It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Argentinians protest arrival of Prince Williams on Malvinas

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

You aren't SERIOUSLY going to believe the false numbers of people who supposedly died under British occupation are you? how about the numbers that the British saved?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by casenately

What garbage or should i say Rubbish would that be kind sir? :-)

I'll let you have the last word as it seems important to you :-)

link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

1.8 billion?Please grow a brain and grow up because the number doesn't even pass 1 million.In fact the Brits kept over 25% of the worlds population going so i guess you got the killing and keeping alive numbers mixed up.

The Falkland islands are British and so are the people who live there,who wish to remain British might i add,so where does the liberation come into it?
Most Scots don't want independence,but might eventually get it,but the Irish sure as hell don't want independence considering how poorly their southern counterparts have done since being 'liberated'.

link   
reply to post by morf991

I think you need to learn a thing or two about Argentina and the Falkland islands.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

The fact that Press TV gave George Galloway (Lord Haw Haw) his own TV show is evidence enough of their complete impartiality (sarcasm) :-)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by mr-lizard

www.scribd.com...

www.paklinks.com...

jambudveep.wordpress.com...

Indian history books give estimates of 150-250 million but then comprehensive research of primary data and statistical database suggests its much higher.

After Queen Victoria came to the throne the world suffered horrendous mass murder at the hands of the British during her long rule from 1837-1901. Under Queen Victoria the 1845-1850 Irish famine resulted in 1 million dead from starvation (while food was being exported from Ireland) and 1.5 million Irish fled overseas, many perishing from destitution in transit or on arrival. Similar privations occurred in Scotland with attendant massive emigration of displaced Scots in the Scottish Clearances. Brutal British rule in India was associated with Indian cholera epidemics (25 million victims) and famines (scores of millions of victims). An estimated 500 million Indians died avoidably from deprivation under the merciless rule of Queen Victoria.

mwcnews.net...
gideon.sulekha.com...

Yeah we are so mean to the Indians, who receives billions in foreign aid from us every year to help their poor, whilst they spend it on space programmes and Nuclear weapons, yeah it's all our fault, Chip on your Shoulder? :-)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg

And then what happened eh?
edit on 3/2/2012 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

This

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Argies and sympathisers take note..

The Falklands is our "line in the sand".

Do not fk with us

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

I always thought that the 3 letter names were always fronts.

We have just recently seen secret laws passed that the public does not know about(executive privilege and privacy under the guise of security).

I think we will eventually see secret policy that results from that original abuse of power where all security agencies will eventually be used as one. A single tool used to exert a singular purpose of self preservation.

These entities are so similar that if you just interchange mission statements they can do each other's job.
We have seen structure of hierarchy established before in government where a single entity has several identities in conjunction for a common goal. If you look at feudal society for example. You had rule granted by birth or blood rite. Families that were enthroned (given tribute to) were surrounded by relatives around the area but were not the head.

Like savannah Georgia before the civil war.

A hidden aspect of power is always entrusted to family.
Power can only be usurped in these systems by family. Anything else is an attack on the whole.

The whole entity acts when threatened by an external force. When there is no external force of opposition, these families turn on each other, due to the offering of tribute.

It is the only thing that differs family from each other, and that is, tributary power to the head.
The head is the one who allows by his favor to grant prosperity.

Western government is structured similarly.

Their invasion of our privacy is a defense of theirs. Do you like family secrets in the eyes and hands of non-family.
Every entity of the family will stop that from happening, or respond in kind.

SO when I hear those 3 letter agencies names I relate them all as I would if they were all part of a whole.
They are the expression of secret governments policy. They are the eyes, ears, mouth and hands of the whole.

edit on 3-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Never saw that before. Nice!

And for the rest that will even comtemplate a logical connection between the F.A's and Argentina due to location.

How do you explain South Georgia then? No, not in the USA or Russia, bu the Island that is closer to Antartica than it is Argentina. Invaded also! THESE are ALL what they call the Malvinas. pfft!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

Do not fk with us

Well that's not really my attitude and I'm English- I'm just trying to convince the world that they need to do their research about who the islands belong to.

