he did not officially denounce his British citizenship.

He doesn't have to denounce it - - - he is a Natural Born American citizen.

I do believe he could have chosen British citizenship when he became of age - - over American. But - he certainly was not required to denounce anything.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
And I've just told you that his parents both need to be citizens

funny thing is, you stating something does not automagically make it true. You seem to think that if you repeat a untruth enough times it suddenly becomes true.

Birther fantasy world may work that way, but the real world does not!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
I DO know is the birth certificate is a forgery (per Mara Zebest, Author of the PhotoShop User's Guide) and I know that almost nobody I know gives a damn...

I am so sick of these pseudo experts.

You CAN NOT determine if any document is a fraud from an online copy. PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mara Zebest is no pseudo expert
she's the one who wrote the book, LITERALLY, on how to use PhotoShop. She verified the document from White House .gov is in 5-layer PhotoShop format with obvious changes to several different areas.

If you have blue eyes but saw a picture of yourself online with brown eyes you can verify without doubt that something was changed - even though it's just online. Your logic and assumption is flawed.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Mara Zebest is no pseudo expert
she's the one who wrote the book, LITERALLY, on how to use PhotoShop. She verified the document from White House .gov is in 5-layer PhotoShop format with obvious changes to several different areas.

If you have blue eyes but saw a picture of yourself online with brown eyes you can verify without doubt that something was changed - even though it's just online. Your logic and assumption is flawed.

Its a case of "finding what you are looking for" - - "what you WANT to find" - - - not finding facts.

Curt Vandenheuvel says: I read through Zebest's "analysis" of the long-form PDF file at www.wnd.com... I will prepare a longer refutation in the coming days, but I will quickly note here why her analysis is so flawed as to be utterly useless. It appears that Zebest has some experience with Illustrator and Photoshop, but none at all with Acrobat. She commits a very basic error throughout her document - she seems to be completely unaware that the White House copy of Obama's birth certificate is a compressed image. Why is this important? Because nearly all of her "suspicions" are easily explained as compression artifacts. A real quick background on PDF compression - there are two main compression schemes in use here: JPEG and JBIG. JPEG is a compression scheme for color images that utilizes combinations of LZW (Lempel Ziv Welch), frequency analysis and DCT (Discrete Cosine Transform) to achieve impressively high compression. The JPEG compression scheme is lossy - meaning that some information will be sacrificed in order to achieve higher compression ratios. www.amazon.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Expert who wrote PhotoShop guide and 18 books on the subject says one position...

Some blogger who doesn't even show up on a Google search says another position...

Think I'm gonna go with the expert on this argument.

If you're open to facts and not opinions take a look at exactly what was changed in the BC. A single number in a string being replaced with a digit of a different type font is not something that happens in file compression.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Once again, the issue is not that he was or was not born in Hawaii,

Not according to the OP, he is more concerned about proving where Obama was born. The hearing however was focused more on the two citizen parent claim and had you paid a second to actually read my posts, you would have seen that I stated this before. Obama's long form birth certificate was used as evidence by some of the attorneys.

the issue is that his father was Kenyan and a British citizen under the British Nationality Act, and therefore could not confer citizenship status to Obama regardless of where Obama was born.

Obama is one of several presidents to have held dual citizenship (Arthur, Buchanan and four others all had irish and british mothers, fathers). Obama lost his dual citizenship at 21 years of age. No where has it been written in the constitution, nor in any of the later supreme court rulings, that dual citizenship disqualifies natural born citizenship. The Wong Kim Ark case declared that you are a natural born citizen by virtue of being born on U.S soil, there is no official recognition for the citizenship laws of other nations. Mahili understood this as do the vast majority of constitutional academics and lawyers.

There is also a contention that his mother was underage as well,

This only applies to children born abroad, at one point there was a law requiring the parent, the mother, to be atleast 18years of age in order to pass on citizenship to a child born abroad. This is all old information, why are you bringing it back up?

Plus the marriage may have even been null due to Obama Sr having been already married at the time.

This doesn't make a difference to Obama's natural born citizenship, he doesn't require both parents to be citizens. Mahili apparently agrees.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Expert who wrote PhotoShop guide and 18 books on the subject says one position...

Some blogger who doesn't even show up on a Google search says another position...

Think I'm gonna go with the expert on this argument.

You're going with what you want to belief.

I do computer graphics. I'm going with what I know.

Besides that - - - only a certified licensed document expert could determine anomalies - - and it would have to be from examining the original document.

