It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Vatican Translator, Mauro Biglino's Alternative Creation/Translation Theory

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
One of the things it does say in the bible is that , all things will be revealed. So that time is coming, perhaps we're in this now. However, we have to be careful/cautious, to ensure we're doing our own seeking, within to the depths of our souls, hearts and consciousness, because I'm pretty sure they will want to steer this information/ship as best they can.
edit on 20-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

You may take any religous doctrine written in any language and you will get the same story or the same result,it is unequivicol.fact,real,free,and you dont need to know hebrew unless of course you read hebrew and have a book written in that language.

You see I have defeated the "the language translations arent accurate"cry story,all languages stem from one as do all religous doctrines,I have taught you how to reverse-extrapolate your way right to the source,the unavoidable,real and present source of the answers we all have been seeking.

You are removeing what was added layer by layer like paint and the paint remover doesnt care what kind of paint each layer is ,they are just layers ,it is clear that an artist designed the wonderful trojan horse puzzle that these doctrines represent .

So you see the individual language really mean nothing,they are just layers that have been added,it is the action of being added that allows us to reverse-extrapolate their existance and allows us to remove them.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

The deeper meanings though are almost like what a university professor in mythology would describe, ie. using myths and symbolism, and stories of good and evil, even the Egypt ones, as passages our soul goes through, aspects of self we need to set free and transmute. So the mystery school idea of religion/spirituality as a form of alchemy and symbolism?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Imagine trying to talk to a hybrid human and explain that nature was about to send a flood globally when the ability to conceptualise nature as being different from "god" didnt exist,someone tried to tell us as best we could conceptualise that a cataclysm was on the way,we were just under-informed then.

Primal man had already made a connection between natures acts and something more powerful than them,they were aware that they could manifest physical changes on a small scale so naturally something that could make thunder and lightening must be more powerful then them,and if they couldnt really explain how they themselves were able to manifest physical changes then naturally they would have to attribute these very real natural happenings to a sentient realisation like themselves,they couldnt conceptualise of nature because they were nature personified,their awareness was added and it made them have to conceptualise a new idea to even define nature once they became sentient or self aware,self awareness precluded natural awareness,both cannot co-exist,one must be conceptualised or imaged in the brain ,this is what self-awareness really is at its purest level,the ability to conceptualise another reality and communicate it to another human so we can tune in together and share it,like a cigarette,

You can reverse extrapolate your way right back into the primal thought process when it meets and absorbs the self realisation or sentience.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I believe that in nature there is never equality,it is not natural,we and our awareness came from perfect equality,that perfection once broken gave birth to the motion which is the catalyst that is our self-realisation,or our sentience/

Motion creates selfawareness,it creates life as we understand it,motion is the key to our ability to exist and be sentient.

Once the perfection of no motion was broken and movement was initiated,or motion began ,we began,and because nature is always trying to achieve a motionless state always trying to get back to the perfection it came from,we continue to exist as thoughts or existances in motion,no motion no us,the act of nature constantly trying to achieve balance is the purest way to grasp the concept,nature ALWAYS initiates a seeking of balance,it is the sign of a jounrny towards equality or our beginning.

If there is no motion can we exist in space????Think about it??

Can we exist at all without motion??

We are at peace when there is equality and no seeking of balance or no motion,we feel closest to our source or our creation when we feel a sense of equality.

God-bad,yin-yang,hot-cold,happy-sad.

There must always be a change for us to remain in natures cycle,we can use technology to defeat it ,otherwise we are constantly in a state of motion.

You wanna live forever,stop the motion and find equality in a natural state.

This is why sometimes the very act of seeking peace can cause us to continue the movement and motion,if we can convince others to initiate motion of their own free will in a specific direction we lead others like the head of a chineese dragon in a celebration.

Hence religons power and ability to survive and grow by constantly initiating motions by endorsing both good and evil,and not just good.

Religon doesnt help stop or slow evil it teaches us how to incorporate or accept it,this is so the balancing act can continue and we will remain stuck in the swirls or motion religons continually initiate.
edit on 20-2-2012 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Nature is part of the choices in the tests. We can study in a school that depicts the law of the jungle or activate soul. Thats why the bloodlines who depict social darwinism and dog eat dog, survival of the fittest, are choosing the lowest frequency data, and basically sending themselves back, regression to the previous predatorial realms.

Like the game, Snakes And Ladders.

They're very wrong in other words.

Cooperation and love is always the answer.

As for equality, people use the word differently than I do. They speak of equality as being equal in function. We're diverse and unique and all different grades/ages/sizes.

