It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunting Nazis: Anonymous snares Ron Paul in Operation Blitzkrieg

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave
Paulers are hilarious. The man could kill someone in cold blood and he'd still be god to them.

This is what happens when you pander to human scum

No I think this is absolutely untrue, it's rather that people that believe Ron Paul to be the best choice available and the least owned by the corp/mil/ind/sec/energy/banking cartel have done their homework, made comparisons, and reached what they feel is a logical conclusion.

What I can't understand is those that bash Paul never seem to be able to provide any real substantial reasons as to what they disagree with him on and have to resort to cheap attempts at character assassination. What i'd like to see sometime is a rational, logical, arguement showing that overall any of the othjer contenders would be a better chocie for trying to restore this Republic.

The OP seems to me to just be a followup attack story following along the lines of the preselected media meme of 'racism' that we saw used earlier because detractors can't find anything legit to bash Paul on. It seems to set up a false choice that one has to side with either an amorphous "Anon" (which could be anyone and not affiliated in any way with former anon) or Dr. Paul, simply the old divide and conquer strategy we all know so well.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DankKing420
who cares im a ron paul supporter but i know he wont get the nomination.

and anon is a joke who in reality are driving us to the very thing that they say they are fighting against. internet control

I agree. Although, I would normally respect a hacking group that is "for the people", I question the timing of this hacking group. It wreaks of CIA operatives, in that, the government is pushing hard for internet control and wanting to take the last frontier of free speech that we have left, and then all of a sudden, a group called "Anonymous" (of all things) comes in and starts wreaking havoc on government targets and high commercial financial targets which gives the government even more of a reason and excuse, which now seems justified, to take the internet from the irresponsible sheep. This is nothing more than the internet version of what they did with the towers.....and internet false flag event. I know we could go on for days debating between those who believe 911 was staged and those who will just simply deny it out of ignorance because they don't want to look at the evidence and have to think for themselves, but this topic is not about 911. Our government is notorious for staging events and false flags and a few of them were denied and then later uncovered as the truth. See Operation Northwoods (for example) and this video pointing out that the Anthrax attacks during 911 came right out of our own facilities......later many of the scientists accused of making it..ended up murdered,some in their own houses.

I could give many examples of false flag events and the convenient use of Al Qaeda during the Soviet/Afghanistan war of 1979 and how the CIA's creation has now turned on her creator America and is out of control and a bogeyman, that no one ever sees...for life. Or how that they just now expanded the battlefield for terrorism to America ensuring that we Americans could now be called terrorists as well and torchered and locked up.
I could go on an on issuing quotes, right out of the mouths of the leaders of this NWO, for instance,
"We are on the verge of a global transformation.

All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."

David Rockefeller

Or how they don't even hide the media's control, while some of the skeptics (like those guys above my post) deny media control or that anything else is a conspiracy. They're not blind, they are either paid for to be skeptics here on ATS (to sew the seeds of doubt), or they work for the government and are still getting paid off and this type of discussion does not fit their lifestyle of getting more money than everyone else.
As for the admission of media control...

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

David Rockefeller... Baden-Baden, Germany 1991

Or George Bush Sr.'s quote from 1992 with Sarah McClendon: Admitting the media control as well.

George H. W. Bush in a June 1992 interview with Sarah McClendon the Grand Dam of the Washington White House Press Corps, told Sarah when she asked, then President George H.W. Bush.

“George Bush, what will the people do if they ever find out the truth about Iraq-gate and Iran contra?

‘Sarah, if the American people ever find out what we have done (including the orchestration of September 11, the murder of JFK, Jr, the destruction of New Orleans and this Constitutional Republic), they will chase us down the streets and lynch us.'”
—From a June, 1992 exclusive and published interview granted by President George H. W. Bush
to Sarah McClendon, the grand dame of the White House press corps at the time.

