It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Supporters...Remember This List When You Vote This Year.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Here's just a list of Obama's actions off the top of my head for all the Obama supporters.

1) First in office, lied about Russia attacking Georgia and supported puppet and mad man Saakashvili.

2) Lied about toxicity and scope of BP spill. Said food was 'safe to eat' with multiple local reports and evidence of food and ecosystem toxicity.

3) Ramped up troops overseas surpassing Bush's number.

4) BAILED OUT Wall Street. Conflict of interest in appointment of advisers from same entities bailed out.

5) Attacked Libya on with Nato, lied about boots on the ground, and who's Defense Secretary (clinton) laughed at the killing.

6) Claimed to find and kill "Osama Bin Laden" , yet dumped his body in the ocean with no evidence and with the full capability to have captured "him" alive.

7) Said nothing about Operation Cast Lead. Supported the massacre of civilians by IDF troops.

8) Said nothing and offered no condolences to survivors of the Mavi Marmara attack where innocent people were murdered and one 19 year old to be assassinated.

9) Says nothing about Operation "Gun Runner" or Fast and Furious. Has numerous key figures involved in the knowledge of a gun running scam through Arizona.

10) Is surrounded and funded by Banker Elites from Goldman Sachs to Lehman Brothers and beyond.

11) Tells administration to fudge unemployment data and hypes stock market data to mean we have a 'healthy' economy.

12) Signed the NDAA, (reluctantly)...... of course. (wink wink)

13) Released a PDF document on the White House site claimed to be his Birth Certificate, which by many credible PDF-Adobe expert accounts is a blatant sloppy forgery.

14) Lies and goads IRAN into a corner with no evidence of Nuclear tech being developed for bombs, while they are a member of the Non Proliferation Treaty, and has attacked nobody in the last 30 years.

15) Shows aggression toward IRAN by threatening sanctions and blockades which are acts of war.

16) Supports Israel which HAS NUCLEAR weapons, threatens and attacks it's neighbors to collectively punish weaker nations' populations, while using banned methods of weaponry, kidnaps elected leaders...hides them in undisclosed locations, and is NOT a member of the Non Proliferation Treaty.

This is what you support when you vote for Obama. I could list probably 20 more if I did some backtracking online.

Keep these in mind when you step in that voting booth for Obama. Think real hard about what you support and if voting for him is voting against your interest. I'm sure if you are honest with yourselves you'll come to the conclusion that this Presidency is not the 'good job' it is sold to be and that Obama is not the 'good guy' you pretend he is.

edit on 30-1-2012 by PaxVeritas because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2012 by PaxVeritas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Frankly, sir, signing NDAA is more than enough. The rest is just icing on the cake as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

Stop already.
That is to much to handle in one dose.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex

Stop already.
That is to much to handle in one dose.

I'm not lying when I say I could literally add on 20 more.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

What is really bad is that the general public, has not a clue.
Some are so stupid they think Obama caught Osama.
I don't think Obama could catch a cold, but if he's around much longer I think everyone will come down with a bad case of the fool.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Like hell I'll vote for the corporate suit or the despicable jolly Georgian.

I'll vote for Obama so that the collapse will be slower rather than all at once. Those other two clowns will exacerbate international relations and the world economy in whole to a point of meltdown sooner rather than later. At least under Obama individuals have time to become self sufficient for the coming storm. I'd rather have an umbrella ready rather than to walk out into the rain before I had the opportunity to buy one. Too bad Paul couldn't win.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Beats the hell out of having George W Bush in office.

And if the republicans had offered just ONE legitimate candidate I'd be satisfied in voting for him/her. They haven't and are about to blow the one hope they (and we) have by dismissing RON PAUL.

I'll be voting for him in the TX primary, but his chances seem slimmer to me by the day

edit on 30-1-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I posted a link like this yesterday....and I was basically lambasted and tarred and feathered here on ATS. Actually, I was called a troll and a few other choice words and I just chose to leave the thread. It wasn't pleasant.

So! I wish you luck my friend! May the force be with you! You're a brave man.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I'm waiting for the flamer to come and tell us about how he temporarily brought the troops home. I mean the guy was rated as one of the most corrupt politicians of 2011 and people still get watered eyes when they see him. I'm not a avid Ron Paul supporter (only because I wonder if he will actually win.. I mean he has my vote but I'm not even going to invest emotion into something that I see little hope in) but I'm reaaaaaaaally not a supporter of any of the other candidates.

All in all no matter what president we get were in for a wild ride.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

Oh please! Like every president since Kennedy hasn't been a "puppet president." You all act like it matters who you vote for.

Vote for your conscience sake, but please don't pretend you're vote is making a difference.

We're marching toward a New World Order. Obama has done quite a bit to further that agenda.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Stop being a disinfo troll

And also stop embracing ignorance!
Lol jk.

I've always wondered though, whats worse.. being ignorant or stupid? Because ignorance is just not knowing but having the capability of knowing and stupidity is like reality television.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

I'm still holding out hope that Paul can win.

It's obviously a long shot, but I still think he's got a chance.