Lets look at a symbolic family. Lets say, parents, 2 year old, 8 year old and say 22 year old college student.

The college student is obviously much more advanced in function than the 2 year old, but they are all equal.

Equality is the most important thing people have to learn, for they can't leave until they understand that on the Higher Levels, they judge everything by how the least are treated, and that to find the greatest they will go to the least. Its a universal principal and understanding.

We need to grow up.

Another analogy, again family wise, is a teenager babysitting a toddler, and the toddler is quite selfish, has not yet learnt to share, and even dangerous to self and others at times. With some children, there could be real consequences, where someone would even have to intervene and risk life and limb to keep the child safe.

Anyone who is not behaving with love, is being an infant, and any harm they can do to others, including control and slavery, is wearing very messy diapers. As you can see, some bigshot humans, and some bigshot ETs are just toddlers to me.

In fact, in one of my "connections" to higher self, (which is hard to explain because it was more like the floodgates open and more of you floods into the container), immediately I saw everyone here as a child, and loved everyone even those who were really misbehaving, and would extend that to a cosmos thing as well.

For the one trying to reach the higher grade, they need to get beyond retaliating of course. For what teenager would stop the danger of a younger sibling by shooting them, they would instead give their lives to protect them. This is all a part of growing up.

Infinite progression, from microscopic to infinite sized stars of light, our souls make that journey. But would a great great not recognize where all life comes from including themsleves and suggest that life is not equal?

They wouldn't be my idea of great if so. They would have nothing worthy to teach me, and I would not go to their school to study, but invite them to mine, even if they were 20 000 X bigger than me, I figure they have more learning to do. To me its never been about size. Might does not make right.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I consider all of the elite, toddlers with messy diapers. I consider all of the mystery schools (at least today), toddlers with messy diapers (in the past maybe some had to hide). I consider anyone that does not simply share everythign and model by example what is needed, is not honest and true, is not open and good, to be a toddler in a messy diaper. I consider 100 foot dracos, toddlers in messy diapers. Period. You shine your light, and you shine it true.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The only Holy Scripture that Luciferians and Satanists want to "discredit" or "change" is the Holy Bible.
And still it doesn't set off alarm bells for people. Biblical morality is being thrown out the window in every western society, God Almighty is now the bigot. Still no alarm bells. Islam rampages across the globe - Indonesia, Middle East, Africa, Russia - not a blink. New Age and Occult religions advocate the "removal" of undesirables such as Christians, not a blink.

Despite a completely controlled media - television, news agencies, newspapers, publishing houses and film studios - owned by a handful of Christ hating individuals, many of our youngsters are all too happy to ignore the indoctrination that can only come through controlled media. It's not "extraterrestrial". It's not "alien". Those are "exciting" scenerios only to a population subject to the indoctrination and brainwashing of the past 70 years.

The Age of Aquarius will be ruled by the Lord and King Christ Jesus.
The world of Spirit is real. It's another world entirely, beyond all of our comprehension.

"What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun."
Ecclesiastes 1:9

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

This isn't about rewriting. Its about the truth of what is written. And getting rid of the lies and control. And you obviously wrote your post without reading the thread, for the information and research is there.

This is no way changes my faith in Love and Goodness, for I've always seen through the god of war. Information is for those who are ready to search for truth.

This is something I knew in my heart even while going to Church and Christ pointed out who their father was.

Even psalm 82, where the head Elohim tells the other Elohim, that they are mortal like the Adams and therefore should not be supporting and propping up corruption, implies that though the Bible is Badly Corrupted ET history and domination of violence and karma, therefore a soul trap, it also implies the existence of a Real Higher Up or Family, and the real Creators of the Cosmos or there would be no concern at all with anyone's mortality. Even they answer.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Thanks to all who have posted/added to this thread; by far the best I have read on ATS and was enough to encourage me to start an account and write this. I agree with much that has been dissected here, and would like to add that language in it's current state just isn't enough at present to converse fully about that which is beyond language (an unfortunate paradox.) What I foresee happening in the near(er) future is a mass ascension of sorts (the return of Christ, meaning the Christos within all of us,) and with it a collective REMEMBERING of our history, divinity, spiritual roots/home (and there are many) along with the realization that there are currently around 7 billion Gods and Goddesses parading around this place we call Terra Firma. As the light arrives the veils will fall away, and gone will be the control of information, zero point energy, emotional battery-packs for reptiles to feed upon, etc. And yes, if God can be defined than it comes in one word known as Love. We're all anointed here, it's time we celebrate........

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

The flood wasn't global, it was more local:

"And it came to pass after seven days, that the waters of the flood were upon the earth."

