It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC: Israel will Attack Iran as soon as April 2012.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Looks like war is on the horizon, Israel is very concerned about Iran's nuclear program and Iran wants to keep on breaking international laws and peace treaties. Israelis are preparing bomb shelters and stocking up on necessities MSNBC reports as the threat of war comes closer every day, since the government does not want to remain idle for much longer and they are seriously considering military options at this moment in time.

Concerns that Israel will attack Iran in an attempt to prevent Tehran from developing nuclear weapons escalated Thursday when the Washington Post reported that Defense Secretary Leon Panetta believes there is a “strong likelihood” that Tel Aviv will launch such an offensive in April, May or June.

openchannel.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
well this year is playing out just like the prophecy's said it would.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Just exactly what international laws and peace treaties is Iran breaking? If that were a reason for an attack, Israel should have been bombed years ago. They have a habit of violating international laws with no repercussions.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever

Just exactly what international laws and peace treaties is Iran breaking? If that were a reason for an attack, Israel should have been bombed years ago. They have a habit of violating international laws with no repercussions.

i think they're referring to the ones Israel is breaking or they should be.

edit on 3-2-2012 by LittleBlackEagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Iran continues to break the laws by continuing to develop nuclear designs and doing so quite secretively and suspiciously. May I ask you what laws Israel has broken?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Are you serious? Why don't you take a look at what they have been doing to the Palestinians for years. Why is it ok for warmongers like Israel to have nukes but not Iran? Since when does Israel make all the rules?
edit on 3-2-2012 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Ask the Palestenians they will help you with a few that have been broken....

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Are you serious? Why don't you take a look at what they have been doing to the Palestinians for years. Why is it ok for warmongers like Israel to have nukes but not Iran? Since when does Israel make all the rules?
edit on 3-2-2012 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

daggonitt, you beat me to it.....

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

What evils are they exactly doing to the Palestinians because I think Iran having Nuclear bombs, or the materials to do so will be a lot worse and will dramatically shift the power from Israel in the Middle East to Iran, and do you really want crazy nut job, ahmadinejad in charge of everything over there?

We are trying to stabilize the region, not thrust it further into dictatorship and third world status.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I have also read that it would be before June.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by infojunkie2

I have also read that it would be before June.

Yes, it could take place anytime in between those months.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
G O O D !!

I only pray the U S government will have the good judgement to sit this one out.

I know I am praying for something which will not happen, but I can still hope.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
We can have them, you can't.. If you ever try to be a sovereign nation, you will be attacked. If you sell and trade your oil with anything but US dollars, we will attack. If you try to help your own people and it conflicts with our interests, we will attack. If you stand there and submit to us and do nothing, we will still attack.

Anyone here from Switzerland Britain or Sweden that can let me shack up for a bit till I get on my feet? FK the us

U
edit on 3-2-2012 by USarmyFL because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by USarmyFL
We can have them, you can't.. If you ever try to be a sovereign nation, you will be attacked. If you sell and trade your oil with anything but US dollars, we will attack. If you try to help your own people and it conflicts with our interests, we will attack.

U

sensationalist anti-american propaganda at best. If this were the case we'd be attacking a bit more countries in the middle east during bush/obama years.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Originally posted by USarmyFL
We can have them, you can't.. If you ever try to be a sovereign nation, you will be attacked. If you sell and trade your oil with anything but US dollars, we will attack. If you try to help your own people and it conflicts with our interests, we will attack.

U

sensationalist anti-american propaganda at best. If this were the case we'd be attacking a bit more countries in the middle east during bush/obama years.

Okay I am a liar then... Whatever. I did love my country at one time. Is there one thing about my post that is not fact? Don't call it sensationalism...Get off of your high horse "USA YEAH!" bs.

It is obvious that voting/elections are full of crap. We can do no more except for a full blown revolution. Other than that, NOTHING will change.

I do not advocate that, but what other options are there? Keep calling my local officials?

Calling or emailing my local officials is like when your phone rings from a telemarketer.. HANG UP!
They give a FK what you think.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton
G O O D !!

I only pray the U S government will have the good judgement to sit this one out.

I don't believe Israel needs American military assistance.

They've been attacked by 5+ nations, twice, and "won". The thing is, Iran WILL launch missiles at the Green Zone in Iraq then US will retaliate so strong that a regional war will erupt.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Originally posted by hdutton
G O O D !!

I don't believe Israel needs American military assistance.

They've been attacked by 5+ nations, twice, and "won". The thing is, Iran WILL launch missiles at the Green Zone in Iraq then US will retaliate so strong that a regional war will erupt.

They will? Jumping the gun a bit aren't we?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
First it was "as soon as March" now its "as soon as April", sounds like the alliances aren't quite on board yet! I hope they don't follow suit but I am being too optomistic!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Iran continues to break the laws by continuing to develop nuclear designs and doing so quite secretively and suspiciously. May I ask you what laws Israel has broken?

Which laws? Give sources, give facts. Saying such thing's without providing evidence is just spreading propaganda and ignorance, with all due respect.

You seem to parrot what Israel and US have been saying, while any sane person who has been keeping up with this whole mess can clearly see a pattern where Iran is demonized by the west, and it just keeps trying to save face, without actually doing anything offensive.

The most aggressive thing Iran has made recently, was to display an exercise in their own waters.

While the US has been sending drones, and covert operations to Iran, without any sort of restrain.

Iran signed the NPT and IAEA treaty, and they obeyed it. It was only when Israel started asking for unreasonable measures that Iran started to tell people to F off their instalations.

I would love to see the US opening up their secret military bases to Iran or Russia.

People need to stop with this double-standards crap.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zippidee
First it was "as soon as March" now its "as soon as April", sounds like the alliances aren't quite on board yet! I hope they don't follow suit but I am being too optomistic!

I would like to know where you read it would be "as soon as March".

I'm curious because the timeline accepted since last year was that a possible conflict would happen between January (when the meeting to discuss Iran possible sanctions took place) and July (when the sanctions would take place).

Furthermore, anyone who has been keeping an close eye in this would notice a parallel situation that is highly important: the fact that Libyan reserves of oil will only go back to pre-conflict levels in June. "Funny" thing that the countries who are trying to get contracts to those reserves are the same countries that are affected (and accepted) the Iranian oil sanctions, isn't it?

Saudi Arabia has also stated it would be "their pleasure" to fulfill any additional oil needs in a possible lack of iranian oil.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join