My main point out of all of this is, there are many references to false flag events that can be traced back to America and many statements made right from the mouths of the NWO (so called) elites. Why should this internet control issue be any different.
I mean here we are yet again, facing another foe that has no name...no face...and is mostly untraceable except for a few expendable children who they have arrested, most likely for just typical hacking and they then call them Anonymous. Notice WE NEVER HEAR THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY FROM THE ONES THEY ARREST...THEY JUST DISAPPEAR. We are all taught that there are 2 sides to every story.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
How does a group like Anonymous, who doesn't have a name or a face and no noticeable "clan" ties , in so much the FBI can't even really find them,.....how do they penetrate government facilities so well, in collaborated attempts to bring down the system and not be traced save just a few "kids"? How does Anonymous even keep in contact to stage these big attacks when the NSA is so well trained to spy on us and the rest of the world? Is it the internet where they hide and are never found? Seems like this is why they are trying to take it from us. This just wreaks of CIA/FBI work. Just like the terrorists in the real world....always invisible and so untraceable, always with the endless wars because when one dies 10 pop up in his place. The Internet is just another place the CIA is pulling the same stunt. An invisible terrorist presence that can't be located or traced easily and that is so numerous that the only way to defeat them is to take over the whole world or the whole of the internet. Of course, if we give them total power over us, and let them shred our constitution and replace it with their own self-serving one they will keep us safe...yeah, just like always. At least they will tell us we are safe and free and many, sadly, will just believe it simply because it was "said" by the government, despite the overwhelming proof around them that they are slaves who get their cost of living raised periodically to ensure that when it is raised high enough...many will just die... as they can't afford to live anymore. An Internet False Flag is all this Anonymous group is. If the government doesn't have a good reason to take the internet from us...them MAKE a reason large enough that the whole world will have to agree that the internet needs more control. This is what this plan is...as if it's a new plan

As Obama once quoted (and this may not be verbatim)
"you can put make-up on a pig," but it's still government.
edit on 5-2-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Anon didn't just suddenly pop up. They have been around for years. Just ask the Church of Scientology how long they've been going at it with them. It's just with protests around the world and the increased threat to net neutrality they have decided to step up their game. Regardless of their actions, as long as the internet maintains a united front like with SOPA no legislation limiting the internet will be passed.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

It's not that hard to remain untraceable on the internet. There are a couple of programs that allow you to do it pretty easily. As for the other stuff Anonymous do, it's not that hard. Most of their attacks are simple DDoS attacks. All this requires is getting a few people to download a program, telling them how to set it up, and then having them all run it at the same time. It then overloads the sites servers with requests until it crashes.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
well now
isn't that a pickle ???

how did Paul get himself
into this one ??? Family genes.
It runs in the family.

Didn't I read somewhere that
Paul had relatives associated
with the holocaust ??
or maybe I'm misinformed.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Detour
well now
isn't that a pickle ???

how did Paul get himself
into this one ??? Family genes.
It runs in the family.

Didn't I read somewhere that
Paul had relatives associated
with the holocaust ??
or maybe I'm misinformed.

Dr. Paul really din't get himself into anything other than perhaps being targeted by cheap smear tactics by the usual mil/ind/sec/econ/energy players who game the system and greatly fear their loss of getting special favors.

Character assassination. The last refuge of those who simply aren't able to challenge him on the issues.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte
Dr. Paul really din't get himself into anything other than perhaps being targeted by cheap smear tactics by the usual mil/ind/sec/econ/energy players who game the system and greatly fear their loss of getting special favors.

Character assassination. The last refuge of those who simply aren't able to challenge him on the issues.

so you say he was a victim of smear tactics ??
Is this why Paul accepted $900K from a Bildeberger
Peter Thiel ???

www.examiner.com...

I guess his rivals held a gun to his head
and made him take the campaign money ???

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Very hard to believe. RP has never endorsed any such thing as racism or bigotry. Do your own homework.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

It's not that hard to remain untraceable on the internet. There are a couple of programs that allow you to do it pretty easily. As for the other stuff Anonymous do, it's not that hard. Most of their attacks are simple DDoS attacks. All this requires is getting a few people to download a program, telling them how to set it up, and then having them all run it at the same time. It then overloads the sites servers with requests until it crashes.

OK.... they didn't just "suddenly" pop up, I get it. In case you didn't notice my references all the way back to 1979 in the aforementioned posts, I was referencing an umbrella span of time throughout history. I didn't give a date as to when Anonymous came to be, I was merely pointing out that through the span of events from when Al Qaeda was formed in 1979, that Anonymous is a recent internet version of this seemingly, invisible group that is designed to wreak havoc on the internet. Who is to say that Anonymous wasn't hi-jacked and used just like the Tea-Party was Hijacked by Palin and her cronies? Yes, we all know that Anonymous started with their bouts with Scientology, that is no recent news either...and to clarify it just for you, (so that I don't have to write back and explain what should have been a natural inference in the last 2 posts) The battle between Anonymous and Scientology started merely 48 months and 4 days ago from today in Jan/2008 via "Project Chanology"....recent enough really, but ok, there's your semantics. Notwithstanding all of the diversionary and irritating distraction of precise dates and umbrella terms, the main focus of the point I made should have been that ALL THROUGH AMERICAN HISTORY, (I beg you to not ask me to date this
), that the American Government has been Hijacking organizations and running false flag events and staging fake terrorist scares that are well documented. The CIA could have still created Anonymous for ONE reason and now is using them for another reason....just like they did with Al-Qaeda, you know.It would benefit America to get rid of a large influential church/cult, such as Scientology, because they could very well end up like the Catholic church who owns most of the wealth in the world and take over American gov't or at the very least, control it pecuniarily.Oh yeah, I know what "Distributed Denial of Service" attacks are and all that....really old school to tell you the truth, which is why I say they are CIA....any current hacker would have used more current tactics. We all know about Proxies and Tunneling, as well, the small programs that you spoke of to hide yourself on the internet. In case you didn't know.....let me now enlighten YOU....as if you were a baby also and had no knowledge of the internet....These Proxies and Tunneling programs are no match for the NSA. The only reason some hackers get away with what they are doing for so long, is because of moving from location to location or the sheer mass number of hackers, only the worst are really cared for. Now that we have both thrown lexical feces each other like digital monkey's....on a more friendly note, if you do have a technology in mind that you know of that can beat Proxies or tunneling progz, PM me as I would be more than happy to lend you my attention for inventive technologies......with all respect we are merely debating here, nothing personal on my behalf.
edit on 5-2-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Detour

