It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Vatican Translator, Mauro Biglino's Alternative Creation/Translation Theory

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by netkomm

Very interesting.

So.....

We have the Most High Gods, Anu, Enki, Enlil, Ninhursag and co......they create Humans because the Annunaki don't want to mine Planet Earth anymore. I gather after creating us though Enlil didn't want us to breed freely.....but Enki showed us how to have sex for pleasure, and procreation aka Eating of the fruit of knowledge, taught to us by the serpent.

Enlil wants to wipe out Humans because they are too noisy BUT we also know that the Lesser Gods were breeding with Humans too, which were creating Demi-Gods/Giants. He creates the flood. Enki tells Uptanishtim/Noah. Uptanishtim and family survive on a boat, of which they managed to save their farming animals and plants. Upon finding land they offer a sacrifice to these 'Gods'.

Somewhere along the way they decide to leave this Planet and divide up the Planet to those 'Lesser' Gods left in charge of the Planet, maybe? One of those is called LORD. He is given Israel....but he claims to own the whole Earth. He was rather proud of his efforts in helping Moses bring the people out of Egypt.

Exodus 19:5 - Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine.
. Now, he's either BS'ing the Hebrews or he really does have responsibility for the whole Planet.

I mailed your question to Mauro Biglino who gave me this reply:

Sadly the word ARETZ in the Bible is used with different meanings which include at times the whole Earth and at times the land of Israel. In Deutoronomy 32, when is said that he got assigned that people is said that can be found in ARETZ MIDBAR the land in the desert, after that is said that he follows his people and let them go through the high valleys or ARETZ, the Earth.

We cannot exclude that he tried to give himself some importance that than made the Hebrews believe that the was the Lord of the entire planet.

I tend to agree with the last statement because if the entire planet was already his, what was the purpose to bring wars onto other people worshiping other elohim?

edit on 8-2-2012 by netkomm because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-2-2012 by netkomm because: typo

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
reply to post by netkomm

Where can find the English translation that you are using.?
edit on 7-2-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

The Leningrad Codex is de facto the "standard" Hebrew Bible.

You can find it on Biblos.com where you can search for any passage (and any translation) and then, by clicking on Interlinear you will access the English and Hebrew translation.

Moreover each term is linked to the Strong's Dictionary for further study.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Submarines
So then who is Jesus the son of?

That is the question that I have been trying to answer from this.

Well, that's up to the individual to discover. Mauro Biglino, so far, has not ventured into the New Testament as there are even more contradictions compared the the Old Testament which, in the Leningrad Codex has been sealed and approved by the 3 major religions...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by CaptainNemo

This IS the purpose of this thread, and Mauro Biglino's work. So the answers to that are in the vidoes at the beginning, his books, and also again, en.wikipedia.org... the masoretic text.

This is the purpose for the thread. I took notes on the first two videos as well, in depth, so they're on page one as well.

So Mr. Biglino's employer was not translating masoretic texts?

Mauro Biglino's employer was not an individual but the publishing arm of the Vatican, called "Edizioni San Paolo"

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

anyway we put it, we were and are the last wheel of the truck...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by elmoastro
There doesn't seem to be any available at this time. I've searched pretty hard and unfortunately I don't speak Italian. It definitely deserves to be translated.

His books (starting with the first one) are available in English. Just visit his web site which was posted on this thread.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
reply to post by Unity_99

Now that troubles me , the use of the word " truth " . Are we to assume that this guy holds the keys of truth based on some videos ?
IMHO individual research is needed and we must also make note that a lot of what is said is based on his assumption based on his interpretations I.E opinion .

Having said that , yes this is very interesting and I do want to do my own research and check some of what has been said . I would also like to thank you for starting this thread !

And if anyone is able, please send me a privet message with his English book link , thanks in advance !
edit on 7-2-2012 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

I would not put it so drastically... his "experiment" was to translate the Bible using the default meaning of the word...

