It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Scared of Death.. Im Searching For Soul And Life after Life.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Death is another step in the journey that is life. nothing to be feared in it. the journey is one that all take .

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BruceEFury

Dont be scared of death you have already been there done that an bought the T Shirt.Death is just non existance an untill i8 yrs 9months ago when you were conceived you hadnt existed for eterenity.Didnt hurt did it? when you die you will cease to exisist for eternity .Just be thankfull you have the chance to experiance an enjoy the miricle of life.Personally the thought of eternal life or an never ending after life scares me much much more than death an a return to obllivion...

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
No matter how much you think about dying you can't change your destiny. As you get older in life and start losing some of your loved ones, you begin to be a little less scared of dying. At least that's the way I feel. I also believe strongly in life after death. The more you read about near death experiences you realize how many of them are very similar experiences.

Live day to day, everyone has to experience death so you're not alone. Try not thinking about it so much.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Bruce,

Have you ever noticed your body wants to be nocturnal? When Jupiter is overhead, you can't sleep.

It's because of Jupiters emissions, microwaves blasting Earth that won't let you sleep. It's also effecting your heart, won't let it slow down.

Your anxiety/health issues come from Jupiter. She's been REALLY active lately blasting Earth and will be for quite a bit longer.

Where is this information from? Science? Mediumism?
I would be interested.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Let me start off by saying I don't believe in God. Life is about progression. We are constantly progressing in life, and through this progression we experience. Part of this progression is death. It is not an end. Does life end at death? Well this all depends on how you define life. I think that we can all agree that all living organisms have a soul, spirit, life force, etc. This soul, spirit, life force is literally what we refer to as conscience. Light is a type of consciousness, and so is matter. Matter could be described as condensed consciousness. The point is, is that everything is made up of consciousness, which means at some point we were all the same thing, the singularity. The singularity was pure consciousness, which broke itself down, or evolved into many different things. Most of it evolved into our souls, the rest into matter. We are all connected through our conscious, you could think of you conscious as a spherical cloud, the center of which is you, and this cloud is of significant size. If you take every living organism, and add up all their "clouds" you get enough mass to hold our galaxy together, i.e. dark matter is a collective of consciuosness. Since conscience existed before space, it existed before time. Time is an illusion, and you can think about like this. Lets say you have two mirrors, and you turn them back unto them selves. If you look you will see an infinite amount of mirrors going in either direction. This is the illusion, time does not stretch for eternity in either direction, it just appears that way, really there are only two mirror, the beginning and end of time. Since there is no way of seeing outside the mirrors, we have no evidence for this, which is why we claim, energy, and time are eternal, when in fact this is an illusion. Each person has their own piece of the consciuosness, which is their individual consciuosness. We are constantly trying to improve ourselves, and we achieve this through experience. This is why existence was created, to experience. That isn't to say, there is some creator looking down on his work, we are the creator, the universe created itself. It evolved itself into what it is now, because it is just like us, in its pursuit to improve and adapt. Our souls do not last for eternity, that is an illusion, but it lasts far longer after our physical vehicles stop working. I believe we only experience a small amount of whats actually going on. Just like we see just a small part of the electromagnetic spectrum, visible light, we experience a small part of whats really going on.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
OP, It is normal to feel and think as you are...after all you are only 18. My son first realized what death was at only 2. He had no choice though.

I too remember being really young and pondering what you have just posted. It can be very overwhelming especially when there are so many "truths". I also took on a journey that lead me to peace. Your journey is heading in that direction, in my opinion.

You sound like you are a very caring person and you feel what others feel. That's great! Not a lot of people have empathy these days.

Get busy living....read good books.....find a hobby and enjoy this life on Earth. When you take your last breath...or anyone for that matter just KNOW they/you are on their/your way to LIFE with no veil.

(((HUGS))))

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
OP: Sounds like a psychico-physical crisis. So I'd attack it from all levels.
You may want to go to a good homeopath for insomnia problems.
Also, is your digestion good? If not, it may have something to do with the "brain in the belly." It thinks phisiologically and if we are anxious that may be it. Take a probiotic, like Bacillus Clausii.
Mercury fillings?
Meditation or Chi gong? I do Falun Gong (a light set of standing qigong) which had meditation at the end. Otherwise I did TM for years, Sidhi program. Is still going good but I shortened it. It's all online now.
Put out cell phones when you sleep or meditate.
Take Vitamins - B and Magnesia. Use healing magnets of your head (north polarity).
Read "War in Heaven" by Kyle Griffith. Someone - Guides - may be wanting to get in touch with you.
War in Heaven online

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Deleted:
edit on 1-2-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Here we go OP, hopefully this should make you smile ...

coyoteprime-runningcauseicantfly.blogspot.com...

peace

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
It's mostly western way to see death as something negative. Tibetan Buddhism (not that I'm a Buddhist..) is almost solely based on facing death, and a lot of people misunderstands this as something negative. The truth is that NO ONE knows what's going to happen. And that's the fun of it all.