The strong's word for earth here is kol eretz, as apposed to genesis 1 where only eretz is used.

A local flood would explain why the Egyptians had no record of the flood.

It was caused by the largest impact in recent history; the Burckle impact hit right off the cost of Madagascar around 2500-3000 B.C. It went through 25 miles of water instantly vaporizing it, which would explain why it rained for 40 days and 40 nights, sent mega-tsunamis in every direction, and deposited magnite and nickel all along the African coast.

edit on 21-2-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Here is another prestigious bible scholar going against conventional church "wisdom"

Dr. Michael Heiser:

He's currently editor of the acclaimed Logos Bible software. He's responsible for reviewing of the material that get's put in the software which inturn that will produce bibles, essays and a whole host of other things in over 10 diff. languages

Logos

He has a PH.d in hebrew and semetic and masters in ancient history

He has 37 published books on Logos.com

www.logos.com...

Here are some of his accolades:

2007 - Society of Biblical Literature Regional Scholar Award, 2007 (Pacific Northwest Region) 1998-2003 – Teaching Assistantship, Department of Communication Arts, University of WisconsinMadison 1997 - Scholarship, Wisconsin Society for Jewish Learning, University of Wisconsin-Madison 1995 - James L. Weinstein Fellowship in Hebrew Studies, University of Wisconsin-Madison 1990 - Ancient History Department scholarship, University of Pennsylvania

www.michaelsheiser.com...

Here's an exerpt from one of his many peer reviewed studies.

The chief purpose of this article was to respond to the concern that accepting the LXX and Qumran evidence for the "sons of God" reading in Deuteronomy 32:8 requires seeing Israelite religion as polytheistic. In an effort to demonstrate that this conclusion is unfounded, two assertions were offered and defended: (1) the textual evidence favors the "sons of God" reading, particularly when common misunderstandings of text-critical history and methodology utilized to favor MT are corrected; and (2) the concept of the divine council, common to ancient semitic religion, is contained in the Hebrew Bible and constitutes the theological backdrop for Deuteronomy 32:8-9. In light of the evidence, there exists no textual or theological justification for preferring the MT reading. Deuteronomy 32:8 should read "sons of God," not "sons of Israel."

He does alot of intensive analysis of all the texts, and just like Biglino he's simply reading what's there.

www.thedivinecouncil.com...

Please check out his website.

He also runs this blog:
UFO religions

This man has alot of authority and stature within the biblical community. He's like an american Biglino hahahaha

edit on 22-2-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I have to read his book The Facade

It covers a multitude of topics objectively, open mindedly and he has access to original ancient texts.

You'll be amazed at how rationally and logically The Façade deals with topics like Roswell, ufos, aliens, Area 51, Mount Weather, nanotechnology, watchers, ghosts, Project Paperclip, underground bases, Nephilim, HAARP, Bible prophecy, weather manipulation, panspermia, antigravity, men in black, alien abduction, cattle mutilations, global warming, NASA,

www.facadethebook.com...

Michael S. Heiser, Ph.D. Recently named one of the 100 most influential people in ufology by FATE Magazine, Michael S. Heiser earned an M.A. and Ph.D. in Hebrew Bible and ancient Semitic Languages from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and an M.A. from the University of Pennsylvania (Ancient History). Dr. Heiser has taught at the college level for more than 12 years, and has had a lifelong interest in occult and paranormal phenomena.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
U

A

www.cdli.ucla.edu...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

OK, in depth research. Really great job. I had spent some time on it and gave up on the deep search. Thank you.

The word RUACH is sumerian. And the pics are very informative. Not to mention the biblical descriptions.

There is such a division in the world over religion and so many who don't want the false things taken from them, as if their Spiritual Beliefs, which should be in Goodness would be shattered to let go of the things that are far from good in their religions, and to me, its as if, their own faith isn't real. Its dependent on the words in a book.

Faith in Goodness should be a soulstone in us, a guidance within that we seek more and more as we search for the meanings of life and deep think the world around us, even for some, as they notice too many coincidences.

For example, if you started a journal for all the unusual coincidences in your life, and just to problem solve, and write inspirations in, you might find yourself writing about how the sun cut through the thickest clouds to beam rays in your room, when you had this ephiphany and wonderful energy and thoughts, and it felt like some answers had come to you. And upon seeing this you may have given thanks, and suddenly, due to paying attention, this continues to occur, and it seems so odd, too many coincidences.

You walk in late winter, early spring and miss the bird song, and yearn for them to return, and you are sungazing, letting sun in the corner, pouring your heart out for the world and suddenly next morning Bird Song is greeting you. Some event like a motor rally takes it away, and you are sad, wish for them to return, make some coffee, and lo and behold, they are everywhere singing for you again.

