It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mary, Our Lord's mother, is asking for prayer * today * January 31, 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
The reason, I underlined it. Please pray and if you aren't familiar with
the Rosary or Chaplet of Divine Mercy, personal prayer is powerful.

Mary also requests fasting. It doesn't have to be 24 hours, try 12 hours, from sun up to sun down. And you can fast from other things besides food. Fast from T.V., etc.

Mary spoke of...The 5th Marian Dogma which is yet to be proclaimed.

#5 - Mary is Co-Redemptrix, Mediatrix of all graces and our Advocate

The difficulty is about the first. Let me explain. Co-means with. Jesus is our God and Savior, our Redeemer. And it should be recognized...

Mary helped with God's cause, the salvation of humanity by given her "yes" to the plan of Redemption.

The 5th Marian Dogma is God's desire, the Blessed Trinity's wish.

+ + +

Virgin Mary Calls for day of prayer and fasting to prepare for The Warning

Monday, January 30th, 2012 @ 01:00 pm

This Message was received by Maria Divine Mercy after two separate apparitions of the Virgin Mary – one which took place at midnight January 29 and the second at 13.00 hours on Monday January 30 2012 during which the Virgin Mother appeared very sorrowful throughout.

My child while my Son comes now to cover the whole world with His rays of Mercy it is with a heavy heart that I must tell you that many people will die during The Warning. Pray, pray, pray for their souls.
You, my child must ask all of the followers of these divine messages to allocate tomorrow Tuesday 31 January 2012 as a special day of prayer.

On this day you must recite the Most Holy Rosary and the Divine Mercy prayer.

Where possible everyone must try and fast during this day. In this way more souls, especially those in mortal sin, at the time of death can be saved by the mercy of my beloved Son Jesus Christ.

I cry tears of sorrow for those poor people who have no idea how much pain and anguish their sins cause my Son.

The joy of the gift that my Son now brings the world is tinged with sadness for those who cannot be saved by their own choice.

The lies which will spring and spread all over the world by dark souls after The Warning takes place must be stopped through your prayers.

Pray that no one will deny my Son’s Divine Mercy during or after The Warning. For every soul lost to such lies is a soul that will be seized by the evil one.

Spread conversion everywhere children. Accept that I am the Co-Redemptrix and Mediatrix working closely with my beloved Son Jesus Christ to save all souls from eternal ruination.
My love for you children is very strong. I plead for mercy for each soul every second of the day by begging My Father for clemency.

But children you must help by joining with me in prayer and sacrifice to help all of God’s children enter the gates of the New Paradise.

Your Heavenly Mother
Mother of Salvation

www.thewarningsecondcoming.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I am very religious, but an email from Mary is almost blasphemy

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
/ignore

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
LOL, I thought Mary was supposed to be merciful and intercede or some such nonsense....this time shes saying people will die....but pray anyway??? How do people believe in this garbage?? HOW?!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

You, my child must ask all of the followers of these divine messages to allocate tomorrow Tuesday 31 January 2012 as a special day of prayer.

Where possible everyone must try and fast during this day. In this way more souls, especially those in mortal sin, at the time of death

So, today’s the day we all bite the dust then? That is what the above quote says, isn’t it?

In that case, so long everyone. Been a blast, mostly…

Oh, wait, everyone relax.

I found a possible get out clause…

The lies which will spring and spread all over the world by dark souls after The Warning takes place must be stopped through your prayers.

A question: is this the mother of God relating the end of days on the internet, to a ridiculously small number of people, which kind of makes the warning pointless, or is it yet another wannabe prophet deciding to stir up their diminutive flock with promises of divine anger, which will then be miraculously diverted by prayer, therefore “confirming” the prophet’s direct line to god?

The clock’s a tickin’…

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Screw praying! I aint got no time for that! Amsterdam here I come!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Look... I'm a Catholic but after visiting that website all I see is lies and misconceptions.

There was one message which would herald The Warning which I read on this site and as brilliant as my memory is... I don't recall two comets colliding to create a burning red cross last year.

If the celestial powers of God and whoever in the clique wants to show the World that the time is near... How about this for an idea... SAY IT ALREADY!! or even better SHOW IT!! Or why even bother sending messages to the one person who has set up a website that until now... I, the peeps here on ATS or in fact the World ever knew existed!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

I wouldn't be too quick to discount this nor mock the belief system of others. There could be something to this though I am not qualified to say whether there is or not. None of us have the whole truth. I am not a believer in man run religion but I do believe that there are spiritual beings that exist and that we do have some existence after death (because of first hand experience). We are all aware that the world is in great trouble. It is lead by corrupt politicians who are doing everything they can to take away the freedom of the people. We could be on the brink of WWIII and much more. Considering the current situation(s) and way many people behave, the world is overdue for some radical changes. We are not in a position to turn away help. You may not believe the same as the poster but, for everyone's good, at least have some respect and consider at least meditating on love and wanting the world to be a better place.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I am in constant prayer for the betterment of mankind. I still believe there is hope for those who wish to change. The change must start from within.Have a nice day.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

I wonder if Jesus shares a computer with Mary, he`s been sending e-mails too ....... all of a sudden
........ they dont even know the English language , England didnt exist when when your Christos was born.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by zbrain75

it is completely illogical for a mythological entity to present her warnings "over the internet" "to a small group", do you see my point? Any fearmongering is only a masked invitation to join some cult and separate from the informed world. Pray.. Praying.. Feels to me like talking to a wall, theres the same response.