I'm not trying to provoke a fight with anyone, not even Argentina as I know they are being lied to by their own government.
edit on 3-2-2012 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

Do not fk with us

Easy Fella, It's just their useless government trying to stir up trouble because they are failing their people :-)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Bring on the Argey-Bargey, You got your ass kicked last time and 'Will' again lol. Seriously though why not have sent him to Afghanistan or Iraq?, somewhere with some real conflict and a chance of getting some real experience and training rather than being used to stir up ill 'Will' and sentiment rubbing salt into old wounds. The people of the Falklands wish to remain English and as long as they do then we should defend them and their freedom and liberty by all means at our disposal. I feel sorry for the poor buggers who have to be teamed up with or partner him, talk about having a target drawn on your head, even more so if they were in somewhere like Iraq, but at least he would gain the respect of his fellow soldiers and the public for leading from the front rather than hiding behind mummy.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Shminkee Pinkee

Now that is true, there was an Argentine on the other thread on this subject that said that 'Kirshner' (?) was basically mentally unstable, and was likening herself to Peron!!

I have worked with Argentinians, nice enough people in a typically Latin Americans / Italian cross high blood pressure sort of way.

However, I will say one thing. I am an Ex Pat. And being so you will find actually heightens the feeling of ones national identity, otherwise it is lost for ever. I agree that the Falkland in the British psyche is "a line in the sand" for us. And that no one should try and cross it.

if Mexico or Honduras invaded Belize, What if the US invaded Bermuda? or even Spain with Gibraltar? would it be the same? I do not know.

All I do know, is that talk about the Falklands in the Disgusting way that some on here do, and you will get a Response from the British membership.

Finally to add to that. All those who actually know people that fought in the Falklands say AYE

AYE!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

exactly.

The fuss being made about his attire how he was acting like a conqueror. They were stirred up and made to try and riot.

HIs uniform? really?

HE IS A PILOT!
They had this guy fly in to probably train on a helicopter and get some time in doing the work. Then the Argentinean government says "HEY" you off your Island! and HEY why are you acting like a conqueror?

Like they are really concerned Prince William is going to invade Argentina in his rescue chopper like a Cortez.

It's all a bunch of hype and lies.

Like IraqAranAgahanastanANamAnagazaki- Hiroshima - bam- istan

link   
reply to post by staticarium

Turn that comment towards yourself and it may have some merit. People like you make me sick.

link   
reply to post by chaztekno

Ypou cannot send the Heir to the Throne to a real combat zone. he will be commander in chief one day. That does not mean he needs "Real" combat experience. That is what he have Harry for. He harder anyway.

But here is a thing. in the 80's the British Army were soft and ceremonial and we still won.

Now, We have an army of battle hardened veterans with 10 years of hard warfare experience.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. have they (Argentina) considered this?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Shminkee Pinkee

I know I would be the worst diplomat ever, but to me and many, if they tried it on in the Falklands, like they are verbally at the moment, they had better realise that tons of pain will be heading their way if they try.

There is too much pussy footing these days, and these people would be better served with the truth than with government instigated rhetoric, that they will surely DIE if they touch our Islands again...

No ifs or buts..

If you are foolish enough to follow some governments propaganda then you are old enough to face the consequences!!
edit on 3-2-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

consequences come in one size these days 5.56mm

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
because unlike the english and american government, argentinians are loyal to their citizens and will certainly not fire on or harm a fellow argentinian

A BIG FAT GRADE AAA+ LIE.

The Argentinian Government in the early 1980's had a record beaten only by Joe Stalin and Pol Pot for liquidating its own citizens. MILLIONS died at the hands of their secret Police, because the average Argie is, as has been shown today, a violent inbred thug, permanently looking for any chance he can to bully, beat and bash innocent people in an orgy of testosterone-saturated savagery.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join