It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC: Israel will Attack Iran as soon as April 2012.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Cool!

The 20th thread on bombing Iran today!

The 414th overall.

Thread 500 on bombing Iran get's a free set of steak knives!!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

It doesn't matter what we think or believe about this or that. The coming battle is but one of many collisions from a dispute that has been going on for thousands of years. Israel will be the victor, and America will likely pay the highest price, as usual. The Persians will fall, again. That's what happens when you let crazies run your government (Mahmoud Icantgetajob).

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Yes, and your post is the 1500th post stating obvious crap that doesn't contribute to any sorts of discussion.
edit on 3/2/12 by Tifozi because: rephrased

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by milano

It doesn't matter what we think or believe about this or that. The coming battle is but one of many collisions from a dispute that has been going on for thousands of years. Israel will be the victor, and America will likely pay the highest price, as usual. The Persians will fall, again. That's what happens when you let crazies run your government (Mahmoud Icantgetajob).

Israel will be hit harder in retaliation than ever before, there will be a unification of ME states against the US and Israel

The US mainland will never be in the conflict, but oil at 200$ will cause a deep recession, or depression.

The Persians will continue along as they always have, destroyed but rebuilding.

All because Nettin Imayahoo wants blood.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

I believe some ATSer's, take the steak knife contest very seriously.

You are more than welcome to war-monger some yourself, even if you haven't already started a thread on how Iran needs to be blown up.

Or have you?

Well, I looked, no threads but it appears that you may not be happy with all the threads youself-

Here we go again... Sorry for the one liner, but there's not much more to say, really

edit on 3-2-2012 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Let Israel do whatever they need to do just so long as we keep our (the U.S.) noses out of it! Israel does not need or want help from the U.S. and there is no point in making things worse in the region while adding trillions more to our already huge pile-o-debt. Just look at how the Israelis handled the suspected reactor in Syria without the help of the U.S.

I'm am little confused why they are making the timeframe known...perhaps it will be even sooner than April? You'd think they would wanna catch em off guard. Guess we'll see. I just hope it doesn't piss off Russia and China or else that will give a good excuse for the U.S. to get involved in WWIII.

edit on 3-2-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

So, at the end of the day, do you support Democracy or Islamism? People who haven't read a book of political philosophy or science in their life are apt to reply "Leave them alone", or some other libertarian trite that only makes sense in theory, but not in fact. If America leaves the middle east she leaves it open to influences that threaten the ideals America stands for.

Libertarians may be willing to play 'non-intervention', but Islamists, Communists etc, do not. They aren't stupid, in other words

having visited the occupied territories (the state of Israel) i find it astonishing that you can dictate to another nation,preaching democracy on one hand while killing Palestinians on the other.. Israel is a hostile nation ,you care only for your own agenda . Israel is what Britain was during the cold war and nothing else..a big league player? keep dreaming

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I have yet to see you put forward any substantial discussion into any of the threads your participate on.

You continue to come into threads in the World War 3 forum, calling other people war-mongers just because they are discussing world issues.

And I'm glad you used the example you used. First, because it was my first one line post since I've joined ATS, and second, because I actually apologized for making an one line post.

You should be ashamed of your attitude towards fellow ATS members.

edit on 3/2/12 by Tifozi because: typo

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

Had nothing to do with "a one line post". Your comments were,"Here we go again".

I guess it's okay for you to get exasperated over multiple threads on the same subject, but not me?

The steak knife contest winner will be decided by the next couple days, so I highly encourage you to start your own thread own how Iran will get attacked, either by Israel, US, or even flying space monkeys!

You too, could be the winner!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

HERE I post this www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

nothing "new" www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Let Israel do what it wants. As long as the U.S. keeps it's nose out of it I don't care. If Israel decides to attack without real provocation, then slap the same sanctions on them we put on everyone else. So what if Iran wants a nuclear weapon, they are a sovereign nation and quite capable of deciding that for themselves. Hell you can't even get Israel to acknowledge they have their own nukes. Yet they expect other nations to ignore their own sovereignty and be told what to do? If Iran builds a nuke and uses it against Israel, Israel is quite capable of responding and acting on it's own. We need not let the our scrawny little friend, get us involved in their petty little fight.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

Oh wow, really? You've been to Israel? That makes you an expert, then, of course.

I'm not going to debate someone with the user name "Sitchin". That tells me more than enough.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Some clarifications.

Attack does not mean bomb.

This is a breaking news report, ATS wants us to deny ignorance well that's really denying ignorance if we don't talk about the current updates isn't it?

Oh and can you point me towards the 200 posts about Iran today? I have only seen about 4.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
What a different game war is now.Telling your enemy when you will attack,so they can prepare.Defeats the purpose really.If this is true, is Tehran telling its people to leave any targeted areas.
Did the Nazis' tell Poland that a storm was coming?Did Japan tell the U.S that they will be there before lunch?
Strange days indeed

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
This could be a well planned hoax on Iran.

Think what it will cost Iran to keep there military at maximum level of readiness for the next 3+ months.

Plus they will have to test all there air defence system radars giving away there location and band length.

And i suspect that there military will start making mistakes and maybe even shoot down the wrong air craft like a civilian airliner.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Why Israel is so sure that Iran does not have right now a nuclear bomb, maybe they already have it and if someone attacks Iran they are going to use it.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
When I heard this on CNN, I had to ask myself, why would they announce such a thing? Is it possible they want to spy on Iran's high alert defenses? Or maybe they want to evaluate troop or personal movement around their nuclear sites?

This announcement just doesn't make sense. There has to be a covert reason to alarm Iran's leaders and its citizens. It could be they want to alarm the populace who are against the current regime to organize and take to the streets to possibly force a coup against the current government?

The element of surprise is military strategy 101. Something just doesn't feel right about this announcement.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
For those looking to profit from this situation, I suggest buying oil on commodity markets right now is an intelligent idea, alongside gold. Oil prices will shoot up in the event of an Israeli attack on Iran, they may shoot up even more depending on Irans response (wether they attack Israel, or possible even Saudi Arabia and UAE). If Iran attacks Saudi Arabia expect a massive rise in the price of oil. A rise of easily over an extra $100 a barrell. This will inturn affect the economic recovery and growth of America, Europe and East Asia. It will also slow economic growth in China, given that the European and American markets will shrink their demand for China's produce. As investors and people become nervous, they will transfer US dollars, Yen, AUS dollars, Euros etc into Gold.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Okay.... I have an opinion on this too....Israel will attack Iran on March 22, 2012, drawing the U.S. into the conflict as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join