It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mary, Our Lord's mother, is asking for prayer * today * January 31, 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcellante
Look... I'm a Catholic but after visiting that website all I see is lies and misconceptions.

There was one message which would herald The Warning which I read on this site and as brilliant as my memory is... I don't recall two comets colliding to create a burning red cross last year.

If the celestial powers of God and whoever in the clique wants to show the World that the time is near... How about this for an idea... SAY IT ALREADY!! or even better SHOW IT!! Or why even bother sending messages to the one person who has set up a website that until now... I, the peeps here on ATS or in fact the World ever knew existed!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Prayer allows God's grace to change hearts even in the last moments
of a person's life. Pray for loved ones today who are far away from God.

It's a mystery, * pray now for later. * Remember, God is outside of time.

Take a moment, pray this evening for souls who will die during the Great Warning, unprepared, their souls in the state of grave (mortal) sin.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcellante
Look... I'm a Catholic but after visiting that website all I see is lies and misconceptions.

There was one message which would herald The Warning which I read on this site and as brilliant as my memory is... I don't recall two comets colliding to create a burning red cross last year.

If the celestial powers of God and whoever in the clique wants to show the World that the time is near... How about this for an idea... SAY IT ALREADY!! or even better SHOW IT!! Or why even bother sending messages to the one person who has set up a website that until now... I, the peeps here on ATS or in fact the World ever knew existed!

Xcellante,

Darn, such negative comments about a request for prayer. Prayer is
the way we connect with God.

About the description of the Great Warning, "like two stars colliding", this
was Conchita's (the main seer of Garabandal's messages) words.

Those messages ended in 1965. She's been waiting a long time too.

From an interview in 1980:

August, 1980

Q. It (the Warning) is not going to hurt you?

A. No. To me, it's like two stars.. that crash and make a lot of noise and a lot of light but they don't fall... It's something that's not going to hurt us but we're going to see it. In that moment, we're going to see our conscience. You're going to see everything wrong that you're doing.

Q. You're going to see everything wrong that you're doing?

A. Yes. And you're going to see the good that you're not doing.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by colbe

Dear colbe,

As I understand your post, Mary revealed a message to a woman on Monday. In that message Mary said there would be a time called The Warning, during which many people would die. After this period there will be lies told around the world.

Mary wants us to pray and fast today for the souls of those who die in The Warning, for blocking the lies that will be told, and for the souls of all. She also wants us to encourage others to leave darkness behind and turn to God.
Do I understand it properly? Those are good things to pray for, although I am unfamiliar with The Warning.

With respect,
Charles1952

Yes, two things...

The shock of seeing one's life, some are going to die during the Great
Warning unprepared spiritually. Grave mortal sin on their souls.
Will they have the desire to repent at their particular Judgment?

Who knows completely what happens in our judgment at death? How
can people who weren't close to God in their life or knew of Him, how
will they act at that moment? That's why prayer is needed, God's grace
can work in them. God wants to save all souls but He won't go against
our free will. Another mystery. How grace works and our free will
still respected?

2nd, millions of people will repent and find God experiencing the
Great Warning but prayer is needed to help souls persevere after the Great Warning. To not fall back and follow all the evil that will happen during the Great Tribulation, when the anti-Christ takes over.

blessings to you Charles,

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
reply to post by charles1952

These messages of Maria Divine Mercy are not something spoken of in the Catholic press.

There have been alleged apparitions of Mary since 1981 in Medjugore, a town located in western Bosnia and Herzegovina. It is a huge site for pilgrimages and is currently being studied by the Church. The Church had never made pronouncements about the validity of apparitions until after they have ceased. Obviously, if they approved something and it turned out to be a hoax the Church would have egg on its face.

Here's a link that summaries Medjugore nicely:

www.medjugorje.org...

The ninth and tenth secrets are serious. They concern chastisement for the sins of the world. Punishment is inevitable, for we cannot expect the whole world to be converted. The punishment can be diminished by prayer and penance, but it cannot be eliminated. Mirjana says that one of the evils that threatened the world, the one contained in the seventh secret, has been averted, thanks to prayer and fasting. That is why the Blessed Virgin continues to encourage prayer and fasting: "You have forgotten that with prayer and fasting you can ward off wars, suspend natural laws."