The whole world is interactive and once people start to notice, and wake up, they never go back to sleep again.

Faith should be more than putting your trust in the ones who already have proven they are not worthy of trust, the world leaders and religous leaders. The Vatican is one of the top wealthier entities, and could feed the world many times over.

Put your faith in Love and Peace and Goodness and you will never be let down.
edit on 22-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
These interviews dovetail, in that they go into the Hebrew and and the words, some of the literal meanings, the bands, that were put upon nephilim/watchers, and how it dovetails with our modern times, and probably the times just prior to Noah.

Like Mauro's book, this gives us way of interpreting or seeing the Bible in a new light what is really being said, or coded, and in a more literal translation, this seems to be down the rabbit hole, mystery knowledge.

Im on interview 2 trying to take notes, in fact will go back.

drywind.net...

(Steve says) And whose body was taken by Special Operations in Iraq, (Gilgamesh!!!!) when the tomb of Gilgamesh was found (THE REAL REASON FOR THE WAR).

...Tom says, part of this is based on intelligence which you have recieved.

Ezekial 13 20

In the second interview he is talking Isaiah and more about the loosenign of these bands, and the actual times we're in. Their transhumanism.

It does make me wonder, not to judge, the "God" of the old testament, maybe we don't have enough information as to what even is going on or was going on, but bear in mind,

Still without judging anyone, there is a bigger picture to all of this than we even know.

So its added dimensions to my thoughts on things, but still do not support harming anyone but never giving up on them instead. But its dovetails in a sense the book being discussed on this thread.

Any words of judgments on any person or being in this thread, I am sorry for, for we don't know the full truth and we shouldn't judge at all but strive to work on our own shortcomings.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Great thread. I love stuff like this.

I will definitely be back to catch up.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Interview 2 has been pretty interesting thus far. The speaker's talking about how mans creation and endeavors in science to comprehend how God created the universe. I agree with this point. Recently I brought up a point to an 'astroevolutionist' that eventually their very own theories that they which to disprove God and comprehend how all this is would bring about their own demise.

I'm also able to follow his logic with divination, from small scale possessions to large regional portals. However, I'm very skeptical of some of his Iraq claims and the real reason for invasion being ancient tech. I ran into that claim before from David Icke. He needs to provide some more evidence for that to even be taken into consideration.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

The Iraq part is information I was given some time ago. It makes alot of sense.

Also, the releasing of the bands immediately brought this to mind:

APOLLO 20: ALIEN SPACESHIP On The Moon, MONA LISA (Long Version - HD 720p) Kaguya

I do want to say, that the good guys and the bad guys aren't necessarily correct in the old testament. I don't judge anyone, not even these entities. In the end, rising above this, going into your purpose here, ie. getting things on a healing, positive, respectful of others, loving foot with your family and friends, getting rid of karma, and also, striving to find a way to work at your passions/joys/dreams that also helps others, if you can find that fit, I think like Dolores Cannon says, you stay healthy. I believe that as we do the work we came to do with our families and help improve the world in whatever ways we can, often small, sometimes bigger, that we're clearing the world energy and raising it. So, there would be no purpose in judging. If big baddies suddenly appear, fighting isn't going to work, so being the best you can be and having compassion on them

Some of them might be good. You know that CERN stuff. That is dealing with photons!

Well mystery school calls the Light Lucifer. Now they may still mean that in in some kind of supposed hidden positive way, while that is coded in a bad to us, but you know, I'm not really into deciphering the full depth of their distortions. And my program doesnt embrace that stuff, but runs from it.

All I do is , Love is Love, Peace is Peace, Goodness is Goodness, and the cme's, flares that hit are a wonderful high energy, its like someone is throwing their hand down and turning Light into dark, sweet into bitter isn't natural.

So, I have this very strong feeling, that they're going to bring in their own arrest team if they're not careful, I mean open stargates into Light realms, and expect bad guys to fly in, NOT!!!!

ETs put bands on peoples wrists and heads, along with implants by the way, on good people, to try and put them back in the slave pen, I don't mean good ETs.

But all the works of the negative side to me are null and void and every trap sprung, especially if people start to do some inner searches and study up on Life Between Life therapy, LBL hypnotherapists. It is alot like meditation, or guided meditation, and gets into some deep truths like NDE's do..

Spirit is always trying to reach us, we've not been paying attention, too caught up in the false light of the world and the programs.

edit on 8-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I ordered the download for this book, came up encrypted though.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join