It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Vatican Translator, Mauro Biglino's Alternative Creation/Translation Theory

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I want to start at the root, I want to read the correct translations Old Testament (if it still exists). I want to know what the account of the creator(s) is ONLY through surviving texts that've gone scrupulous scrutiny and tests. I'm not going to assume anything about where their from yet or what they were doing here. I want to know about my heritage first

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

This IS the purpose of this thread, and Mauro Biglino's work. So the answers to that are in the vidoes at the beginning, his books, and also again, en.wikipedia.org... the masoretic text.

This is the purpose for the thread. I took notes on the first two videos as well, in depth, so they're on page one as well.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

This IS the purpose of this thread, and Mauro Biglino's work. So the answers to that are in the vidoes at the beginning, his books, and also again, en.wikipedia.org... the masoretic text.

This is the purpose for the thread. I took notes on the first two videos as well, in depth, so they're on page one as well.

So Mr. Biglino's employer was not translating masoretic texts?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

These videos are giving us the clues, and his book is very good.

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

The Masoretic Text, other than the Dead Sea Scrolls, is the only existing representation of the Old Testament in Hebrew. The oldest fragments date from the 9th century AD, but the oldest complete texts come from the 10th and 11th centuries AD. However, the Hebrew text that it contains is clearly not the original Hebrew, nor even the Hebrew that was in use in the 1st century AD. The Hebrew of the 1st century AD was closely akin to the Greek Septuagint that we have today; this is clear because, although the Hebrew was little used, when it was used in ancient writing it was clearly in agreement with the Greek Septuagint rather than the Masoretic Text. For example, although Philo and Josephus both used the Greek Septuagint, it is believed by most scholars that they frequently had access to a Hebrew Bible and even consulted it on a few occasions. It is through evidence like this that we see that the then current Hebrew disagreed with the Hebrew Masoretic Text of today. In the 1st century, the Christians and all other Greek speaking Israelites, including 1,000,000 of them who lived in Alexandria, Egypt, used the Greek Septuagint. Jesus and His Apostles wrote in Greek and quoted the Greek Septuagint. Of this there can be no doubt. This is a fact that can be confirmed in any encyclopedia or scholarly book on the subject. As we have already pointed out, we know this because the quotations of the Greek New Testament are exactly aligned with the Greek Septuagint, but in sharp opposition to the Hebrew Masoretic Text. There is, however, no reason to believe that they were in disagreement with the Hebrew that was current in the 1st century AD.

Pointing to a book in english that gives some pure translations is kind of what this thread is about. And its highly guarded information apparently.

Even in the past, a milenia ago roughly, those trained in the text wanted Genesis, and Ezekiel I believe, possibly others, reserved for only the elect trained few, and everyone else prohibited from reading.

I've cross referenced some of the material and find its out there, but never as well credentialed as this author. And that is important.
edit on 7-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

In the beginning of the first video, Mr. biglino illustrates a mistranslation by the Greek Septuagint (Elohim's wind---->spirit), yet in the link you give here it asserts the Greek Septuagint IS the most accurate, and that the masoretic text was the less accurate.

I watched the entire lecture and read your notes, but now you say the Masoretic text is the most accurate? I'm confused.
edit on 7-2-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

The link i gave was in error then, I was looking fast. There are some that think the Greek is the most important, but that is more Christian works, and not regarding the old testament. They cite this because some of the dead sea scrolls, again this is not Genesis type stuff, is in Greek.

So if that is what that link said in depth, just ignore it. The masoteric hebrew is the oldest and purest form of the Hebrew and it is the language on which all the translations are based.

Very sorry for the confusion if it cost you a wild goose chase.

In itself that link is interesting because it brings up the point, Yeshua or Jesus? The first being Hebrew form of the name. But Alexander the Great had already conquered the lands and Greek was spoken commonly before this time and during this time. So its is an extra point about the New Testament, though not an expert here, only read a few different arguments on this and already assumed they were denominational and therefore not experts either.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Johns Gospel and this Hellenistic period is brought up. I wish to say something in a bit about the similarities underscored and given for the time period then, as now. The sign in the sky of Virgo and the new savior coming foretold by the poet Virgil, and a great sign, just after elenin, in late Sept-Oct 2011, on which I posted quite a few times after reading some very informative information elsewhere on this, was Virgo, giving birth to the planets and lastly the sun, and those in the mystery school were preparing for their new sungod.