You have an interesting line of reasoning though, since I agree that regardless of who ends up getting elected this country is still most likely on its way down the crapper. As you point out, it's most likely a matter of when instead of if at this point.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
i do hope ron paul will get elected and do as he promises, i only worry that if he does that he will either be threatened into doing as they tell him to do or will just be assassinated, maby though if he were to get assassinated it might wake this country up to see whats really going on around them

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSinFull

Like other people say I believe they know it's not a good idea to assassinate Ron Paul. People are already on the edge of their seats and are starting to wake up. Me and my 60 year old grandmother were talking today, she believes at the rate were headed we won't even exist on this planet in another 50 years and more possible less time than that. People can only take so much #t. What this country needs is a hero, someone to be willing to challenge the ones who are too scared to see whats really there. This country needs someone to put it in everyone's faces yet still be understanding and ready to walk alone in order to prove he isn't just a fraud. People don't follow you because you ask them too, they follow you because how sure you are and how confident you are. Also when its for the good of everyone, people will fight.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
If Ron Paul doesnt win the gop or run as independant and win the election the people should revolt.

I dont think people should give up on him and turn back to Obama. Fool me once and all that.

Ron Paul can win. Even if he loses the gop, if he runs as independant and gets on a stage for a National Debate with Obama and Romney he will shine through.

The questionable polls put out from the Ministry of Truth show that opinion can swing overnight. Paul can win.

People shouldnt consider going back to the dark side and Obama.

Stay behind Ron Paul.
edit on 30-1-2012 by theubermensch because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2012 by theubermensch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Do I need to say more?

Just suffered through 8 years of republican leadership. If Barak was mentally impaired, quadriplegic from Kenya I'd still vote Democrat!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by brice

Do I need to say more?

Just suffered through 8 years of republican leadership. If Barak was mentally impaired, quadriplegic from Kenya I'd still vote Democrat!

Unfortunately everyone seems to have forgotten just how slow-witted, ignorant and incompetent our Patriot Act president was. Not to mention we had Cheney, Rumsfeld, and the rest of the dream team in the White House..

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
honestly it's probably gonna end up being romney vs. obama

and neither one of them deserves to run this country.
the only person that might bring some change to the nation is ron paul, and him winning is pretty unlikely

i don't wanna vote for obama, and i don't wanna vote for any of those republicans besides ron paul, and i'm not even that crazy about paul either.

of course right when i turn 18... and no one i wanna vote for-___- not that our vote matters anyways lol all up to the electoral college in the end

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I remember when Obama was running in the last election he seemed like the saviour for the common man, hearing him speak about what he had in mind for the country and for our future was almost but not quite like a vision of Utopia. He never said it was going to be easy or promised things would change over night, he just offered the promise of a start towards something better for the American people and the world.

That's what has made the past three years like a knife to the heart of anyone who was optimistic for change, the passage of the NDAA a grievously serious, possibly mortal wound to the Bill of Rights. I would never have expected this guy to be the one to start the lean towards totalitarianism. Secret Rendition flights of American citizens to hidden off the grid prisons in countries that allow torture while vowing to have a free and transparent government.

The escalation of troops also came as a suprise to me at first, for awhile it seemed like he might be jumping the numbers to try get some real concrete action done, then get the h*ll out. But then the same corporations that were getting rich under Bush off the hostilities continued to get rich under Obama even with numerous unflattering details concerning their conduct . You would think Mr. Hope and Change himself would have mounted his golden steed and put a stop to that sh*t immediately but no it's just politics as usual.

The Wall Street bailout ,still to this day leaves me completely flabbergasted. It was a complete firesale of the country to national/international banking organizations at a time when we were suffering massive job losses and budget deficits. At the time I kind of felt he inherited a nuclear hot potato that was hyped to be TEOTWAWKI, but he did nothing to block it then went on to defend it and allow the records to be kept sealed. The sad thing is our Congress and Senate were either intimitated to the point of terror to vote for this, gullible enough to believe the Treasury Secretary and Fed Chairman, or they were in on the rape and pillage of the Dollar along with the banks which is the scariest scenario.

And what are our alternative choices? I'm pretty well to the point now where even though everything Ron Paul says sounds like the best thing since sliced bread, I'm not sure if he's even trustworthy or if he's like a reverse Obama. He is consistent though. I have some issues with his thoughts on leaving the social safety net to the churches and families of people needing help but maybe if he got rid of some corruption in Washington it'd be worth it. Just seems also like he might be to good to be true.

Mitt Romney is a soulless shark in a person suit, You can see the evil and greed in his eyes and hear the disdain for Everyone Else, candidates and citizens alike in his voice.

Newt Gingrich lies....Straight to your face....Pretty much every time he opens his mouth lately. I can't even imagine his private innermost thoughts about what he would do if he was elected, definitely cannot bode well for 99 percent of the population or the ideals this country was founded upon.

Not really like it's going to matter though, even if against all odds a President was elected with intention of helping his fellow man there's still hundreds of senators and congressman that will f&*k that up to continue the status quo.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by brice

Do I need to say more?

Yes, we suffered through 8 years of Republican (Neoconservative) leadership, and we've suffered an additional 4 by Neoliberal one

You'd still vote Democrat out of your distaste for Republicans?

So by your logic Democrats could literally burn children in the streets and you'd still vote for them because they're not Republicans.

The are a lot that think the way you do. It's a childlike Booga Booga scare tactic.

"A" is bad, so "B" must be better, therefor I will always choose "B" no matter how bad they are because they're not "A".

When in actuality Obama RIVALS George Bush for 'bad President" status.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join