It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black or White? Dark or Light? They R kNot the Same!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Howdy peeps,

I wuz just thinking about Black Light and White Light, which Black & White are the 2 primary colors from which the 7 colors are derived, and I realized that Black Light enhances a White Surface and makes it Shine even more and White Light is absorbed by a Black Surface, which will eventually fade from the ultraviolet rays of the White Light. So for the True Light of God/Source to Shine, you have to be that White Surface (The Force) and let the Black Light bounce off you (The Shining), which will then be absorbed by the Black Surface (The Darkside) and will eventually destroy it, which an old saying comes to mYnd:

"Sticks and stones will break mY bones but werds will never hurt me."

Be the True Light of God/Source by Absorbing the White Light and Reflecting the Black Light.

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Funny, I remember that saying ("stick and stone") being of very proper spelling.

Otherwise, interesting observation. But (just in my opinion) inconclusive.

I have goulash on my suit. Your argument is irrelevant.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

Funny, I remember that saying ("stick and stone") being of very proper spelling.

Otherwise, interesting observation. But (just in my opinion) inconclusive.

I have goulash on my suit. Your argument is irrelevant.

The mites that live in the cloth of your suit, don't think it's irrelevant.

Inconclusive gives rise to Questioning, kNot Denial, sew Y R U in denial?

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

abstract thinking, the final, most complex stage in the development of cognitive thinking, in which thought is characterized by adaptability, flexibility, and the use of concepts and generalizations. Problem solving is accomplished by drawing logical conclusions from a set of observations, such as making hypotheses and testing them. This type of thinking is developed by 12 to 15 years of age

I hear it's exhilarating.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Also, you lost me at "kNot".

Spell check, please?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MeesterB
medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

abstract thinking, the final, most complex stage in the development of cognitive thinking, in which thought is characterized by adaptability, flexibility, and the use of concepts and generalizations. Problem solving is accomplished by drawing logical conclusions from a set of observations, such as making hypotheses and testing them. This type of thinking is developed by 12 to 15 years of age

I hear it's exhilarating.

I'm only 5 so I have a lot 2 look 4ward 2!

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
Also, you lost me at "kNot".

Spell check, please?

That's cause U got your panties in a naUght!

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
May the (light side) of The Force, be with you, always.

Best Regards,

Luke Skywalker

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Red, yellow, and blue are the three primary colours. White is a mix of all frequencies of visible colour. And black is not a colour at all. In fact It's impossible to replicate complete blackness.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Setting aside the nonsensicle metaphysical mumbo jumbo which pretends to know everything about everything...

We must have the courage to let our light (true, authentic self) shine, and instead of hiding it, place it out on the lampstand so that it might shine for one and all in the "the house".
~ An old friend of mine.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Setting aside the nonsensicle metaphysical mumbo jumbo which pretends to know everything about everything...

We must have the courage to let our light (true, authentic self) shine, and instead of hiding it, place it out on the lampstand so that it might shine for one and all in the "the house".
~ An old friend of mine.

hahaha... My conclusion exactly as I've had conversations with the toad before. He pretty much just makes stuff up and calls it fact. He's obviously clueless about the nature of light and color which is painfully evident in the OP. Black and white are pirmary colors? Err... no.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21
Red, yellow, and blue are the three primary colours. White is a mix of all frequencies of visible colour. And black is not a colour at all. In fact It's impossible to replicate complete blackness.

In this Spatial Verse, I wood agree that replicating complete blackness is kNot possible but in the Inverted Spatial Verse below this One, replicating complete whiteness is kNot possible but complete blackness is dewable.

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Yes, in mirror land, down the rabbit hole. I totally agree.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

~ An old friend of mine.

Why limit the Shining of your Light to a Lampstand?

"To possess Knowledge is to not possess Love, for Wisdom teaches us to set our Love free into the Universe so it can permeate the very pores of Time and Space and Wisdom comes from filtering Knowledge with Love!" - Old Toad Proverb

Love is the Light when Filtered thru the Prism of Logic.

"Truth & Love are like the opposite ends of a Rainbow, with all the beauty of God/Source in-between, but don't waste your time trying to catch a Rainbow, catch Truth & Love first and the Rainbow will then come to You!" - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

Ps: A new Old Toad Proverb wuz just born.
Thankies!

Pps: Ever notice that All Seeing eYe on top of that pyramid, looks like a Prism?

edit on 30-1-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner

~ An old friend of mine.

hahaha... My conclusion exactly as I've had conversations with the toad before. He pretty much just makes stuff up and calls it fact. He's obviously clueless about the nature of light and color which is painfully evident in the OP. Black and white are pirmary colors? Err... no.

The FIVE Numbers of the Universe are:

2 & 3 & 6 & 8 & 9

Where dew you see 7?

2 + 7 = 9 colors

9 is a Number of the Universe.

Tis U that has BOuGHT into this Matrix and its Rules. U have learned NOthing on your own.

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Yes, in mirror land, down the rabbit hole. I totally agree.

It's said that you cannot be in 2 places at the same Time.

I agree! I live in 3 at the same Time.

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I thought the magic numbers were 3, 7, and 21.

Where did you get 9 from?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I thought the magic numbers were 3, 7, and 21.

Where did you get 9 from?

The 23 Trinality:

23 = 2 + 3 = 3 + 2 = 32

2 & 3 are the TWO numbers

2 x 3 = 6 = 3 x 2
2³ = 8
3² = 9

6 & 8 & 9 are the THREE numbers

TWO numbers + THREE numbers = 23
2 + 3 = 23
6 + 8 + 9 = 23

Apply those 5 numbers to Everything and where there's a number kNot of them, you're missing SumThing.

Ribbit

Ps: God's/Source's number is One and She doesn't compete.

edit on 30-1-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

~ An old friend of mine.

Why limit the Shining of your Light to a Lampstand?

"To possess Knowledge is to not possess Love, for Wisdom teaches us to set our Love free into the Universe so it can permeate the very pores of Time and Space and Wisdom comes from filtering Knowledge with Love!" - Old Toad Proverb

Love is the Light when Filtered thru the Prism of Logic.

"Truth & Love are like the opposite ends of a Rainbow, with all the beauty of God/Source in-between, but don't waste your time trying to catch a Rainbow, catch Truth & Love first and the Rainbow will then come to You!" - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

Ps: A new Old Toad Proverb wuz just born.
Thankies!

Pps: Ever notice that All Seeing eYe on top of that pyramid, looks like a Prism?

I have to admit, that was pretty good toad I"m impressed, but please don't think the entire mystery is meant to be SOLVED, or you might miss the great joke at the end of time which is always at the expense of your own prior ignorance or blindspot, and we all have one, you included.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join