Hi SadEL,

How are you? Thanks for your comments, they help explain prophecy.
The Church is prudent, she can't make a judgment yet on current
private revelation (prophecy) because the events spoken of in the
unapproved messages, some of them are very close but they have not happened yet.

The Church can't say.

Look at the fruits of the messages from Heaven. Medjugorje, one
example, the physical healings and more important conversion, people
turn back to God.

Everyone can read the messages on the Net. Your choice to believe.
The loss of faith in our times, this is a way for Heaven to reach us.
The words in Scripture, when the faith is preached world wide.

Sharing again...for the Catholic daily messages, directly...some Protestant too.

www.catholicbinder.com...

you have to join a Yahoo Groups - Seers2 - to read the daily messages
to Catholic seers.

Here's a link to the Protestant messages ft111.com...

love,

colbe

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
You do know that God has forbidden us to communicate with the dead right? Talking to the dead is witchcraft and by all means Mary is as dead as a door nail.

That aint Mary talking, thats Astarte/Ishtar. Converse with demons much?
edit on 31-1-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by yahushuasaves

How do you know the bible is true? Did it fall out of the sky? No the fact is you accepted the Catholic Church's authority when they compiled it together into a final book.

Why did you accept when Martin Luther took out books? Because you accepted his authority.

The fact remains, that for 1000+ years after the apostles educated the early church fathers people venerated Mary and believe she was assumed into heaven. By what basis do you say this is wrong? How do you know this?

The R.C.C. didn't slide into full apostacy overnight, it was a decline into madness and paganism. There were some true believers in the Messiah sleeping deep in the Beast's ranks and they fled from Babylon as soon as the Angel cried his warning. Some sleepers still awaken from that nightmare, i have some reformed catholics in my church and when they heard the truth about the lies of the R.C.C. they couldn't get away fast enough. When the light exposes the lies of darkness, truth shines through.

Btw the true Sabbath is saturday, not the day you worship Apollo on...Sun-Day. Jesus was crucified on passover which was always celebrated on the New Moon, not the Fullmoon which your "good friday" falls on. Constantine and the heretic Eusebius changed it to sunday when before that christians worshipped on the saturday sabbath as the original Founders of the Church did, Paul, Peter, James, John etc. Then pope Gregory instituted the gregorian calendar so that the christian holy days which fell on the same days the jewish ones fell on, ended up on the same days as the pagan festivals. Passover falls on the new moon, and the year Jesus was crucified it fell on Nisan 14 and he resurrected on Nisan 16.

Judeo-Christians are helping us restore what the R.C.C. has changed.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
You do know that God has forbidden us to communicate with the dead right? Talking to the dead is witchcraft and by all means Mary is as dead as a door nail.

lonewolf,

Mary is in Heaven with her Son.

You are confusing the occult with prayers to the saints for their intercession.

God means no mediums, wegee (sp) boards, etc.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
colbe has suggested we pray. This suggestion came from something she saw on the internet which she wanted to pass on. I'm glad she did. I will pray.

Nobody has to become Catholic, you have free will and conscience. The Church recognizes and respects that. I don't believe the Church's teachings are lies. Anyone else can believe what they want. I try very hard not to force my beliefs on anyone else, nor do I insult those beliefs.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Someone shared this dream they last night...

"I had an odd dream last night. Many people all over were collapsing in sheer terror at what they were experiencing in their conscience because they are not prepared for the truth.
This will be like a general judgement? only that people have the opportunity to ask for mercy, unlike after you die, your will is set forever for God or against. Then there is a short period of time, depending on peoples response to this warning is the severity of the chastisement to follow."

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

lonewolf,

Mary is in Heaven with her Son.

You are confusing the occult with prayers to the saints for their intercession.

God means no mediums, wegee (sp) boards, etc.

Uh no, God means no communicating with the dead period.

God forbids the living to communicate with the dead

Heard of Resurrection Day? You stay dead till that day, the Day of Judgement or Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement).

