It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please, come out and tell me the truth. Someone who knows the truth please. im asking nicely, please

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

First of all big ups for coming clean about your anxiety on the truth to life and all the paradoxes it throws at us.
As many of the other replies mention that truth is something you have to discover for yourself, so I will agree with them.

Besides all the conspiracy theorists and paranoid fatalists that dwell within the realms of ATS their are some great posts that can comfort your uneasiness about what "truth" stands for, it all depends how hard you willing to search.

Also keep in mind the complexities coupled with the unlimited amount of difference between people and their opinions towards truth, for example two people with similar backgrounds still develop unique views about their reality within their own two minds. This leads me to the final piece of personal advice I can share with you coming from my own experience in tackling the " big question". Always remember that uneasy feeling that breeds from within about your dilemma can be used as either a catalyst for truth or a suppressant. Trust your intuition and know that by asking this question that your already one step away from the "herd mentality" and one step closer to being a fully operational individual.

Ps, try reading a book concerning the schematics on a very interesting philosophy called existentialism, it will most certainly give you a bit more of an structured idea on how to go about your journey.

I wish you well in your journey of self discovery and remember to always enjoy the little things that makes life worth living and be the "ruler" of your own "land" (mind)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobw927
This is what you need to look at :

www.google.com... _sm=c&gs_upl=1727l4203l0l6914l6l6l0l0l0l0l99l520l6l6l0

sorry, but this is what you need to look up if you want to choose fear..

why not try, (if you are considering love), this?
edit on 3/2/12 by mzungu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

The New World Order khazarian scum dont really care. Good honest people that remain within the CIA, Pentagon and other agencys will be the ones who dethrone these khazarian scum and Give us the truth you and I both desire.

Allegedly this is happening soon. Like weeks - months soon. We shall see

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz

The New World Order khazarian scum dont really care. Good honest people that remain within the CIA, Pentagon and other agencys will be the ones who dethrone these khazarian scum and Give us the truth you and I both desire.

Allegedly this is happening soon. Like weeks - months soon. We shall see

i've had a few wines so probably shouldn't be responding to this.. but..

the O.P asked for answers from those who know, those who have felt the same and have been in the same existential dilemma.. if you want to put forth the espoused values of your new world agenda please leave it in the skunk works.. thanks =)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mzungu

They don't care... so i was answering his question. They view the masses "us" as inferior sheeple.

They wont answer unless forced. Hence the need for forcing. Your welcome to your beliefs.

But errrr they'll change soon
or you'll bury your head deep deep in the sand when public exposure happens.

Which ever you prefer.

Edit: hey your also a kiwi
huh and you arnt aware of the New World Order alleged being legit? interesting. Many kiwis are aware though. ^.^
edit on 3-2-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I often wonder sometimes if fish in the ocean think like we do of TPTB when it comes to the shark? Is the shark wrong for constantly wanting to eat and going after the little fish? Does it make the shark bad? Can he really help it if he's more genetically programmed to go after what he wants, and get what he wants?

In the beginning we were all just a mere a few. A sole tribe hunting to eat. Trying to figure out how to get our next meal. We endured extreme colds and heat to strive to stay alive. We were all equal. Then one day, one member off that group figured out it would be easier to let others do the work while he gained or profited. This...THIS, is what started it all. The mindset of the elite. Genetically programmed like the shark. At that time such a human would not or could not be shamed for making such a decision. In fact, they probably glorified his thought process and made him "Leader", with good reason.

Fast forward a little. As populations grew, so did "Leaders". Or Kings, or etc. So now, it wasn't just a sole tribe an Alpha had to worry about, it was other tribes or nations. All with the same goal in mind, to come out on top. Just like the shark, the lion, the wolf, etc. As time evolved, so did we. Also our tricks of staying on top. War, religion, mass manipulation through whatever means necessary to stay on top.

So do we blame the ones that do come out on top? Fact is, yes we do. But the truth is, we shouldn't. Instead of whining and crying about who does what, when, where, or how, we should be thinking about ourselves. Look at ourselves and ask ourselves, "have I really done my best?" Always...ALWAYS blame yourself for whatever position your in. That's the hard truth. You can come out of anything if you put your mind to it. No matter how hard something may seem or appear to have you down, you strive to bust your way out and claw to the top.