As Above So Below. Also I think in infinity, As Below, So Above for we are kind of foundational in a way.

I feel that the astrology many explain away Christ with, is the stage of the school. And that when its time, the Light comes in. The story book is written in the sky and the real Characters come, we are not left without teachers. Also that the dark hearted elitists always trying to procure trades in our souls to shadow and negatives, always watch the skies, wait for the signs, and pounce and corrupt the whole message which is about becoming like Christ and Good people. With Love.

This is really interesting as well:

www.freewebs.com...

The Corpus Hermeticum written prior to Christ's arrival, but in this era.

I feel a major difference between their blueprint, and Light and Life is that the real emphasis should be Love and Light! Which is what Christ means to me. Otherwise in that I see the concept of our inner spark of divinity, our intellect, mind and to develop our abilities, ie I see in it the Law of Attraction/Affinity.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by netkomm

Very interesting.

So.....

We have the Most High Gods, Anu, Enki, Enlil, Ninhursag and co......they create Humans because the Annunaki don't want to mine Planet Earth anymore. I gather after creating us though Enlil didn't want us to breed freely.....but Enki showed us how to have sex for pleasure, and procreation aka Eating of the fruit of knowledge, taught to us by the serpent.

Enlil wants to wipe out Humans because they are too noisy BUT we also know that the Lesser Gods were breeding with Humans too, which were creating Demi-Gods/Giants. He creates the flood. Enki tells Uptanishtim/Noah. Uptanishtim and family survive on a boat, of which they managed to save their farming animals and plants. Upon finding land they offer a sacrifice to these 'Gods'.

Somewhere along the way they decide to leave this Planet and divide up the Planet to those 'Lesser' Gods left in charge of the Planet, maybe? One of those is called LORD. He is given Israel....but he claims to own the whole Earth. He was rather proud of his efforts in helping Moses bring the people out of Egypt.

Exodus 19:5 - Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine.
. Now, he's either BS'ing the Hebrews or he really does have responsibility for the whole Planet.

Annunaki
Enki, Enlil etc. (creators of the major gods)
Major gods
Minor Gods
Adam (worker)

This is the heirachy I've assertained from one Summerian creation story

www.freewebs.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
You dont need to validate anything beyond taking your own bible and reverse extrapolating it yourself,by removing every word in the book that is directly related via contextual placement to either an opinion or an emotion,this does EXACTLY what this man does,or rather YOU YOURSELF do exactly as he did in your own home with your own bible and your own pen inyour own hand,it doesnt get any more real than that baby.

You can read any of my posts as a ur welcome.

This is our true history and it is contained in EVERY major religous doctrine on earth,it is the biggest TROJAN horse the world has ever seen..

i mean it gives a new meaning to the word irony now doesnt it??

Pretty hard to erase the most published and circulated books in human history now isnt it??

Remember when hardly anyone could read any language never mind reverse extrapolate the bible,well lets just say they didnt have quite enough foresight or were aiming for about now.

Either way ,the internet has forever changed humanitys path so this is really a mute point ,this info is already all over the world and we are progressing towards the truth at breakneck speed,but we dont quite feel it yet or see it yet.

Twenty years ago this was dangerous stuff to say now it is all a matter of public record in cyber-space,forever.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Can someone please send me a link to an English version of his book / ebook, thanks!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
There doesn't seem to be any available at this time. I've searched pretty hard and unfortunately I don't speak Italian. It definitely deserves to be translated.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
His website has been posted. That is kind of a personal matter and this isn't a thread about advertising for a book. Its about opening up the mind. Alot of the conclusions and information have been mentioned by other sources, however, what makes this special, is he has worked as a translator for Vatican publishers. His work was making a literal translation on the oldest accepted Hebrew texts. And reporting what it says without the interpretations put in.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

It's all related to the topic and there would be no harm in posting a link to the book, it's done all the time in such threads. It promotes individual research, no?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Do the individual search but I am actually on guard duty for ensuring people can keep on talking freely on the thread so what I said about this is my understanding of ATS rules, if I'm wrong I'll let a moderator tell me otherwise. His website is posted so you're free to search the thread.

