It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please, come out and tell me the truth. Someone who knows the truth please. im asking nicely, please

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
The Powers that be. whoever is in control. whoever is in charge.

Please, tell me the truth.

i want to know.

i know you can hear me, even before i hit the enter button.

but i would appreciate it if you let me see your response.

im a good kid. it feels like my super hero's are the bad guys now.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

The answer is: 42

vvv

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

You are just an organic robot.
Control is what we make it, and we made it money.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Sometimes you don't have to look for answers because most of them are deep in you. Believe in the unbelievable

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
you are the powers that be.

you are in control.

you are in charge.

the truth is it's just a ride, and all you have to do is make a choice between fear and love. the only thing you have no choice over is when it ends.

your superheroes will always be heroes, regardless of what others think.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Maybe your superhero's were never actually superhero's? Maybe it was all a false illusion given to you by what you wanted to see in them. Or maybe something happened to these people, maybe the fact that they are human came into the equation. Maybe these superhero's are just as lost as you. They are a human being.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mzungu
you are the powers that be.

you are in control.

you are in charge.

the truth is it's just a ride, and all you have to do is make a choice between fear and love. the only thing you have no choice over is when it ends.

your superheroes will always be heroes, regardless of what others think.

What can i say...
BUMP

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
What can i say...
BUMP

hurrah for the truth about life! hear hear! deny ingorance! and so on..

xD

[edit] not to hijack the thread but i find waaaaaay too much fear mongering about this site.. i mean i dig the conspiracies and all, but there's alot of paranoia on here.. if you want evil O.P. that's what it is.
edit on 3/2/12 by mzungu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska
The Powers that be. whoever is in control. whoever is in charge.

Please, tell me the truth.

i want to know.

i know you can hear me, even before i hit the enter button.

but i would appreciate it if you let me see your response.

im a good kid. it feels like my super hero's are the bad guys now.

I see your confusion and I feel your desperate attempt for some substantial answer.. one that you can understand and relate to. But I am afraid that you will never get a definitive answer, that will help you see the truth of this world. Fact is, none of us knows and none of us will ever know for sure. We can only guess, we can only look back on our experiences with life, personal points of views and our individual logic. But that wont ever grant us the true answer, who knows if there even is one?
All this theories about the real truth being hidden from us, by a select few of powerfull people, might just be a way for some of us to make sense in the fact that we simply dont know.

So the best thing I can give you, the best answer I can get you, is to think long and hard, about what YOU want this world to be. How YOU want this world to be. Make your world that way, you cant save the whole world, you cant change the whole world. But you can change your world, your little corner of the world, into what you want it to be. Be who you want to be and hopefully it will rub off on a few others. Make the best of what you have and be happy that you did so. Try and live a good life and be a good person. You will never find a more sincere truth, than the one you believe in, wether or not others agree with you.

The best attempt of putting a meaning in life, that I have ever heard was in Monty Pythons "The Meaning of Life":
"Try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations."
edit on 3-2-2012 by needlenight because: Added the meaning of life.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by needlenight

made me feel slightly better for about 11 seconds.

thanks lol.

im really depressed with the repetitive boring life that i and many others live.

anybody know any good adventures that still exist?

ancient times: so many adventures in the world, new places to discover.

Future times: (assuming everything goes ok) space travel!! adventure!!! cool technology!! woooow

present times: all or most adventures used up, not that much cool technology to have fun with. cant play "sims" with my body and edit stuff and customize things like hair color and genes and cool stuff.

world is in chaos, not the good kind. boring boring boring.

my face when: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
you have asked the question. that is the most important part.

the answers will come soon.

not from where you expect.

enjoy.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pelvi
Maybe your superhero's were never actually superhero's? Maybe it was all a false illusion given to you by what you wanted to see in them. Or maybe something happened to these people, maybe the fact that they are human came into the equation. Maybe these superhero's are just as lost as you. They are a human being.

By strict definitions, characters require actual superhuman powers to be deemed superheroes. However, this term has also been applied to costumed crime fighters, characters without super powers, who perform the same functions as superheroes; examples of the latter being Batman and Green Arrow. Broad interpretations of the superhero genre included masked vigilantes, such as the Spirit, who fought crime with their wits, fists and guns rather than superhuman powers, while concealing their identities with only a mask, hat and coat.

wikiwikiwah

again not trying to hijack, but this kinda illustrates my point about paranoia..

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
hi op

look at it this way for example
i just made an ant colony in my garden
ive put the colony in a large clear plastic box
the ants know no better and carry on doing what they do
so in all retrospect, im their god
i control their environment and i can kill them if i want
sounds a bit like our government lol

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mzungu

Excuse me for not reading fully or w/e, but what exactly do you mean

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

thanks lol.

im really depressed with the repetitive boring life that i and many others live.

Future times: (assuming everything goes ok) space travel!! adventure!!! cool technology!! woooow

present times: all or most adventures used up, not that much cool technology to have fun with. cant play "sims" with my body and edit stuff and customize things like hair color and genes and cool stuff.

Instead of envying the past and hoping for the future. You need to focus on your present.
If you would care to notice the present, get out and experience the world. Meet new people and face new challenges. You will see that today, right now, this moment is filled with adventure. You just need to change your perspective from what was and what could be, to what is.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

thanks lol.

present times : unexpected joy in finding a kindred spirit at a bar, getting an unexpected tax refund, your girlfriend buying you a present, your mate buying you a drink, getting to sleep in on sundays (maybe), a glass of your favourite wine/beer/spirit at the end of a long week, getting laid, growing a moustache (maybe), going into electrical engineering or computer science or biotechnology and inducing a revolution in artificial intelligence/computer technology (maybe), become a composer and write a symphony with your left hand which brings even the queen to tears (maybe), or just work in a video store like me, enjoying the occasional good movie (if they come out, ever!), and philosophise in your spare time..

the world is only in chaos if that is how you choose to percieve it.. i prefer the model of an equation slowly working itself out..

=)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

I know an adventure for you
this is something I did.

I actually got about 10 of my friends to do this and they still currently do this but I'm focusing my energy elsewhere!

Go work at a national park man! Hiring season is about to start!

www.xanterra.com

Above is a link to a place you could try out, the thing about this company is you can work at yellowstone, and if that gets old you can put transfer papers in and go to a whole different national park.

When you're at these parks living on the grounds you can explore nature freely
. So you have a whole national park to yourself and you can hike and explore. You can get in tune with nature. Also the animals at these parks are amazing, very people friendly. Yellowstone you can be 8 feet away from a bear (wouldn't recommend but possible) or you can walk up face to face to deer and they just look at you.

You will also meet like minded people, and people from foreign countries come to get better at english (always highly intelligent ones) and you can meet people from all around the world

also there are THOUSANDS of resorts at parks..
A day on google can find these jobs or cooljobs.com and look up national park jobs
hope you like it
edit on 3-2-2012 by Pelvi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

Cool!
for some reason, this honestly makes me feel VERY good!

i can sleep better now... (assuming what you say is true)

hehe :3

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

reply to post by lacrimaererum

Cool!
for some reason, this honestly makes me feel VERY good!

i can sleep better now... (assuming what you say is true)

hehe :3

Then theres your answer. Trust in your feelings. If his words ring true to you, they probably are.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
This is what you need to look at :

www.google.com... _sm=c&gs_upl=1727l4203l0l6914l6l6l0l0l0l0l99l520l6l6l0

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join