It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Among Us ...Video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ballisticmousse

We do not conduct ourselves in this manner here at ATS, I see you just joined. Contribute to the thread or read and move on !!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by baskerville

aliens amongst us before. And always, the first thought that comes to mind is why?
If the aliens are so advanced, why are they living with us?
In the videos did you notice the picture of the male and female human face?
Well they are the fallen watchers who are 8ft tall, blue eyed with blonde hair.
Back in the days on Enoch they 'mixed' with female human women. The human DNA was then 'tainted' with angelic/alien DNA resulting in the birth of the nephilim.

Aliens == Fallen angels
Alien/human hybrids == The nephilim (alien/human hybrids)

The picture of the giants (bones) is proof of this fact.

There was even a giant dressed in military uniform in a military parade in North Korea recently. The picture was posted here on ATS where the giant stands at the rear of all of the human soldiers.

Are the aliens put amongst us to manipulate us? Are the aliens doing so against their will?
The aliens (nephilim) who havn't repented get orders from their 'masters'. These 'masters', the fallen b nai Elohim (fallen men of God) make them cause endless suffering on humans. This is why there are constant wars where the aliens want to kill all humans. The Georgian Stones is proof of this where the World population cannot exceed 500 million.

I've never really got the whole "living amongst us" thing.
The nephilim are damned to walk this world until Judgement Day. If they could leave this world on the day that their flesh dies, they would.
Have you ever had a dream of paradise? Nephil spirits / demons have access to these dream worlds that run parallel, in real time to this physical world. However, on Judgement Day all of these worlds are going to be destroyed by YHWH. This is why many ghosts are hostile to humans. They know their days are numbered.

It seems that bridging the gap between UFOlogists and Christians is impossible. Christians even deny the existence of the Nephilim.

And deniers deny everything especially the crop circles where they always say drunken yocals with a plank and string always make the amazing designs as seen in these videos.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by andersensrm
The alien conspiracy theory is one of the biggest, more reports are on UFO's and abductions, encounters, then reports of any other conspiracy. Why would so many people be seeing these UFO's. Maybe because they are seeing them??

It seems so primitive to think that life could only exist on earth, and that other life forms aren't intelligent and capable of what we're able to do. I don't think we are the most evolved species in the universe, and it would be crazy to think so. We've had asteroids and other global events that have caused delays in evolution, but this all comes down to chance, statistics tells us there would be a small % of planets who would seemingly go unsurpassed for enough time closer to the beginning so that they could have figure out some way of protecting themselves and ultimately explore the rest of the universe. I mean thats what we are already doing.

There is no intelligent life on earth, just huge egos and greedy animals.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Not sure if I saw this one yet. At first I love it because it talks about the Brazilian Roswell, which was not a crash but actual contact by the Brazilian government with live aliens that were shooting beams down to residents of the Amazon, cattle mutilations, and abductions. Why would there be 2,000 cattle mutilations in a span of 3-5 years in South America, and 30 years before there being 8,000 cattle mutilations in the southwestern US?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I don't give a crap about debunkers anymore. I half way believe that a lot of these skeptics that log on here and on youtube are paid to post skeptical and disrespectful comments to the people that post the ufo and paranormal videos and information. The debunkers do, unfortunately, accomplish their goal, which is to discourage others from sharing and posting material.

In this day and age, anything can be hoaxed, it is up to the individual to believe or not believe it. The thing is, there is just so much material that is available to see and research, only a fool would believe that it is all a bunch of lies.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Judging by alot of the replies I am guessing there are alot of young people replying. I would guess anywhere between 15 and 25. In which case your ignorance is justified and expected.

This is not a topic that sits well with most people because it is a slap in the face to everything we thought we knew and challenges our world view as well as exposes our fragile little egos to a cold harsh unforgiving reality and all we have to do to get back in our comfort zones is??????

Flat out deny!!
Attack the messenger,compare a scientist to a janitor at NASA and suggest they would both have access to the same level of information (hey, No one said it has to make sense) and suggest that aliens which have been seen by millions throughout the ages DO NOT and CAN NOT look anything like us and if you say they do then you are simply......."projecting our image onto them"!?!?!?!?!

It is painful to watch people kick and squirm when being confronted with information like this but, also funny at the same time.

I now question Stanton Freidman as well.
I mean, is it really that hard to comprehend the idea that our government could and WOULD erase somebody?!?!?!

REALLY!?!?!?

He acts like the very notion is preposterous.
Now I have to re-evaluate either
A. his level of intelligence which I don't think I am in any postion to challenge.
or
B. His motives/agenda.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Did anyone else notice Bob Lazar's friend said "Los Alamos" instead of Area 51? There is a lab in Los Alamos that has been known to fool around with radioactive material and rumored to be like Area 51.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

post by Screwed
I now question Stanton Freidman as well.

You and me both , you only have to do a brief search of the net to see that Stan Freidman is very vocal in his disbelief of Lazar's claims , it kinda smacks of look at me not him .
I found this e-mail on Freidmans debunk of Lazar very interesting , it also addresses Freidmans inaccuracies on some of his claims .