Here is a quote from the show Hell On Wheels. This quote is from the "Elitist" of the show about building his railroad NO MATTER what. If you really read and understand this you will see just how true this is:

Durant: Is it a villain you want? I'll play the part. After all, what is a drama without a villain? What is the building of this grand road if not a drama? This business is not for the faint of heart. It is a thorny, brutal affair that rewards the lion for his ferocity. But what of the zebra? What of the poor zebra? Well, the zebra's eaten, as the zebra should be. Make no mistake, blood will be spilled, lives will be lost, fortunes will be made. There will be patrail and scandals, and perfidy of epic proportions, but the lion - shall - prevail! You see, the secret I know is this. All of history is driven by the lion. We drag the poor zebra, kicking and braying, staining the earth with its cheap blood. History doesn't remember us fondly, but then history is written by the zebra for the zebra. One hundred years hence, when this railroad spans the continent, and America rises to be the greatest power the world has seen, I will be remembered as a caitiff, a malefactor, a lone wolf who operated out of greed for pure personal gain. All true, all true, but remember this: without me and men like me, your glorious railroad would never be built.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

who don't care about what? not sure what you're getting at there?

who wont answer what unless forced? the wizards? ze germans? make sense dagnabit!

so many kiwi's buy into yet another conspiracy theory about a secret organisation that somehow rules the world despite that fact that it is both impossible and unprovable.. i fortunately are not so gullible..

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by J.Son79

Indeed that's an interesting perspective to have

All that aside. who wins at the end of the day? The shark? Not on my planet

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mzungu

impossible? now thats ignorant!

Im referring to the main conspiracy. the obfuscated "Illuminati, New World Order, Occult, Khazarian" Global takeover which is very much real and requires grave attention!

A lot of work has been put into discrediting this so I completely understand your reluctance to even hypothetically consider it a possibility.

They have owned us for a long time and technologically suppressed our society. and committed many crimes against humanity.

These are the people that the OP's message should be directed at. And these people do not care. Mainly because of being insane.

I promise you sometime this year what i am saying will be validated.

up to you whether you believe it now and look into things yourself. Atleast now when public exposure happens youll have heard a little in advance

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska
The Powers that be. whoever is in control. whoever is in charge.

Please, tell me the truth.

i want to know.

i know you can hear me, even before i hit the enter button.

but i would appreciate it if you let me see your response.

im a good kid. it feels like my super hero's are the bad guys now.

1. Heroes must die before they live to become the villian

2. Heroes only come to those that deserve their coming

3. The one that can give you all the answers is yet to come into fruition, nor does our current understanding of the universe allow us to shed enough light on the subject.

4. Have faith, doesn't have to a religion, or set principles based on taboo, or derived from another persons doctrine.... just be you, and justice will ensue

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mzungu

Ive been looking into this for 6 years myself and from what ive manage to find I am convinced this issue deserves our attention.

Did you see the ruccase caused in parliament I think in 2006-2007 when some of our politicians actually mentioned the New World Order Conspiracy in the beehive in relation to some event taking place at that time.

Our politicians arnt all corrupt in NZ. However their very aware of the threats of todays world....

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mzungu

One more note.... John Key is a puppet of these scum he used to work within their banking cartel before becoming NZ's prime minister................. :/ Yay .... *cough*

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

if you can explain to me how it would be hypothetically possible for a long dead late-18th century cult to secretly be controlling over seven billion people in order to release the devil and ensure the never-ending enslavement of humankind for all eternity then i will admit that is it possible..

'nuff said.

[edit]

One more note.... John Key is a puppet of these scum he used to work within their banking cartel before becoming NZ's prime minister................. :/ Yay .... *cough*

hey i hate right wingers as much as the next greenie, but to say the man is an agent of satan is a bit much.. he's handled our affairs pretty well so far.. (i didn't vote for the guy, by the way)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

reply to post by mzungu

impossible? now thats ignorant!

Im referring to the main conspiracy. the obfuscated "Illuminati, New World Order, Occult, Khazarian" Global takeover which is very much real and requires grave attention!

