It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British teen Stacey Irvine hospitalized after eating nothing but chicken nuggets for 15 years

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Now the food police will be swarming to blame the business instead of the girl and her parents.

The "Sun" is the source? Really? When did major networks start quoting rags like that where the stories are made up or sensationalized. Cross of another source.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
People like me don't stand up
what do you know about me you have been on ATS for a few weeks and have so far called me a troll and are basically comparing me to a Nazi. I am heavily involved in lobbying both the Scottish parliament and Westminster for this type of change, as well as changes to business legislation. I used a common turn of phrase to show my distain at this type of person. The ultimate answer is that the system has gone too far down the hole to fix it. Politicians know how the tax paying public feels however cannot kick these people off benefits as there are no jobs to force them into as they killed the manufacturing sector in the 80's. Starving people on the streets isn't great for elections so the system remains the same. Thanks for playing

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
hi op

first of all this article is in the sun newspaper
(i wouldnt believe the date on it)
and secondly at the oldest she would be 19
so shes been eating nuggets since about 4yrs old
who fed her this
gasp..surely not the parents
more tripe again from the paper that is only good for
toilet paper in the shtf lol

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl
The mother should be locked away.

Kids don't make money and buy their own food. The parents do. Providing a healthy meal for your child is a responsibility of being a parent. Buying fast food regularly is the same as slowly poisoning your child. But giving this crap to your child every meal for years? Should be attempted murder.

i agree, but thats whats wrong we blame everyone, no one excepts the blame anymore, we sue each other, we blame each other for high crime rates, high drug use, high taxation, we need to start accepting hey were all wrong, but we have the right intention, then we can place blame, on each person like soon as this kid was old enough she couldnt make up her own mind?

come on, if you say no but,,, let me stop you for a second, the anwsers yes, anything but results in the girl not accepting any blame so shes likley to carry on blaming others for her own problems.

but i agree with everyone else in here, the uk is on a one way road, i mean we cant defend our own family and homes,
we "cant" help other people if they get mugged, because we would probaly spend a night in the cells, crime isnt punished hard enough so they all reoffend, i mean theres a liverpudlian, drug dealer who they reckon has 100m in the bank fraudsters stealing money left right and center, i personally knew one, he stole 1.5 million through fraud and served 5 years when caught, he said he would do it again if he could, because prision wasnt like shawshank redemption and was actually okay, and he might get away with it next time.

our prisons are full, people are getting released early, i mean wtf do you know how you drop crime overnight, start pointing guns at them, i dont know anyone whos scared of british police or prisons, look at the london riots, i mean i have a cousin down there, he said people asked him to go because it was funny and he could get some stuff, he didnt because he knows right and wrong, and has common sense, but point being there was no politcal unrest in them, there on fb and the rest to much to give one. i mean seriously apart from racism im now as far right wing as you can get, we need a kick in the arse

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
mcdonalds has no responsibility in this for making those tasty, golden fried nuggets dipped in tangy bbq sauce, washed down with a refreshing, thirst quenching, ice cold cup of coke.

edit on 1-2-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

People like me don't stand up what do you know about me you have been on ATS for a few weeks and have so far called me a troll and are basically comparing me to a Nazi.
reply to post by On the level

Well, if more people like you were standing up then it wouldn't be an issue would it? As far as the length of time I have had this account, it's irrelevant. As, far as thinking you were a troll, well you did advocate eugenics and genocide, which are trollish ideas and you know the saying, walks like a duck, quakes like a duck, it's probably a duck. Now, as far as comparing you to a NAZI, I did no such thing. In fact you are the first to use the word NAZI. If you feel that my standing against your advocation of eugenics and genocide is some how comparing you to a NAZi, well that has more to do with you then me. And you probably feel that way, because you know somewhere deep inside that advocating sterilization and genocide of other people does make you appear to be somewhat similar to them.

I am heavily involved in lobbying both the Scottish parliament and Westminster for this type of change, as well as changes to business legislation. I used a common turn of phrase to show my distain at this type of person. The ultimate answer is that the system has gone too far down the hole to fix it. Politicians know how the tax paying public feels however cannot kick these people off benefits as there are no jobs to force them into as they killed the manufacturing sector in the 80's. Starving people on the streets isn't great for elections so the system remains the same. Thanks for playing

If you are lobbying to change things, then I applaud you and say work harder, but if you begin to advocate sterilization and execution, then I will continue to stand in opposition to such atrocious ideas. Thank you for playing as well.

edit on 1-2-2012 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typos

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the level
People like me don't stand up
what do you know about me you have been on ATS for a few weeks and have so far called me a troll and are basically comparing me to a Nazi. I am heavily involved in lobbying both the Scottish parliament and Westminster for this type of change, as well as changes to business legislation. I used a common turn of phrase to show my distain at this type of person. The ultimate answer is that the system has gone too far down the hole to fix it. Politicians know how the tax paying public feels however cannot kick these people off benefits as there are no jobs to force them into as they killed the manufacturing sector in the 80's. Starving people on the streets isn't great for elections so the system remains the same. Thanks for playing

same thoughts here pal, btw just wondering how do you feel about the scottish seccesion thats a possible game changer?

and i agree its to far to change unless we turn into a military state, force people into the army for one year, massive cost involved but they all get beat into shape, another point which always gets labelled as racism is theres too many people emmigrated to this country for the benefit system, they reckon now that half the forgein students that graduate uni, move back to there home countrys and shocker, dont pay back, not that all british students pay back, because alot of them study pretend courses anyway one way to look at the system is theres 60 million people living in britain and there deffinatly isnt that many jobs, its all wrong though i mean, the queen should technically be classed as a state burden now. she has 50 million in the bank, alot of property, and we pay her way, i mean if she generates the money they say she does through tourism stick a toll booth and buckingham pallace and leave me be

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Our bodies aren't designed to live off of one substance. If she had eaten nothing but carrots for 15 years, she would be having health problems right now. Apples, lettuce, toast...doesn't matter. Eating only one type of food, or "practically" nothing else, is dangerous to one's health.