No point fearing death because it's inevitable. Maybe we're here to learn some basic lessons about this plane.

No one can tell you how to live. I'd say do good things and be honest (to yourself) and you'll find some peace.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

your Post is quite intriguing to me even, I get all what your saying. almost as if empathy and i feel your fear in a non-secular way. You Seek help but it's inside of you to comprehend before you will be able to set your "eye's open nice and wide",when you decide to do what you have to do inside of you to seek your true fate . But It's all up to you take my advice or not it's all up to you decide to see the "truth" of your questions .

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
1. This isn't True Life.

2. There is no Death.

3. Rinse & Repeat (aka: go back to #1).

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
For myself i believe that will continue living, i've had several out of body experiences during my life and had other spiritual experiences, maybe you can try to read some of robert monroe's or bruce moen's books, they helped me a lot to get a better understanding and help me with my own experiences

Monroe institute

afterlife knowledge

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

um....I actually have proven that you will continue to exist after your corporeal chassis has been tossed into a box. Not only will you exist, but the truth is that in this stage of your overall existence, you haven't even fully developed into a true, completed human being yet. You're in what can best be described as a 2nd gestational stage, and once it's done, you'll finally be born as a fully formed human being.

I can't prove it to you in this thread, since it took me 136,000 words of carefully staged presentation within a published book to accomplish that, but if you really want to have that proof, you can contact me and I'll tell you how to get it. This isn't a marketing effort, but I don't know any other way to let you know that I can help without causing you to feel the somewhat invasive vibe of an unsolicited U2U contact.

It's your move from here. I can explain it in a no-faith nonsecular presentation, and prove my assertions, but it'll be up to you to message me for it.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I went through the exact same thing at your age. I know that dread very well. So did HP Lovecraft if you read enough of his books.

fwiw it bothered me much less as I got older. You're lucky there's the internet now, all I had were some Colin Wilson books. Read up on nde sites like nderf.org or iands.

Start meditating, but pay particular attention to doing "grounding" exercises. Walk in dirt or grass with your bare feet, get as much sun as you can right now.

Grounding is very effective for anxiety, and much cheaper and healthier than how I dealt with it, which was smoking...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cryptonic
My friend, one way to look at death is a transformation. Some of the experiences in our reality are absolutely amazing, and just imagine how they'll be when you shed this physical form! I firmly believe in God, but i respect you if you do not. We all make decisions for ourselves.

Do you think it would be advantageous for nothing to exist beyond this realm we live in now?

If you want a good way to learn about life, and get a completely different perspective, I would recommend talking to the folks at record.oct282011.com Despite the fighting you run into on there, they'll show you things you never dreamed you could see.

Best of luck to you in your search my friend.

I agree stongly with your statements of death being a transformation. Death is undefined but I also believe there is a realm that awaits us after this reality. There is comfort in an afterlife if you have a belief system in place that strengthens the principals of faith.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. And good luck to you in your search for transformation.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
You wanted something to make you feel better. Here it is. Although I too am afraid of death and I'm a lot older than you (57) so I'm really thinking of it these days in very REAL terms, not theoretical like I used to. But anyway.... my father died 13 and a half years ago. And after he died I had experiences of contact with him. He died at one in the morning in NY. I live in NH. I was informed at 8:30 that morning that he had died. I drove to my parent's house and got there around 2 p.m. That same night I slept in my father's bed. All night long I heard things. I was drifting in and out of sleep and groggy, but I heard the sound of something thumping very hard against the outside of the house. It happened several times. In my groggy state I told myself the cats were throwing themselves against the house. I heard footsteps walking through the yard all night long, back and forth, back and forth. I figured it was my brother walking outside since he was the only other person in the house. I also heard banging on the bedroom door. It took me a couple of days to realize that cats don't throw themselves against walls and that when a person is walking on a grass covered yard in the summer when the bedroom window is open, you don't hear footsteps. And I asked my brother the next day if he was walking in the yard and he said no. So I think my father was trying to get back in the house or trying to reach me or something. He died unexpectedly. He had cancer but he was doing okay. He had recently started on some new medication and he had a bad reaction and his blood pressure dropped and my siblings who were there at the time made the decision to ask the nurses not to revive him. They figured he had not yet entered the bad painful terminal part of his illness. So why go there? He was not going to recover. He was just not too bad yet. I would have supported that decision. But I think maybe part of my father's consciousness was shocked to find himself dead and the energy I felt that night was shocked and somewhat angry. I think it could have been my father.