Online resolution is too low to make any determination from a copy. Plus variations in equipment and programs.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Actually not at all likely simply because a Georgia subpoena has no effect on persons and things outside Georgia. This administrative law judge didn't exactly issue that subpoena -- he signed a blank subpoena form and Taitz filled it in, and now there is a distinct possibility that Taitz will get a scolding for overdoing the subpoena.

The limitations on the Georgia subpoena were articulated by - surprise! - Sheriff Joe Arpaio ....

www.obamaconspiracy.org...

.... when Taitz tried to subpoena Arpaio to make him provide her with his pretended evidence.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

And the birther queen has been fined by the court for filing frivulous suits.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Once obama has retired the presidency he'll have to pay the piper for the contempt of court charge, because executive privilege will no longer exempt him. if it comes to the fact he doesn't have legal docs to prove he was legally eligible to have been president, then it will move to criminal, which will be the coolest thing we will ever witness in our lives

edit on 3-2-2012 by sweetnlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by BubbaJoe
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

And the birther queen has been fined by the court for filing frivulous suits.

Its been my position from the beginning that the judge is sick and tired of all the extra work Orliz's frivolous lawsuits generate.

I think he just wanted to end it all - - - and stick it to her.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetnlow
if it comes to the fact he doesn't have legal docs to prove he was legally eligible to have been president,

He does.

He has.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

She just needs to be disbarred like Jack Thompson.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

WHERE? WHEN?
Documented by an expert or it didn't happen

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SG-17
reply to post by Annee

She just needs to be disbarred like Jack Thompson.

I seriously hope so.

And I'm not against anyone who thinks they have a legitimate case. But there is a limit.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy

I guess we'll just start dragging every future President into various lower courts any time we feel like filing anything against them, huh?

Only the ones who aren't the right "color".
edit on 3-2-2012 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy

I guess we'll just start dragging every future President into various lower courts any time we feel like filing anything against them, huh?

Only the ones who aren't the right "color".

And religion - - - because you know Obama is Muslim.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Actual document:

www.art2superpac.com...

5. Defendant Obama's behavior in failing to comply with Plaintiffs' Notice to. Produce, by appearing for trial with the requested documentary and other evidence demonstrates Defendant's contempt for this Court and for the judiciary generally- OSAB _Rule 616-1-2-,22 (5) provides, in pertinent part, that the Administrative Law Judge, upon application of a party, shall certify the facts to the superior court the county in which a party, agent, or employee of a party: disobeys or resists any lawful order or process; neglects to produce, after having been ordered to do so, any pertinent book, paper, or document; or refuses to appear after having been subpoenaed, for a determination of the appropriate action, including a finding of contempt.

7. Plaintiffs hereby request that this Court certify the foregoing facts to the Superior Court of Fulton County for a determination of the appropriate action to be taken with regard to Defendant's contemptuous conduct.

obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com...

So basically the plaintiffs are requesting certification of facts to present to superior court, seeking a formal citation against Obama and his lawyer. Because neither one of them showed up on Jan 26th.

And they have every right to do so.

Now I want to see the superior court deny the request, because they too, prefer that Obama remain playing golf.

Seriously, they can file all they want to, but I doubt it will get anywhere.

Americans:
If you are ever required to show up at a court- simply refuse, and ignore it. After all, our President is supposed to set the example here for the sheeple to follow. And he just did. So, no problem. The courts and judiciary just don't matter anymore.

And to you Obama supporters- I guess since you support him, you agree too that his failing to appear is ok?

I want to see you argue your way out of THAT one. Cause you're going to lose.

Honestly there isn't a right vs. left...they are all screwing you over in the guise of differences. How can't you see that? They are both taking away freedoms in different areas but ultimatley aren't against each other...the distraction is apparently quite effective though. The birther stuff is a complete waste of time and clearly holds no water and will never go anywhere stop wasting your time and focus on the reality of the situation it's a lot deeper than some BS left vs. right fantasy. Honestly...this hatred and need to take some false side which is actually illusionary and is the very thing holding us back from standing up and speaking out for our rights/freedoms. I can't believe how many of the people here are questioning so many things in regards to everything else yet they fall right into the most obvious trap and fight each other.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
No such contempt citation, no default judgment. The Georgia judge has already ended the case in Obama's favor:

www.scribd.com...

The birfers have now scored about twenty losses and zero wins.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
It's been decided....he will be on the Georgia ballot.

Link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 3-2-2012 by caladonea because: add more

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join