It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Argentinians protest arrival of Prince Williams on Malvinas

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
To the OP, Prince William arrived on the Falkland Islands not the Malvinas. The Malvinas does not or will never exist. The Falkland Islands is not populated by anybody indiginous to Argentina and never has. The Falkland Islands has also existed as a nation longer than Argentina. The Argentinians are just delouded thinking they have any right to the falklands.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The Argentinians are lusting after the oil that lays around the Falklands , the Brits are sitting on it.

Britain should increase the population on the Falklands by virtue of resettling Asylum seekers to the windy island.

It is a multicultural/multinational world today a multi national falklands under British rule would be a shrewd move.

Do the Falklands need any conspiracy theorists?

it could be renamed "conspiracy island".

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by staticarium
These Argies are just asking for us to crush them again. What a sickening people.

Easy there fella, it's just their failing Government trying to stir up national pride against us 'evil Brits' nothing more.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by casenately

I think you'll find they are called the Falkland Islands, The Malvinas are a figment of Argentinian Governments imagination.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I am sick of this subject again and again and AGAIN so I will just leave you with this

Courtesy of the Lads from Macclesfield, Circa 1982.

I will probably get banned or warned for this. But who cares. most likely for the best.

GET AT EEEEMMMM!!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
To everyone nit picking about a name. I didn't use it; it's the title of the article.....oooh I get it now

I dont call them anything since I dont care for that crap island in South America.

Read the article and comment on that please instead of making this entire thread about a US VS UK pissing contest to see who killed more or who is a worse empire.

I dont care. I dont care what you call it, I used the articles title. Did you even read it?
If you did you would notice the title right. How they are identical. Maybe you think I wrote the article.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Just Stating a fact :-)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Shminkee Pinkee

So am I

And I dont care what you like to call it. Do you have any facts to state about the article? Or are you just here because you are bored and I look entertaining?

you could do so without even mentioning me.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Because PressTV are bastions and Standard bearers of flawless and Impartial Journalism (sarcasm) :-)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Is that ... what is that?

So the source is not valid.

The prince did not go there. the argies are not upset and rioting like idiots?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
and for someone who doesn't care as you say, you seem to be shouting a lot, I think the lady d'oth protest too much, if you don't care, why post the article, we however do care what they are called :-)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by templar knight

Ahhhh!!! this is silly. I know it has been said time and time again, but it will be said again.

So the SW States of the US will be handed back to Mexico, who in turn will hand back to Spain along with the rest of S. America who in turn will hand back to the indigenous peoples.

Australia and NZ should hand back to the British along with Jamaica, Barbados, and half the Caribbean, which then in turn hand back to the Indigenous people.

The entire US should be handed back to the British who will then hand back to the northern native american tribes. This also includes Canada.

Lets get Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam and all those guys roped in with the French, and Dutch while we're at it.

Everyone in North West Africa is HEREBY BANNED from speaking FRENCH. East Africans cannot speak German.

And the South Africans must surrender to the Zulu! DON"T POINT THAT BLOODY SPEAR ... AT ME!!!

what a stupid stupid stupid argument.

If Gibraltar had been conquered by the Moroccans, or Spain had stay territory of the Moors. Would we be having this same discussion!

While your at it. leave GUAM alone!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by casenately

The same News Channel that accused the Police in London of firing Tear Gas at the Student Protests in 2010,....when surprisingly they didn't, the same News channel that skirted over the fact that a bunch of yobs attacked our embassy, saying they damaged property, not broke international law and attacked an embassy, I think they may have a slightly Anti-British agenda...it's just a hunch :-)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Nice Post :-)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Because I was talking about the reaction people had to royalty arriving. They took issue with his attire and started to trash banks.

That is WAY more important than the age old issue of what is whose. That is like 40 pages worth of material.
I do like to let people talk about whatever they want. If one of you brought up some of those things I would have spent all day talking to you about it rather than laughing at you guys go ape sh"$"$t over each other's empires that dont care about you.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

the same news agency that reported this and you filled an entire thread of garbage about it.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

I forgot one. Isreal should be handed back to the Palestinians, who should hand it back to the British who then hand it back to the palestinians, who then haqnd it back to the Jews, hwo then hand it back to the Christians and the Muslims, who then hand it back to the Italians, who them hand it back to the Judeans and the Caananies who then hand it back to the babalonians who hand it back to the Sumerians!!!!

did I forget any one!

Oh NO WAIT YOU CAN"T COST THEY"RE ALL DEAD!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

And then what happened eh?
edit on 3/2/2012 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shminkee Pinkee
Because PressTV are bastions and Standard bearers of flawless and Impartial Journalism (sarcasm) :-)

'Press TV stands for accurate reporting'

"Press TV, when delivering the news, does not insert any type of perspective from them but interprets the news in the exact form in which it was taken from, the correct form."

Hmm...

Malvinas gripped by Britain's cyclone of imperialism

That the British government is contemplating another imperialist adventure in the Malvinas Islands is an irrefutable assumption but it is painfully difficult to conjecture how Britain is going to achieve this nefarious objective.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
My research shows behavior tests were NRO territory like Jim Jones in Guyana.The the National Reconnaissance Office and the National Reconnaissance Organization were restructured to the strategic reconnaissance mission only in the 90s.Behavioral science I think is now NSA because of terrorism,if my research and people I talk to are right.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join