I don't have any conclusion as to what this proves but I thought it might help you. Another experience I had with him. A few years later I was writing a story about my sister and father. It was fiction but it was based on my perceptions of their relationship. And it was very negative towards my father and one day I was at my computer in my bed and a clock that had belonged to him that I had taken after he died was sitting on the window ledge in my room. It's a wide window ledge and the clock was well at the back of it well balanced against the window and there was no breeze or vibration or anything and it just fell off the ledge and crashed onto the floor. It was very sudden and it came out of nowhere. and I really feel it was my father saying, 'ENOUGH ALREADY!!!! I wasn't that bad. Knock it off!!'

So I believe I've had contact with my father since his death. I'm not Christian but I have tremendous respect for the Bible and Christians and they say there is no such thing as a spirit lingering after death. Everyone goes immediately to Heaven or Hell. Or in the case of the Jehovah's Witnesses, they believe that when you die, you're just dead until you resurrect at the end of the world. Both of these faiths take their beliefs from the Bible and neither of them thinks that spirits hang around. But I know a lot of people do think spirits hang around. Another thing, I've heard a lot of people say that when you dream about someone you are really visiting them in the spirit world. After my father died, I dreamt about him about 3 times a week for about 18 months. I don't know.........
edit on 4-2-2012 by Hillarie because: I remembered something i wanted to add.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Two answers to life after death, one is science and the other is religion. I am sure I dont have to explain the religious side of the answer so I will tell you of the scientific theory which I think is cool.
This is based on the universe and what ever is outside or what ever created the universe is infinite. From dust you came and to dust you will return, before you were born you did not exist and when you die you will cease to exist again, but this just sets you up to be born again. In an infintie universe you have been born and died an infinte amount of times and will continue to do so for infinity. Obviously you dont retain your memories since we cant remember living before. That is probably a good thing since I imagine it would become quite boring.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

So one of the Ultimate Questions, "is there life after death". Something that most people (including myself) question and usually turn to religion for the answer, but lets break it down a little more. We have one of two initial options either there is or there isnt life after death. If there isnt life after death then you have nothing to worry about cause it will just be over, no you, no me, like going to sleep without dreaming. On the other hand if there is life after death then there will be something more and you keep dreaming. How can you even prove it?

Well for me the answer came from ghost which we could go on and on about but it always comes down to seeing is believing. I saw one when i was about your age and now i believe in ghost. I have tried to logically think about how ghost could exist and have come to one of two explanations. First, energy realigned perfectly to show a past event (seems like it would happen more frequently if that were the case). Second, they are souls stuck on earth. Like i said, I could go on and on but that is what I have come to after thinking about it for a while.

So the next question is, If there is life after death what to expect? We have three options for this one that i can see. The classic heaven/hell scenario, rebirth, or what i consider "hell" beind stuck on earth reliving a loop or an emotion (kinda hard for me to put into words). My personal view is that you are your ultimate judge because you are the only one who truely knows you and all the good and evil things that have went through your mind. I think that once you are able to forgive yourself, give up the ghost and all that you are, you can be reborn(thanks to the spirit molecule and other varius paths that make me belive this). There may be more with "enlightenment" where you choose not to be reborn and just be (kinda seems backwards of what most peopla want "everlasting life").

I once read something about some religion i cant even remember the name of describing four paths to "heaven"
They were faith in a higher being, selflessness, enlightenment or knowledge. I feel that all of these paths take you to one conclusion that on the day you die that you will be able to let go and not try to hold onto this earthly place.

Or you just die.

I would like to say thank you if you read all of that it is just my thoughts that i have been wanting to share with someone but nobody ever wants to talk about.

edit on 5-2-2012 by lemon1 because: wanted to add or you just die

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join