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
If you accept Hebrews 11:32 -12:1 (The one where we're surrounded by a cloud of Saints who are watching us.), and the teachings of the Church over the centuries, then there is no problem in praying to the Saints. (By the way, Jesus died, we can't pray to Him?)

If you don't accept the Church, then it's foolishness. Believe what you want.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

By the way, Jesus died, we can't pray to Him?

No, we pray to Jesus because He rose again. He's not still dead.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Dear NOTurTypical,

I absolutely agree with you. He is risen and He lives. Where I was going with that was to counter the idea that being in Heaven kept people from hearing or caring about our prayers. Was it Enoch and Elijah who were taken up to the Lord? Also there is that cloud of witnesses paying attention to us. I don't think that everyone who has died is out of communication with the world.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I absolutely agree with you. He is risen and He lives. Where I was going with that was to counter the idea that being in Heaven kept people from hearing or caring about our prayers.

That wasn't the point. The point was made that we are forbidden from trying to contact the dead. Then you brought up Jesus as if it was the same situation. It's not, Jesus is alive, Mary however, is still dead.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

I absolutely agree with you. He is risen and He lives. Where I was going with that was to counter the idea that being in Heaven kept people from hearing or caring about our prayers.

That wasn't the point. The point was made that we are forbidden from trying to contact the dead. Then you brought up Jesus as if it was the same situation. It's not, Jesus is alive, Mary however, is still dead.

Hi,

Why is it some Christians accept God took Enoch and Elijah to Heaven
but reject Our Lord did the same for His dearest Mother? Where is their
logic? Clouded by anti-Mary teachings their whole life.

But...you all can change if you look at it with a little bit of logic and faith.
Mary is your mother too, Jesus gave her to you from the Cross. You can pray to her.

The occult practice forbidden by God of trying to contact souls who have died to gain information is not the same as praying to the saints in Heaven
for their help, their prayers to God for us.

Non-Catholic Christians accept that they are pray intercessors with God
but can't see the saints are too. What are we going to do...

I hope the explanation below will help.

p.s. I learned something, another verse to show how important the
prophets are and not to deny what they hear. (Deut 18: 10-15)

take care NotTurTypical and Charles,

colbe

+ + +
"No Contact with the dead"

Sometimes Fundamentalists object to asking our fellow Christians in heaven to pray for us by declaring that God has forbidden contact with the dead in passages such as Deuteronomy 18:10–11. In fact, he has not, because he at times has given it—for example, when he had Moses and Elijah appear with Christ to the disciples on the Mount of Transfiguration (Matt. 17:3). What God has forbidden is necromantic practice of conjuring up spirits. "There shall not be found among you any one who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, any one who practices divination, a soothsayer, or an augur, or a sorcerer, or a charmer, or a medium, or a wizard, or a necromancer. . . . For these nations, which you are about to dispossess, give heed to soothsayers and to diviners; but as for you, the Lord your God has not allowed you so to do. The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your brethren—him you shall heed" (Deut. 18:10–15).

God thus indicates that one is not to conjure the dead for purposes of gaining information; one is to look to God’s prophets instead. Thus one is not to hold a seance. But anyone with an ounce of common sense can discern the vast qualitative difference between holding a seance to have the dead speak through you and a son humbly saying at his mother’s grave, "Mom, please pray to Jesus for me; I’m having a real problem right now." The difference between the two is the difference between night and day. One is an occult practice bent on getting secret information; the other is a humble request for a loved one to pray to God on one’s behalf.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
The problem is Mary was taken body and soul into heaven. She is still very much alive.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Read the early church fathers. Either the church was corrupt from the start or the protestants are just wrong.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Why is it some Christians accept God took Enoch and Elijah to Heaven
but reject Our Lord did the same for His dearest Mother? Where is their
logic? Clouded by anti-Mary teachings their whole life.

Because the Bible says God took Enoch and Elijah.

Where in the Bible does it say God also took Mary?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
The problem is Mary was taken body and soul into heaven. She is still very much alive.

Chapter and verse please.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join