It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black or White? Dark or Light? They R kNot the Same!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Setting aside the nonsensicle metaphysical mumbo jumbo which pretends to know everything about everything...

We must have the courage to let our light (true, authentic self) shine, and instead of hiding it, place it out on the lampstand so that it might shine for one and all in the "the house".
~ An old friend of mine.

Why limit the Shining of your Light to a Lampstand?

"To possess Knowledge is to not possess Love, for Wisdom teaches us to set our Love free into the Universe so it can permeate the very pores of Time and Space and Wisdom comes from filtering Knowledge with Love!" - Old Toad Proverb

Love is the Light when Filtered thru the Prism of Logic.

"Truth & Love are like the opposite ends of a Rainbow, with all the beauty of God/Source in-between, but don't waste your time trying to catch a Rainbow, catch Truth & Love first and the Rainbow will then come to You!" - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

Ps: A new Old Toad Proverb wuz just born.
Thankies!

Pps: Ever notice that All Seeing eYe on top of that pyramid, looks like a Prism?

I have to admit, that was pretty good toad I"m impressed, but please don't think the entire mystery is meant to be SOLVED, or you might miss the great joke at the end of time which is always at the expense of your own prior ignorance or blindspot, and we all have one, you included.

Joke?

I'm constantly telling peeps that If they knew the truth they'd pee themselves, from laughing so hard.

Y dew you think I'm a Toad?

As to Solving this Mystery, each and every One of We here are Solvent in this Primordial Soup known as Life.
If U aren't trying to Solve IT, then you are kNot living Life, but rather, letting IT live U instead.

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21

www.ridingthebeast.com...

Here you go.

2 Spatial Verses
1 Timordial Verse

2 + 1 = 21

However, that's an Illusion because the One is actually a Three masquerading as a One.

Time = Past-Present-Future = 3

2 + 3 = 23

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Timordial verse? What's that?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

And just to clarify, by "the end of time" I don't mean THE end of anything, just the beginning of that which is eternal, and which, by it's very nature, transcends time and space, like a magnificent and unfathomably beautiful, and mysterious, and yes, even humorous "painting" which remains both eternally AND as a continual "work in progress". And yeah, to awaken from "the matrix" is to pee one's self laughing, about a joke which just keeps on getting funnier and funnier (and thus the peeing part).

And no, you're not a toad, but a prince of peace in the making, just please don't forget the one who blazed this trail for us, that's not polite to try to surpass him if you know what I mean. We must be humble, and on bended knee, even when peeing ourselves laughing at the joke of all ages, and of course that doesn't mean we can't also stand up and walk around afterwards, with an extended hand in greeting towards our fellow journeyors, it just means that we don't make the age old mistake where pride always goeth before the fall if you know what I mean, which would make of our self professed "wisdom" nothing but utter foolishness..

edit on 30-1-2012 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
1, 2,
Buckle my shoe;
3, 4,
Knock at the door;
5, 6,
Pick up sticks;
7, 8,
Lay them straight:
9, 10,
A big fat hen;
11, 12,
Dig and delve;
13, 14,
Maids a-courting;
15, 16,
Maids in the kitchen;
17, 18,
Maids a-waiting
My plate's empty.
Does anyone else see the pattern here? And you thought it was just a nursery rhyme. On the contrary, locked in the verses of this clever code is the key to unlocking the meaning of life and ascension!
Don’t believe me?
Here check it out:
1 & 2 = 3
3 is the number of the superlative; it’s way better than all the other numbers.
3 & 4 = 7
7 is the number of reflection; because it just is.
5 & 6 = 11
Is the number 1 twice so it’s twice as good as one
7 & 8 = 15
Which is one and five; both very cool numbers; when you add them they make six!! The same amount of beers in a six pack!! And six packs are very cool!
I’ll let you all figure out the rest.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I just said SumThing in another thread that applies here so I'm adding it to the discussion:

It's actually the Conceptual and Perceptual Realities that are distorting the Physical Reality.

"Love is the Light when Filtered thru the Prism of Logic." - Old Toad Proverb

Your mYnd is the Physical Prism, the All Seeing eYe, and Logic guides the Light coming from IT, irregardless of the Input!
Look at the Y and see the Light coming in from both angles (right/wrong) at the top and focused out of the bottom in One beam of Light. Did you notice how confused Neo was in the beginning but focused at the end?

Y?

"The truth can be found in a lie but a lie cannot be found in the truth." - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Timordial verse? What's that?

You call it Time but IT is actually Thought and IT is what connects All as One.

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I just said SumThing in another thread that applies here so I'm adding it to the discussion:

It's actually the Conceptual and Perceptual Realities that are distorting the Physical Reality.

Your mYnd is the Physical Prism, the All Seeing eYe, and Logic guides the Light coming from IT, irregardless of the Input!
Look at the Y and see the Light coming in from both angles (right/wrong) at the top and focused out of the bottom in One beam of Light. Did you notice how confused Neo was in the beginning but focused at the end?

Y?

"The truth can be found in a lie but a lie cannot be found in the truth." - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

Oh I see, Y, when two becomes one.