A lot of work has been put into discrediting this so I completely understand your reluctance to even hypothetically consider it a possibility.

They have owned us for a long time and technologically suppressed our society. and committed many crimes against humanity.

These are the people that the OP's message should be directed at. And these people do not care. Mainly because of being insane.

I promise you sometime this year what i am saying will be validated.

up to you whether you believe it now and look into things yourself. Atleast now when public exposure happens youll have heard a little in advance

Does the idea of 'The ends, justify the means' hold any weight in your philosophy?

Is man not prone to insanity(einstien def.) due to cognitive bias?

How does one effectively break an engrained cognitive disposition and influence of cognitive bias to bring forth a paradigm in which is conducive towards serving the whole of humanity?

answer these questions, and then re-think the 'esoteric' and religious agenda in which is being brought forth by the 'occult'...

I by no means support their actions, or justifications... but the universe has a funny way of bringing about judgement... the way I see it, they sold their souls in order to save ours. Unfortunately they bring with them the idea of martyrdom behind their theories on salvation.

It's twisted, but it was meant to be and would have been anyways, IMO.... nothing to dwelll on.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

reply to post by J.Son79

Indeed that's an interesting perspective to have

All that aside. who wins at the end of the day? The shark? Not on my planet

Sometimes it's not about winning per se. It's about striving. Using the shark is really more of a metaphor. The shark is the big fish of the ocean, he is the one whom dominates "his" planet. We can do the same. Money, fame, the easy life, those are the rewards for being ferocious. Anyone who is on top today, got there because they strove to be that way.

Take Arnold Schwarzenegger for example. A child that grew up in Austria within a family that wasn't all that wealthy. Look at how he strives though whatever means necessary to get to where he is now. When he first came to America he landed here with $19 to his name. If you read about all the trials and tribulations he went through he never backed down. He admits he failed many times, but would not except failure. He pushed his way through bodybuilding, at the time was considered a "freak" sport. He eventually revolutionized it to what it is today. Then he went on to acting and dominated Hollywood. Then he went on to politics. But the thing is, when he was 16 years old he dreamed to do all that back then. He stated this in his 1975 documentary Pumping Iron when he was only 28 years old. Anyone interested in how an elitist thinks should watch that documentary. It's about bodybuilding, but it's more than that. Listen to what Arnold says, everything he says. He always talked about being the "top" wolf of whatever mountain he climbed. As his legacy shows, he always did just that. Shows how he used psychological tricks to bring down his opponents (Lou Ferrigno, The Original Hulk). How he loved and cherished his best friend, Franco Columbo, but when it came to showtime, "he didn't mind giving Franco, the wrong advices" as Arnold says.

We all have the means for this mindset, we just have to learn how to tap it and use it for what we want out of life. Then when you get it, your always going to see others that are jealous. Rather it's just a small circle of family or friends, or a whole nation. Just depends on how big we really want to make it. But we all can do it.

edit on 3-2-2012 by J.Son79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mzungu

if you can explain to me how it would be hypothetically possible for a long dead late-18th century cult to secretly be controlling over seven billion people in order to release the devil and ensure the never-ending enslavement of humankind for all eternity then i will admit that is it possible..

'nuff said.

[edit]

hey i hate right wingers as much as the next greenie, but to say the man is an agent of satan is a bit much.. he's handled our affairs pretty well so far.. (i didn't vote for the guy, by the way)

I think you're half right, see my previous post...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mzungu

This guy can very very well

www.youtube.com...

actually watch it when you have the time.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
The answer is Soylent Green.

The truth is it's people.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

reply to post by mzungu

Ive been looking into this for 6 years myself and from what ive manage to find I am convinced this issue deserves our attention.

Did you see the ruccase caused in parliament I think in 2006-2007 when some of our politicians actually mentioned the New World Order Conspiracy in the beehive in relation to some event taking place at that time.

Our politicians arnt all corrupt in NZ. However their very aware of the threats of todays world....

oh i give up..

yeah, i remember, they couldn't believe such a ridiculous idea could have to be discussed in parliament..

[edit] did you see the 3news segment on they chap who believed the queen is a shapeshifter? please tell me you didn't believe that too!?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join