As he mentioned in the interview, it is said that certain topics "cannot be" what we read and that those who wrote the Bible meant something else while he believes that who wrote meant exactly what was written...

edit on 8-2-2012 by netkomm because: fixed video URL

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by virraszto
Another interesting thing that Biglino pointed out in his book is that the gods die, just like man.
He references Psalms 82

In the early verses of Psalm 82 (83), it is said that Elohìm sits in the assembly of El (the singular form is here used to designate the supreme “God”) and is pronouncing his sentence in the presence of other Elohìms, his colleagues are clearly of a lower rank. So we have some “Gods” partaking in an assembly convened (?) by El, the supreme Lord.

and his translation of Psalms 82 6-7

I have said that you Elohìm and the sons of the highest Lord (the one who is very high) you too will certainly die like an Adàm and like one of the heads you will fall

He goes on to say that this Psalm parallels the Sumerian tale of the many meetings that the Anunnaki administered power and justice in the territories they were assigned to. He also makes mention that there is one supreme God ( El), and that the Elohim are lower gods.

He says that the gods/Elohim die, but doesn't say anything about "El", the most high god dying.
I understand " the sons of the highest lord" to be Enki and Enlil, being seperate from the Elohim, but I'm not sure.
edit on 2-2-2012 by virraszto because: (no reason given)

Maybe, we could have an indirect proof of this from the controversial discovery happened in Egypt in 1945 of what was called "The Tomb of the Visitor".

A mummy was found: 2 meter tall, elongated skull and facial anomalies clearly "not human".

The C-14 test seems that the mummy could be dated to the 10500 b.C.

If the story could be considered true, we could have in our hands the body of one of these Elohim.
This could explain also why there was the prohibition to carve any image...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I'm enjoying this interview of Coast to Coast of Dolores Cannon. She is bringing up Sitchin, who she had met or knew and she had the information, more like what I know, that humans were already here, and the original seeders/workers already created the living library, that the group that came and altered humanity with their own agenda, that happened in Sumar, is much later history and was not those who originally seeded this planet, as a library and for schools and lessons.

I believe every plant, species, human. Its a system of infinite progression, and its a steep learning curve all the way up. So Creator, if there is One Creator, or the Good Family, in Progression otherwise, oversees the lower levels but they're really learning and doing what they can on each level with more responsibilities.

So, earth for example, was joint poject, humanity and races seeded by many races, and basically their practicum, for learning, making it real, to see what we're made of, and work on our difficult areas. Well that was hijacked. Wherever there is free will, which in intrinsic in the tests, there will be those going the wrong way. And its either the Love of Power/Control or the Power of Love. If you're big fish in a small fishbowl, and you are shut off from the Light/Family and Source, then you need the light of others the whole concept of draco, and you would therefore influence other races, renegade groups and even the scientific dna work to create a more ruthless predatory type worker. The goal is to prevent people from learning their lessons, procure negative harvests, and keep them back because otherwise they will end up far out of reach from Peter Pan's lost boys who havent yet started working on growing consciousness. In fact, the more low frequency and ruthless, I feel the more a person is like a black hole. Gravity of murder is like a black hole. Its just that I believe there is a perfect plan and in the end, finally everyone will make it out.

Get in, get out as quick as possible and help everyone out. Shine your light without a shade on it, no mysteries, because Family is Teamwork, lend a helping hand.

So its always been mixed here, and Positives have always stayed, for if there was not some semblance of free will the school would be taken be taken back by the True Higher Ups.

Thats what I believe.

PT. 1-12 Extremely Important! 'Volunteer' Souls & Lost Knowledge- Dolores Cannon

So the Sumar work, is not the beginning of humanity from what I understand, and even memories, but just one of the cycles.
edit on 8-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I like Dolores Cannon. She looks at peace with herself and, most of all, truthful.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I would like to call everyone's attention to a very interesting site that has been put together (not by me), but I feel it is relavant to the thread.

It actually took me a long time to go thru because I didn't want to mis understand anything or miss anything.

Earth-History.com.

Take your time when you read it. I would bet that most of you will become glued to it!

Regards

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by netkomm

I really love her information, because in many ways its right on, except that she simplifies it, perhaps its given to her in simplified form. So I wrote up a post here that I will just link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

This has to do with gaining memories back or doing the work we came to do. The religions prohibit this, and yet there are dangers in doing this if you're not pure hearted about it. I wouldnt be searching as an initiate either. So many distortions, and while very intelligent, symbollic, its too intellectualized. The answers are simpler.

