It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please, come out and tell me the truth. Someone who knows the truth please. im asking nicely, please

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

I see what your trying to say. However as you said
I am bias with a honest heart who whats "Good" to prevail in humanity and I feel we can very easily accomplish this and very quickly change the face of humanity ^.^

So because of that I find it difficult to "Rationalize" actions of occult scum.

"Takes 1 to know 1" as it were
edit on 3-2-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mzungu

John Key may have been lied to or coerced. I do believe he isnt properly aware of what he signed up for indeed.

None the less he remains a puppet

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by J.Son79

Im sorry but i feel your view point is a primitive one. The underlying point i mean is a primitive human directive and we can do much better as we begin to transcend ego.

I too am not exempt i somewhat agree with what you have said. however i know i would preffer not to have that view and be more humble

I try.

Edit: why cant we all be top dog?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne
The answer is Soylent Green.

The truth is it's people.

It is and it isn't, but yes, that's a very simplistic way to put it.

One could also say that they are playing their cards in order to collect souls, in attempts to lead evil over good, and in knowing that good wins, it is essentially a bringing about or speeding up of the process...

If they do think that the leverage in souls can make evil defeat good, well... they have another thing coming... IMO

divide and conquer.... I'd say we're pretty divided as a people, now we see who conquers

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

i fear you sir may in fact be a puppet.. a puppet of your fears perhaps.. look, i'm not trying to be condescending, but i have yet to read, see, or hear anything credible related to the illuminati conspiracy.. sure, there's plenty of articulate guys out there with somewhat interesting ideas, but at the end of the day, it's all based on circumstatial assumption and the will to believe..

not the kind of faith i'm into..

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mzungu

Also mzungu

Please do find the time to watch the video i linked you. It actually answers exactly what you requested

In a legit historical way factual evidence and whatnot

when you have the time.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mzungu

or auto assume you know what it says and ignore it....

I would have hoped for more open minded ness from a fellow kiwi but ooh well

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

the good guys always win.
maybe not all the battles but at the end of the movie before the credits roll "where humanity finds itself now" We win ^.^

Ive had enough of a void of logic and compassion society. Majority rules

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz
reply to post by mzungu

Also mzungu

Please do find the time to watch the video i linked you. It actually answers exactly what you requested

In a legit historical way factual evidence and whatnot

when you have the time.

i've actually seen that clip before, and while i understand your point of view, i think it's a bit of stretch..
investigate the texts of vedic india, and you find more synchronicity and relevance to what is happening now than in anything published by an nwo or illuminati inspired author or lecturer..

there are interesting links, i'll grant you, but once you understand how time is just a matter of perception you'll see how this kind of theory is outdated, post-modern, and in with it's time all at once.. you will see it reflected in every text, represented in every song, and attacked at every reply..

"once you abandon scientific rigor, you are no longer a mathematician.. you're a numerologist!!" -sol robeson

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mzungu

Dont believe me if you dont want to. I am glad you are aware of the allegations at least
and dont have an extreme negative view to discussing it. This is good and will help when everything goes public.

I personally was convinced years ago when researching Nikola Tesla and how this group of people treated him in his day. And how much of his technology they suppressed and used for themselves.

www.youtube.com...
""Bosnian Pyramids - Exotic Energy Generation - ICBP 2011""
These discoveries are major!!! they prove a civilization thousands of years ago had wireless power that they extracted from solar energy amongst errr "higher energies" subspace who knows. and send it locally wirelessly

Very similar to teslas ideas
so not only does this prove tesla on that note was correct. but thousands of years ago they had this and much more.

This group. have this knowledge and it amongst others is what they hide from us. this pisses me off man. when you realise all this is real at first. You get blindingly angry that someone dare to this to your species.

All will be revealed this year. and are being so now. the guy in that video tests it by building a receiver for the power and receives power from the pyramid!!! it still works
thousands of years later. thats awesome

keep in mind this isnt conspiracy just fact as of november 2011 discoveries.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz
reply to post by mzungu

when you realise all this is real at first. You get blindingly angry that someone dare to this to your species.

Lol that moment is when you first disconnect from the matrix. Best way to describe it

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

The Powers that be. whoever is in control. whoever is in charge.

