It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bush used cocaine????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
BUSH 'TOOK COCAINE AT CAMP DAVID' Sep 6 2004

And wife Laura liked dope, says book

By Emma Pryer

GEORGE W Bush snorted coc aine at Camp David, a new book claims.

His wife Laura also allegedly tried cannabis in her youth.

Author Kitty Kelley says in her biography The Family: The Real Story of the Bush Dynasty, that the US President first used coke at university in the mid-1960s.

She quotes his former sister-in-law Sharon Bush who claims: "Bush did coke at Camp David when his father was President, and not just once either."

Other acquaintances allege that as a 26-year-old National Guard, Bush "liked to sneak out back for a joint or into the bathroom for a line of coc aine".

Bush has admitted being an alcoholic but, asked during the 1999 election if he did drugs, he said: "I've told the American people that years ago I made some mistakes.

"I've learned from my mistakes and should I be fortunate enough to become president I will bring dignity and honour to the office."

Later an aide clarified his remarks saying Bush hadn't taken illegal drugs in the past 25 years.

Kelley says that the Bush family covered up scandals because of their wealth and influence. She claims George W started drinking at school and continued at Yale university to overcome shyness.

Former student Torbery George says in the book: "Poor Georgie. He couldn't relate to women unless he was loaded."

Another says: "He went out of his way to act crude. It's amazing someone you held in such low esteem later became president."

His supporters have slammed the allegations as outrageous.

The White House said: "This book appears to be filled with the same trash discredited years ago."

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I saw Kelley on Hardball, she has no facts, and she just rehashes old rumors. He is a registered Democrat, so why should we believe her? Even Chris Matthews pressed her on what was fact and what was rumor, her statement, "everyone knows what went on, I just put it in print." She has her poison pen for anything Republican.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   
All PRESIDENTS are into drugs, it always come with fame
www.trance-formation.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amelia
All PRESIDENTS are into drugs, it always come with fame
www.trance-formation.com...

I agree with you they need drugs just to help deal with with the bad judgements in the name of US and getting this country in the gutters.

Plus most presidents of modern times are spoiled rich brats so recreational drugs are easily available.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
[
Plus most presidents of modern times are spoiled rich brats so recreational drugs are easily available.

Exactely. I mean people think of Presidents as great men, can that really be said of Bush? Your regular rich kid coc aine using drink driving AWOL ex-oil business man (his companies went bankrupt, whoops!)

And Kerry is from exactely the same world man. Things need to be changed, this is not a democracy. More like democracy for those at the top.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
So, Bush allegedly took drugs when he was at Uni', and Clinton was proven to be a liar when he got a BJ whilst in the White House.

Oh what a scandal.

The states is truly going down the pan.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
earthtones, I agree with you that Kerry is from the same environment as Bush. He tries to act like his is a commoner but he is far from it. I don't think Kerry ever had to worry about his next meal.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Who cares if he used some coke 40 years ago - big deal. If he was using it now then it would be noteworthy.
Hell, I'd never run for a public office, they would be bound to be someone who'd come forward with dirt on me. I prefer to remain in private life making more than enough money, safe from any allegations.

Surely he can sue this bitage for slander.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I thought Bush was cracking down on drugs, especially soft drugs.

So if he did use them, doesn't that mean he was a criminal in the eyes of the law.

Don't get me wrong, I don't care who does what to themselves, its their choice to shorten their life.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kriz_4
I thought Bush was cracking down on drugs, especially soft drugs.

So if he did use them, doesn't that mean he was a criminal in the eyes of the law.

Don't get me wrong, I don't care who does what to themselves, its their choice to shorten their life.

The 60's was a different age with flower power and everything else. Cocaine in America today is a huge problem, therefore action has to be taken.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Oh, I'm in the camp of BIG FREAKIN' DEAL!

I'm not a Bush fan, but I could give a rat's ass about what crap he did when he was young.

Folks, I've smoked enough weed to make everyone in the white house high.