The experiences my family has had, the negative ones haven't been repeated since help came, more in the case of me showing kindness, that is the point here when you learn the lesson in the karma it stops. But the one big event in April 2009, that invovled someone else as well, thousands of miles from me, who had been writing and who I was trying to help get some of his memories back, he wrote asking if he knew me. But that was related to what was happening to him, not normally me, though my second oldest son shared similar info and had missing time. That was traumatic and we had wounds like my friend did. But I handed in a report at one point.

And memories came back that some of us are constantly handing in reports here. There is a mismanagement of the school by the board of directors, and they're going to be dealt with. I've been shown the cosmic arrest team over and over again, but its related to the Light coming in, the energy. If you could stand in a sunbeam, the Ultra Violet channels and range you could see would be enormous. We're programmed, and frequency wise here to only see a small amount of the channels. By arrest, this isn't punitive, but when you harm someone you are harming self and there are many ways, choices. Earth board of directors has us believing its all karma.

They have traps set everywhere for people. Not realizing that its intent of heart, so the traps are sprung already. Also shopping, food, it all has karma, not realizing that people are in their own paradigms, also some are like a hostile witness in court, shotgun marriage, only surviving this under duress, and thus, the traps are again sprung. They may be clever, but they're not wise, and don't understand whats really going on.

They took many gifts, technology, that was given to the entire school to get to level 1 or 2 civilizations, but of course it was stolen. We have a board of directors, self appointed, who steal the funds for the school, the technology upgrades, and try to fail all the students. And that is being dealt with. That is kind of entrapment, but a good kind. Because the school doesnt belong to them, nor do the students often repeating and downgraded, because of them.

I knew roughly two years ago, with the reports we were handing in that it was quite simple. When you have people who already remember eutopias and equality, peace and love. Who already are beyond some of the earth lesson, who are sent in to help, but get overwhelmed by this planet, lowered by this planet, and end up with lots of cleanups needed afterwards, this planet is beyond being a good school, and the corruption is going to be stopped. Good people cannot come in and get wrecked over and over by a school if the school is good.

But even those coming in are being tested on higher level tests. The learning curve is steep all the way up.

But freeing this planet, and the animals, the dolphins and whales, is a large part of what is going on, and unspringing their soul traps.

And when the energy/light upgrade comes in, the cosmic arrests will take place, and hopefully they will choose to learn and make up for things, in a more positive way, there are lots of different ways. I personally believe in healing garden type hospitals, with a good support team, for those who have really harmed others ie ritual abuses and things that the elites here are into for power. But there is a frequency match too so making choices, turning it around now is a really good idea. If they really want to spend a lot longer in the school they will. By this I mean the board of directors. They're going to be answering to all of us.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I'm enjoying this interview of Coast to Coast of Dolores Cannon. She is bringing up Sitchin, who she had met or knew and she had the information, more like what I know, that humans were already here, and the original seeders/workers already created the living library, that the group that came and altered humanity with their own agenda, that happened in Sumar, is much later history and was not those who originally seeded this planet, as a library and for schools and lessons.

I believe every plant, species, human. Its a system of infinite progression, and its a steep learning curve all the way up. So Creator, if there is One Creator, or the Good Family, in Progression otherwise, oversees the lower levels but they're really learning and doing what they can on each level with more responsibilities.

So, earth for example, was joint poject, humanity and races seeded by many races, and basically their practicum, for learning, making it real, to see what we're made of, and work on our difficult areas. Well that was hijacked. Wherever there is free will, which in intrinsic in the tests, there will be those going the wrong way. And its either the Love of Power/Control or the Power of Love. If you're big fish in a small fishbowl, and you are shut off from the Light/Family and Source, then you need the light of others the whole concept of draco, and you would therefore influence other races, renegade groups and even the scientific dna work to create a more ruthless predatory type worker. The goal is to prevent people from learning their lessons, procure negative harvests, and keep them back because otherwise they will end up far out of reach from Peter Pan's lost boys who havent yet started working on growing consciousness. In fact, the more low frequency and ruthless, I feel the more a person is like a black hole. Gravity of murder is like a black hole. Its just that I believe there is a perfect plan and in the end, finally everyone will make it out.

Get in, get out as quick as possible and help everyone out. Shine your light without a shade on it, no mysteries, because Family is Teamwork, lend a helping hand.

