It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please, come out and tell me the truth. Someone who knows the truth please. im asking nicely, please

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska
The Powers that be. whoever is in control. whoever is in charge.

Please, tell me the truth.

i want to know.

i know you can hear me, even before i hit the enter button.

but i would appreciate it if you let me see your response.

im a good kid. it feels like my super hero's are the bad guys now.

You called and you will answer - all that you've been told does not matter - only thing that will guide you to the truth is the thing you've learned and you will receive your response.

Till that day, find me.

Dinosaur cities were crumbled to dust. The light still shines through the black haze of lies.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

The only way to find any kind of truth is to look for it. Unfortunately 90% of anything you would be told is most likely made up.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The truth is that you won't find the truth here on ATS, where the average person has a closet full of tin foil hats (myself included), BUT you will find some interesting, even fascinating information that may lead you on a path to finding the truth for yourself.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Listen to "Tool" 46n2. Maynard is trying to tell us.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

better yet, where did maynard get inspiration from that song, and what is 44+2. 46+2, 48+2?

very interesting concept, not sure if it's the fact of the matter, but it is an interesting take on our evolution into a 'christ consciousness'

BTW, Tool and a Peferfet Circle are my favs

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

The truth is: You are not who you think you are.

The truth is: You are far grander than you believe yourself to be.

The truth is: You are in charge of your life. You are the creator of all of your beliefs. You are the creator of your reality ... do you create consciously or unconsciously?

The truth is: 'The powers that be' are only who you believe them to be.

The truth is: You create your beliefs ... you can uncreate them. You create your limitations .... you can uncreate them.

The truth is: Take responsiblity for your creation. Stop being a victim of mass consciousness, of your aspects, of your family, friends, relationships.

The truth is: It's time to let go of all you thought you were .... It's time to discover who you REALLY are.

The truth is: It is time to LIVE and BE WHO YOU ARE!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Its talking about chromosomes and higher dimensions and stuff along that like.

Unity conciousness

Yup your correct ^.^
edit on 3-2-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I'm not too familiar on the origins, but if my memory serves me correctly it was Carl Jung who first introduced it...

It's a common term in the sacred geometry and metaphysics community...

I personally don't believe that it has much relevancy, as to it being a real account of where man is heading... but maybe.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observor

everything please. ill read it at my own pace ^_^

You mean the answer to the ultimate question of life, universe and everything? The answer is '42' as has already been answered by someone else. The question, if you are still wondering what it is, is "What is the value of the Hubble constant?".

im looking for all and any information you can give me, even if its pages and pages long.

please tell me about the hubble constant ( i don't know what that is )

and please tell me the meaning of 42.

and maybe the number 23.....

i want to learn the flow and have the power to make changes.

i want to know more than i know now, by alot please

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Multiplex

The Powers that be. whoever is in control. whoever is in charge.

Please, tell me the truth.

i want to know.

i know you can hear me, even before i hit the enter button.

but i would appreciate it if you let me see your response.

im a good kid. it feels like my super hero's are the bad guys now.

You called and you will answer - all that you've been told does not matter - only thing that will guide you to the truth is the thing you've learned and you will receive your response.

Till that day, find me.

Dinosaur cities were crumbled to dust. The light still shines through the black haze of lies.

i guess this means that when i know it, i will have the ability to find you when its the time to do it.

(whatever "it" is, and however many things "it" may be)

while this is very vague and could be b-s, the possibility that its possible is far more entertaining and inspiring.

very red pill blue pillish ^_^ i love fun stuff like this!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdDegree

The only way to find any kind of truth is to look for it. Unfortunately 90% of anything you would be told is most likely made up.

true, very very true.

thats the hard part, searching for a youtube video or looking for something on the internet, everything is cluttered with false disinformation and confusing barriers and obstacles set in place by moronic spammy chance...

what to doooooo o_O

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

i must not bend the spoon, i must bend myself.

assuming that i already believe and have settled in my mind that i create the next step before i set out before myself, wait let me try ( im serious) no it didn't work.

i tried to bend a lamp without touching it. it didn't bend even though i believed it would if i tried hard enough.

so why doesn't this work? im curious.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Your DNA exists within a universe that contours around fields of matter. they form complex geometric shapes because of how orbital patterns and charge conform them. So if some of these core fundamentals of the universe were to change (atleast from our perspective on this rock)
then that would have changes on how matter fundamentally exists.

Enter scene new age multi dimension theory lol. 44-2 46-2 is the next cohesive balance. inevitability

::Something like this he was on about
edit on 3-2-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Cause your pineal gland is heavily calcified like the rest of us :/ ?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
in the beginning...

[error, technical difficulties]

and then there we're dinosaurs. then there we're none. empires rose from the ground up, or perhaps aliens hybridized humans to evolve faster than, well, every other animal.

[failure logs 8000BC-1600AD, scanning, warning, mass consciousness corruption detected, external tampering in main...]

some time later, humans grew more and more advanced, discovering the usefulness of energy sources and automated technologies. however, evil badmen manipulate from the shadows, proven by the 'fund both sides' story of the world wars (1 and 2)

etc etc, middle east gets uranium, present day.

^^^ what I consider to be the official story version of history, it may or may not be obvious that I believe the truth is we have been epically lied to for -a long- time =) the truth is out there, xfiles made that point brutally clear, unfortunatly the truth is a perspective aswell as 'the truth', don't forget which one your observing. (I hope the computer error parts of that make sense xD im trying to show that even after a long search the truth we were told and 'the truth' seam to get combined into a giant 'what they want you to hear' category, and no more certain of anything at all. if you figure out 'the truth' lemme know too k? =3)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsinaname

Very well said. naah thats pretty much it. ^.^

Allegedly we are in the process of removing the bad men

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

it makes me so mad that they are doing this to us.

i feel like im in a prison of my own body.

i can't be myself.

my brain is a rock and i am not free.

i am but a fluffy sheep snake, with no arms or legs.

no extension of will and force.

somebody save me.

we need the cure for the calcified pineal gland

even if the gov stops pumping fluoride into the water, we might be permanently damaged.

please save meeeeeeeeeeeee

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

i hope so

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

because your mind is not programmed to affect matter directly. it's program is for storing and recalling information ... moving you through the material world of 3d. but to get into any 'magic' you must tap into your vat of wisdom from long ago and see just how energy really works. let go of expectations, limitations and mind perceptions. your mind is programmed to keep you confused and searching. always has, always will.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

reply to post by needlenight

anybody know any good adventures that still exist?

Your life is much like a book, the chapters are years within your life.
Those hard times are what makes a part of the story.

The best adventure ever told or written down is YOU.

What kind of novel do you want to write?
What are you writing now?
If it is not the type of book you enjoy,
it is time to refocus and write something else.

When everything is in chaos, center yourself and ask what your story is, and stop the world from spinning around you. You are caught in a hurricane, be the eye of the storm.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join