And please don't take this as a defense of McNuggets. Just a defense of common sense.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by prisoneronashipoffools

with all due respect, i actually would advocate the mass genocide of prisoners

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Alora

tell that to the man that eat metal

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by R3velutionR3quired

The biggest issue is EU membership, I said from the beginning of the EU that it would only benefit the weaker states and it has. The vast majority of migrant workers are from Eastern Europe and we can do nothing about them coming here to work, regardless of the number of jobs. The only way I would support independence of Scotland was if we where not part of the EU and every migrant and asylum seeker living in Scotland was reviewed, if they had committed major crime or relied soley on benefits to exist then like Australia I would deport them all. That will never happen so I won't support independence as it doesn't work financially, the loss of the MOD contracts and bases alone would cripple us before we stated and the North sea oil is tied up till the wells are dry. Hense why fat Salmond won't call a referendum

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by On the level

I think I'm going to start paying more attention to you. I like the way you think.

Some people think that changing the system to where people like the girl, and her parents, in this story don't get away with things like this is easy. Just phone up your local politician and.....BAM, change happens. Just vote for enough of the types of politicians who have what it takes to change the system for the better and....BAM change happens. That way of thinking is naive at best. The problem with this is that the types of politicains who can make a positive change are not given the opportunity to run for the types of elected offices that can instigate such change. The American voters are left with what the party leaders choose for them to vote for. And what we're left with is sheeple in 3 piece suits who tow the party line and vote in accordance to the highest bidder. I don't know how it is in Scotland, but that's how it is here.

And then people like the poster you were arguing with are left scracthing their heads wondering why people like us want people like the parents of the Chicken McNugget girl sterilized so they can't breed more stupidity in this world. We feel this way because there is no other recourse left to make this world a better place than to slowly kill off those who would make it worse. And it seems as each year passes, those numbers grow because all the bleeding heart liberals of the world want to give these poor people a chance to change. They're not changing. They're breeding. Open your eyes. It's only getting worse and it's getting that way because no one wants to admit what the only real solution to this problem is.

Ask any farmer what needs to be done when he see's a bad patch in his crop starting to grow more. He'll tell you that you take the seeds out of the ground and kill them. This leaves room in the field for the good seeds to take more of a hold and make the crop as a whole better.

It's not rocket science people. It's really not. If you don't contribute to society, you don't belong in it.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by samsamm9

Already posted, www.abovetopsecret.com... but it's only one thread

The girl, I'd imagine would be overweight but by the pics she isn't, although she doesn't look to healthy

edit on 1-2-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

Why over weight she shared the nuggets with her boyfriend was eating what like 9-10 a day plus some fires. Nothing to say what else she ate all day. Probably not much. So she started as a little kid, i would say her parents took her and bought them daily then, so they must eat them all the time too.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

Well thats just plain stupid...

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

It seems to be happening in all major democracies that there is this creeping apathy regarding the wasteful lives that these people live. In the UK the government rewards drug users, asylum seekers and long term unemployed with full benefits, free housing, cars etc and pretty much says "No probs just you and your next 5 generations don't bother to work, others will pick up the tab" talk about eugenics, this path has meant that the only couples having two or more kids are the ones that will rely on the state, without shame, whereas young professional couples are waiting till they are older to make sure they can provide for their children. So as I say we have scum breeding scum breeding scum. What's the solution, longer education, benefits cut and bring back mass manufacturing so they either work or they starve. My family came from poor background but we worked our way out and all now hold degrees and good jobs. No one has ever claimed a penny in benefits and combined we probably pay in income tax alone 15k per month into this knackered system.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
My isn't everyone quick to criticise? Speaking as someone who probably (it was undiagnosed) had an eating disorder most of his life I can actually understand how this came about. All too easily. I hope they can do something to help her, and something effective. Eating crap for years will take its toll.

And to those moaning about the millions she will cost the system, it is her system just as much as it is yours. Hopefully your time of need will never come though.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Because, normally, people who eat fast food everyday for long periods of time become overweight. It's not rocket surgery

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3velutionR3quired
reply to post by prisoneronashipoffools

with all due respect, i actually would advocate the mass genocide of prisoners

Even the innocent ones, or the ones who get jailed for petty crimes?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Stupid story with a catchy BS headline. So the mother fed her everyday on chicken nuggets since she was two,every single mf day cooking 20 nuggets.No one is that deranged .This story belongs in a crappy magazine
edit on 1-2-2012 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
Stupid story with a catchy BS headline. So the mother fed her everyday on chicken nuggets since she was two,every single mf day cooking 20 nuggets.No one is that deranged .This story belongs in a crappy magazine
edit on 1-2-2012 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

Oh ya, btw I'm looking for someone to work for a crappy magazine, someone who has a talent to recognize crappy storries ... someone who knows crrap when he sees it.

You seem to fit the job perfectly

edit on 1-2-2012 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join