It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The best UFO photo...ever? Pilot David Hastings UFO.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Look mate, i appreciate your comment.

Yes, i am sceptical, and yes, it does look like a mistake either in development, or on the pic.
There has been countless stories of people lying about ufo pics, with nice stories to go with it. Not saying its the case here, but that is my opinion.

You have a problem with sceptics?? Then its only fair if i have a problem with "believers".

The fact is, the OP claims, this is the best ufo pic ever, and clearly it is not. What defines, "the best" ufo pic? Picture quality? Credibility? There are many criteria that would need to be taken into account to qualify as the "best" ufo pic. Some of that criteria is not met on this pic. It is certainly not the best quality, be it fake or not, picture i have seen.

vvv

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
reply to post by Aliensun

Look mate, i appreciate your comment.

Yes, i am sceptical, and yes, it does look like a mistake either in development, or on the pic.
There has been countless stories of people lying about ufo pics, with nice stories to go with it. Not saying its the case here, but that is my opinion.

You have a problem with sceptics?? Then its only fair if i have a problem with "believers".

The fact is, the OP claims, this is the best ufo pic ever, and clearly it is not. What defines, "the best" ufo pic? Picture quality? Credibility? There are many criteria that would need to be taken into account to qualify as the "best" ufo pic. Some of that criteria is not met on this pic. It is certainly not the best quality, be it fake or not, picture i have seen.

vvv

Hey dude, I said in my opinion, and the picture is legit, take ten mins out, wtach from the 2 min mark

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
If thats the best,id hate to see the worse

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

The link I put up is only a copy, I can only assume the pilot has the original, which for the second time isnt available online. If it's so bad, why even waste time and energy commenting

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I cannot post pictures here. The uploader is screwed up. But that picture did not even come close to being a good UFO picture. With TWO pilots in the plane, it should have been easy for one to pilot the craft while the other took a good picture.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

The link I put up is only a copy, I can only assume the pilot has the original, which for the second time isnt available online. If it's so bad, why even waste time and energy commenting
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Obviously its a copy, since the original is a proper photograph, and not digital.

It makes no difference however.

vvv

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
Sorry mate, but that is not even close to being the best ufo pic.

Furthermore, it actually looks like damage on the photograph, or in the developing, and not a ufo at all.

vvv

That is just incredible to post that comment! So in effect, you discredit the words of two pilots and the photo?

Just because pilots said something means nothing.
The pilots could have been one drugs and rooting the air hostesses for all we know.
I sick and tired of hearing that just because a pilot said so it makes it a FACT.
BS,.................

That is my main irritation with skeptics, they discount everything that has gone before, photos, radar returns heaps of eye-witness reports to put forth their own limited views of what is possible.

That fact that people call us skeptics just because we dont agree with someones post and alledged UFO footage because it is crap irritates me too.
Im not a skeptic, i just dont believe this footage.

Of course, they must ignore all factual evidence in order to put forth their limited views.

Where were the facts????????
Can you please point them out??????

As I said, a simply incredible statement so lacking in any grasp on the true situation.

Agreed so why in the hell did you make such an incredible statement when you obviously are lacking a grasp on reality

edit on 30-1-2012 by WozaMeathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

That case you've just wasted some of your life pointlessly replying

Why keep insulting those who disagree?

You also keep saying if we don't agree, then don't even reply.

If all you want are people nodding in agreement with you, this may not be the right forum for you.
edit on 1/30/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

link   

heres "The best UFO photo....EVER" lol

EDIT: I think after looking again its a sticker on the inside of the window....out of focus.
Notice how the light falls to the left and right of it. (this is what made me think reflection to begin with)

edit on 30-1-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

link   
Surly not one of the best...actually...might be one of the worst!

ETA: I see loves a conspiracy beat me to it!!!

edit on 30-1-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

lol yea sorry dude, i went for a wonder, came back and noticed no one had posted it....in its full glory lol.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

That case you've just wasted some of your life pointlessly replying

Why keep insulting those who disagree?

You also keep saying if we don't agree, then don't even reply.

If all you want are people nodding in agreement with you, this may not be the right forum for you.
edit on 1/30/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

I never insulted anyone, it's true. The story behind a picture is as relevant as the picture itself, it has to be. If you're happy with a collection of photos and no information on them then what's the point?

Believe or don't, I just don't understand why people would post, just to say they don't believe. I dunno, it's like sceptics and such have a fear or something that they need to fight constantly. If you're scared, I hope this thread helps

edit on 30-1-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

heres "The best UFO photo....EVER" lol

EDIT: I think after looking again its a sticker on the inside of the window....out of focus.
Notice how the light falls to the left and right of it. (this is what made me think reflection to begin with)

edit on 30-1-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
reply to post by jerryznv

lol yea sorry dude, i went for a wonder, came back and noticed no one had posted it....in its full glory lol.

No worries...I did the same thing...had a quick look and posted it...you were a step ahead though!

I say good work!

That's what we do here at times....work, work, work...the truth is sometimes deep!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Unlike yourself and others with "faith" im using logic, common sense....and that thing inbetween my ears

I can tell you with 100% certainty....its not aliens :p How you ask??? Well, wheres ANY evidence to say otherwise?

If i could be bothered (which i cant...met your type before...MANY times), id stick something to glass, and take a picture...but, its a waste of my time as you are convinced this is evidence for alien visitations.

I cant even be bothered to link a "facepalm" picture to my reply lol

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by WozaMeathed
post removed by staff

What surprises me is a new member with a bad attitude has clearly not read the T&C's about manners ... your username is interesting only it implies past tense ... from the tone of your reply to the OP it seems it should be present tense ... just an observation.

[snip]

And whilst everyone is entitled to an opinion there is no need to be so rude ... where I come from it's a sure sign of the small minded who can't come up with an intelligent argument or debate ... remember 'debate' does not mean 'insult'

Why not try explaining how you came to your 'opinion' and why you feel the photograph the OP posted is cr@p ... follow-up your statement with a valid / logical reason it makes for a much more interesting discussion and nobody needs to get high-rate ... upset ... angry etc.

Opinions work both ways sweetie take a little while to find your way around the forums before you start being so critical it may come back to bite you on the bum ... you haven't been here long enough to have earned your 'ATS mouthpiece' yet

Woody

edit on Mon Jan 30 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Jan 30 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: off topic material removed

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

And whilst everyone is entitled to an opinion there is no need to be so rude ... where I come from it's a sure sign of the small minded who can't come up with an intelligent argument or debate ... remember 'debate' does not mean 'insult'

Why not try explaining how you came to your 'opinion' and why you feel the photograph the OP posted is cr@p ... follow-up your statement with a valid / logical reason it makes for a much more interesting discussion and nobody needs to get high-rate ... upset ... angry etc.

Opinions work both ways sweetie take a little while to find your way around the forums before you start being so critical it may come back to bite you on the bum ... you haven't been here long enough to have earned your 'ATS mouthpiece' yet

Woody

I totally agree.

Some people feel they can be as nasty as they want when they are behind their computer screens, much like people are behind the steering wheel of their cars. Would you really speak exactly the same way to him in person? Why be such a jerk about it?

Having said that, my opinion is that it is not the best UFO pic that I have seen, but the pilot's story does intrigue me. I gave the OP a star and flag for that.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
...removed...
edit on 30-1-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join