It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran, perceiving threat from West, willing to attack on U.S. soil, U.S. intelligence report finds

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I saw on the news the US is upgrading their bunker buster bombs. The military was concerned they may not be powerful enough to penetrate Iran bunkers. Oh joy here we go again! Man this is a certifiable nightmare we're living in.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Most likely propaganda, however I love the names we give some of our officials. The spy chief? If I have to be honest thats pretty cool title. Differently second to the cyber commander(Or something like that).

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Sharpenmycleats

I am an Indian and wish you a happy life...
Probably if you look at America's attitude from a neutral point of view, you will agree too with my above post.
Exceptionalism has been the major flaw in every mighty kingdom throughout history.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I guess they are bored and want to start cranking up that psyops tool, known as the terror level chart, to insight fear and worry in the masses again.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by theendisnear69
reply to post by SLAYER69

Hey if all the people that want war blow each other up, what's bad about that? I'm anti-war and wouldn't have the slightest problem if all the repubs, dems, ayatollahs, suicide bombers, or anyone who resorts to violence went to an island and killed each other off.

I seriously can't believe people still resort to violence, after thousand of years of the EXACT same war process.

It doesn't work that way, the objective of these wars is to dominate in order to form a one world government.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DivineFem
I wonder what will happen next?

A massive truck bomb attack on some American city. An unscathed Iranian passport found in the ground zero crater.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I see the war drums have begun to beat.It's an election year so,I'm not surprised.Obama and the rest will be using the idea of war with Iran to look like they are "strong." on defense.Both factions of our self-proclaimed 2 party system will be attempting to scare up votes.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Some of these posts are just ridiculous. Iran knows they would get crushed by America because we basically control 1/2 the world right now. Yes there are crazy people in Iran, but there are just as many crazy people here in America. 3 of you posting in this thread LOL.. only attacks that have happen here were already planned or known about. And it would be the same deal. I'll shoot anyone trying to come on my property American or foreign, and i know most would do the same. I'm against killing people for others "justified" cause, but my only reason would be to protect my home. No way in hell America would get taken over. So please stop saying Iran is a threat to us because they are not.

Bring troops home, help build America back up, bring our jobs back and everything will be gravy

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stoneguy
reply to post by lacrimaererum

It seems that the link to the Washington Post is not working.... "Page Not Found"......Anyways I live in Canada and I truly feel that WW3 Is going to take place in the near future........In my opinion it will start on U.S soil thus give the Americans "Justifiable" cause to invade another country.......Why Can't Everyone Just Get ALONG!!!!

There is just too much greed in the world today.

Back to positive thinking I guess...

Poor Iran!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
America, percieving threat from mid.East, willing to attack on Iranian soil, Iranian intelligence reports.

Israel, perceiving threat from Iran, willing to attack on Iranian soil, Iranian intelligence reports.

Britain, perceiving threat from Mid east,willing to attack on Iranian soil, Iranian intelligence reports.

Add infernitum.

I think the descriptive word INTELLIGENCE needs removing??
gravitor

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I'm not sure Iran is thankfully ever going to carry out any of its threats towards the west. News today suggests that Iran are going to bend over backwards to help the nuclear Inspectors. www.bbc.co.uk...

UN nuclear inspectors back from a trip to Iran to discuss its contested nuclear programme have said the country is "committed" to "resolving all outstanding issues".

The International Atomic Energy Agency's deputy director-general said they hoped to return to the country.

Inspectors described their visit as positive but said there was still work to do.

Iran insists its uranium enrichment work is peaceful in purpose.

The IAEA's Herman Nackaerts said his organisation and the Iranians were both determined to address all outstanding matters.

"But of course there is still a lot of work to be done and so we have planned another trip in the very near future," he told reporters as he landed in Vienna, the organisation's headquarters.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
oh cool....more false flag attacks....its been almost 11 years since 911...i was beginning to think we weren't loved anymore.

I might put a huge Ahura Mazda back window sticker on my 626 to show support for the Powers That Be.

Personally id just slam an asteroid the size of tx into the planet. It would be highly effective for all...but then again...i'm not as kind as the rulers of this dark world.
edit on 1-2-2012 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Is this the same Intelligence that told us there were Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq?

Yep. Sounds like another 'A New Pearl Harbour' scenario again. Sheesh!!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by theendisnear69
reply to post by SLAYER69

Hey if all the people that want war blow each other up, what's bad about that? I'm anti-war and wouldn't have the slightest problem if all the repubs, dems, ayatollahs, suicide bombers, or anyone who resorts to violence went to an island and killed each other off.

I seriously can't believe people still resort to violence, after thousand of years of the EXACT same war process.

war....war never changes..

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ninjamikec
No way in hell America would get taken over.

America has been taken over. We created a Federal military to protect the states from invasion. They failed to do their job and +45 million illegals from all over the world invaded America.

Starting in 2000 they started to get new auto loans....picked up their shiny new GM SUV/Truck and drove it across the border never to pay for it.

Starting in 2005 they started to get mortgages and 20 million illegals bought and sold homes between themselves and fled American with +$8 Trillion.

They were exempted from the 2014 mandatory ObamaCare and will continue getting 100% free healthcare under the EMTALA Act.

They get free school for their kids, free section 8, free food stamps, free college educations.....don't have to serve in our military.....

America's already been invaded.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Ya prove me wrong then big mouth..

I thought not ..

Every falamer on here coming out and saying nice fox reporting there guy.

But bnot one has on single shread of evidence to prove it wrong.

WHY?

Because I will bury them with data to prove them wrong.

So like I said and will say again.

Put up or shut up.

Nothing personal

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
deleted

2nd line
edit on 1-2-2012 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
America has been taken over. We created a Federal military to protect the states from invasion. They failed to do their job and +45 million illegals from all over the world invaded America.

You do realise that the US Border Patrol is the office responsible for the securing of the borders, not the US Military, right??

And it's not their fault, either. It's the fault of the Government that steps in and decides to give the illegals all this cool free stuff after the Border Patrol and INS round them up and want to send them back.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
If Iran attacked the US on US soil...come on we all know what would happen

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Nothing like a good ol' fashion war to get reelected. Go Obama Go !!! Get them righties on board...

IMHO...I say Nuke em' all and let Allah sort them out !

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join