To me the topic of this thread is very important and needs to be there for anyone who is searching for truth.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Now that troubles me , the use of the word " truth " . Are we to assume that this guy holds the keys of truth based on some videos ?
IMHO individual research is needed and we must also make note that a lot of what is said is based on his assumption based on his interpretations I.E opinion .

Having said that , yes this is very interesting and I do want to do my own research and check some of what has been said . I would also like to thank you for starting this thread !

And if anyone is able, please send me a privet message with his English book link , thanks in advance !
edit on 7-2-2012 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

He has given an honest truthful simple straightforward (ie. without any slant, unlike the bible, which contains slant, added things, and even outright addivitves) translations.

For example, the 10 commandments. That they aren't what any bible writes is very telling.

The closest find really for the decalogue is the egyptian book of thoth:

www.book-of-thoth.com...

So, truth is there for me.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

He's got years of experience and degrees that I don't have, you most likely do not either, and can you read Hebrew? I can't...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I am not deaf, dumb, blind when I read his interpretations. And I also do further research on other links to see what is said. I use my mind.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
This is something that really interested me. He describes not only the words used, but also, wrote of a connection to Sumar, and to the pyrarmid of the visitor.

So in this, the main Elohim is addressing the others in a meeting. In a sense this applies to leaders, kings, all those who set themselves apart, for many write of some of TPTB as if they are ET or hybrid themself.

The main purpose here is unequivocally the fact that while they may live longer may exist, the Elohim in plural all are mortal and they do die.

And I've had online friends share that the ETs and possibly some of the leaders are not testees or think they're off the hook as far as consequence goes.

Not So. And preferring to prop up corruption, instead of justice, which amounts to social justice and caring for the poor and needy, shows something really important.

www.bartleby.com...

Psalm 82

1 God standeth in the congregation of the mighty;

he judgeth among the gods.
2 How long will ye judge unjustly,

and accept the persons of the wicked?
Selah.
3 Defend the poor and fatherless:

do justice to the afflicted and needy.
4 Deliver the poor and needy:

rid them out of the hand of the wicked.
5 They know not, neither will they understand;

they walk on in darkness:
all the foundations of the earth are out of course.
6 I have said, Ye are gods; Joh. 10.34

and all of you are children of the Most High.
7 But ye shall die like men,

and fall like one of the princes.
8 Arise, O God, judge the earth:

for thou shalt inherit all nations.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Max_TO

He has given an honest truthful simple straightforward (ie. without any slant, unlike the bible, which contains slant, added things, and even outright addivitves) translations.

For example, the 10 commandments. That they aren't what any bible writes is very telling.

The closest find really for the decalogue is the egyptian book of thoth:

www.book-of-thoth.com...

So, truth is there for me.

By closest find do you mean you hold it to be truth?

Page 6

Virraszto claims these are the translations of Mauro Biglino. I have yet to verify it on my own, it's not on the site and I don't remember it in the video; maybe he put it in the book?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I mean that I accept what he has translated as truth. Have you not read the thread or the beginning pages or watched the videos. He discusses what it means to translate this for Hebrew was not a spoken language at the time of Moses. They spoke other languages in the land. There are words that have default meanings, and words that change depending on what vowels you place. The bible is a version or opinion only, and what he has is a very probable theory in parts and default meanings in other parts. With links to the history data base at the time for cross reference. Its a very good fit. Therefore its truth for me. Its also known by others including members of the Church.

He is not alone in finding ufology in the bible, and Elohim plural is already found.

In any case, the posts are made to flesh out what is in his videos, even touch on what he's written with other links, hopefully you'll read the thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join