So its always been mixed here, and Positives have always stayed, for if there was not some semblance of free will the school would be taken be taken back by the True Higher Ups.

Thats what I believe.

PT. 1-12 Extremely Important! 'Volunteer' Souls & Lost Knowledge- Dolores Cannon

So the Sumar work, is not the beginning of humanity from what I understand, and even memories, but just one of the cycles.

much of what i have learned leans in that same direction. it is my belief that some of the Elioms (sp) came here for not so positive reasons and could have made many mistakes they weren't supposed to. some came here for good reasons and everything in between.

it is also my belief that some of the ones who have made those mistakes along with others are coming back to help us reach the next level of our spiritual evolution. because like you, i believe we are all in this together, that includes our star brothers and those in the spiritual realm and we must all work together to get there.

it is my hope that between the good spirits on earth and our brothers, that we can avoid as much turmoil as possible in achieving our next level.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Since this group, and backed by what is known as the annanuki, or perhaps we could say, the old empire, believes in karma and traps so much, Christ and Buddha are very good teachers, to free oneself, but the message was metaphysical and a soul journey within while the service to others and ways to purify intentions and be of the good family and ensure that one was not being misguided was also given.

However they like to entrap people, so entrapment was used against them, legally. By giving alot of upgrade material and then watching. Instead of freeing and teaching equality and upgrading, they used it to really harm earth and nature and artificially entrap people. That was a test.

In this school, its interactive, so that if people are waking up and doing the work they came to do, soul wise and giving to others, they are given to, the Good Family has more access and more goodness comes. If you're doing the opposite the other side has more access. And that is how planets get upgraded or downgraded too.

But earth was already supposed to be upgraded. Its not about choosing sides but about passing the tests. Do they really imagine our high school, paid for by tax dollars, is about making half and half armies of graduates and drop outs? NO! Yet I've talked to many who don't understand this at all.

The other way of working to free a school or help, is due to the real rules being broken, and the students being artifically, held back, when they should already have progressed.

That is where the entrapment went on, and that is where the cosmic one also took place, so that what is needed to be done to help the students and school, will be done, without violating free will, in fact, now, this is an agent of the real free will, and in the hands of the true higher ups, not the old empire.

This is allowed to be said too, for a green light has gone off for some time on this perhaps we're approaching some changes. And the Family, the True Family/Higher Ups, are Love ,they want everyone to correct themselves, to start to choose, even those hard cases amongst the elite, to change their minds. Its for everyone, to start to cast off things that harm others and really struggle for their love again. And its not going to be easy even if they do, its not just a fix all, its going to take alot of courage and work, and some lessons still, but turning the right direction away from harming others is the right thing to do.

This has nothing to do with being special knowing some of this, was alseep at the wheel somewhat for years, but still sought and prayed, some meditation. Then the wake up call. This is inside us, in our souls, the inner seeking, the memories, like Dolores talks of when she does the hypnosis. We can seek and meditate. For our own awakening, memories, and the ufology things that are actually happening to everyone, most don't remember. We're all equal, but when I see this I don't picture we're all dirt and mud, I see us as dandelions. Little stars with lots of starseeds. And dandelions are free!!! www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
MMMmmmmm,no response to the suggestion to reverse extrapolate your own bible yourself in the comfort of your home.I wonder why?

Mauros findings can be reached in a much faster and much more precise manner with 100% surety of validity,you yourself will do all of his work in just days or sooner if you do it with friends,just highlight every word that is contextually connected to either opinion or emotion,you will be left with a history book,,that is in actuality the biggest Trojan horse in humanitys history.

The reason this method is effective is because people ALREADY HAVE FAITH IN THEIR RELIGOUS DOCTRINES,so they are already on-board,and the story is the same in ALL major doctrines.So they are willing and basicly obligated through their faith to accept what is hidden there.

We have found the way to bring all religons together ,a path hidden within them all just awaiting discovery,an accepted undeniable COMMON truth that transcends the boundaries of all faiths humanity manifests.

Our true history,and a fifth grader could do this.

Remember that the bible is the most reproduced and most widely distributed book in the world,this true history will never be hidden again,now that the web has it it is here forever in cyber-space.

