It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At a certain distance from Earth in space no living being can not survive ,even in a spaceship.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by mugger

Do you believe in aliens/UFO's? If you do believe, then how are they able to survive in space?
Yes I do, as stated here,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You say "yes" you do believe in aliens.

Then to prove it you link to a thread you made saying there are no aliens or ufos and we are alone in the universe.

edit on 1/30/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: emphasis

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
To my knowledge the further away from the protections granted by Earth one goes the less time it takes before Astronauts start having side effects. I believe the main concern is that they start to go "crazy". I am not sure that I have even seen the effects on a monkey traveling say around the moon before publicized, more than likely because people would not want to see the little guy freaking out from all the flashing and migraines.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

the Russians have well over a year in the MIR Station, if not more
At what distance from the Earth?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
This a very interesting notion. Thanks to the Global Positioning Systems in use we know for a fact that TIME speeds up as you leave Earth. Also you can't argue with billions of stars/planets out there with zero signs of civilization.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by BooKrackers

you go there once, and never return.
So..They are still on the Moon,but I think they must be very old!!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Not sure about how far away we can go with out death or our bodies flying apart but let it be known to all you people who think we can travel and explore.. we CAN but only until that crew is dead.. because..

Without the Sun and the Moon woman can not have babies this is fact.The sun cycles regulate the womens menstrual cycle. And how knows what else would happen if all of us men included in a trip far away from the gravity of Earth the Sun and Moon. If you look into strong force and how it all works you may find some other complications that actually hold our physical bodies together, but I'm not saying that can't be over came by artificial means. But the idea that one day we will just take off into deep space breeding as we go is laughable and complete fantasy. You all buy into the lie every time you watch some science fiction ! Brings up a whole bunch of questions about why we are here and even .. who put us here to start with doesn't it?

The idea of being able to go to some distant galaxies and explore and breed and inhabit the universe by this means is pure FANTASY. Welcome to reality and that reality is that your in and on a Prison Planet.

Carry on with your silly thread. Good day!

p.s. Yes we would go to test tube babies at this point you will say but again .. not sure of survival rate and if you are propagated in space you end up with a large cranium like the "Greys" and your bones and muscles are never right so survival rate... not good. No sun shine no endorphins etc.. you would just die so fast. Wake up sheep!
edit on 1/30/2012 by firegoggles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

240 Miles I think so not that far.
Hubble Space telescope is about 385 miles up
Earths atmosphere is mostly approx 80% contained in first 10 miles but extends approx 600 miles so I believe

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DROKKR
Really?

Care to elaborate on what brought you to this conclusion?
First we never" go back" to the Moon,second all the manned space missions take place at a certain distance from Earth and never exceeded that distance,and third no other manned mission in space to other planet is certain to take place very soon(or ever),Why?....

We did go to the moon and several space agencies have plans to go back, and further to mars

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

In Earth orbit and that is beside the bloody point!
edit on 30/1/12 by arbiture because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MortlitantiFMMJ

Originally posted by DROKKR
Really?

Care to elaborate on what brought you to this conclusion?
First we never" go back" to the Moon,second all the manned space missions take place at a certain distance from Earth and never exceeded that distance,and third no other manned mission in space to other planet is certain to take place very soon(or ever),Why?....

We did go to the moon and several space agencies have plans to go back, and further to mars

Yes they just have to build the stage sets and props first ....joke

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

reply to post by BooKrackers

you go there once, and never return.
So..They are still on the Moon,but I think they must be very old!!

How could they be very old if they cant survive?

You just pulled a complete 180 from your OP...........you state that they cant survive a certain distance, then you turn around and say they are very old.........

I call shenanigans on you

suprised i havent seen you on bloculas threads...............wait............
edit on 30-1-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

A statement without my consent.

What is?

Where you replied to the question"do you believe in aliens?" with "yes, I do"??

Or the thread you linked to where you stated "Sorry, there are no Aliens and no UFOs"?

How is it without your consent when you are the one posting it?
edit on 1/30/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Has a biological energy field ever been measured ?
OP why do you believe this is the case ?

Given there are many measureable reasons as to why humans and space travel don't mix well together , I am wondering how you formed this notion of a sustaining bio energy field that ties us to our little planet ?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

reply to post by seabhac-rua

Why do people bother posting on a thread like this
Why do you?

Why is big such a small word? Why does monosyllabic have 5 syllables? Why don't eggs taste like chicken? Why is no-one ever given 7 months to live? Why join a gym if you have Photoshop? Why do they make size 20 miniskirts? Why do old women all have the same haircut? Why is there no mouse flavored cat food? Why can't the Mayans just buy a new calendar? Why does everyone think my Dads are gay?

Why are a wise man and a wise guy opposites?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

biological energy field

TextIn Wilhelm Reich's work The Cancer Biopathy, Volume II of the Discovery of the Orgone (1948), he writes at length about his invention of an energy concentration device which he calls an Orgone Accumulator. This heretofor unknown energy it is claimed causes a local rise in temperature within the accumulator. He further mentions a second method of measuring this energy using a high voltage oscillating electric field connected unipolarly to a series of metal plates. A light bulb connected to these plates luminated when living things approached or were placed on the test plate. Reich claimed that a fresh fish placed on the test plate would yield a high lumination of the bulb. The longer the fish remained on the plate (after death) the weaker was this lumination. After several years of experimentation, Heliognosis has developed this method of life energy measurement into a compact electronic instrument. The following experiment illustrates the life energy measurement of a fresh leaf from the Impatience flower and shows how it diminishes with time after picking.
source(www.orgonelab.org...

TextThe Experimental Life Energy Meter was placed on a plywood table with the small plate electrode directly behind it. A leaf from the Impatience plant was cut from the stem and placed into a weighed tight fitting zip-lock bag. The air was fully removed from the bag before weighing. The initial weight of the leaf was 0.3g. The bag with the leaf inside was taped to the small plate electrode so that it was centered on the plate. The leaf could then be placed directly over the plate and then removed to one side for zeroing the meter by lifting one side of the masking tape. Measurements of the Energy of the leaf were made once a day with zeroing before and after to confirm the accuracy of the reading. All measurements were made on the x10 range and all other objects were kept at least 16 inches away from the meter.
source(www.orgonelab.org...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join