Friedman called Los Alamos and asked if they had any records on Lazar. They said no. Friedman released a world wide statement on his own letterhead stating that Lazar was a total fraud and had never worked at Los Alamos. Then Gene Huff and George Knapp sent Friedman all of the information on Lazar and it showed that Bob had worked for Kirk-Meyer, a large sub-contractor at Los Alamos,
www.ufomind.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TopherWayne

Breathe TopherWayne. I agree it was the wrong area but you have some anger issues going on. Relax

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

F&S That was some really interesting stuff. I don't believe that I've ever seen any of these particular videos, thanks for posting.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by wlord
if they have amazing tech why not release it already

Probably for the same reason a new type of cellphone or a new model of TV comes out every week.
I am a firm believer that many advances in technology have been discovered or invented that are not privy to the public as of yet.
I believe these technologies are slowly released over time in a trickle down effect thus maximizing profits, so the rich get richer, also leaving the consumer easily controlled. The longer this can be kept secret and used to the advantage of those that possess it, the better.
Recovered alien technology could possibly be responsible for some of our modern day technological accomplishments already. In a more earth like, practical means.
It would be beyond interesting to view some of the concepts contained in patents that have been suppressed, up until this point in time.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Thank you for this post... I very much enjoyed the videos... and suprisingly to myself I have never heard even one...

My opinion... Lazar has yet to be proven... and yet to be disproven...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by baskerville
Hello, my first post on the forum, so be gentle ;-)

I have only skipped thru the above, and the videos, although I have listened/watched/read up on the subject of aliens amongst us before. And always, the first thought that comes to mind is why?

We always here about some super high-tech weapon, or propullsion system, or shape bending, or goodness knows what that the American (why always the American?) government has thanks to crashed space ships and alien captures, and in the same breath about aliens walking amongst us in human form. But why? If the aliens are so advanced, why are they living with us? If we discovered an inferior race would we go to the effort of living with them? To learn what?

Are the aliens put amongst us to manipulate us? Are the aliens doing so against their will? If so technically advance, how can they be so manipulated?

I've never really got the whole "living amongst us" thing. I suspect the fact some of the human race believe this to be the case says more about the human ego than an aliens interest in us.

And finally, I do agree with something said above: Just because somewhere worked somewhere doesn't make their opinions and claims any more valid than the next man. I'm sure there are cleaners who work at NASA, but it doesn't make them rocket scientists.

Anyway, as I said, first post, go easy on me ;-)

Put this in your introuction thread. you'll get farther.

Have fun enjoy the ride.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

And deniers deny everything especially the crop circles where they always say drunken yocals with a plank and string always make the amazing designs as seen in these videos.

I'm in my mid 40's now, I grew up in the south of England, in farming country, where a lot of the crop circles appeared. Yep, in my teens we did some of them, me and mates. Not the elaborate ones, just the standard circles of varying sizes linked by walkways. Yes, generally we we're drunk and used rope and boards. I'm not for one minute denying anything here, just telling it like it was.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TopherWayne
I'm a believer 100%, its just that Bob's thinking that different races = different human species kind of threw me for a loop! Not here to discredit or try to debunk anything! Always seeking new stories & news on the subject with an open mind.

Ive though about this before about different races = different human species
makes perfect sense
Take primates for one example..chimps howling monkeys, gorilla...ect they are all different species of primates.
They all share common features but all still differentiate from one another facial features some have tails, some don't and they all have have their own form of communication
Pretty every race of animal has different species and follow the same guild lines.

We are no different really,,,thin about it all pretty much look the same from the neck down...from the neck up we show different characteristics and different races have their own means of communication

anyways that my wacky theory
edit on 4-2-2012 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2012 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
It is interesting that Robert Oechsler saw fit to mention 'Gravity amplifiers' as did Lazar, in a nuts and bolts way. Both the original statements are near 20 years old now. So there is at least one 'gook' who worked at NASA and one, (Lazar) who did work at Los Alamos, (Gook is sarcasm of course because of one post here) Robert Oechsler, like Lazar didn't put a foot wrong in anything that was said. One thing Nicky Campbell quickly picked up on was the trickle feed that seemed to be going on, (he can be a bit of a horlicks by interrupting so much as to put people off topic, or forget what they were going to say, although that did not faze Robert Oechsler) so that too was interesting, and probably that's what we were all thinking when listening. Gravity is the key here, if it was properly understood, most likely there would be no need to leave Earth on a dirty great bomb, and also better understand of Earth based phenomena that may be caused by gravity, or 'anti-gravity' effects. The thing is, with the likes of Lazar and Oechsler, the last thing they would get attacked for is the subject matter. No, it's done by the tried and tested method of Ad Hominum to negate their credibility.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

edit on 4-2-2012 by smurfy because: Double post.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

tell me about it. It's like they had personal affair or quarrel or hatred, when someone is protecting something so violently i.e Friedman, one would say Friedman is trying at all costs to discredit something true., Idk who to believe, so now I believe neither

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Impressed with the videos, my wife enjoyed them as well.

Way to go!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
I would love to say, "YES! See? See? There's your proof! We have NASA confirming it!"

But you know the debunkers are gonna tear it all down, and that just takes the thunder away...

Debunking is to be expected. I'll be honest, I didn't see the videos because by the mention of a few names, particularly Stanton Friedman, I know for a fact that a lot of bs is going to be offered and nothing in the way of credence will be presented aided by the total lack of one iota of evidence. So you could say that this thread is tailored towards believers of which I am not one. I replied because your comments hit the nail on the head. Just a lot of hot air and the balloon still doesn't rise!

When it comes to the topic of "aliens", no one has any factual information, it's all speculation and assumption.

edit on 4-2-2012 by The Shrike because: To add comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join