= 2 and 1 which = 21

See I told you I was right.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Y?

Ribbit

Neo? you do realize that Neo is a fictional character in a fictional story and the matrix is fiction as well, right?

The truth is far more interesting and wonderous than fiction. It's a real shame that you have to make stuff up to fill in the gaps of your knowledge but it's a travesty that you feel the need to muddle up others minds with this tripe as well.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

And just to clarify, by "the end of time" I don't mean THE end of anything, just the beginning of that which is eternal, and which, by it's very nature, transcends time and space, like a magnificent and unfathomably beautiful, and mysterious, and yes, even humorous "painting" which remains both eternally AND as a continual "work in progress". And yeah, to awaken from "the matrix" is to pee one's self laughing, about a joke which just keeps on getting funnier and funnier (and thus the peeing part).

And no, you're not a toad, but a prince of peace in the making, just please don't forget the one who blazed this trail for us, that's not polite to try to surpass him if you know what I mean. We must be humble, and on bended knee, even when peeing ourselves laughing at the joke of all ages, and of course that doesn't mean we can't also stand up and walk around afterwards, with an extended hand in greeting towards our fellow journeyors, it just means that we don't make the age old mistake where pride always goeth before the fall if you know what I mean, which would make of our self professed "wisdom" nothing but utter foolishness..

There is no begining of Time nor end of Time but there is a Time before this Time, sew there is a begining to this Time.

Timordial Soup is Awesome!
Much like Stone Soup.

Tis better to extend Two hands in greeting than One, because the Hearts & Minds get to meet with Two, the Mouths with One. - Old Toad Proverb

"There is no better way to spread God/Source than with a Smile and there is no better way to share God/Source than with a Hug." - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

edit on 30-1-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

edit on 30-1-2012 by NewAgeMan because: typo

7 is kNot the Number of Reflection, it's the Number of Refraction.

The 7 colors coming from the prism aren't reflected from the prism, they are refracted from IT.

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Although you have a good heart and come out with some very interesting and wise things now and again, I would recommend that you might want to see a doctor and get a prescription for about 250mg of Seroquel XR, taken nightly before bed.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Y?

Ribbit

Oh I see, Y, when two becomes one.

= 2 and 1 which = 21

See I told you I was right.

The Two are refracted by the Prism at the Center of the Y, resulting in the One, so the equation is:

2 + 1 = One

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Although you have a good heart and come out with some very interesting and wise things now and again, I would recommend that you might want to see a doctor and get a prescription for about 250mg of Seroquel XR, taken nightly before bed.

Yea, either that or maybe I'm not awake enough just yet to decipher what the Hell's being discussed about. Haha.
edit on 30-1-2012 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I've seen the affects of that drug used on others and it's disturbing.

Ribbit

edit on 30-1-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I thoUght a mUsIcAl interlude would be nice about now.

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Setting aside the nonsensicle metaphysical mumbo jumbo which pretends to know everything about everything...

We must have the courage to let our light (true, authentic self) shine, and instead of hiding it, place it out on the lampstand so that it might shine for one and all in the "the house".
~ An old friend of mine.

The old Lampstand quote! Well done!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Toady...

My thoughts..

And, I have come to know...of course the old cliche..you cannot have the light without the dark and the brighter the light..the darker the shadow...etc..

However, this simple concept....as in the light and shadows in art...are the very fabric that is woven into our reality. It would be so boring if there was only light and no shadows for depth and value..and It would be depressing if there was only the dark with no beam of light for beauty and hope...

Although dualistic in nature....dark and light, white and black are just opposite spectrums of the exact same thing. Ask your self this....on a gradient scale...when does light become dark or vice versa...it is so subtle there is not distinct line. That is our Reality or Illusion..whichever mind you are in.
edit on 30-1-2012 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
You are my very favorite amphibian in the whole world. Those salamanders tried to tell me a thing or two, but I said no, only listen to the Toad. Don't always understand he, but listen I do.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher
Toady...

My thoughts..

And, I have come to know...of course the old cliche..you cannot have the light without the dark and the brighter the light..the darker the shadow...etc..

However, this simple concept....as in the light and shadows in art...are the very fabric that is woven into our reality. It would be so boring if there was only light and no shadows for depth and value..and It would be depressing if there was only the dark with no beam of light for beauty and hope...

Although dualistic in nature....dark and light, white and black are just opposite spectrums of the exact same thing. Ask your self this....on a gradient scale...when does light become dark or vice versa...it is so subtle there is not distinct line. That is our Reality or Illusion..whichever mind you are in.

One of the things I've said in the past is how can you know your Shadow if all you dew is run to the Light? Your Shadow is behind you, if you are running to the Light and then, how can you know the Light if you don't first know your Shadow?

Ever read Peter Pan?

Ribbit

Ps: Light is kNot the Opposite of Dark, so the correct way to say it is you cannot have the Light without the DarkNESS.
There is NO Dark, it's an Illusion.
Re-read the Title to see what I did . . . I mixed Bananas with Peanuts then tossed in sum Raisins.
Talk about a sandwich from heaven! A PBBR is the best! (peanut butter, banana, and raisin)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join