Originally posted by Tecumte

so you say he was a victim of smear tactics ??
Is this why Paul accepted $900K from a Bildeberger
Peter Thiel ???

www.examiner.com...

I guess his rivals held a gun to his head
and made him take the campaign money ???

The article said "Endorse Liberty, a super PAC supporting Ron Paul’s presidential campaign, received nearly a million dollars from PayPal co-founder Peter Thiel."

I thought you said Paul accepted it, not Endorse Liberty? Anyway, if Mr. Thiel want's to give money to an organization that helps put the best candidate of the mix into the White House then yes, take the money and make good use of it.

But again first it looks like smears of 'racism', then next it looks like smears by 'linking', wouldn't it be more useful to focus on Paul's vs. the other contenders actual voting records and what they stand for. I've asked this several times and nobody seems ro have an answer, which of any of the other contenders would actually help restore the Republic better than Paul. Let me help here. NONE of them. Because the others are GLOBALISTS that despise The Republic and have their allegiance bought out by NWO types that seek the destruction and dilution of the nation state and wish to instate an unelected body of billionaires and trillionaires set up in a plutocratic dictatorship. I think that sums it up rather well.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Here's a wiki link on Thiel. While yes I admit, his apparent association with Bilderberg is disconcerting, his bio and his self proclaimed Libertarian leanings seem to place him a bit at odds with what is viewed by many as the stereotypical Bilderberg Elitist mentality. Maybe even within those groups there are mavericks, it was said in wiki he is openly gay, maybe he knows what it is like to be persecuted.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I would be careful about anything like that when it suddenly appears during election time. How do you know which side Anonymous is actually working for, or if it's even "Anonymous"? There will be those that blindly go to attack just as defend . . . as always. Just a diversion, among many other diversions to keep everyone away from real truth.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DankKing420
who cares im a ron paul supporter but i know he wont get the nomination.

and anon is a joke who in reality are driving us to the very thing that they say they are fighting against. internet control

Totally agree with you there. They've obviously become victims of cointelpro. Most likely many years ago, infact before their organization against Scientology, they almost never did anything political or resembling activism in any way. Then suddenly they are supposed to be some extremely political organization? It's a clear point where something else took control.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Does anybody else find the title words of this 'story' "Hunting Nazi's" to be absolutely....... well..............retarded??? No offense, but that's kind of ... offensive.

Hunting Nazi's??? Really? I mean, ok it might apply to SOME people on the political stage (I can think of a few) but Ron Paul? I dunno, that seems a little desperate to me.

Now if you want to talk about some families that have ACTUAL historical Nazi business and political ties that's a different story, wonder if 'anon' can get around to digging up something on that.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Why are you even asking? Whether or not this information is true or not, the Paulbots will come out and defend their messiah until the bitter end. So much like sheep, the hollow men, the 99.99% of society looking for something to fill them with direction and purpose.
edit on 2-2-2012 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

Well I definitely wouldn't put myself in that category by any stretch, but I am a Ron Paul supporter. This bit of news actually corroborates what I have said before about Anon. I believe the root of that group and the government that they claim to stand against are one in the same.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
So.. since anonymous was being controlled by the FBI through Sabu, what are the chances that this was a black flag operation against Ron Paul?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Well that just gives me more confidence that Anon is the same people that don't wan't Ron Paul elected. The gov't.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
hate to be the barer of bad news... especially considering i am a large advocate for RP, but a simple google search (actually let me google that for you) shows this is pretty public stuff.

this honestly breaks my heart a little bit. now the only question is are their ideologies the same.... and can i look past this... i honestly dk.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join