It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC: Israel will Attack Iran as soon as April 2012.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zippidee
First it was "as soon as March" now its "as soon as April", sounds like the alliances aren't quite on board yet! I hope they don't follow suit but I am being too optomistic!

Nothing will happen until after the elections. They would not dare start anything while running.

U
edit on 3-2-2012 by USarmyFL because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by USarmyFL

Anyone here from Switzerland Britain or Sweden that can let me shack up for a bit till I get on my feet? FK the us

That's coming from a guy stationed at an Army base in Florida? What the hell is the matter with you?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zippidee
First it was "as soon as March" now its "as soon as April", sounds like the alliances aren't quite on board yet! I hope they don't follow suit but I am being too optomistic!

Nothing will happen until after the elections. They would not dare start anything while running.

U
edit on 3-2-2012 by USarmyFL because: (no reason given)

I disagree. I think this would be the best time for Obama because it would boost his chances of remaining president. When something as major as a full out war, the current president always ends up with a second term. People in general feel better when they know someone that has already been involved continues to run the show.

Example...Lyndon Johnson. He only became president because Kenndy was shot. Otherwise he had no chance of ever becoming president. He started the Vietnam Conflict / War. He was reelected for a second term.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
i think an attack is likely to happen anytime soon, but still, the middle east is ALWAYS on the verge of war.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton
G O O D !!

I only pray the U S government will have the good judgement to sit this one out.

I know I am praying for something which will not happen, but I can still hope.

Ah a typical response from a war Monger who never saw what War and real war looks like
Good? you really want a World War Three to Happen?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
The feds own the MSM, this is propaganda to scare Iran into giving in.

This is no different than when Hitler told the allied forces before D-Day to leave their parachutes at home because they'd be able to walk down on the flak alone. 100% psyop, you can believe that.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
A war with Iran and a large scale middle eastern conflict is well on the horizon. Whether the war is started between Israel/Iran or the US goes in first, it will happen and it will happen soon. Even if Israel or the US did all we could do to prevent it from happening eventually Iran will make the first move.

I agree with the posters that have said the Iranian people do not want war, however the Iranian people do not run the country anymore than the American people run America. The difference in Iran is that you have a group of religious zealots that feel it is their destiny to destroy Israel and America along with it.

Being ex military and seeing plenty of conflict and death in the Mideast I do not want to see us involved in a large scale mid east conflict or a war with Iran. That being said we have no choice but to do what must be done. I am no supporter of Israel and really do not approve of our constant backing of them and do not think we need to intervene due to protecting Israeli interests. It is our interests that we need to protect.

Amadinajhad is very close with Castro as well as Chavez and several other South and Latin American leaders and has spoken openly of his hatred of America. A nuclear armed Iran is not really a direct threat to our homeland but a nuclear armed Cuba or Venezuela is definitely a threat. Anyone remember the Bay of Pigs/Cuban Middle Crisis?

The really bad thing is that a war with Iran will make Iraq and Afghan look like a walk in the park. Iraq and Afghan look were a group pf ragtag nomadic tribesmen, Iran on the other hand has a very capable military consisting of a large Air Force and Army and a capable Navy. Add to that the fact that Russia announced last month that any action against Tehran will be taken as a threat to Moscow and now you have the ingredients for things to get very ugly.

I do not. really subscribe to all the 2012 prophecies, but 2012 could very well go down in history as the year that changed the history of mankind.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
hahaha please... while you're all arguing on what peace treaties israel or iran has broken, let us consider how many peace treaties the US has broken...?

Theoretically they should be a major threat to this planet, but then again, everyone's a threat these days - it's just who's stronger, and who has the most allies.
According to "western" mainstream belief, the US is a magical country that can do no wrong, but then again, that belief is restricted to the western world.

I just think we'll forever be on a permanent struggle for territory until our offence supersedes or grows stronger than what this planet is physically capable of.

I just hope i see out my lifespan before that time, then (and i sound very selfish for saying this), it's up to my kids to look after themselves. But then, i guess it would be selfish to bring them into a planet like this anyway.

Once iran gets wiped off the map, there are only 2 real options - to either keep making new enemies, or creating a bigger alliance - which either;
a) wouldn't happen; or
b) would lead to a one world government.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf10
well this year is playing out just like the prophecy's said it would.

Which prophecy/(ies)??