And dreams about some message from elsewhere, those dreams and the compulsion to tell them to as many people as possible is a sign for a distorted mind with some very special problems - none of them being a direct line to up above.. But thats just my opinion.

I don't think that there are or were any real prophets, just people with a belief which they couldn't repress for themselves.

Therefore /ignore to this and any other "heavenly messages, direct from (insert deity/god bearer of your belief)."

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

just wow - is jesus really going to forsake someone just because i had 3 square meals yesterday?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Well, Tuesday is almost over, so I have no idea if I can still fast.

I do pray both Rosary and Chaplet.

I don't believe this lady is a true prophet but fasting and prayer is always good.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Mary is dead. She cannot possibly be asking for a day of prayer or anything of the sort. There are celestial beings and spirits that are fallen and on Satan's side not the side of Yahweh or us. This is a prime example. In no possible way is she telling you or anyone to do this.

The Bible says of death:

Psalm 6:5:

For in death there is no remembrance of you: in the grave who shall give you thanks?

Psalm 88:10

Wilt thou shew wonders to the dead? shall the dead arise and praise thee? Selah

Psalm 115:17

The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence.

Isaiah 38:18

For the grave cannot praise you, death can not celebrate you: they that go down into the pit cannot hope for your truth.

Ecclesiastes 9:5 "For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

We do not go to heaven or hell when we die. There is not one place in Scripture that says this. Your spirit (gr: pnuema or breath) goes back to Yahweh. That's it. The Catholic Church (there's the Roman Catholics again) used this idea of heaven and hell and purgatory to their advantage in controlling masses. Seems most Christians get their ideas of heaven and hell from Dante's Inferno more than Scripture.

As for thinking the dead are alive in heaven spiritually... When the King James and Greek Bibles were compiled there were no commas or punctuation like we have today. The thief on the cross was not in Paradise that day, but the comma should be after today not before it in the account. Also, the Parable of the Rich Man and Lazarus is just that, a parable.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by yahushuasaves
Mary is dead. She cannot possibly be asking for a day of prayer or anything of the sort. There are celestial beings and spirits that are fallen and on Satan's side not the side of Yahweh or us. This is a prime example. In no possible way is she telling you or anyone to do this.

The Bible says of death:

Psalm 6:5:

For in death there is no remembrance of you: in the grave who shall give you thanks?

Psalm 88:10

Wilt thou shew wonders to the dead? shall the dead arise and praise thee? Selah

Psalm 115:17

The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence.

Isaiah 38:18

For the grave cannot praise you, death can not celebrate you: they that go down into the pit cannot hope for your truth.

Ecclesiastes 9:5 "For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

We do not go to heaven or hell when we die. There is not one place in Scripture that says this. Your spirit (gr: pnuema or breath) goes back to Yahweh. That's it. The Catholic Church (there's the Roman Catholics again) used this idea of heaven and hell and purgatory to their advantage in controlling masses. Seems most Christians get their ideas of heaven and hell from Dante's Inferno more than Scripture.

As for thinking the dead are alive in heaven spiritually... When the King James and Greek Bibles were compiled there were no commas or punctuation like we have today. The thief on the cross was not in Paradise that day, but the comma should be after today not before it in the account. Also, the Parable of the Rich Man and Lazarus is just that, a parable.

Research the assumption of Mary.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

That doctrine was called official by a pope. Enough said. The popes literally tell people they should treat them as Christ on Earth.

There is no way the real Mary is going around telling everyone these things.

The mother of Yahshua is not any more special than you or I in the fact that she was a human being. She was chosen to bring forth the Messiah. The Assumption is nothing more than a fabricated idea.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by yahushuasaves

How do you know the bible is true? Did it fall out of the sky? No the fact is you accepted the Catholic Church's authority when they compiled it together into a final book.

Why did you accept when Martin Luther took out books? Because you accepted his authority.

The fact remains, that for 1000+ years after the apostles educated the early church fathers people venerated Mary and believe she was assumed into heaven. By what basis do you say this is wrong? How do you know this?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Accept that I am the Co-Redemptrix..

OP, this statement doesn't concern you in any way?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Dear colbe,

As I understand your post, Mary revealed a message to a woman on Monday. In that message Mary said there would be a time called The Warning, during which many people would die. After this period there will be lies told around the world.

Mary wants us to pray and fast today for the souls of those who die in The Warning, for blocking the lies that will be told, and for the souls of all. She also wants us to encourage others to leave darkness behind and turn to God.

Do I understand it properly? Those are good things to pray for, although I am unfamiliar with The Warning.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

These messages of Maria Divine Mercy are not something spoken of in the Catholic press.

There have been alleged apparitions of Mary since 1981 in Medjugore, a town located in western Bosnia and Herzegovina. It is a huge site for pilgrimages and is currently being studied by the Church. The Church had never made pronouncements about the validity of apparitions until after they have ceased. Obviously, if they approved something and it turned out to be a hoax the Church would have egg on its face.

Here's a link that summaries Medjugore nicely:

www.medjugorje.org...

The ninth and tenth secrets are serious. They concern chastisement for the sins of the world. Punishment is inevitable, for we cannot expect the whole world to be converted. The punishment can be diminished by prayer and penance, but it cannot be eliminated. Mirjana says that one of the evils that threatened the world, the one contained in the seventh secret, has been averted, thanks to prayer and fasting. That is why the Blessed Virgin continues to encourage prayer and fasting: "You have forgotten that with prayer and fasting you can ward off wars, suspend natural laws."

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join