It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Supporters...Remember This List When You Vote This Year.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Whenever I see an article with a graph I instantly become skeptical. I make and use charts and graphs every day and I know just how misleading they can be. It all depends on the validity of the source data and data is a very simple thing to manipulate. Take this and all other boiled down charts with a huge block of salt. They never give you the details involved in making it.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I see Obama get slammed so much, but I don't get it. Sometimes there are things that need to be hidden from us as the general public. Transparency not only means Americans see it, it means our enemies see it as well, and can exploit it. We voted our leaders into office to protect our interests, and we have to trust that they are going to do everything they can to sustain and improve our quality of life. If once in a while Obama does something secret or controversial, I have to have faith that he is doing it because he is the President of the United States of America and I know he wants what its best for its citizens.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Come on people...when are you going to get it?

There is NO such thing as Democrat or Republican any more. They are all controlled by the same people. When I hear people say Obama inherited this mess from Republicans, I wanna puke!

Bush was a tard and a fraud! The VP ran the show!

Obama is a deception!

If you Obama supporters haven't realized this yet, you just never will. It's called DENIAL. It's all there, right in front of you all. But he comes on the Idiot Box and tells you a lie right in front of your face...and you still believe it!
I pity you people.

You Have All Been Absorbed By The Will Of Landru! Festival!

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join