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

I'm not going to debate someone with the user name "Sitchin". That tells me more than enough

what has my A.T.S name got anything to do with a debate?..again dribble

edit on 06/-06004/2011 by sitchin because: spelling

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Isrial to strike at Iran would have to fly it's aircraft thousands of kms per sortie,
the logistics of doing that would be huge, they'd in flight refuling and bomb
loads would limit the range, the there is no way israili fighters bomb all of those
sights and be able to defend against the inevitable counter attack from the other
neighbours in the area. althought israle might punch above it's weight militarily
their is no logical way israle could conduct a successful offensive war in iran.
as for the rest well the US and Eu don't want to attact the ire of russia and china.
syria need to be delt with before any attemp can be made on iran. I guess special
ops will have to fight these wars in secret, publicly humiliating china or russia at this
point would kill of any futher trading benifit, they could always bankrupt the US as well
edit on 4-2-2012 by wondera because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Just exactly what international laws and peace treaties is Iran breaking? If that were a reason for an attack, Israel should have been bombed years ago. They have a habit of violating international laws with no repercussions.

Iran continues to break the laws by continuing to develop nuclear designs and doing so quite secretively and suspiciously. May I ask you what laws Israel has broken?

Name one.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by macaronicaesar

May I ask you what laws Israel has broken?

1 forcefully occupying Palestine
2 serious violations of international human rights against the Palestinian people (Over 1,400 people were killed, 80% or more civilians. Thousands more were injured, many seriously, and extensive civilian infrastructure and private property were destroyed or damaged, including homes, schools, hospitals, mosques, and businesses).
3 Israeli Navy commandos boarding a ship in the 'Freedom Flotilla', a convoy carrying humanitarian aid and international activists to Gaza. Reports say up to 20 people were killed and dozens injured as Israeli commandos stormed the vessels over a hundred kilometres off Gaza's coast.

4 inciting violence by mocking the attacks out side Turkish embassy

5 A news report about Israeli Spies Caught regarding 9-11.

on a personal note... i have no agenda against the people of Israel ..like many governments (mine included) they are playing out an agenda turning country against country ,all this flag waving patriotic nonsense is what they want..we as a people don't start wars.. foreign policy,greed,power,governments, paranoia,oil,do..Iran know if they ever attack Israel they would be sent back to the stone age..(even with nuclear weapons) once we sit down and treat people with respect i believe all acts of hostility can be resolved peacefully
edit on 06/-06004/2011 by sitchin because: added content

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by USN1983

Anyone here from Switzerland Britain or Sweden that can let me shack up for a bit till I get on my feet? FK the us

That's coming from a guy stationed at an Army base in Florida? What the hell is the matter with you?

Lol I have been out since 06. Fl is my home town I was stationed in Kansas.

U

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Bottom line if you are in Israels shoes with all the anti-semitism that is rampant through muslim nations you are scared of Iran getting nukes and then other muslim nations getting nukes that surround Israel.Israel is not gonna put up with that,
edit on 5-2-2012 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
Bottom line if you are in Israels shoes with all the anti-semitism that is rampant through muslim nations you are scared of Iran getting nukes and then other muslim nations getting nukes that surround Israel.Israel is not gonna put up with that,

Bottom line is I see the same arguments every time and it seems worthless to argue about who is right and who is wrong, because Iran, Israel, US, NATO, Pakistan, India, Russia, China... everyone is wrong in this case, and two wrongs don't make a right.

The thinking that "we can have nukes because we are the good guys, but they shouldn't" is childish, hypocrite, imperialist, and WRONG on so many levels, yet so many people are blind to this fact, because they are part of "the good guys" (who killed civilians in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya) who "liberate" countries, yet completely ignore genocides in Africa, Asia.. etc where they have no political interest.

So yes, Iran's current regime is full of fundamentalist islamists, and they are beating their war drums as much as the U.S and Israel are, but they have not attacked anyone yet. Can you say the same about the U.S and Israel ?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool

When are you and people like you going to cut the crap of "anti-semitism" ... blabla ...

Arabs are semites too - how can they be "anti-semite" then?

It's Israel that HAS nukes. It is only natural that any country in the region would want to have nukes too - as a deterrent.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I'm going off on the title: "MSNBC: Israel will Attack Iran as soon as April 2012"

How do they know when Israel will attack? I mean come on, wouldn't that information be kept secret so that their enemy wouldn't take steps to prepare for the attack?

I think MSNBC is making false statements to generate news. Everyone knows there is a strong possibility for an attack on Iran, but someone just had to put a date on it.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
i still think they're waiting for warmer weather, for a couple reasons. less supplies needed by the forces and less oil needed by Europe and America which will lessen, to a degree, the economic impact of impending fuel price increases.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join