One4all--reverse extrapolation--humanitys true history and future path.Good luck--enjoy--and dont lose your faith,just trust that you knew the truth was there all along.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by netkomm

The current theory is that they are a result of 'artificial cranial deformation'- HA.!
Some of the cranial capacity of the skulls is up to 2 1/2 times modern humans. Why aren't all of these in history text books? Because science cannot explain them or better yet they don't want to explain them as it does not fit with anything that is taught in schools. Think about it the tables of history completely overturned. It's impossible to increase cranial capacity, and there is NO evidence to suggest the skulls were being deformed to that extent. However writings from SECONDARY soruces at the time did state they did it to immitate the 'royalty', but again the effect would be minimal and they had to do it to infants (would'nt the child die or be brain damaged?) Egyptian writings say that their original pharaohs were gods, and after them the son of gods. Busts of Nefertiti, Ramessese the II, and Amonhotep are all depicted with elongated skulls. Even the body of King Tut was found with one, less prominent then his mother but still clearly odd; However historians never mention it. I saw in a video somewhere that 70% of Europeans can trace their lineage back to 1 Egyptain Pharaoh. Bold claim, and I can't find a source to back this up but i'll share the video when I find it.

These elongated skulls have been discovered' in almost every major civilization of antiquity. Mesoamerica, North America, Nazca, Peru, Egypt, Australia, and Africa. The most recent depiction of the 'coneheads' comes from 15th century Europe. One of the most noble families at the time from Italy, the house of Este. These two are cousins:

Modern descriptions of the painting say the female, who was a princess was wearing Hennin; a large hat with a point, however it is obvious this is not what she is wearing. As for the male, males did not where Hennins during that time. Note too that this family was closely related to Ivan IV of Russia and possibly other czars.

So do the gods still walk among us?

edit on 8-2-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

How can the average person do this at home? A fifth grader?
Most of us don't know Hebrew

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by netkomm

I feel honoured that you went to that effort. I suspected the LORD may have been inflating his importance otherwise he would not be a 'jealous' God if he was the ruler of Earth.

He was just a lesser God who had a craft that could do cool things like shoot plasma fire (the tornado of fire that stopped the Egyptians) and parting of the sea. He probably even had an underground base that had stores of animals that he used for the plagues, along with viruses, transporting them in his vehicle until he released them over Egypt.

He also had a thing for the first born of anything. He took the egyptians first born AND THEN made the Hebrews surrender theirs upon making the alliance with him. Any thing that opened it's womb and gave birth had to give it's first born to the LORD. What an interesting and benevolent, loving God.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

No thanks, already beyond that point, and in full accord with this thread, except for Christ, which to me is the Spirit of Peace and Love and the intercessor, phone home line that stays with us when we do not seriously harm others or neglect it too much. But it can atrophe, and I also acknowledge the Christed ones, in particular Yeshua, who I suspect was a Higher Up, Extra Universal, in the Beyond, outside of this Universe, or a very Good ET. Horus retaliated. Krishna warred. Christ was the Spirit of Peace and Love.

In any case, aside from researching subjects in the bible its too horrific to give another full read.

Its my inner knowing and seeking hard that brings me answers, and not just from me, we're all Family here, and we learn from each other, like stepping stones, we come in with Teamwork, if we have an open enough mind to be seeking the next step, it always comes.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

reply to post by one4all

No thanks, already beyond that point, and in full accord with this thread, except for Christ, which to me is the Spirit of Peace and Love and the intercessor, phone home line that stays with us when we do not seriously harm others or neglect it too much. But it can atrophe, and I also acknowledge the Christed ones, in particular Yeshua, who I suspect was a Higher Up, Extra Universal, in the Beyond, outside of this Universe, or a very Good ET. Horus retaliated. Krishna warred. Christ was the Spirit of Peace and Love.

In any case, aside from researching subjects in the bible its too horrific to give another full read.

Its my inner knowing and seeking hard that brings me answers, and not just from me, we're all Family here, and we learn from each other, like stepping stones, we come in with Teamwork, if we have an open enough mind to be seeking the next step, it always comes.

yeah it seems to me as well he was a very evolved spirit who came with nothing more than a message that love is the only way. i believe this is what is meant by "the only way to heaven is through Christ" or the only way to evolve spiritually is through love, it is the sources energy that powers all of life in our foreseeable universe.

i believe some of our less honorable star brothers may not have liked what he brought but many i'm sure did.

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join