It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Among Us ...Video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I've just found this short documentary and found it to be both interesting and balanced , Its not new but I haven't seen it before so thought I'd post it here for those who might be interested .
Featuring contributions from Stanton Friedman and Bruce Maccabee the documentary looks into Area 51 and the claims of Bob Lazar .
I also found it interesting that Lazar gets backing from former NASA scientist Robert Oechsler

Robert Oechsler Has some interesting things to say on the UFO topic and the US governments involvement with ET .

in particular Admiral Bobby Ray Inman, who was the National Security Agency deputy director at the CIA, a host of other intelligence posts, and a technologist, and there was a sort of camaraderie just established from that. He had informed me in a documented recorded telephone conversation - inadvertently recorded, actually - that the United States government had possession of extraordinary hardware in operational condition that was of non-human origin and manufacture. Of course, the public popular term is UFO.
Transcript of the interview bellow

Bob Oeschler Radio 1 interview

1993 Radio 1 D.J. Nicky Campbell Interviewed Bob Oeschler ex NASA scientist (Mind Blowing Info) This Interview is Not anywhere else on the net as from 2007.

edit on 3-2-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I would love to say, "YES! See? See? There's your proof! We have NASA confirming it!"

But you know the debunkers are gonna tear it all down, and that just takes the thunder away...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Thanks. I haven't seen these ones. Even if I only get a couple tidbits of new information... it's worth the watch.

I'll be back to later to ask if you give credence to any of it, since I know you have a pretty skeptical point of view.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I've given up caring about debunkers. There is an "alien" presence, no doubt about it. I use " marks around the word (when I remember) because I still don't know what it is yet. But it's there.

Cheers OP for the vids, haven't watched any in a while. I must have a UFO film night to get reaquainted with these stories.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
I would love to say, "YES! See? See? There's your proof! We have NASA confirming it!"

But you know the debunkers are gonna tear it all down, and that just takes the thunder away...

Well, you would be wrong on the first count. It is not NASA confirming your wildest dreams here at all, it is a human being who happened to have worked at NASA. Lot of people work for NASA, and within that group of thousands of people you will have the same idiocy that you see in the general population. Just because he worked at NASA doesn't mean the guy knows anything. Yup, who would have though that there are wackos that work at NASA, idiots that are cops, pilots who can't figure out what to do at a 4-way stop......they are just people. Their word carries no weight, because it lacks a shred of evidence that amounts to anything more than a hill of beans. I mean geez, have you heard some of the hair brain things their astronauts say, lol.

Now, I firmly believe that some of the very shreds of evidence even showed in this old docu COULD amount to more than a hill of beans, but it would require the majority interested in this subject do their best to not make us all look like idiots every time they open their mouth. Once this subject is lifted out of the ignorance it currently wallows in, them we will be able to take those shreds of evidence that are out there right now but currently unusable because of the climate we have allowed to represent our interests to the average Joe and get somehwere with them.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

post by dplum517
I'll be back to later to ask if you give credence to any of it

Mmmm ... now that's a good question

In relation to Bob Lazar ....I really don't know , part of me thinks he may be telling the truth and the might of TPTB have gone all out to discredit him , as you would expect them to do with a whistle blower ..... on the other hand he may just be a fantasist .... I really am undecided .

In relation to Area 51 ... maybe not so much now due to its notoriety but I do believe that in the not so distant past the place was a repository for recovered ET technology and bodies .

As for Bob Oeschler , to be honest this is the first time I've heard of him ,He is ex NASA and he does tell a good story but without anything to back it up that's all it is , now if he had a copy of his inadvertently recorded conversation with Admiral Inman and decided to release it that could blow the lid of the whole subject .

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I've never heard of Bob O either. His interview was pretty good. He was very well spoken and everything he said he said with conviction.

I thought it was odd when he was referring to a certain species of Humans and didn't want to say which because it would be unethical ..... just makes me wonder which he was talking about?

I have always thought that Lazar was telling the truth. It's tough to think that when he is surrounded by so much misinfo and everyone calling him a liar.

I do respect Stanton Friedman's point of view but I have to say he really bugs me when it comes to his thoughts on Lazar. I think he should even take down or revise his thoughts on Lazar.

The notion that the government wiped his CIVILIAN records clean is absurd. I checked with the Legal Counsel at MIT — no way to wipe all his records clean.

The fact that Stanton thinks this makes me question him.
...to me...the notion that the government wouldn't wipe his records clean is absurd.

The government does have the means, power, and authority to do just that.

...I do agree in the interview that we are being "drip fed" these stories to eventually condition us for the truth... that ET's are among us.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I'm still watching the videos. That first video had a ufo diagram that might have earthly origins. It mirrors a Hindu drawing of ancient earth made saucers with the four containers of mercury.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
So this man thinks that different nationalities makes us different human species? Fascinating, I wonder how he ever got in with NASA.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The eyes can mislead, the smile can lie, but the shoes always tell the
truth.

Sen. John Glenn's On 'Fraser'
edit on 3-2-2012 by Lastone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
S&F

Great thread, very interesting.
I think Tim Good wrote a bit about Admiral Bobby Ray Inman, i think it was in his book Above Top Secret.
A really excellent read.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Oh Lawzy...Now I have to send this to my tablet and watch it in bed tonight. Usually wouldn't be an issue...I'd just ignore it...but it's Gortex danggit...and there must be a good reason either vixen or veritas.

Macabee & Stanton, however, always make me think of CIA and Edumacated Rube respectively.

But, as I stated, this is a Gortex offering after all, and as such I must consider it,

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I love threads like this because....... IF these men are telling even a little bit of truth then you WILL
see people in here with more than just a passing interest in discrediting these men and making sure they keep hammering away until the thread is effectively derailed and any and all serious discussion of the topic has come to a grinding halt.

I love it because this is my chance to personally find out who's who on ATS.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
He claims to have helped reverse engineer alien technologies, via flying saucers, at Groom Lake, Nevada. It is also alleged that he [and the US Government] have some alien made, element 115 - this make the anti-gravity drive possible. He is way, way out there in every respect. On the other hand, he has allegedly passed some key tests indicating that he did work at Groom Lake. Still, beyond any doubt he has lied about at least some things. If we can't believe him when he says "I went to school at Cal Tech", how do we believe him when he describes the flying saucer's propulsion system?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Good thread very interesting

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Confirmed video footage of aliens...

www.azborderdefenders.org...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I have been enjoying varius legal liquids tonite and i feel like writing a song anyone wanna join in ?

"oh where oh where have my favorite debunkers gone?
oh where oh where can they be ?

all those dis-info agents, and true disbelievers
oh where oh where can they be ?"

its a work in progresss great find s+f but I think I have seen this before...............

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I like how you remain objective but still manage to stir the pot, very interesting this gortex. What is your real take on this Lazar/ Robert Oechsler duo?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Info on Bob Lazar and Area - 51, right here done by me Pictures, Video's, Everything - www.rcuniverse.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I'm a believer 100%, its just that Bob's thinking that different races = different human species kind of threw me for a loop! Not here to discredit or try to debunk anything! Always seeking new stories & news on the subject with an open mind.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join