I don't think that that makes a person any less capable later in life.

I'm sure that if Bush were still doing coc aine regularly, we'd know it. Cocaine isn't a drug that you can hide the use of.

And who cares if Laura Bush liked to get roasted and go hang out at a frathouse for the weekend? I don't care if W married a floozie who likes to toke. I hang out with those alot. They seem like good people.

Bottom line is: get over it. The real issues you want to be looking at in November do NOT include service in Vietnam, drugs done in the past, or women that they may or may not have had sex with.

You want to look at: Social Security, Healthcare, Job market, and economic prosperity, as well as the forthcoming actions for the war on terror. Those are your biggies. It's okay to have tunnel vision on this folks. Cut through the Garbage!

DENY IGNORANCE!

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
just my 2 cents, but drug use, alcoholism? these are things that happen everyday, everywhere, and almost everyone is guilty of it. high school kids routinely get drunk, with alcohol their parents supply, willingly and unwillingly. marajuana was commonplace while i was in highschool. coc aine was not unheard of, but rarer than the other 2. this doesn't excuse it, and granted, as an adult, there are less credible reasons for using drugs, but not necessarily for alcoholism. it wouldn't surprise me if he still drinks, prolly not to the point of incapacitation, but with all the crap all over the world going on, i'd be drinking too.

[edit on 15-9-2004 by fledgling666]

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Now this is very interesting... I just have one question for all you people out thier who believe you are so supreme over others.

Should you be accountable in your adult lives for?

Smoking a little herb.
Drinking under age.
Having Sex before marrige.
Lying to your parents.
Cheating on your High School sweetheart.
Cutting classes.
Not doing homework.
Having Long hair and an earing as a guy.
Wearing slutty clothes (girls).
Talking behind your friends backs.

The list goes on and on... Its called your Youth, so let it go and stop being so damn Ignorant!!!!!

Just my thoughts!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I do believe that this has been covered! I remember posting about the silliness of this on a another thread a week or so ago...

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
I do believe that this has been covered! I remember posting about the silliness of this on a another thread a week or so ago...

Gee, who's getting a little flustered
. If your going to post something like this you might as well post the link to this other thread - seeing you feel so strongly about it

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I remember a little story about Dubya getting busted for possesion of coc aine in Massacheusets, Daddy got the paperwork to disappear and the Officers to keep quiet. It was quite a story back in the late 70's early 80's.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mad scientist

Originally posted by LadyV

Gee, who's getting a little flustered
. If your going to post something like this you might as well post the link to this other thread - seeing you feel so strongly about it

I didn't have time to look for it dear, and no one is getting flustered, that I have seen
...but will try to get to it.....though I did not vote for Bush and won't this time around either...all this silly bashing just sad.

EDIETED to add link:

Here ya go sweetie
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 9/15/2004 by LadyV]

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I tried to let it go, but everytime I read the title to this thread I just get more and more upest.

First of all... who is this Kelley person that wrote this book ? Legit or not ?
How does she know he did it ?

I think it's crap !!!

If he did it at Camp David, then yeah, that's not right,, but if he did it when he was younger... so what, we've all done things in the past...

These people probably didn't know they were going to be president some day, who cares what they did ?

I don't !

OH yeah and it says he "took coc aine" how do you know it wasn't the Song that he took and not the Drug... sorry couldn't resist...

[edit on 15-9-2004 by elevatedone]

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loki

I'm not a Bush fan, but I could give a rat's ass about what crap he did when he was young.

Yeh who cares. I don't really mind apart from one thing. Bush has sent so many people to their deaths. When he was gov. of Texas he sent a record number to death row. Although he talks of how he should be forgiven for past sins, ironically he kills people who have done wrong instead of reforming like he was allowed to do. See what I am getting at?

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
By the way...do you think that the governements have control and make cash over drug use...is that another form of control of the population???

www.ciadrugs.com...

That's something to worry about and another reason to make the revolution

Ameliaxxxx

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join