It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The best UFO photo...ever? Pilot David Hastings UFO.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
What surprises me about this story is there's hardly anything online about it, this is no hoax and has to be the most amazing UFO picture ever captured in my opinion. If anybody has anything more on this encounter, please post.

0160563 - Pilot David Hastings from Salhouse near Norwich,Norfolk has revealed how he had a close encounter with a UFO when flying in the USA in 1987. The encounter was witnessed by his co-pilot David Paterson as the pair flew along in their Cessana C-337 Sky Master over the Mojavi Desert. David described how a mystery black shape came at them head-on, then flashed overhead. Seconds later they became aware of a object moving a high speed at their side. He said 'There's no doubt in my mind that we had an encounter with a UFO - and I've got the picture to prove it.' When David who has been flying for 40 years, later showed the snaps to US Navy officers they refused to comment.

Pilot interview can be found here (watch from the 2min 05secs mark) and the section lasts around ten mins:

EDIT: Do not reply to me with your input if you haven't watched the pilot interview

edit on 30-1-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

It's a blurry straight bar, that is far from being the best UFO pic yet. Hou wanna see some VERY interesting images of UFO's? Go see The Urzi Case on youtube, there you will see the most striking clear metallic objects ( and others ) flying around this guy's house and he's been videotaping them ever since.

Anyhow, not disclaiming the authenticity of the pic, just saying it is really not the best UFO pic I've seen to date.

Peace my brother keep spreading the truth and spread the Love

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Naw. those foo fighter pics from WW2 are better [scary].

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
This pic is the biggest fail ever.

This is a burned stain at best or a staple imprint and the so called vapor left and right is a bend or sun exposure

edit on 1/30/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit-Replaced Post w/ member edit. Please Post On Topic

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoLoveInFear46and2

It's a blurry straight bar, that is far from being the best UFO pic yet. Hou wanna see some VERY interesting images of UFO's? Go see The Urzi Case on youtube, there you will see the most striking clear metallic objects ( and others ) flying around this guy's house and he's been videotaping them ever since.

Anyhow, not disclaiming the authenticity of the pic, just saying it is really not the best UFO pic I've seen to date.

Peace my brother keep spreading the truth and spread the Love

Well, I'll agree to disagree mate and I am aware of the Urzi case, however I'm always sceptical of people who repeatedly see/film UFOs.

Likewise on the sentiment

Also can I just say, before you waste your time posting here, watch the video.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Sorry mate, but that is not even close to being the best ufo pic.

Furthermore, it actually looks like damage on the photograph, or in the developing, and not a ufo at all.

vvv

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Do not reply to me with your input if you haven't watched the pilot interview

Not everyone has 1 1/3 hours to watch something that may well be bunk in the first place.

That said the pic touted as the best ufo photo ever?

Disagreed.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
You guys crack me up
and that picture is legit

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Do not reply to me with your input if you haven't watched the pilot interview

Ten minutes mate.

Not everyone has 1 1/3 hours to watch something that may well be bunk in the first place.

That said the pic touted as the best ufo photo ever?

Disagreed.

Ten minutes mate and it is my opinion, fascinating story behind this fascinating picture. All opinions welcome

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas

This pic is the biggest fail ever

please give an explanation of why it's the biggest fail ever, other than a two bit opinion with nothing else added.
this pic clearly shows a very large object hovering in the air in the clouds. I would love to see this try and get debunked. did you even see the video the OP put up?
probably not!!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
How far into the movie does this ufo pic show up? Just to save some time. I am surprised nobody has screenshotted it and posted it up here yet..

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Far from the best UFO picture ever.

What i see is a reflection from within the plane. Notice the position of the "UFO"....notice the area around the "UFO".....or not as the case may be

The title is way misleading.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

The thread title is "Best ufo photo ever"

Going on that, it is just logical that most would click on the link you provided, wich is clearly a photo.
Then proceed to comment on that picture.

Not watch a video about it.

The thread is about supposedly the best ufo PICTURE, not video.

I would then suggest changing your title, because i came to see the "best ufo pic" not a video.

vvv

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Why didn't you just post the picture? I'm not watching more than an hour for something that may or may not be so. Kinda like watching the Maury show for "who's yo daddy".
BJ

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join