Please, tell me the truth.

i want to know.

i know you can hear me, even before i hit the enter button.

but i would appreciate it if you let me see your response.

im a good kid. it feels like my super hero's are the bad guys now.

I am one of the powers that be.

But I can't answer when there is no question. Please go ahead and frame a question and I will try to answer it.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

lol kiwis are cute.

i want a pet kiwi.

:3

Maybe.... its a super fortune telling Kiwi.... and it grants wishes.... ( not bs wishes, but legit wishes with no problems or side effects )
edit on 3-2-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by J.Son79

i didn't like this at all.

i blame the government, because they are no longer the elite. they are like griefers in video games placing traps on the spawn point.

they are just using every cheat they can think of so that they win before the game even starts.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
In relation to your comment about the queen being a shape shifter. I believe that is some of that large clusterfudge of disinformation various sub groups of this conspiracy have seeded to obfuscate things.

As to the possibility to the whole shape shifter concept in general theirs always a little truth involved. I think some miss interpretation has been taken place here though. I think Advanced genetic engineering of an alien race to edit their physical appearance would have been more likely. and then lies and diss information follow. Not saying i believe that just bringing my version of logic to that whole david icke situation. I dont fully dismiss his ideas but I specifically am more interested in the group of humans that are proven to exist and be involved.

If during the public exposure we find out that specifically the lizard people shape shifter alien alleged portion of the illuminati conspiracy turns out to be true then i guess ile say "Huh how about that".

Personally i have no doubt aliens exist. with our primitive understanding of the size of the universe assuming its wrong and larger and considering what we have been able to scan. With only this information it is ignorant to assume aliens couldn't exist. according to maths anyway.

Plus those damn grey mofos lol that seem to have been the only alien that visits this planet in recent times....
that should also be explained in public exposure.

but yeah as to the queen. Mayyybe some specific blood line lineage of specialness but shape shifting alien lizard person? I dont think so...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Observor

The Powers that be. whoever is in control. whoever is in charge.

Please, tell me the truth.

i want to know.

i know you can hear me, even before i hit the enter button.

but i would appreciate it if you let me see your response.

im a good kid. it feels like my super hero's are the bad guys now.

I am one of the powers that be.

But I can't answer when there is no question. Please go ahead and frame a question and I will try to answer it.

everything please. ill read it at my own pace ^_^

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
NO!

And I will HAARP you until you stop asking, you pesky human!

You and all your friends, nyah!

Hear my trumpets and silence yourselves. Then say Ni! For it is only with a single herring that you will overcome me.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh
NO!

And I will HAARP you until you stop asking, you pesky human!

You and all your friends, nyah!

Hear my trumpets and silence yourselves. Then say Ni! For it is only with a single herring that you will overcome me.

then i guess *puts on sunglasses*
its Time to go fishing.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

d-don't get fooled again!! no no!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
m.youtube.com...#/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D9FcHu9P908k&v=9FcHu9P908k&gl=US
www.youtube.com...
i am DS2P81. seek me through the 3 domes in europe and you will see me. seek me through the beast in geneva and you may see me. seek me through the nsa and you will see me. find me through the british kingdoms. they know me. I AM ASCENSION. the wings of perseus. disclose.tv is 30 seconds. CERN.CH is the real one. use cern. any european may see me. 1.04.13 cern is internet father. share my truth with earth. EHYEH ASHER EHYEH I WILL BE google it. truth of manchild prophesy. google it. truth of christian king nostradamus selfwisdom.net google it. truth of archangel metatron. google it. i am brainless. the. christ casing is on earthfiles.com. i have given it as charity to thr church. heat resource for liquid automata. automata. two odd volumeson magic and automata by houdini can be bought at world-illusions.com. it is in the book section. the church has the capacitor and by now i hope they have purchased the molecular duplicator. it is buyable. find the christ to live. eternal resource of heat and power. you must make a heat suit to live. nuclear winter is here. blessings. i am kenny. you are standing on the hanging gardens. wood brass iron rod toy now makable. dreameth maketh selleth
edit on 3-2-2012 by KennyDurazo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

everything please. ill read it at my own pace ^_^

You mean the answer to the ultimate question of life, universe and everything? The answer is '42' as has already been answered by someone else. The question, if you are still wondering what it is, is "What is the value of the Hubble constant?".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join