It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please, come out and tell me the truth. Someone who knows the truth please. im asking nicely, please

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

Study human nature, learn the past and you will be able to perdict the future.

There never was any super hero's, just us, no gods, no devils, just us.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

im looking for all and any information you can give me, even if its pages and pages long.

please tell me about the hubble constant ( i don't know what that is )

and please tell me the meaning of 42.

and maybe the number 23.....

Hubble constant has to do with the rate of expansion of the universe. It is an empirically (by measurements) determined constant. Had the universe expanded much faster than it did, there wouldn't have been any life. If it expanded slower than it did, then too life wouldn't have existed, at least not just yet. 42 is the value for which we would be here, asking that question and measuring it

i want to learn the flow and have the power to make changes.

i want to know more than i know now, by alot please

You might try Wikipedia, it can surely help you in your objective

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

These are a few of the easier truths as they were presented to me. I will write more if there seems to be interest.

Sin. What is sin? Sin is the denial of the right to thrive.

God. What is God? I am God. You are God. All that is the Universe is the flesh and bone of God.

God desires companionship, and through this companionship- ecstasy. Ecstasy is not individual, it is shared.

God is not some entity that is "over there" while you "are here". Don't pray to some greybeard in the clouds. Meditate and see that God and you (and I) are one and the same.

Secrecy kills trust. Sharing opens the door to compassion and to understanding.

Forgiveness is not an act. It is a state of mind.

The instant any religion proposes to tell you what is and what isn't, it becomes a cult.

There is more, I can discuss; the soul, heaven, time, hell, evil, love, hate to name a few , but for now there is this:

I need you.

Unity.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Wish I could tell you kid.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Malkuth

There is something inside of you. It tells you when you are facing truth or something else. Many people, myself included, can give examples all day long of things which we have perceived as being truthful. It is far better to recognize that ability within you to make those distinctions between truth and nontruth. Just that you are even asking your question tells the world you have a depth which seeks fulfillment. Learn as much as you can about yourself and how you relate to the world around you.You're on your way.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join